Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55206 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

LoL, I can feel your tears from here. No one is voting in a thiefing druggie
Mkpurummiri addict in pains. No vote for your pandora obiturary thief outside 5% igboland. Tinubu is your next gcfr
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
Mkpurummiri addict in pains. No vote for your pandora obiturary thief outside 5% igboland. Tinubu is your next gcfr
It's easier for the drug pushing shitting master to become your mother's husband than becoming the president of this country. Your pains have been noticed.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:

https://www.facebook.com/100051313238703/posts/pfbid02nUcPP5HAEBskSKLBwM1z5P6B1uxWwbNdzWxhbyqVmmZUbXKBKyxrUVG5vzmtfoS2l/?d=n

TINUBU is a major problem of ibos since 1974

Most ibos will be completely marginalized in 2023

The 2023 race is between Tinubu and Atiku

Both ibos have shown that they will continue to leave with marginalisation

Infact I can predict what will happen to ibos in Lagos during and after 2023 elections

Tomorrow is Monday in South East

#Iboshatepolitics

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Jostoman: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
KEVIND:
May God Expose Those Who Stole Tinubu's Certificate
grin grin grin grin grin grin
amen
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Henz81: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING
Ipob won't try
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Henz81: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING
Ipob won't try that nonsense.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

The lagoon is meant for shitting druggies like Tinubu and his urchins. Not for hardworking tribe that have bought almost the entire of Lagos.
Eran dudu. No they already bought the whole of lagos like they bought sa, singapore, uk, usa, australia. Na inside lagoon you go jump last last
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

Which someone told your mother the same, it would have prevented her biggest mistake of conceiving the biggest casualty which is you.
E pain am. Haha
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ejimatic: 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2022
MrObontami:

I'm at Canaan land as I type right now. You around?
Just leaving grin grin pls call next time so we can take a picture
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:44am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
Ipobian in tears. Your next song will be biafra or death when tinubu wins next year. More tears for you

Coward amotekunians, oduduwa republic confused people

Owo has been left in reuins am waiting for them to attack your location that's if your survive it, tinubu would still pay the various news outlets heavily to hide the massacre so his mandate won't be distorted
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Owo has been left in reuins am waiting for them to attack your location that's if your survive it, tinubu would still pay the various news outlets heavily to hide the massacre so his mandate won't be distorted
Flatinoe, your worthless ipobian brothers are majority of those killed in owo. Oloriburuku alayebaje
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Flatinoe, your worthless alayebaje brothers are majority of those killed in owo. Olofo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:56am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
Flatinoe, your worthless alayebaje brothers are majority of those killed in owo. Olofo

Hahaha,lie again tinubu urchins on tinubu manhood we stand
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
Flatinoe, your worthless ipobian brothers are majority of those killed in owo. Oloriburuku alayebaje

Coneheaded afonja skull minners
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Coneheaded afonja skull minners
Worthless flatinoe meth biafran cannibal
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by swissgoldenpro2: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Okay good
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Hahaha,lie again tinubu urchins on tinubu manhood we stand
Oloripelebe, go and check the list again. Biafran miscreant
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Jagaban a unifier, a performer, the man that has lifted up millions via his inputs and intelligence.
Tinubu for President.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by MrObontami(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Just leaving grin grin pls call next time so we can take a picture

I will. Have a great week. grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Pakute: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2022
babzlim:
did he pay the rent for there shops or pay there tax or feed there family or share the funds they have been looting or give them appointment or pay there transport to Lagos to also be part of the state builders.

I think everyone should stop this attitude of igbos should

leave igbos to vote for there prefered candidate abi sha una liver don dey fail una ni or una work no sure for una again ni.

Oga oya state one thing your so call leader has ever done for our igbo brothers.

Go to Kano, Sokoto or Kaduna and dictate to them whom to vote for. Let's see if you won't have your heads on a plate.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by pegix(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.
you should know ur man is far from being young
And age is not a thing of disgrace
It should be tagged with load of experience and capabilities
If you would be logical with me
You will agree that age either young or old is not a factor of how competence a Presidential aspirant can be
The position of a president is one that requires alot.of.political experience and professionalism
Not a square ring for wrestlers or boxers
Make ur heavyweight super champion go compete in boxing rings if he's more healthier and powerful
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by PresidObi: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2022
pegix:
you should know ur man is far from being young
And age is not a thing of disgrace
It should be tagged with load of experience and capabilities
If you would be logical with me
You will agree that age either young or old is not a factor of how competence a Presidential aspirant can be
The position of a president is one that requires alot.of.political experience and professionalism
Not a square ring for wrestlers or boxers
Make ur heavyweight super champion go compete in boxing rings if he's more healthier and powerful

Ok

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kponkedenge(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

You have it here..

Thank me grin grin

Lol you guys are clowns. I saw what you did on the front page, trying to sell your propaganda how you were not supporting Tinubu, but want to support him now.

Also how you said IPOB are now Peter Obi fans..... What I suprisingly didn't see you doing was also linking your fellow ododuwa supporters of Igboho to Tinubu.... Which we all know that's who they are supporting right now.

So nice try..... Let's see how your BAT will win this election. Probably only in your dreams grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by adepero72: 11:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Yoruba homecoming...A wa lo kan............ Yoruba homecoming...A wa lo kan............ ...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Galaxydon1(m): 11:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Asiwaju Jargaban

On Your Mandate I Stand Gidigba
poverty has really eaten your Brain,, you can't afford 3 square meal and you are supporting ur Great grand father to rule Nigeria again..
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Parachoko: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Galaxydon1:
poverty has really eaten your Brain,, you can't afford 3 square meal and you are supporting ur Great grand father to rule Nigeria again..
If you had a sensible reason I should not support Tinubu, I would have stop supporting him.

See the kind of senseless comment you dey make sef, you must be in serious pains while typing that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.