Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49941 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by IreneJane: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Excuzeme:

Another local Tinubu in the making. grin grin

Dont worry, we know how you dey roll.
As long as you dont venture into Politics and get exposed, you can keep telling us nice stories. grin grin

Your brain still can't comprehend this .. a child that mocks an elder will grow old to be one
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by nameo: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, if at your age you can't detect a fake news and swallow every false news like a big zombie then that very pathetic! Tinubu never said that, it was all a propaganda from people's gazette news...even top news forum did not post that news because it was fake including Nairaland!

Just stay off my mention, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life! Annoying old fools

There is a report that the Tinubu Campaign HQ just admitted that the 1sg primary and secondary certs presented and signed by Tinubu in 1999 as Gov was false(altho they said that the mistake came from someone else) and that Tinubu did not present any primary and secondary certs this time around.

Is this true? Have you read it?

I dont want Tinubu, but even I dont want it to really be true
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Funflipper: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
kafassamuel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snnut99yj4o

I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-bode-george-saying-tinubu-doesnt-have-certificate-resurfaces

Old man giving himself sleepless nights over Tinubu since 1864.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Lot of schools abroad don't really verify. You can submit a perfectly forged education document and they will admit you once you can pay school fee. Some rely on their in country agent to help verify, and that can be easily manipulated. Everyone is looking for money.

Later on they can now take back their certificate if they realise its a fake result the student used and its about to cause a scandal.

Wait are you sure of what you are saying or you jus blabbing, how can that your statement above be possible?. Tell me..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Iamolukorede:

Wait are you sure of what you are saying or you jus blabbing, how can that your statement above be possible?. Tell me..

Nowadays they might ask for waec scratch card, but you might get away with transcript. Not all schools please note.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Mozegee:
Another calamity coming like Buhari. Can't we shun sentiment , religion and ethnicity and make the right decision for once. What i have suffered during this regime of Buhari i have never experience such in my life.
move to another country... Those who will vote tinubu would do so no matter u guys ranting... Al these talk of credentials degrees etc is just thrash... The Man wrote his degree cert there he could as well put his ssce primary and leave out degree too... Make Ina d ask yeye questions till he enta aso rock

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2022
blowjohn:
But I once watched tinubu speak on TV.
The man really speaks good English sha.

Maybe he dropped out and read books at home.
Much like greats like Nas and co
man if u believe he drop out shows how de have brain washed u... Did pmb drop out to..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by sehin79(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Uncle bode George is tinubu nemesis.. man always want Lagos for pdp.. but I doubt he would see it in is life time..

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm telling you. How can a party have the luxury of picking either Osinbajo or Amaechi decide to settle for Tinubu.

And the most annoying thing is some Yoruba's are not seeing the game plan of Northerners.
Why e de pain u tinubu has been picked let it be APC headache not yours... Tinubu is well qualified like others...
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 12:58am On Jun 26, 2022
DeleTaller:

Do it fast please... And let me help you here... Mobil office in Nigeria formerly used bookshop office on Broad street Marina as their Headquarter office in Nigeria... It was Tinubu that built the Mobil house office they use till today in Victoria Island Lekki... That a very good legacy of a hero. He used his smartness and simple logic to generate money for the international project. go and verify.

Pls kindly shut up. Tinubu built Mobil office in your dreams I guess
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Schrodinger2:

I won't argue with you because I am telling you from experience - it's my field. About 90% of Universities ask for official transcripts during or after you would've been admitted. Those that won't ask will tell you do Official WES Evaluation which is even tougher. There's no way you can use fake transcript. Chicago State University is top school here. Not all those with original documents are even admitted.

If you don't like Tinubu that doesn't mean you'd say he forged papers to get into a prestigious school and the school wouldnt know.

Please keep quiet. Not all universities verify degrees from universities overseas. It is only when the individual wants to apply for permanent residency that immigration department starts doing a thorough check.

It is your field my ass, everybody on nairaland claims to be something he is not.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Upright750: 1:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Obidient people ... if you re outside nigeria .. you can support Peter Obi movement by organizing some youth in your community or at least your polling unit to mobilize for Peter Obi . Labour party. It will go a long away .. this movement is like a project which we all need to be very serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu, the man who neither attended primary nor high school but yet he claimed he went to College. Now, tell me what transcript or result did he present to the college that he claimed he attended in the US before he was granted admission? This man is full of mysteries and that's the person a lot of numbskulls want to be their presidiot. What a shame and a disgrace.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Schrodinger2(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Please keep quiet. Not all universities verify degrees from universities overseas. It is only when the individual wants to apply for permanent residency that immigration department starts doing a thorough check.

It is your field my ass, everybody on nairaland claims to be something he is not.

See how you sounded silly and foolish. Have you heard of background check in academics?, Well, my school does it before you leave your country for the US and it's a common process, sometimes, it goes on even as you're a student. The topic was US Universities and not all oversea schools as you mentioned.

I'm a grad student here and I've aided many in the process to come study, so I have seen the process from a birdeye's view. There's no way you'd come with fake credentials, or you won't attend a school (in Nigeria) you claimed to have attended and get here without authorities knowing about it - even admissions department will remind you this during orientation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by effido666: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!
He's telling u the truth now u wont calm down
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 26, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Read to comprehend. He might have attended the university but presented a false waec or o'level result.

Back then in tinubus days. when there was nothing like scratch card to check waec, you can use a forget one to enter a school abroad. Even now you can use a forget bsc result and transcript to enter for masters degree in schools abroad. You can't be wiser than people that are in the system. Not all schools verify, they need the international tuition fee desperately. Its just nowadays some schools are getting stricter.

Chicago state university did not verify

Deloitte did not do background check?

Mobil did not do background check also

Listen to yourself!

Tinubu was raised by a wealthy woman and no way he could have missed education. Education was more valuable back then as kids had every reason and support to go to school!

Someone attained that height and you here talking about fake result!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 1:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Bode u are just an idiot.

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Promiseisaac(m): 2:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Yet he was still the governor of Lagos state and currently the apc boss
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Adexxi(m): 2:40am On Jun 26, 2022
While he knows the truth he should keep shut Ori e ti daru ... I love to hear more , no illiterate will rule this country . Soon you will be shouting yoruba ronú
Akinolore:
This thief Bode George is just running mouth unreasonably, since your political relevance has been bastardized by your jail term, you always look for downfall of this man. shameless human being, you can still have mouth to talk, not your fault, but fault of our political structure that are wrongly established, you should have remain in jail for life.
It pained him ,because they are not able to take over Lagos, for their selfish looking,
And that is Yoruba for you, instead of we teaming together for support of our own blood, no it is downfall of ourselves we will be after, you will never see all these hausas criticising themselves, if when they almost finished looting our national treasury, they kept silence and regard the whole scene as normal
Bode George, or what you call yourselves, better go and sit down somewhere, if you don't know your way again
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Adexxi(m): 2:45am On Jun 26, 2022
The question is do you have primary and secondary school certificate grin no time for this story . Afefe ti fe ati ri furo adiye grin
IreneJane:

When you are saying this , how did he become auditor for ExxonMobil Mobil and some multi national companies he worked for where he met Ajimobi .. let me tell you this , as of today , some of my mates in university didn't believe I graduated because the way I do go to classes late and don't attend most lectures , I got married to my level mate and most of her friends in my department tried to convince her simply because they didn't know my ways in school . She was the one that did my clearance and help to collect my SOR , she and one of my friend that knows my nysc year , I didn't post any pictures no one knows where I served except my mom and my wife . Now I m through with my masters and the school requested for my transcript on their own ..some even think I was a cultist in the uni simply because I no dey smile inside school all through . Mind you I never in my life do any runs in any course. I do enter late during exams .. don't just conclude on whatever you don't know , I'm still waiting for those that will come after me in the future about this and I will show them all my credentials. It's not until you loud yourself
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Adexxi(m): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Is your father in anyway better either Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re . Oponu oshi undecided
LocalMan2:
But this man in question, politically he's more relevant than your father, at his old age, he's still doing better than you so while will you address him in such manners? Because he's speaking the truth. You are more terrible than this people just that you don't have the opportunity.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by thisfemi: 2:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Very certain in the nearest future, Mr BG will still eat his words. In a sane country, people of his ilks would not be talking in public talkiess of even trying to disparage his betters.
It is his foolish and infantile outbursts that give all these children of hate the opportunity to exercise their uncultured characters.
Old Ondo State and NPA come to mind when one remembers Mr BG alias Lagos boy...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 3:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Schrodinger2:

See how you sounded silly and foolish. Have you heard of background check in academics?, Well, my school does it before you leave your country for the US and it's a common process, sometimes, it goes on even as you're a student. The topic was US Universities and not all oversea schools as you mentioned.

I'm a grad student here and I've aided many in the process to come study, so I have seen the process from a birdeye's view. There's no way you'd come with fake credentials, or you won't attend a school (in Nigeria) you claimed to have attended and get here without authorities knowing about it - even admissions department will remind you this during orientation.

Please keep quiet. You can't even read properly
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Shevchenkko: 3:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, if at your age you can't detect a fake news and swallow every false news like a big zombie then that very pathetic! Tinubu never said that, it was all a propaganda from people's gazette news...even top news forum did not post that news because it was fake including Nairaland!

Just stay off my mention, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life! Annoying old fools
What I have achieved and acquired in my life is what your foolish and wretched parents can only dream of including your idiotic self. Have taken your picture already and I will make your life so miserable more than your miserable parents have experienced.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DeleTaller: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls kindly shut up. Tinubu built Mobil office in your dreams I guess

You know nothing but hatred.. and you won't learn nothing new because of hatred.. Yes Tinubu in his smartness thinking used his office as a top auditor in Mobil to generate money for the Mobil office they use till today. If you have any other information you can share.. I am not like u.. I will love to learn.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

Don't mind him. I understand his frustrations. He fought Tinubu because Tinubu disappointed him by bringing development to Lagos. He cannot explain the enigmatic personality of Tinubu. He is a stranger in Lagos, He is one of the people called Saro in the ancient Lagos. They came from Latin America.

In October 2009 when Bode George was sentenced to 28 years imprisonment, he said Tinubu was responsible for his predicament. Obasanjo said he warned him to beware of Yaradua, but he ignored Obj and was fraternising with Yaradua against Obj.

Till date, he is yet to tell us how Tinubu was responsible for his predicament under Yaradua.

Even if Tinubu does not go to school, Majority of Nigerians would vote for him. Bode George can go to Court in Cotonou or at hell or wherever he relocates to.

Those who prefer death to Tinubu ruling over them and Bode George who Said he will go into exile if Tinubu becomes President are in the same class.

They are fighting the last battle, the battle of their life.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Charly68: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Here we go again. Dog eat dog kind of politics .. another Buhari Saga
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by elenungboro: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Imagine, instead for this man to support Professor Yemi Osinbajo on this journey, see the kind of disgrace he bring to himself.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and
secondary certificate undecided

Forgery!
Maybe they bought his lies and admitted him.
Nigerians are wiser now, let him present his certificates. We don't want to hear, "how did he get admitted into the bla bla bla"
Nonsense! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Na Tinubu go kill this one grin cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 5:00am On Jun 26, 2022
DeleTaller:

You know nothing but hatred.. and you won't learn nothing new because of hatred.. Yes Tinubu in his smartness thinking used his office as a top auditor in Mobil to generate money for the Mobil office they use till today. If you have any other information you can share.. I am not like u.. I will love to learn.

U mean Tinubu in the picture below did all that Please tell me I will love to learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.