Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49894 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by sunboy(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Quest7777:
So shameful that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.
Thankfully we have a viable option in the person of PO. Only his ticket presents a platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country.
Be Obidient, Choose the Key & Emancipate Yourself kiss

Peter Obi was Atiku’s VP … how come you people suddenly see him like a saint hahaha jokes on y’all. The 3 are no no for that post lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by sunboy(m): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Which university?

Stop posting this fake document. It’s not fbi’s job to verify certificates.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by jogojogo: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2022
And worked in ExxonMobil till he rose to a very high role
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Islandlady(f): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Shevchenkko:
What I have achieved and acquired in my life is what your foolish and wretched parents can only dream of including your idiotic self. Have taken your picture already and I will make your life so miserable more than your miserable parents have experienced.
which of the picture did you take undecided ask for a better and more beautiful pic of me and I will give you grin

Better stop making threats on a faceless forum, because you don't know who is who!

Just stop quoting me and spewing trash! This will be the last time I reply you!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by kingPhidel(m): 6:17am On Jun 26, 2022
The incumbent get ? Even if na NEPA Bill or water board bill make him bring OBI diently na grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by harizonal123(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

He said it himself. Go and argue with him

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by wonderr(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Quest7777:
So shameful that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.
Thankfully we have a viable option in the person of PO. Only his ticket presents a platform for a much-needed People's Revolution that will salvage this country.
imagine the disaster that will fall on Nigeria if their Obi becomes president, he will release that Ipig terrorist and they will work together to take all Nigeria resources to the east, then split after leaving Nigeria stranded stupid set of momparas
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by wonderr(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Did he tell you he went to Chicago State University? He forged his certificates. Forgeries including age falsification were rampant in 70s,80s, and 90s. Digital revolution is making falsification difficult now. He is an accountant but i am not sure he is recognised by any accounting bodies in Nigeria as a professional accountant.
please say only what you can defend with proofs
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by shegun4sur: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Did he tell you he went to Chicago State University? He forged his certificates. Forgeries including age falsification were rampant in 70s,80s, and 90s. Digital revolution is making falsification difficult now. He is an accountant but i am not sure he is recognised by any accounting bodies in Nigeria as a professional accountant.

Stop making a fool of yourself if you don't have superior argument
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Demurray: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:

Yoruba adage says" Bi ku Ile ko ba pani, tode aye ko le pani" (If ones neighbours didnt kill or partake in his killing, outsiders cannot succeed in killing him)
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ictplotter(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Danniedpastor:

All of you are just shouting Pandora up and down
The man never denied the report instead, he three more light on the issue.
If it was illegal love me you think, don't forget that other names was mentioned in that document.

So why his foolish gullible supporters projecting him as a saint? Obi is disaster, we can't be deceive again like 2015 when this virus called Buhari was sold to with propaganda.
I think by now obi's supporters with hav been promoting him with his legacy as 8yrs as governor but no all u know how to dish out is false information and propaganda.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Blaqboy23(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:

He definitely knows more about Tifnubu than you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Shevchenkko: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
which of the picture did you take undecided ask for a better and more beautiful pic of me and I will give you grin

Better stop making threats on a faceless forum, because you don't know who is who!

Just stop quoting me and spewing trash! This will be the last time I reply you!
Why you dey shine your teeth ? Learn to respect people, it will help you in life
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
shegun4sur:

Stop making a fool of yourself if you don't have superior argument

Empty brain. Have u said anything now? Useless e-rat.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by smileyoo: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
perrychemical:

Please, I do not think, it is necessaery to continue this baseless discussion. How do you think it will be possible for him to work in the international companies? In fact, as long as he has higher degree, the issue of primary and secondary certificates do not arises. I have been working abroad for few years, they have never asked for my certificates. But, if Tinubu did not get University degree,it will be absolutely impossible to move far in the corporate world. As far as I am concern, his exposures, foreign education,and track record does not even warrant talking about certificates or no certificates, it was obvious he works in a corporate environment.
okay. it's like this northern agenda of retaining political power against all odds is the reason for all these brouhaha over tinubu's certificate.
but it's not fair for the northern oligarchy to still manipulate to retain power after 8yrs of misrule by their own kinsman.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by joyandfaith: 7:35am On Jun 26, 2022
sunboy:

Stop posting this fake document. It’s not fbi’s job to verify certificates.
Say who?
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Kelvin3476: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Excuzeme:

I disagree that they hate themselves.
I think they just dont cover-up Evil/Wrong among themselves, as other tribes do with their own Criminals.
U HAVE PROVEN THAT THEY ACTUALLY HATE THEMSELVES. THE IGBO TRIBE IS THE ONLY TRIBE THAT DOESN'T SUPPORT ANY OF THEIR OWN WHO IS EVIL. AN IGBO MAN CAN'T VOTE OR CAMPAIGN FOR A FELLOW IGBO WHO IS KNOWN WITH EVIL ACT. THEY YORUBA'S KNW HOW BAD TINUBU AND HIS LEGACY IS BUT DECIDED TO STICK AROUND HIM. IF U ARE TALKING ABOUT GENUITY , THEN TALK ABOUT THE IGBO'S MOSTLY WHEN IT CONCERNS POLITICS. YOU WOULD HAVE SAID THE SAME IF THE STATEMENT IS MADE AGAINST AN IGBO BY ANOTHER IGBO
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by nick50(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
I still can't find any difference between bola Ahmed tinubu and buhari..both doesn't have any education certificate and they are not healthy enough to rule yet they feel so entitled n desperate to rule Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by TAYO124: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Whether he has valid certification or not is not the major issue. He is simply not fit to be President same way Buhari was forced upon us.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by olatuns2017: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
kafassamuel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snnut99yj4o

I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-bode-george-saying-tinubu-doesnt-have-certificate-resurfaces

The indisputable 9 facts about Tinubu's track Records

1. Overall Best Graduating Student, Business Administration (Accounting and Management) Chicago State University, Illinois, Chicago, United States of America during his set year !

2. Accountant at:
a. Arthur Andersen
b. Haskins and Sells
C. Deliotte and Douche
d. GTE Service Corporation, America’s largest communication and utility company.
e. Auditor and later Treasurer at Mobil Oil Producing Unlimited.

TINUBU is a wonderful city boy

Don't forget Jubril is our president

TINUBU is the next president GCFR 2023

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Mickeybook(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Peacecore:
Yoruba people BEHOLD THE NO.1 enemy of Tinubu, and not Igbo. I expect u people to call him father of hate.
Dont be too daft to know Yorubas are logical thinkers, if you are wrong you are wrong irrespective of your tribe.... Stop Generalising when you are referring to Yorubas
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Image123(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2022
cool318:

Guy are you high on drugs or what?
What effontery do you have to drag ASUU in this matter. When your clueless govt was using 100 million and paying delegates 100k dollars each, you didn't tell them to meet ASUU's demands.
Let Tinubu show his certificate if he has vision and value as you claim

What Tinubu has presented is enough to win him a senator, governor and president position. Don't stress your emotions, campaign for your candidate objectively. People like you wasted so much time disturbing airspace about Buhari's certificate to no avail. The point is these things don't work in Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Image123(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2022
phantomthread:

The fact you do not see anything wrong with somebody vying for the highest office in the land despite having a constantly-changing biography is emblematic of the problem with Nigerians. We are never moving forward.

Somebody will steal from you, like to you about who they are, then come and ask you for vote and you accept it unquestioningly. Abeg shine your eye

i like the shine your eye part very well. It's because i am shining it that i can see that all the aspirants are hopeless thieves and liars. And the shining shows Tinubu has having the better pedigree of the four/three top candidates.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Hafizman: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:

Very simple. He forged his O’ level at that time trust me it was difficult to verify falsified documents in the early 70’s
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Pain(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:

You must be very dull
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by babatopeadk(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Probably the only person in class then.

Please you people should be considerate with this man o.

Let's make intense investigation
Who knows if its adult primary school and adult secondary school all in his résidence
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Downey(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
joyandfaith:

Which university?
He graduated as overall best student from Chicago State University. U S A. In case you don't know go and check.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by LAFOCUZY: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Quest7777:

It's very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shevchenkko:
What I have achieved and acquired in my life is what your foolish and wretched parents can only dream of including your idiotic self. Have taken your picture already and I will make your life so miserable more than your miserable parents have experienced.
SEUN MYND44 DOMINIQUE JUSTWISE.
RULE 2
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by cool318(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Image123:

What Tinubu has presented is enough to win him a senator, governor and president position. Don't stress your emotions, campaign for your candidate objectively. People like you wasted so much time disturbing airspace about Buhari's certificate to no avail. The point is these things don't work in Nigeria.

Keep decieving yourself. If don't have kids now, you will have it later. What legacy are you leaving for them. Where over 100 SAN will come to law court to defend a NEPA Certificate holder.
If you are not suffering now, you will or descendants later.
A Bottle of Medium stout is now #600.
These things don't work in Nigeria according to you, doesn't make it right.

According to Tai Solarin " Men heap together the mistakes of their life and create a Monster called Destiny"

It's sad this is now Nigeria's destiny where people without certificate, cattle rearers man the helm of affairs in Nigeria.

They claim school Certificate is useless, yet all their children are schooling in the UK

Don't stress your emotions as you said, the boat is still rocking.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by cool318(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hafizman:

Very simple. He forged his O’ level at that time trust me it was difficult to verify falsified documents in the early 70’s

Very true, heard of the word Oluwole?
I heard this word first in the late 90's in Lagos.
A lot of things are unfolding, we need to get this right this time around.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Shevchenkko: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

SEUN MYND44 DOMINIQUE JUSTWISE.
RULE 2
You no dey tire to dey report ? You dey feel like the highest shareholder on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Otunba Gbenga Daniel Resigns From PDP, Quits Partisan Politics / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Drama As Tambuwal Joins Federal Republic Of Nigeria Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.