Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso (41419 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Jack500: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
A
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Golan007: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
lol!

The people making such moves are foolish illiterates actually.

Because as it stands, Osinbajo is stuck.

He already took oath of office twice as Vice President and therefore can no longer be running mate to anybody.

Again, his name can no longer be substituted as a presidential candidate after the close of window for primaries.

Supreme Court has ruled that for anyone to be a flagbearer of a party or declared winner of an election, such person must have participated in all process of the election of his party I.e primaries and all.

Besides, if Kwankwaso step down for anyone wouldn’t it be more advantageous for him to step down for Peter Obi who already has 2 regions of SE/SS in the bag?

Why step down for somebody from Southwest who will end up just sharing the votes of Southwest people.

Except say Kwankwaso no get sense or is it not strategic enough, this insinuation is dead on arrival.

Fergie001
Garfield1

I guess this means Obi and Kwankwaso cannot collaborate in the sense of one being the running mate to the other.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by UrPapa: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol. He will join kwankwaso as VP again
Nigeria media houses are shiiit

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by athaboi(f): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Too late
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by ibroopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Our v.p go go collect best v.p award ,V.p that servered his slave master for 16years!.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by FamTomx2(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by jojo1415: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Dead on arrival grin....Obi is coming
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by King44(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Good too, either Obi or Osinbajo needs it.

But I doubt if Osinbajo would make that move
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Amotekun777: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
All I know is that Yoruba is thr next nigeria president

Not a thug, crook, murderer, drug baron, liar, corrupt bastard...
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by abbasajao(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2022
uzohrome:
If this happens, it will be threaten Obi's winning

Obi wan win before?? I dey ask you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by TempleHouse: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Dead on Arrival Plan !
Osinbajo will not be a VP for another term.
Kwankwaso will neither be a VP to anyone.
It’s as good as asking Atiku to be VP to Amaechi!
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by bonnyhope: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
uzohrome:

Obi never had a chance of winning

He can only manage to share southern votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by kolexy(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
shigishege:
All I know is that Yoruba is thr next nigeria president

This is insensitive.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by AnanseK(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
Danibonk:
Kwankwanso is looking for a relevant southern candidate he knows he is only popular in Kano and some other state

That is common sense, I wish the LP candidate would also have this sense. To sell only in Onitsha cannot make you President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by 9jaRealist: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by kponkedenge(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2022
uzohrome:

Lol it isn't happening. This is just gutter reporting.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Idrismusty97(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2022
The constitution doesn't allow Osinbajo to be VP again, so unless Kwankwaso want to be VP it wouldn't work considering he declined being Peter Obi VP.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by erubati: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Another thread for the pigs to masturbate on.
If they believed buhari was a clone and he presented nepa certificate to contest for presidency,then they can believe anything
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by franchasofficia: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Prof. Osinbajo my man grin

Once beaten twice shy. I know you know the right thing to do grin

Osibanjo: Naso una deceive me say I go win primaries and I no even come second. Thunder fire all of una grin grin. On Tinubu's mandate I stand grin
Honestly I really prayed and wished Osinbajo won. It was heartbreaking how Tinubu bought the mandate, but Nigerians will shock Tinubu in 2023 angry
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by RaptObserver: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
stabilizer:
God should forgive me... I slept with my landlady's mother yesterday.

It was amazing but worrisome

How did you find your way around the desert?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by SpecialEdition: 9:22am On Jun 26, 2022
uzohrome:

It is not about Peter Obi. It is about not allowing Tinubu or Atiku. It's about a better Nigeria. Osibanjo is a much better opposition
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by SpecialEdition: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Idrismusty97:
The constitution doesn't allow Osinbajo to be VP again, so unless Kwankwaso want to be VP it wouldn't work considering he declined being Peter Obi VP.

Which part of the constitution?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by chatinent: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2022
He will still fail. The worst of all is he.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by aribisala0(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Obasanjo's only chance was if Buhari supported him.
Buhari was too indecisive and the rest is history
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Penguin2: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

I guess this means Obi and Kwankwaso cannot collaborate in the sense of one being the running mate to the other.

It’s a different kettle of fish.

They are both presidential candidates.

Except you wanna lie to yourself, you know the substitutions people are talking about is strictly for running mates.

No one can substitute the presidential candidate of APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, etc, except death occurs or the candidate withdraws.

But even at that, such party will simply replace the candidate with another aspirant who participated in the party’s primaries or if a running mate has been nominated, the running mate carries on.

Now, on Obi/Kwankwaso, if either of them steps down for the other, the person that stepped down will simply write INEC notifying the commission of his intention to withdraw from the party’s presidential race. Then his name would be substituted with that of the running mate and no law will be broken.

Can you say the same for Osinbajo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by kayuseful: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
lol!

He already took oath of office twice as Vice President and therefore can no longer be running mate to anybody.

Supreme Court has ruled that for anyone to be a flagbearer of a party or declared winner of an election, such person must have participated in all process of the election of his party

If you read the news well, you'll see it's kwankwanso that's to be vp

rAgain, his name can no longer be substituted as a presidential candidate after the close of window for primaries.
What if kwankwanso writes inec that he's stepping down. The window forbsubstitution is still open till August. Those trying this move aren't daft na. They know these things

Besides, if Kwankwaso step down for anyone wouldn’t it be more advantageous for him to step down for Peter Obi who already has 2 regions of SE/SS in the bag?

Why step down for somebody from Southwest who will end up just sharing the votes of Southwest people
Good thinking
The agenda is to get someone to divide Tinubus vote in the south.
At the last minute, kwankwanso will tell his northern brothers to vote Atiku, while woke southerners are still "voting competence" over tribe
We southerners usually think we get sense, but northerners usually Beat us to the game
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by emerged01(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Beware of people who praise you

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Duke955: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Your statement sounds foolish..peter Obi doesn’t have any SS/SE.
You people come online and talk rubbish, how many igbo influential leaders have come out to support Obi all of them are criticising him in the south east now peter obi won’t get 60% vote, the issues of preventing people to vote is still there so how relevant will the south east be. As for south south we are not following peter Obi, south south is fully PDP especially now that they have one of theirs as VP, if you don’t knw politics don’t come and comments rubbish quote author=Penguin2 post=114164695]lol!

Again, his name can no longer be substituted as a presidential candidate after the close of window for primaries.

Supreme Court has ruled that for anyone to be a flagbearer of a party or declared winner of an election, such person must have participated in all process of the election of his party I.e primaries and all.

Why step down for somebody from Southwest who will end up just sharing the votes of Southwest people.

Except say Kwankwaso no get sense or is it not strategic enough, this insinuation is dead on arrival.

Fergie001
Garfield1 [/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Voiceofthestree: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Make Kwakwaso and Oshinbajo go rest. Oshinbajo still VP for Mr Failure for 8years nothing to show for. And for Kwakwaso is Nigeria Hausa people birth right one northern still deh rule been there for 8 solid good wasted years and him Kwakwaso still wan come take over from him if can only happens in Zooooo
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Karmaisme(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2022
stabilizer:
God should forgive me... I slept with my landlady's mother yesterday.

It was amazing but worrisome

You say wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Legal Implications Of Abubakar Audu's Death – Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.