Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) (49885 Views)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Bode George Video:Tinubu Psychiatric Disorder Affluenza Make Him Steal Manically / Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by gabrielfaith: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
This post will never make it to the front page, I can bet $10,000.00

Tinubu owns Nairaland and this comment might earn me a ban…. Incase you don’t see my comments again, know that this comment had earned me the ban as expected
we will sure mourn your ban

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DeleTaller: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

This man is just an Agbaya!

Bode has not been a happy man ever since Tinubu has gone ahead of him in life.. As an ex prisoner all he wishes for Tinubu is to enter cell. But God is faithful Tinubu remains the leader and he will govern Nigeria while Bode moves to Ghana.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DeleTaller: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obidient4life:
Urchins say Obi has third class when their druggy doesn't even have NEPA certificate!

Tinubu came out First Class in accounting from the Chicago state University. ... Anything otherwise is a propaganda...

I am sure you know the international companies he worked with In America..London and Nigeria before he joined politics.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by boladale123: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
A knowledgeable Yoruba man will say what Bode George said.
Simply let the world know what you have.
If you lie for 20yrs,it will take 1day for the truth to come out open.

This has been the worst representation of my people ,and it taints what the great Awo,wole,Ige ,obasanjo falae and co stands for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
politicians scandal is enough to preclude him as the next prez of Nigeriansns

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by swaggerjack: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

Tinubu came out First Class in accounting from the Chicago state University. ... Anything otherwise is a propaganda...

I am sure you know the international companies he worked with In America..London and Nigeria before he joined politics.
Time will tell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by TotoGame(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
DeleTaller:

The So called Chicago state University denied he attended the school....

The bitter truth is that you guys are awear that Tinubu had nothing to offer but are supporting him cus he's from your tribe... But unfortunately for you guys, Tinubu isn't marketable...hes a bad market that will never sell.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bode didn’t just claim, he knows that Mr. Tinubu does not have a certificate

Same as the FBI

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by fatimabuba53: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
We all should go get our PVC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Lionnation: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peacecore:
Omokri was saying d truth when he told u that Buhari is on life support in London
Ekweremmadu was speaking d truth until he spoke against our dear Obi.
Fani Kayode was ur favorite when it comes to truth untiyhe left ur PDP.
I can swear that Oga Bode will turn to chronic lier who has never said the truth in his life if he leaves PDP to APC. I that not hypocrisy! Dey dia dey deceive yasef. Election is getting closer b4 O mee gi vum n'anya. Get ya PVC bcoz I know say u fit no get.
urchin spotted

8 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by DeleTaller: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
TotoGame:

The So called Chicago state University denied he attended the school....

The bitter truth is that you guys are awear that Tinubu had nothing to offer but are supporting him cus he's from your tribe... But unfortunately for you guys, Tinubu isn't marketable...hes a bad market that will never sell.

Simple analysis for your guys.....

if someone talks about another person with me in their absence....especially when try to badmouth the fellow, after listening to him.... all I need to do again is to use my brain....it is called common sense....

Tinubu no go school abi? fine... but the common sense here is that.... how did he attain such prominent position in Deloitte International and Mobil International before he resigned to join politics. That is where I want all of you to apply your common sense.

Also note that there is no way any American Company would employed you without the verification of your original certificate.

Why is it so hard for you to know this? I am sure that even the man you all follow blindly would not push such allegation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by tillaman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bode George na pained ex girl friend that has refused to move on

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:
So Mr. Bode George how did Tinubu now legitimately graduated from Chicago state University without primary and secondary certificate undecided

Forgery!
That is what he used to get employment in Mobil till he resigned when they wanted to audit all their staff, cos he knows they will fish him out.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by 0bjpmb: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yorooba people hate themselves. See how a yoorobaman is fighting a fellow yooorabaman. Yorooba people are not united

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu should be disqualified immediately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Islandlady:

I swear to God, mam just open mouth and start talking rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be disqualified immediately

Nah you make you go disqualify him clown

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please let us not allow a repeat of 2015... this man dint go to school .... thats y he enjoys touts ....no educated person mingles with touts

18 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by ictplotter(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:
So shameful that the best candidates the 2 major parties could present were questionable characters like Atiku & Tinubu.
What of Pandora corrupted obituary.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice propaganda campaign...

I don't know why this Man so much dislike Tinubu...

I am waiting for him to relocate to Ghana this time around comes June, 2023.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anonanon:

Nah you make you go disqualify him clown
We will not allow a notorious thief like Tinubu be our President , Nigerians deserve better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Faber(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
E don red for Emi lokan...

By mistake mistake Peter Obi fit end up Nigeria's President

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Ricardo2400(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
So Tinubu doesn’t even have Nepa certificate so how did he pass the screening by APC ��‍♂️

kafassamuel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snnut99yj4o

I can bet any amount of money, Tinubu does not have certificates - Bode George

https://dailytrust.com/video-of-bode-george-saying-tinubu-doesnt-have-certificate-resurfaces

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Subsea:
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

This is problem with you guys it is either your way or no way. You guys are so deluded to the extent of thinking you are helping Obi. By 12pm of the day after election his presidential ambition will be over. Then, it will be Biafra again or death, smh.

You must can't or blackmail everyone to like your candidate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by koyyess: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku should not be having supporters in 2022....most especially that one who is a descendant of a slave trading power family.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by blackpanda: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu controversy is enough to disqualify him as the next president of Nigeria tongue

Wailers never get tired sha
You tried all this rubbish with buhari it didnt work grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by Cokahot: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
After all,late buhari no get. See naija na connection. God I too like naija like mad,just get connection. When God rested on the 7th day,na that day naija spring up.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Doesn't Have Certificates - Bode George (Video) by blackpanda: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We will not allow a notorious thief like Tinubu be our President , Nigerians deserve better

Prepare to wail for another 8years grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Teaches His Grandson How To Properly Prostrate While Greeting (Video) / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.