Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) (55264 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Ezmans: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
The Hatred from igbos to tinubu is making me consider supporting him now...

Hatred from one which they all stay in the Lagos he built....

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Stop this hatred ipob.... You can't be hating and still be prospering.....

Let give this man a chance....

Give City Boy a Chance to rule this Nigeria....

Peter Obi can wait till 203sumtin

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING
a leader that has never alloy APC do governorship primary election in lagos since eight years
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by yahmohy27: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Vote for younger people, vote for competence,

Vote for Peter Obi.
I guess you are an ipob right.
You guys should just keep mute and stop spreading hatred for obi.
Nobody ( any other tribe) will support what your ipob(movement) is supporting.
If only u guys know, that you shouldn't make noise about who you are, in support of

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by babzlim(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
did he pay the rent for there shops or pay there tax or feed there family or share the funds they have been looting or give them appointment or pay there transport to Lagos to also be part of the state builders.

I think everyone should stop this attitude of igbos should

leave igbos to vote for there prefered candidate abi sha una liver don dey fail una ni or una work no sure for una again ni.

Oga oya state one thing your so call leader has ever done for our igbo brothers.

DenreleDave:

Yet they say Fashola and Ambode built Lagos... So pls who brought those guys on board?

My Leader BAT did....

A leader is known as a leader because of the success of the people he mentored even after reign... BAT masterplan made Fashola and Ambode now......

Peter Obi can't even vouch of mentoring any one.... Someone that relocated to lagos after his 8 years tenure as governor in anambra....

You can imagine BAT relocating to anambra after 8 years in Lagos as governor... Never......

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

IF PETER OBI BECOMES THE PRESIDENT, UGM, IPOB WILL BE KILLING ANYONE BCOX OF THEIR MAN JUST LIKE BUHARI PEOPLE ARE DOING
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
I actually like the way Tinubu isn’t paying attention to all those Twitter cretins. Lol
He has planned for it. We all see how it will play out. It is just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by sammirano: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
No 1
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by kwasoly(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:
Watch how unknown gunmen, Ip0b and Peter obi fans will spoil this thread now...

You can't blackmail everyone to support your candidate..

Igbos that turned to Peter Obi fans should bring up more propaganda..

Receipt dey for you.......

UGm attack, they blame tinubu
Aboki attacked una for north, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for drugs abroad, blame tinubu
Dem catch una for organ trafficking, yet na tinubu cause am...

Reno was their god but now their enemy because he is telling them the truth
Segalink was their god but now they hate him..

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

That is why ur life is like this, see hunger written all over you.
I and my family will be obi-dent.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Pio44: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Receipt dey for you....... Wat about oduduwa Republic Nko? Guy ur mind set fool

Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Bunmiikus: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Good
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2022
Melvin56:
Shut up saboteur,you can never buy sense,what do ipobhas to do with peterobi,equ

You have it here..

Thank me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:
People think sane Nigerians will pick this man over younger and capable leader?
The fact is the south west is one of the major problem with the Southern Nigeria because the Muslims up north use their Islamic leverage that pushes the southwest to cause betrayal, back stabbing and many other things.
It's insane to think of such a man ruling the country not out of love or passion but because he's greedy and selfish.

I always thank God I married a foreigner and can always leave and come back as I like. Because it's only deranged low lives will support such.
Shut that your foolish mouth. South west owe you no loyalty

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2022
OmoAkin85:
lol u and ur family can go and support tinubu, end sars wound is still fresh on our mind
Cowardly arindin. Is tinubu the one in charge of military?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Alaganature09(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Despite al the money he stole from government, see how him residence be like poultry
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
The ooni of ife is as useless as the tinubu aiways disgracing the Yoruba stool visiting people who should have made visation to him,

If the ooni knows what is good for him he should align with obi his new master
shut your foolish mouth. Ooni should leave his brother to support your Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Khaysee: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu have made men even kings

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by sslcrypt: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
Shut that your foolish mouth. South west owe you no loyalty

There he is! Hello chulo hope you have been a good boy? Turn over lemme give you a belly rub chulo.. who's a good boy! Who's a good boy! Now go fetch.
Oo my lovely chulo
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Rilwayne001:
I actually like the way Tinubu isn’t paying attention to all those Twitter cretins. Lol

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by StPete: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

My Leader BAT did....

[b]Peter Obi is Ip0b project..... I wish he wasnt so that power can change from pdp apc criminals but the truth is: PETER OBI IS AN IPOB PROJECT..

Seems like u don’t want to stop deceiving yourself. You are already a staunch supporter of Tinubu yet deceiving yourself that it’s because of ipob u want to consider him.

Suffer no dey tire you? You have undergone 8 years of hardship under Buhari, u want to go through same under Tinubu, later you will come on Nairaland to beg for crumbs like you have done in the past.

Don’t forget how you posted your shirtless picture on Nairaland Ashawo thread holding an inscription that was insulting yourself after someone promised to give you crumbs if you did it. The internet never forgets
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

My Leader BAT did....

Ipob have ruin Obi's presidential campaign. Igbos hijack it and turn it to their opium.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2022
zelnababa:
Any Yoruba man who is supporting obichina should rethink cos is nothing rather than Igbo agenda, that's reason they hate ASIWAJU. e
ronu ooo

All your tribal cards are nothing but rants. True omoluabis knows that Tinubu is a drug dealing thief, and they are becoming OBIdient as the day goes by. Peter obi will be president and nothing you or your kinds can do about it
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by naija4life247: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Bode George is which tribe?

A pained ex-convict who was convicted by a collaboration between Tinubu and Obasanjo can never be happy to hear the name Tinubu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

My Leader BAT did....

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

Receipt dey for you.......

Is anybody doubting all those inconsequential things you attached?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by naija4life247: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

All your tribal cards are nothing but rants. True omoluabis knows that Tinubu is a drug dealing thief, and they are becoming OBIdient as the day goes by.

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ObosiUkwalla: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

Can you bet your mother's life that Tinubu will become the president?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by ibroopeyemi(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Zeezenho:

Igbos no they ever join anything evil and abominable.tinubu nah tabu.

Sit-down they look,e go choke you soon
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Ooni na boi boi priest.

See as tinibu don change cap. The bat eye symbol has been discarded to please the Fulanis.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by simonsayz: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2022
In electing the Nigerian president, we need to remove this tribal mentality thingy…are you not tired of criminals ruling us We need a change even in our constitution pls…wether BAT � OR OBIdient
Tinubu is a thief and I stand strong by it…if not why is he desperate to be president? He needs everlasting immunity to cover up all his evil deeds cos everything is coming to limelight.

Pls which tribe is Joe igbokwe, umahi and co.

Also ask him which tribe is Simon ekpa and organ trafficker Ekweremadu that are against Peter Obi...

2023..... Yoruba lo kan

We know that Peter obi is an Ip0b project and we wunt fall for this blackmail and manipulations.

Neverrrrrrrrrr[/quote]
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
sslcrypt:

There he is! Hello chulo hope you have been a good boy? Turn over lemme give you a belly rub chulo.. who's a good boy! Who's a good boy! Now go fetch.
Oo my lovely chulo
Foolish olosho sounding incoherent as usual. Worthless ipobian

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
emee701:
shut your foolish mouth. Ooni should leave his brother to support your Peter Obi

Shut your stupid mouth , your intrest matters more than your so called tribe that you gain nothing from is it not obvious tinubu won't win the election,this is a chance for him to join the winning party
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by JaredNormak: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2022
puremaker7:
have you drank Nnamdi's urine this morning
Y'all Tininbu urine gulping urchins are fücked in the head.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Guy shut up....lagos has long being built before timubu was born....stop talking like someone that wasn't breast fed at birth
why are you giving attention to those haters.

It will be very hard for Nigeria to progress with tribalistic human beings everywhere

So annoying
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) by emee701(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

All your tribal cards are nothing but rants. True omoluabis knows that Tinubu is a drug dealing thief, and they are becoming OBIdient as the day goes by. Peter obi will be president and nothing you or your kinds can do about it
continue deceiving yourself. No yoruba would vote Peter Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Boko Haram Members Gunned Down By Soldiers In Baga / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.