Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This (3841 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

We never stop learning smiley, thanks

You are welcome.

Thanks to my PSY 406 Human Sexuality Professor. cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by frozen70(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Adonis86:
Please is it a crime to decide not to marry?
My mother have stop receiving anything from me because she insisted I must get married,
Am the only son in the family of 6 girls,am the second child, Am 37 years, there are some certain things that made me not want to get married, ,am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies,
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.https://www./igboistandfriends/permalink/3305866466311474/?flite=scwspnss

Get someone pregnant let her have the baby

Wether you want the child or not is inconsequential

But remember that mama is right because you are an only son

Just do that for her and continue your single life

But remember you may be alone at old age if you refuse to do the needful

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Zonefree(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's funny and annoying at the same time how some of you males think you're entitled to females you're not committed to, birthing babies for you and wearing her body out in the process, just 'cause you feel like it.
Are y'all OK? cheesy
So, men don't wear their body out when releasing sperm that fathered the babies? Do you even know the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production?

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by TheWolfen(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
I understand mama kinda wahala.

But take ur time. There are good and bad women.
If u mistakenly pick a wrong woman for u. Then you will suffer for it. Your mom and sisters will felt the effect too

If you just afraid of commitment then choose the surrogacy option just to satisfy your mom wish for grandkids.
Life is like the game of chess. Make the right moves and checkmate.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by TheWolfen(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

So, men don't wear their body out when releasing sperm that fathered the babies? Do you even know the excruciating pains men go through during sperm production?
Females aren't educated on the amount of energy that goes into sperm production. If they are to be in men position they won't waste a single drop.
Giving most of it away is detrimental to men's health, mentally physically and emotionally.
This is why I don't support masturbation

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:

So, why don't you guys just save yourselves the stress, instead of looking for someone to release all your frustrations into? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Women and Marriage are like Bread and Butter. Nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Zonefree(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheWolfen:

Females aren't educated on the amount of energy that goes into sperm production. If they are to be in men position they won't waste a single drop.
Giving most of it away is detrimental to men's health, mentally physically and emotionally.
This is why I don't support masturbation
Exactly why I'm selective on who I deposit my precious cum on. I can't go through the pains of sperm production and the resources to produce a rich and fertile sperm just to waste them on fish brain liability of a Nigerian girl who will never appreciate my efforts.

In my opinion, useless girls shouldn't be getting gbola!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Zonefree(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

So, why don't you guys just save yourselves the stress, instead of looking for someone to release all your frustrations into? cheesy
Of course we are saving ourselves the stress, just like the OP is trying to do, but, you can see the pressure from family and how they're trying to lead him astray.

Mariah, any man that produces healthy sperm does not waste them on foolish and senseless Nigerian girls, that's why you see useless girls getting 20 seconds men. Good gbolas are for good girls.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You're on the right track. Your family is trying to lead you astray.

Life is too short to endanger your heart to a Nigerian girl. Get yourself a babymama and enjoy your life.

I have noticed most of you who come up with this baby mama shiit are either gullible or educated illiterates. Baby mama is the worst of all process In bringing a child Into this world. The negative effect baby mama setting always have on children upbringing Is way too abysmal. If one doesn't want to have a long term relationship with Women. The best options to opt for Is either "Surrogacy or Adoption" I detest that baby mama shit like mad..

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Idaytesj29(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Being lonely in life has little to nothing to do with being married and having babies. Go to your villages and find so many lonely individuals there, most of them surrounded by relatives too. undecided

2. No matter what they see, they can't see or know you better than you can. undecided

Well then, Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Well then, Good luck!
You too! undecided
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by haggai247: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
frozen70:

This lonely at old age is a rehearsed non sense.
FACT if you are lonely as a single not even marriage or child can make you feel fulfill.
You can never really love someone if you don't love yourself.
Happiness is not a state you cultivate it like success.

Everyone should try and read syco-cybernetic

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
blue01:

We never stop learning smiley, thanks

If I was the one you asked that sens.eless and stvpid question. You for don collect WotoWoto. I don't entertain Nonsense & Rubbish..
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Munzy14 post=114158198][/quote]

Gini? cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Evolutionlove:

If I was the one you asked that sens.eless and stvpid question. You for don collect WotoWoto. I don't entertain Nonsense & Rubbish..

...but why you wicked like this naa? sad
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Adonis86(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
SerikiFulani:
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh
You can do better by linking me to any of them. I need like minds around me to win this battle. Thank you for your encouragement.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mariangeles:

...but why you wicked like this naa? sad

I'm not wicked. I am a very nice and down to earth human being. It's Just that sometimes some people's post and comments annoys me. That's all..
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by blue01(m): 5:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Go and hug transformer.....
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by ITbomb(m): 5:17am On Jun 26, 2022
My friend, go and marry

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2022
blue01:

Hanty.....
.Are you the one getting pregnant?

.Is it your business if he decides to have a baby mama?

.If he says he won't marry your gender is it your business?

.is it by force he must get married?

Now if all your answers is No then you have no business here. wink
I wanted to read and pass but your reply caught my attention.
What mama is after is grand children not any other thing and op knows that.
Op this is small thing na, just I pregnant one girl and settle her abeg. Life is too short to be in marriage with one daughter of eve of dis country
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2022
frozen70:

U started very well and ended up saying rubbish as usual.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

U hv being sounding like somebody just got betrayed and in d process aborted a child.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Women and Marriage are like Bread and Butter. Nonsense..
My man, u dey see am so? Look at all their comments above and see how foolish they are.
Non even asked some question but they hv being shouting as if marriage is life time achievement.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I wanted to read and pass but your reply caught my attention.
What mama is after is grand children not any other thing and op knows that.
Op this is small thing na, just I pregnant one girl and settle her abeg. Life is too short to be in marriage with one daughter of eve of dis country

OP says he doesn't want to have anything to do with women, let him meet a fertility clinic and settle them and they would arrange a surrogate mother for him and the insemination, once baby is born....he takes custody to cater for or hand over to his mother, so the need for one of daughter of eve in the form of a wife or baby mama is eliminated.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

OP says he doesn't want to have anything to do with women, let him meet a fertility clinic and settle them and they would arrange a surrogate mother for him and the insemination, once baby is born....he takes custody to cater for or hand over to his mother, so the need for one of daughter of eve in the form of a wife or baby mama is eliminated.
Now u gat d point sister.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Gini? cheesy
Mmiri e ji akpu nwa(Sperm) ka I kpo ga frustration...smh.

OP isn't interested in women, Women on the thread will find it disgusting cheesy..

There are lots of well to do guys out here, having same Opinion..Infact girls flock around them o, they bleep who they want to..

But have cancelled marriage/settling down.

Ndi mma ekwu gi dela, Ike agwula ha..

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Ndidi2: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh
Be fruitful and multiply..
Abeg go and do it bc u will need it later..
Everything is not money

It isn't good to be alone at certain age
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Ndidi2: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Arsenate:

Kinds of dudes I would like to have drinks with (regularly). Living the good life.
Odiegwu..
He go needam later
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Ndidi2: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Mmiri e ji akpu nwa(Sperm) ka I kpo ga frustration...smh.
funny..
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Ndidi2: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

My man, u dey see am so? Look at all their comments above and see how foolish they are.
Non even asked some question but they hv being shouting as if marriage is life time achievement.
is an achievement o..
Men always think they are wise..

Men are actually the weak vessel.

Having children is good at least when u grow very old u will have someone to care for u..

I am just imagining my dad who l know to jump the stairs few years ago is no longer active,
How he will be cooking and no body to check on him and all the relative will be minding their business.
Will he now go and bring houseboy or nanny that will strangle him or poison him?

Benefits de marriage and having children no matter what.
If u don't see it now ua strong.
When u eventually realize it might be late

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love You Wahala / Have You Ever Taken A Good Passport Photograph? (picture) / Ambw/ Pretty Nigerian Girl Gets Married To Her Chinese Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.