Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC (55428 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by nedekid: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrBlock:
Let's see how many of you here would still have your primary and secondary school certificates 40 years from now.
Quite a disappointing statement from you.
I misplaced all my documents 25 years ago. But I assure you if I need them tomorrow I will go to the primary
and secondary schools I attended, I will go to waec, ministry of education for common entrance records, visit uni ibadan, nysc etc and produce all my documentation.
My papa sef, close to 80, I assure you will find records of his schooling and produce it.
For Tinubu to give such cock and bull story shows there is "kleg" somewhere.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
sammytee02:

Brother, it's not about paying someone in dollars. To be neutral on this, primary and secondary certificates are not really relevant here. The highest degree certificate is the most relevant one. Fine he said some unknown people stole them - he might be saying the truth tho. We all know who Abacha was, the rest is history. He claimed to have gone to Chicago State University but the school didn't deny that fact and even said he finished with them. Also, the college he claimed he went to - not on this post, confirmed it by placing his photo on the wall of fame as an outstanding alumni for the year 2002. These are facts that corroborated that he went to those schools and wasn't lying.

If you are working for Tinubu, please inform him that he will need to present these certificates to INEC before the elections. I am sure the Amaechi team will take the matter to court to force INEC to disqualify Tinubu on non qualification based on certificate and/or lying under oath. You know the electoral law allows interested parties to challenge the eligibility of any candidate.

So it will profit you guys to start writing the schools Tinubu claimed to have attended for certified true copies of his certificates instead of engaging in linguistic and rational gymnastics.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

Something is definitely wrong with some Nigerians mentally. Look at the nonsense you spewed out supporting an old rogue. I am sure you are less than 50 but you are here shamelessly supporting whom you should be encouraging to take a back seat. You are just one example of those something is wrong with their heads in this country. They can't think well and beyond ethnic line.
I guess ure also less than 50.
If stupidity is a person,then u will definitely be Numero uno,for supporting a 60 year old plus claiming youth,while u are less than that.
If u're above 50,then we can tell u authoritatively u're not a youth and should please also take a back seat
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

He said 50 million Nigerian youth should be recruited in the army and be fed plantain.

Is that your own definition of intellectual soundness?

Are Nigerians cursed with memory loss or something?

You should refer that to the batifieds clamoring for his presidency

I’m OBIdient
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by symbianDON(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
joe54:
This is stupidity.
Why not enjoy your stolen billions jejely.
Why bring yourself out for mockery.
Why not enjoy ones old age in peace.

I can assure you Tinubu did go to school the reason I think for hiding his certificate is to prevent everyone from knowing his actual age.

Just thinking out.
you are very smart! He's clearly hiding something...but for how long??
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by erubati: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Braga90:

So you're telling us that Lagos was nothing before tinubu? or that Just like p.m yew, he became Lagos state governor and miraculously transformed the state from an agrarian economy to become the industrial, commercial,fashion hub of the country? So others before him and after him didn't factor in the development of the state? The legacies of our colonial masters that laid the foundation of Lagos being what it is now is not a factor right? Or that of the federal government whose former seat of power was Lagos ? otedola,jakande and co. and the various former military governors of the state did nothing? Its either y'all are kids or you're void of any knowledge whatsoever or you're just some bunch tribalists that prefers to be led by a world renowned corrupt politician to the land of doom to a bright,young, seemingly fresh, prospective personalty from another tribe. Even though I'm Yoruba, I'd never advocate or canvas for that man Tinubu.
While we see through u that u're not a yoruba and definitely can not be one cus we term ur kind as omo ale omo jatijati.
Lagos was moved away as the capital of Nigeria in what year?
What year did we have a surge of immigrants moving to Lagos as a commercial destination?
Abuja is now the capital center but still hasn't developed up to the pace of Lagos as an investment destination.
If tinubu had not cemented the legacies of old,ur ancestors and lineage would never have dreamt of coming to Lagos.
Jakande no doubt tried his best and developed Lagos,and tinubu cemented his legacies to make Lagos the commercial destination of Nigerians
If ur improverished state governors had made use of the opportunity they had,u wouldn't be here in Lagos yarning trash and dust just to try to convince people u have sense
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by naija1stnigar(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
If they stole your certificates did they also stole the records of your names from the school you attended and the ministry of education? Oga, Thieflumboo, instead of you to sit down jejely and eat the proceeds of your looted funds you are here disgracing yourself, if Nigeria happenedto be a sane country by now tinubu and the chairman of inec in 1999 should be facing charges for forgery and conspiracy to present forged certificates.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by gentlegenius(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Geopex:

All of u should stop saying trash. Your peter obi cannot perform well. Pls with what foundation and with what constitution. He will only perform if he is the president and at the same time be the gov, senate , rep, assembly members , councilor and minster. The foundation is wrong. Constitution is wrong. Bring pastor, or Alfa, they will all fail as president.
You are very correct that one person cannot change this country because the foundation is wrong. We are not campaigning for Obi so that he will come and change everything that is going wrong in this country. That will be mission impossible.
It is so painful that despite the decay in every sector of this country, caused by our wrong foundation and wrong leaders, the selfish crooks we have in government still loot the little resources that we have through overbloated and over padded budgets. This is where we need Peter Obi to come in. He will massively cut high cost of governance and stop unnecessary waste of funds. He has done this in Anambra even when we didn't even know him, and can do same for this country. Do you know that every year, about 26.8million naira is budgeted for the president's feeding and transport allowance?
Are you not aware that about $322.5million Abacha loot that was returned to Nigeria was looted by those crooks in government, yet they claimed it was shared to 1.9milion Nigerians? What about the billions budgeted and wasted in a SCAM school feeding program? I just mentioned these cases to prove to you that even though we have a faulty foundation in this country, yet it is not the reason the country is not developed, it is not the reason our University Students are at home. Budgeting is the reason. Money meant to develop the country has been channelled to the wrong programs for ease of looting. You don't blame bad foundation for this, you blame the president because he makes and presents the budget, and sometimes, influence the national assembly to approve it. You cant blame the foundation when a president approve the sharing of $322.5milion to imaginary 'poor people', and will later run to China to borrow huge amounts to fund his padded misguided budgets. If there is any aspirant right now that can help us cut these wastages it is PETER OBI. Nigeria needs him more than he needs the office. If you have any pity for this country's situation, then support Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Iceberg3: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
This man is so disgusting.

This man brought the country touts knees again when the country was thriving....
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by nedekid: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance
Dont mind them jare, they are common wailers.
Tinubu should shut them up by providing the transcripts he used to gain admission into the Chicago state university.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
buzikid49515:

Shut up idiot observer my foot you don’t know anything
Let tinubu present his waec and you are talking jargon

Illiterates make the most noise.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
buzikid49515:

Shut up idiot observer my foot you don’t know anything
Let tinubu present his waec and you are talking jargon

Illiterates make the most noise. Did he tell you he has waec? Does the constitution say he needs waec? It is really very disturbing that one shares the same country with so many idiots.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by onuman: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Is easier said than done, collapse political structure he's labour for years, Nah you're joking grin
So if you have been building a house for years, but suddenly discover that house cannot stand, you will continue to build?

Tinubu is dodged with certificate forgery, apart from other crime allegations in drug dealing, apart from the fact that he is too old and sickly.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by chucklesclothin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
And he was the governor of Lagos State for eight years
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Illiterates make the most noise. Did he tell you he has waec? shocked Does the constitution say he needs waec? It is really very disturbing that one shares the same country with so many idiots.

You mean Tinubu does not have WAEC or its Equivalent? How then did he gain admission into Chicago State University?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

You mean Tinubu does not have WAEC or its Equivalence? How then did he gain admission into Chicago State University?

Your question shows how dumb, ignorant and outright stupid you are and the problem giving acccess to social media and the right to vote to morons creates for us as a country.

For the record and to educate similar ignoramuses out there. Waec is a requirement for Nigerian Universities, Not all universities abroad require waec, in fact you don’t need waec to enter a Nigerian University…you need the equivalent of WAEC!!! Many foreign universities will admit you if you have alternative qualifications. Universities in the Uk will even admit you if you have absolutely no qualifications but are above 21 and have some work experience. Finally Tinubu got a high school diploma or community college diploma i. The US which is the basis of his admission to CSU. The problem with you idiots is that you ascribe you yourselves intelligence you do not posses, in the process make big fools of yourselves. Like I said it is idiots like you arguing over Buhari’s waec when the man has a postgraduate degree from the US war college, I mean how daft are you people? A man worked in executive roles for Mobil, he gained admission to Chicago state university and you think they wouldn’t have caught him if he wasn’t qualified?

You guys are just a joke!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

Your question shows how dumb, ignorant and outright stupid you are and the problem giving acccess to social media and the right to vote to morons creates for us as a country.

I know your are smart and intelligent. Oya answer the question. If Tinubu does not have WAEC or its Equivalent? How then did he gain admission into Chicago State University?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by MrColdsweat: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

The Chicago State University already confirmed that you schooled and graduated from the university with Honours.

That's enough for us. Anyone who did not go through Primary and Secondary education cannot survive the rigors of the university studying Business Administration with Accounting option and graduating as a prize winner.

The above is in contrast to a dummy that study a useless course Philosophy and graduated with a 3rd Class. If he has tried studying Sciences, or Engineering or Accounting like Tinubu, the useless idiot would have been expelled in 100 level for awful performance

Philosophy is more difficult than accounting.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ajl: 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is where it become obvious that a lie cannot continue forever. Tinubu is using a stolen identity that belong to somebody else. His current names are not his real names. That's why he cannot present certificates with his real names. Nigeria the fraud-land. I am sure he will get away with this.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by olatuns2017: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-unknown-persons-stole-my-academic-certificates-tinubu-tells-inec

The Igbos chicken were too young to know that the military fought BAT

Unfortunately their dads were only concerns about spare parts dealers in those days...90s

#ibosarelearnersinpolitics

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by occam(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Interestingly, he worked in Mobil Nigeria for just 9 yrs (1983 - 1992) Yet, the keep telling us he amassed all those wealth while working in Mobil. Who works in an organization for only 9yrs and becomes a multimillionaire? Too many mysteries regarding this man.

Even if certificate is lost, just tell us I went to XY schools between this year and this year. Simple. No doubt he has formal secondary education But why isn’t he telling? What is he hiding
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by ajl: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

I know your are smart and intelligent. Oya answer the question. If Tinubu does not have WAEC or its Equivalent? How then did he gain admission into Chicago State University?

The point is that he used someone else WAEC result, and it's that individual that bear his current names. It is that result he used to gain admission into Chicago University.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

For the record and to educate similar ignoramuses out there. Waec is a requirement for Nigerian Universities, Not all universities abroad require waec. Many foreign universities will admit you if you have alternative qualifications. Universities in the Uk will even admit you if you have absolutely no qualifications but are above 21 and have some work experience. Finally Tinubu got a high school diploma or community college diploma i. The US which is the basis of his admission to CSU. The problem with you idiots is that you ascribe you yourselves intelligence you do not posses, in the process make big fools of yourselves. Like I said it is idiots like you arguing over Buhari’s waec when the man has a postgraduate degree from the US war college, I mean how daft are you people? A man worked in executive roles for Mobil, he gained admission to Chicago state university and you think they wouldn’t have caught him if he wasn’t qualified?

If you actually stopped to engage your brain for a second and use google, you will find out all the information you needed, the schools he attended I. The us to gain admission to CSU are out there.

Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

For the record and to educate similar ignoramuses out there. Waec is a requirement for Nigerian Universities, Not all universities abroad require waec. Many foreign universities will admit you if you have alternative qualifications. Universities in the Uk will even admit you if you have absolutely no qualifications but are above 21 and have some work experience. Finally Tinubu got a high school diploma or community college diploma i. The US which is the basis of his admission to CSU. The problem with you idiots is that you ascribe you yourselves intelligence you do not posses, in the process make big fools of yourselves. Like I said it is idiots like you arguing over Buhari’s waec when the man has a postgraduate degree from the US war college, I mean how daft are you people? A man worked in executive roles for Mobil, he gained admission to Chicago state university and you think they wouldn’t have caught him if he wasn’t qualified?

Your IQ must be higher than that of Einstein and Newton added together. Since you have a copy of the high school or community college diploma tinubu used in gaining admission into CSU, can we see it?
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

I guess ure also less than 50.
If stupidity is a person,then u will definitely be Numero uno,for supporting a 60 year old plus claiming youth,while u are less than that.
If u're above 50,then we can tell u authoritatively u're not a youth and should please also take a back seat
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by shigishege: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
ufotunang:
...so if you have a company and you want to employ some workers ..and a job seeker came to meet you for a job at your company and you tell him to present his certificate to you and he said his certificate was stolen by unknown person...will you employ such a person ..say the truth
I never own a company now. And by the way why are we too gallivanting on certificate in this country over expertise?? Say the truth
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by casualobserver: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
wirinet:

Your IQ must be higher than that of Einstein and Newton added together. Since you have a copy of the high school or community college diploma tinubu used in gaining admission into CSU, can we see it?

CSU admitted him which means he met their eligibility requirements. From the way you reason and post, it is clear you failed to get admission to any of the few good schools left in Nigeria and you know I am right.

Good bye!
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by lowaist101: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Let's ponder on the provision of the constitution that stipulates "The school certificate"

Sch cert or its equivalent means:

-Pry 6 sch leaving cert or its equivalent;

-Service in the public or private sector for min of 10 years;

-Attendance of courses and training;

-Ability to read and write in English to the satisfaction of Inec;

Any other qualifications acceptable by INEC
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by clothingonline(m): 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Fools keep saying Tinubu developed Lagos. If Lagos wasn't once a capital would it be better hyped than Ekiti or Oyo?

Tomorrow una go say another idiot developed Abuja.

Make Kano or Anambra the capital of Nigeria for some time and see if it won't be better than Lagos.
What happened to kogi and calabar
Remove capital in abuja for 5 years and come back to see it
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by Kagd10: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
oguns222:

He said 50 million Nigerian youth should be recruited in the army and be fed plantain.

Is that your own definition of intellectual soundness?

Are Nigerians cursed with memory loss or something?

You should be the one questioning your intellectual reasoning.

Look at Lagos. Do their state workers feed on maize or plantain or whatever it is?

That's to tell you that Tinubu was just making jest like he always did.
Re: 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC by wirinet(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:

CSU admitted him which means he met their eligibility requirements. From the way you reason and post, it is clear you failed to get admission to any of the few good schools left in Nigeria and you know I am right.

Good bye!

Eya. You day run, Mr intelligent? For your information, I was admitted into Obafemi Awolowo University to study architecture on merit. So what school did you attend to make you so intelligent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.