Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This (3851 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
frozen70:

Don't call me dear because you don't even understand the meaning
Ohhhh, it's all good dearest, I will always call u dear bcs I don't hv anything against u nor any other person on this forum. I hv had an encounter with many members of dis forum and they can attest that I'm just a simple entity out their, just that d way most of u comment on issues regards to family affair is my major concern.
Who knows, I might hv come across u offline dear.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Adonis86:
Please is it a crime to decide not to marry?
My mother have stop receiving anything from me because she insisted I must get married,
Am the only son in the family of 6 girls,am the second child, Am 37 years, there are some certain things that made me not want to get married, ,am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies,
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.https://www./igboistandfriends/permalink/3305866466311474/?flite=scwspnss

When you get to your 50s and see the children of your friends and age mate. You will remember what your Mum is telling you now.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Owologbo(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's funny and annoying at the same time how some of you males think you're entitled to females you're not committed to, birthing babies for you and wearing her body out in the process, just 'cause you feel like it.
Are y'all OK? cheesy

Are there no ladies looking for baby daddy?
it's a two way thing.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 8:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Owologbo:

Are there no ladies looking for baby daddy?
it's a two way thing.

It is good to align with a woman who desires to be a mother without the commitment of marriage, there are many out there but wrong to lead on a woman who may want marriage and get her to keep the pregnancy with the hidden intention of only just being a baby daddy..... most times, e no dey end well.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by AlphaTaikun: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Adonis86:
Please is it a crime to decide not to marry?
My mother have stop receiving anything from me because she insisted I must get married,
Am the only son in the family of 6 girls,am the second child, Am 37 years, there are some certain things that made me not want to get married, ,am living comfortable and don't want to have anything with ladies,
Can't I make decision for my self , I don't need a woman in my life, she always cry anytime I come home that she need grand children,all my sisters have been begging me I don't know what to do,how do I go about this, should I stop coming home? as a matter of fact my sisters always come to my house with their girlfriend and she will tell me ,this one is still single oo.https://www./igboistandfriends/permalink/3305866466311474/?flite=scwspnss
Then just get a woman who is willing pregnant. The woman has to be on the same page with you with regards to NOT getting married for now.
Consequently, both of you might end up getting married down the road after the kids have dropped IMHO.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by AlphaTaikun: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
SerikiFulani:
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh
Just do it!... or get a lady who is on the same page with you and have 2 or 3 kids with her without getting married to her. But take good care of her and the kids and NOT take them for granted. You don't want to be alone in old age, especially when your health begins to go south.

(It seems some folks who are wealthy and were born in the 1970s (they are in their late 40s to 50 years, are still left who are not married with kids yet... or they have one or two kids without ever being married. I personally know some too).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Crèche Wanted Around VI, Lekki, Lagos Island / If This Continues, Divorce Is Inevitable / Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.