Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49929 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Sunnyja: 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!
What is difficult in Tinubu presenting his so called acquired certificates ( primary and secondary)? It's possible he used someone's results in getting admission in the so called university!
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by bigcal4rea(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is the FIRST man on Earth who didn't attend primary, secondary and tertiary education but was able to READ and WRITE, become an ACCOUNTANT, worked in world known companies including MOBIL Nigeria.

He's indeed a GENIUS!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
the problem of a Yoruba man is a Yoruba man. those people don't like themselves
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ekpo400: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue
Not in Nigeria , that can only happen in other Countries
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Fira09(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
What is your problem with my opinions...look let's all be guided on this forum, I have never countered your opinions, so pls respect your self and stop Insulting me on a public forum!

You parents are the real nuisance! Oloriburuku

You just break up the law,and will be banned soon.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by terrafella(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
It was also said that Buhari had no certificates but did he rule us for 2 terms or not?
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by orazx: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peacecore:
Yoruba people BEHOLD THE NO.1 enemy of Tinubu, and not Igbo. I expect u people to call him father of hate.

No way you are the real enemy of Yoruba, why are we going to vote for a Liar and a man that controls Bullion Vans.
I am from Ogun State and I am voting Mr Peter Obi..

If you like kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by olisaokere(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

And na this kind people nigerians like voting into power
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu no get certificate

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
pacesetting:
Another agbero spotted. They only know how to insult, nothing else.

1) Go and verify the Pandora papers where you will find how the internationally celebrates criminal called Peter Peter Obi raigned supreme in the Pandora

2) This cannibal thinks everyone is a southerners
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Shevchenkko: 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
What is your problem with my opinions...look let's all be guided on this forum, I have never countered your opinions, so pls respect your self and stop Insulting me on a public forum!

You parents are the real nuisance! Oloriburuku
Look, am not a troll but it's stupidity for you to say Tinubu had primary and secondary education where as the man himself said otherwise. And you bringing my parents into this does not upset me because I know you're a bastard who was birthed under Ojuelegba bridge.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by bugalo: 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
If BAT becomes president, the rate of thuggery will increase..

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

You don dey fall my hand again abi...grin how will your Iragbiji BATman attend school when he was the chairman of Agbero right from childhood?? He later started doing drugs and travelled to USA and continue his drug business until he was almost bursted...

Then he came back and started sharing money and palliative for your women and youths and they made his a Governor...
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by naija4life247: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue

He flourishes more in the midst of controversy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by cool318(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Image123:

Dr. Professor GEJ and the guy in cross rivers that speaks big grammar for budget. How their certificate help us? Na this useless certificate people use pursue that Ogun woman finance minister and put someone with so called certificate there.
A so called certificate less Tinubu has more vision and value than the whole ASUU. You guys should change this mindset, it's not working for Nigeria.

Guy are you high on drugs or what?
What effontery do you have to drag ASUU in this matter. When your clueless govt was using 100 million and paying delegates 100k dollars each, you didn't tell them to meet ASUU's demands.
Let Tinubu show his certificate if he has vision and value as you claim

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Islandlady(f): 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Look, am not a troll but it's stupidity for you to say Tinubu had primary and secondary education where as the man himself said otherwise. And you bringing my parents into this does not upset me because I know you're a bastard who was birthed under Ojuelegba bridge.
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, if at your age you can't detect a fake news and swallow every false news like a big zombie then that very pathetic! Tinubu never said that, it was all a propaganda from people's gazette news...even top news forum did not post that news because it was fake including Nairaland!

Just stay off my mention, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life! Annoying old fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Shevi443: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make him bet na him hate tinubu I no like tinubu yes because up till now I never graduate from lautech but the fact is he is a business man and a successful one na why dem hate am
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by AK481(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

You are joking with what bobo Chicago can do ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by saintrow1: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Antivirus92:
the problem of a Yoruba man is a Yoruba man.
those people don't like themselves

Bode George is not to a yoruba by tribe, he is not even a Nigerian by origin
Bode's family were slave that the British brought back to west Africa during colonisation.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Image123:

Dr. Professor GEJ and the guy in cross rivers that speaks big grammar for budget. How their certificate help us? Na this useless certificate people use pursue that Ogun woman finance minister and put someone with so called certificate there.
A so called certificate less Tinubu has more vision and value than the whole ASUU. You guys should change this mindset, it's not working for Nigeria.

The fact you do not see anything wrong with somebody vying for the highest office in the land despite having a constantly-changing biography is emblematic of the problem with Nigerians. We are never moving forward.

Somebody will steal from you, like to you about who they are, then come and ask you for vote and you accept it unquestioningly. Abeg shine your eye

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by abacusCm(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
let me add another one for you people,Tinubu is not a Nigerian.He is a Senegalese.O ya more.Una no dey tire?
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
This baba Dey very obsesse I guess he no happy say he no smell governor seat and BAT do already become president finish
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Schrodinger2(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Lot of schools abroad don't really verify. You can submit a perfectly forged education document and they will admit you once you can pay school fee. Some rely on their in country agent to help verify, and that can be easily manipulated. Everyone is looking for money.

Later on they can now take back their certificate if they realise its a fake result the student used and its about to cause a scandal.

Now this is not correct. Universities here in the US do verify what ever you claim you have well before you resume as an admitted students. Stop spreading lies.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
saintrow1:

Bode George is not to a yoruba by tribe, he is not even a Nigerian by origin
Bode's family were slave that the British brought back to west Africa during colonisation.
story that touches the heart
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by okpukpu(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

This is problem with you guys it is either your way or no way. You guys are so deluded to the extent of thinking you are helping Obi. By 12pm of the day after election his presidential ambition will be over. Then, it will be Biafra again or death, smh.

You must can't or blackmail everyone to like your candidate.

The last time you guys had it your, what happened? well buhari happened and that can never happen again.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
He doesn’t have certificates but he transformed Lagos, those who have certificates what have to hey done? Pass 16 years you and your pdp have not win a single senatorial site with all the certificates in your hands
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Schrodinger2:

Now this is not correct. Universities here in the US do verify what ever you claim you have well before you resume as an admitted students. Stop spreading lies.

Not all universities. If the school accepts transcript from the student what are they verifying. Or if they trust their agent and the agent doesn't verify? It's only if they request for direct transcript from the university you can say they verify.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by perrychemical: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
smileyoo:
this is real serious. so if tinubu have no genuine educational certificates, how was he able to manipulate the system to became a governor in 1999-2007. and even recently this same endemic corrupt system also cleared him to emerge as the APC flag bearer for next year 's election ?
if all these serious allegations had been in public domain, for decades, why was he not investigated and disqualified by the system ? so sad that APC had a viable alternative to tinubu, in the person of a well know professor yemi Osinbajo, but because of the detects of the stomach, the corrupt delegates opted for a man of questionable character.
but despite tinubu's awful baggages, i still prefer him to Atiku, because Nigeria as a nation may not survive another 8yrs of northern misrule.
presently, peter obi remain the best viable option for Nigeria to genuinely move forward in the right direction, but will this same corrupt system allow that to manifest ?

Please, I do not think, it is necessaery to continue this baseless discussion. How do you think it will be possible for him to work in the international companies? In fact, as long as he has higher degree, the issue of primary and secondary certificates do not arises. I have been working abroad for few years, they have never asked for my certificates. But, if Tinubu did not get University degree,it will be absolutely impossible to move far in the corporate world. As far as I am concern, his exposures, foreign education,and track record does not even warrant talking about certificates or no certificates, it was obvious he works in a corporate environment.
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Fira09(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, if at your age you can't detect a fake news and swallow every false news like a big zombie then that very pathetic! Tinubu never said that, it was all a propaganda from people's gazette news...even top news forum did not post that news because it was fake including Nairaland!

Just stay off my mention, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life! Annoying old fools

Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44, Dominique rule 2 was broken..
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Britishpea: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bode George what you really want?? Do you want to become the president or u just a bette Nigeria for us. Lol, na you don’t want a better anything for us. You are just after your pocket. Looking for how to grab lagos also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Obi-datti: Tinubu Petitions NBC, Wants Channels TV Sanctioned / Akpabio Planning To Join APC - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.