Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49915 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
They call you Tewondo but one thing I know is that you have dangerous predilection to destructive vawulence...

This baba na Tinubu kryptonite.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by NakedTruth4eva: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
I believe he went to primary and secondary school but might be hiding the certificates not to reveal his real age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ibedu29: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!
Then he should show us his certificate

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gbas gbos

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Tecnophone: 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu himself said he didn't attend primary or secondary school, are you stupid?
DeleTaller:

Simple analysis for your guys.....

if someone talks about another person with me in their absence....especially when try to badmouth the fellow, after listening to him.... all I need to do again is to use my brain....it is called common sense....

Tinubu no go school abi? fine... but the common sense here is that.... how did he attain such prominent position in Deloitte International and Mobil International before he resigned to join politics. That is where I want all of you to apply your common sense.

Also note that there is no way any American Company would employed you without the verification of your original certificate.

Why is it so hard for you to know this? I am sure that even the man you all follow blindly would not push such allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by aktolly54(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue
am not a fan of tinubu ,but don't you think the controversy no reach bubu for aso rock own

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by olas24u(f): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue

Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

The same forged papers he used in 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

Did u listen to the video?if u didn't please shut up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Akerele44(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
oriskenny16:
he must come tell us oooh

God bless u ohh

Bode George is suffering from mental healness

Can someone that doesn't goes to primary and secondary school graduation from university not even Nigerian university
Abroad university for that matter
Pandora Association Of No Structure will started wailing on this matter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Mozegee: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Another calamity coming like Buhari. Can't we shun sentiment , religion and ethnicity and make the right decision for once. What i have suffered during this regime of Buhari i have never experience such in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Temptee101(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why is everything about tinubu shady and shredded in secrecy?

Is this the kind of leader we want to oversee our affairs and future? Hell no!

Vote Peter Obi, he is a million miles ahead the other two notorious robbers

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Laple0541(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Werey, go and disqualify him now and put your OBItuary there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by adecz: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's why Buhari was attempting to
dodge giving him the presidential slot❗️❗️

No honor amongst thieves ... ☺️☺️☺️☺️

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Bode has not been a happy man ever since Tinubu has gone ahead of him in life.. As an ex prisoner all he wishes for Tinubu is to enter cell. But God is faithful Tinubu remains the leader and he will govern Nigeria while Bode moves to Ghana.
Wen u tire to dream u go wake up.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by HeavenVGate: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
kafassamuel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snnut99yj4o

I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-bode-george-saying-tinubu-doesnt-have-certificate-resurfaces
Even if he present USED MTN RECHARGE CARD, He is the next president of Nigeria Gaskiya!
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by kelechi50: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Time for lawyers to cash out big time over this issues.

Bayelsa state governorship election is a case study.

APC should do the needful before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by AMINDA: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Till this day, Tinubu's name is on the hall of fame at Richard Daley College Illinois as an outstanding alumni. The man is a whizkid in Mathematics and accounting.

I urge all neutrals to take the time to read the story of Jagaban in this exclusive interview granted by the Mathematical Shege himself a while ago. You wouldn't necessarily like him but you will respect his ingenuity.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/04/03/tinubu-my-life-my-story/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

You're the ignorant one because you can gain admission with fake waec result or fake bachelors certificate to schools abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
My friend shut up... That's what you Yorubas know how to do best. To castigate your fellow Yorubas.

If an slowpoke is coming out from the north you will not hear pim from an Hausa man, they will give him maximum support. But the Yorubas....

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Tinubu came out First Class in accounting from the Chicago state University. ... Anything otherwise is a propaganda...

I am sure you know the international companies he worked with In America..London and Nigeria before he joined politics.
Lol... even u wen type this thing ur mind judge u grin

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Vincyman: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let him present the certificates , shikenan
Islandlady:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Moblux(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Some schools abroad don't really verify. You can submit a perfectly forged education document and they will admit you once you can pay school fee

World Evaluation Service (WES), the foremost evaluation organisation in the US, started in 1974. No doubt he must have attended UofC but the question here is, with which o'level? If anyone is in doubt, like I am, should write UofC for verification of documents submitted when applying.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
The same mistakes you guys made with Buhari..
You guys were busy looking for Buhari certificate in 2015 while he was busy winning election

When will you guys learn?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prince111111:
you should at least tell us what is questionable about Atiku that APC could not exploit.

APC (Tinubu) and their urchins are more concerned about Peter Obi's threat!

Atiku is busy getting the entire North on his team!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Ultimas: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Oga Bode should calm down.

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by pacesetting: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
How did a former Customs officer become a billionaire?

In saner climes, Atiku would be cooling off in jail.
Prince111111:
you should at least tell us what is questionable about Atiku that APC could not exploit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
But I once watched tinubu speak on TV.
The man really speaks good English sha.

Maybe he dropped out and read books at home.
Much like greats like Nas and co

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moblux:

World Evaluation Service (WES), the foremost evaluation organisation in the US, started in 1974. No doubt he must have attended UofC but the question here is, with which o'level? If anyone is in doubt, like I am, should write UofC for verification of documents submitted when applying.

There are lots of schools abroad that don't require WES. They are just desperate to get the tuition money. Some schools will even have agents and expect the agents to verify the result, and if the agent is willing to help you, you sail through easily.
And when did waec scratch card come out. I'm sure there was nothing like that when tinubu was applying.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Simple analysis for your guys.....

if someone talks about another person with me in their absence....especially when try to badmouth the fellow, after listening to him.... all I need to do again is to use my brain....it is called common sense....

Tinubu no go school abi? fine... but the common sense here is that.... how did he attain such prominent position in Deloitte International and Mobil International before he resigned to join politics. That is where I want all of you to apply your common sense.

Also note that there is no way any American Company would employed you without the verification of your original certificate.

Why is it so hard for you to know this? I am sure that even the man you all follow blindly would not push such allegation.
U talk like a young chap,well let me educate u that back in the days most companies coming in here newly don't need certificate to employ u,is just little work train skill mgt being used so many of them in managerial position right now even retirees will tell u this.The ones that want to upgrade will go for weekend classes as time progresses in the 80s

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
What bothers me is that Nigerians have never chosen a good leader.
The ones they shout and make noise about usually mess up.

I hope Pete obi won't be another case of such

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Xenophobia: Nigeria Gives South Africa 24hours Ultimatum. Threatens Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.