Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) (871 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:02am On Jun 25, 2022
I know this ain’t personal

But am not a simp you know why asides my musical career the girl i have is good in other aspects

A girl can’t have it all
She has to have some flaws somewhere

I know why i still defend her until proven otherwise ..you can check my other post for more details…

She ain’t even benefiting from me but I do from her
That’s how alpha male s are…we get all the time and give out little…. Here is the problem

I don’t wanna run into the hands of girls that ask for all and give out non in return(those are the type of Gorl’s we have nowadays 85%) the remaining 15%(10% are over the ages of 35 and they desperately need husband an then they go for any man they find,the other 5% under the ages of 16-29 they few of them are still naive and haven’t been affected by the money syndrome and world lifestyle

Here is a little break down of the 85% of girls today
They are from the ages of 17-35

Have seen such girls …some I met the first day,they already started asking for food to eat…taking me to their dress shop to get them nice outfits….telling me to cook some dishes and if I option to cook Another they will make that angry/cute face just to make you succumb….asking for Favour’s and when I don’t do it they tag me wicked,stingy and bad.

Note this type of girls are always hungry and trust me their kind of food are not cheap…

A girl asked me one day to get her a birthday gift and said okay I will get her something from my heart which is gala and soft drinks she flamed up(but I thought she had be happy cause I bought food for are hungry ass ) she was like is that one a gift (spits) so what was she expecting naira notes and lavish birthday party?(spits)

many girls out there are piece of shits ….(spits)

Stream my song
Link in my signature

1 Share

Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2022
All you have to do is tell her NO.. ain't that simple enough..? undecided
You folks be sweating yourself to displease yaself like you was forced or something..don't come here whining like a kid when s**t don't go your way..
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All you have to do is tell HER NO.. ain't that simple enough..? undecided

I though you have more to say

Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All you have to do is tell her NO.. ain't that simple enough..? undecided
You folks be sweating yourself to displease yaself like you was forced or something..don't come here whining like a kid when s**t don't go your way..

So why do they turn their back on us when we tell them no?
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

I though you have more to say
Yeah.. maybe when you stop begging people to click on your mmmmmzzzzcccc link not music.. grin grin

Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

So why do they turn their back on us when we tell them no?
Cos they were meant to turn their back against ya.. grin
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah.. maybe when you stop begging people to click on your mmmmmzzzzcccc link not music.. grin grin

Well if it takes me begging you to stream my songs
No issue

It’s all part of the hustle
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Cos they were meant to turn their back against ya.. grin

Just as they were Meant to always ask for help
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Well if it takes me begging you to stream my songs
No issue

It’s all part of the hustle
We good..just don't say some funny words to me aiit.. wink kiss
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2022
KyberTHEGREAT:

Just as they were Meant to always ask for help
And if you ain't cool with granting their help then be straight.. cheesy
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114135918]
And if you ain't cool with granting their help then be straight.. cheesy[/quote

Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And if you ain't cool with granting their help then be straight.. cheesy

But I ain’t cool with them asking for help in the first place
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by Konjiboii: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Gala and lacesera is a premium meal, the nerve that broad have angry
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

We good..just don't say some funny words to me aiit.. wink kiss

Sure
Re: I’m Sorry To Say This But I Have To …(boys Only) by KyberTHEGREAT(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Konjiboii:
Gala and lacesera is a premium meal, the nerve that broad have angry

I tell you
The taste ehn is out of this world

(1) (Reply)

Is She Cheating Or Hiding Something / Clubs Or Bars To Watch Live Fuckin / “he Doesn’t Like That I Send My Parents Money” - Lady Calls Off Engagement With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.