Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This (3858 Views)

My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Now u gat d point sister.

From my perception here, it seems many are cold towards surrogacy......why?
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by frozen70(f): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U started very well and ended up saying rubbish as usual.

You need to grow up and add more sense to how you respond to people's comments with courtesy

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Emma2Seconds: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
The surrogacy cost like how much??
Mindlog:

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mindlog: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
The surrogacy cost like how much??

Fertility clinics are the best place to get the cost and associated details.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Rexymania(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Baby mama will do
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Raalsalghul: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's funny and annoying at the same time how some of you males think you're entitled to females you're not committed to, birthing babies for you and wearing her body out in the process, just 'cause you feel like it.
Are y'all OK? cheesy

Entitled?

How?

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and she must have given consent.

You know what I mean?
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndidi2:
Be fruitful and multiply..
Abeg go and do it bc u will need it later..
Everything is not money

It isn't good to be alone at certain age
There are so many people out there, even in your beloved villages who, while surrounded by family, live and die lonely. Children aren't insurance against loneliness. They have never been. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by mhizace: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
SerikiFulani:
We need to stop this attitude of forcing people to do certain things like getting married, giving birth.

I'm 42 years old and I'm not thinking of marriage or giving birth cos it doesn't benefit me...

I have friends who are in their late 40's and who are unmarried and unbothered about it...These are multi millionaires I'm talking about.

Smh
I need someone to help me convey this message to my mum, they won't just let someone be
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Entitled?

How?

Bro just get a baby mama atleast that will solve mummy's problem then move on with your life bro.
That's how!

Like he was God's assistant when God was creating women. It's the audacity for me! cheesy

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and she must have given consent.

You know what I mean?

We are not talking about just sex here.
It's about bringing forth a child, possibly through deceptive means.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Mmiri e ji akpu nwa(Sperm) ka I kpo ga frustration...smh.

Ngwanu, k'anyi kpoo ya tension. cheesy

OP isn't interested in women, Women on the thread will find it disgusting cheesy..
Not necessarily disgusting. More like...weird.

There are lots of well to do guys out here, having same Opinion..Infact girls flock around them o, they bleep who they want to..

But have cancelled marriage/settling down.

Ndi mma ekwu gi dela, Ike agwula ha..

Why won't they talk? cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ngwanu, k'anyi kpoo ya tension. cheesy

Not necessarily disgusting. More like...weird.

Why won't they talk? cheesy
High abii low tension? grin

Weird ke...African men are trying, it is worst Overseas.

Ha kwu waa nu..I was in a discussion with two women, one a senior citizen...The other asked her why her son a practicing Medical doctor has refused to settle, onye nke mama asi, na ya ha ekwu gidela mechie onu...Na ihe o ma na nwa ya nwoke bu agwa nnaya.. grin grin Ya wu na o ga alu nwaanyj mgbe ochoro..

Some guys are scared..My guy who was optimistic of settling down before next year, told me some days ago, na ya di 30, that he is no longer rushing... grin grin He will do the I Do at 34..lmao Money is not a problem o, just maka o huru a thread on twitter where married people bare it all..Wishing they are single.

And some ladies are not helping matters.. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

High abii low tension? grin

Weird ke...African men are trying, it is worst Overseas.

Ha kwu waa nu..I was in a discussion with two women, one a senior citizen...The other asked her why her son a practicing Medical doctor has refused to settle, onye nke mama asi, na ya ha ekwu gidela mechie onu...Na ihe o ma na nwa ya nwoke bu agwa nnaya.. grin grin Ya wu na o ga alu nwaanyj mgbe ochoro..

Some guys are scared..My guy who was optimistic of settling down before next year, told me some days ago, na ya di 30, that he is no longer rushing... grin grin He will do the I Do at 34..lmao Money is not a problem o, just maka o huru a thread on twitter where married people bare it all..Wishing they are single.

And some ladies are not helping matters.. lipsrsealed

Ike gwuru o. cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
Someone gave birth to you. Try and give birth to another person.

Ridiculous.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Ike gwuru o. cheesy
My tiredness is tired..
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

My tiredness is tired..

Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Ike a gwula gi. cheesy

Do you know that Don't get tired and You're tired are written the same in my dialect?
Now, how can you tell the one I mean? cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
frozen70:

You need to grow up and add more sense to how you respond to people's comments with courtesy
I am an elder, i say things d way it is without mincing words. U started well and ended up with stupid comment

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Ike a gwula gi. cheesy

Do you know that Don't get tired and You're tired are written the same in my dialect?
Now, how can you tell the one I mean? cheesy
Ike àgwula gi....Don't get tired.

Ike gwuru gi...you are tired.

The difference in repeating Ike A gwula gi...is à and á
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Well, from my own observations and understanding, i think d factor below are d reason
1. Poverty: Those that knows about surrogacy does not hv money to follow that root
2. Some are unaware: Those that has d money to follow d root are not enlightened about surrogacy
3. Culture
4. Family factor

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Ike àgwula gi....Don't get tired.

Ike gwuru gi...you are tired.

The difference in repeating Ike A gwula gi...is à and á

Okay.
The okara. cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ndidi2:
is an achievement o..
Men always think they are wise..

Men are actually the weak vessel.

Having children is good at least when u grow very old u will have someone to care for u..

I am just imagining my dad who l know to jump the stairs few years ago is no longer active,
How he will be cooking and no body to check on him and all the relative will be minding their business.
Will he now go and bring houseboy or nanny that will strangle him or poison him?

Benefits de marriage and having children no matter what.
If u don't see it now ua strong.
When u eventually realize it might be late
U are just talking about 2 different things all together. Marriage is different from having a child sir

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okay.
The okara. cheesy
Is Akara Udaolu..

That's what seperate the sounds and meaning they connote.

I ga akwuta ugwo Igbo tutorial m grin grin
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Is Akara Udaolu..

That's what seperate the sounds and meaning they connote.

I ga akwuta ugwo Igbo tutorial m grin grin

Nsogbu a dihu. cheesy

Akwa okara wu boundary, akara wu strokes?
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nsogbu a dihu. cheesy

Akwa okara wu boundary, akara wu strokes?
Akara wu strokes..

Okara nke mu mma wu half...Like to say half past 9...Gi si o jiri la okara ga fe elekere Itoolu.

Boundary wu òké....emphasis on Akara udaaolu on o and e.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Akara wu strokes..

Okara nke mu mma wu half...Like to say half past 9...Gi si o jiri la okara ga fe elekere Itoolu.

Boundary wu òké....emphasis on Akara udaaolu on o and e.

Noted.✍️ cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Noted.✍️ cheesy
How did you come up with that noted Emoji?

Ihe nairaland a doro gi anya ofuma...

It has not been long i learnt how to bold some words in a comment..Oshe my guy thought me. cheesy
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

How did you come up with that noted Emoji?

Ihe nairaland a doro gi anya ofuma...

It has not been long i learnt how to bold some words in a comment..Oshe my guy thought me. cheesy

There are a few phone emojis that work on nairaland.
Like ☺️♥️❣️✍️✨and some others.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

There are a few phone emojis that work on nairaland.
Like ☺️♥️❣️✍️✨and some others.
O wu Iphone ka iji mee ya?
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Mariangeles(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Munzy14:

O wu Iphone ka iji mee ya?

Mba. Android.

It works with iphone too. I've tried it with mine.
Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by Munzy14(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

Mba. Android.

It works with iphone too. I've tried it with mine.
Ok..

I gbali ga..

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by frozen70(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I am an elder, i say things d way it is without mincing words. U started well and ended up with stupid comment

An elder that reasons like a Premature adult

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by emmanuelbrown26: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
frozen70:

Am elder that reasons like a Premature adult
U don't expect me to dance to d follish tone dear. When I see foolish comment I do know

1 Like

Re: My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This by frozen70(f): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U don't expect me to dance to d follish tone dear. When I see foolish comment I do know

Don't call me dear because you don't even understand the meaning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocating To Ph / Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar N5,000 / He Ignored My Pregnancy Because Of His Wife’s Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.