Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,426 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso (41425 Views)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Backpedal: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
garfield1:

He will win se
We shall see
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Oracleforce: 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
TempleHouse:
Dead on Arrival Plan !
Osinbajo will not be a VP for another term.
Kwankwaso will neither be a VP to anyone.
It’s as good as asking Atiku to be VP to Amaechi!

has Kwankwaso become a Vp before....?

his highest office was a governor of Kaduna State...

and this story remains me of the Kwankwaso movement in Lagos state.... most of the Aboki in Agege pen cinema where Tinubu use to gather vote are Kwakwanso movement.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by zinaunreal(m): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Weak ass
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by dochenaj: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Will Kwankwaso agree to be VP? Considering there is no way Osibanjo can be his VP ever.

Can Osibanjo win Tinubu in the SW?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Great0ne1: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/osinbajo-under-pressure-to-rejoin-presidential-race-allies-plot-vp-kwankwaso-ticket/
Hahaha. Joke of the week. The one he was the vice president, what did he achieve ? You want them to call him ordinary commissioner again
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Great0ne1: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:
If this happens, I will wholeheartedly support them. Anything that can move Nigeria forward and rescue us from Tinubu and his gang of kleptomaniacs.
He ain't going anywhere. What has he achieved as a vice president for almost 8 years ? Nobody will vote for them anyway. We all need to be OBEDIENT
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Great0ne1: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
Our v.p go go collect best v.p award ,V.p that servered his slave master for 16years!.

Lol
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by AnanseK(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
EdwardRandy:

If kwankwaso cannot be Obi's VP then fvck him, afterall it's the turn of the south to rule. And we also cannot have 3 Muslims contesting for the presidency, it simply means the interest of the Christians won't be represented.

Nonsense. Democracy is not based on religion but on people’s choice. That’s why we can reject Obi as unsuitable, or elect him if found suitable.But I think he is unsuitable because of his link to a terrorist group ( IPOB).
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by EdwardRandy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
AnanseK:

Nonsense. Democracy is not based on religion but on people’s choice. That’s why we will reject Obi as unsuitable.
Democracy and people’s choice kill you there! mugu. Since when did religion stop bn a determining factor in the Nigerian political space?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by pacespot(m): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Backpedal:

There is no such thing as "turn"
We have outgrown that
And destroyed that

What we need is a good president
And of the three main front runners
Obi seems to be the best

Competence over tribalism

Igbo turn means that i believe in equity, fairness, and justice. Igbo turn does not mean that I will support orji uzo Kalu as the president. This is also a good chance to eliminate the common narrative that the Igbos are being marginalized in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by maybet081: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

If obi who's from a minority is dreaming how much more someone from the majority. I do hope this answer your question?
who is majority please? Anambra alone is more than the entire Yoruba population, remove Lagos state, a no man's land from the numbers which is proper then understand that you people are just butterfly that thinks it's a bird.

A large land mass with few mud houses,
if not this evil amalgamation who are those bunch of dirty cowards (maggots) challenging the lions of the black race.

No problem we have started this fight we fight to finish, no matter long it takes.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by RexTramadol1: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
lol!

The people making such moves are foolish illiterates actually.

Because as it stands, Osinbajo is stuck.

He already took oath of office twice as Vice President and therefore can no longer be running mate to anybody.

Again, his name can no longer be substituted as a presidential candidate after the close of window for primaries.

Supreme Court has ruled that for anyone to be a flagbearer of a party or declared winner of an election, such person must have participated in all process of the election of his party I.e primaries and all.

Besides, if Kwankwaso step down for anyone wouldn’t it be more advantageous for him to step down for Peter Obi who already has 2 regions of SE/SS in the bag?

Why step down for somebody from Southwest who will end up just sharing the votes of Southwest people.

Except say Kwankwaso no get sense or is it not strategic enough, this insinuation is dead on arrival.

Fergie001
Garfield1

Cry me a River

Osinbajo is more presentable than Pandora man

You can prove me otherwise by posting anything abt tax evasion or corruption about Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Levels1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
maybet081:
who is majority please? Anambra alone is more than the entire Yoruba population, remove Lagos state, a no man's land from the numbers which is proper then understand that you people are just butterfly that thinks it's a bird.

A large land mass with few mud houses,
if not this evil amalgamation who are those bunch of dirty cowards (maggots) challenging the lions of the black race.

No problem we have started this fight we fight to finish, no matter long it takes.

With your words no doubt you are under Age. Remember you are having just 5 State while southwest having 6 State. I rest my case
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Shooyie: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prof isn't desperate. He remains the hope of a new Nigeria and i'm sure he will wait for the right time.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by safeopportunity(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Elections are neither won online nor on social media. However, this post is aimed at boosting the morale of those who need to be encouraged towards voting for conscience. Read about all the candidates and tell your loved ones to join you in voting for me Olubusuyi Ayowole of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) on July 16, 2022. Join my numerous noiseless supporters throughout Osun State today. Thanks!!!

https:///3KatmGP

Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by maybet081: 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Levels1:

With your words no doubt you are under Age. Remember you are having just 5 State while southwest having 6 State. I rest my case
remove Lagos what's the population of the remaining 5 states compare to the south East.
Yorubas in Lago is less than 20% you can add this too.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by umuna(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Parachoko:
How can Vanguard go this low?

Even if their source dey tell them this, dem no even suppose believe am.

If true, it will be the greatest thing that will ever happened in Nigeria's political space. Since he lost the primary in APC, most of us are filled with heavy heart. I say it will be a cheering news. The VP should be all out! APC MISSED the opportunity to win the 2023 presidential election without stress.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Ilaje1: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
inoki247:
People no dey learn Osinbajo wey no get electoral value dem think say Nigeria election na by English.....

As he dey like that Osinbajo no fit win even house of assembly election in Ogun.....

Delegate is different from masses. Same way Obi wouldn't have been able to score in whole house, PDP. But he's the candidate of the masses.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by umuna(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
inoki247:
People no dey learn Osinbajo wey no get electoral value dem think say Nigeria election na by English.....

As he dey like that Osinbajo no fit win even house of assembly election in Ogun.....

No bi only party men go vote for general elections na bros
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Ilaje1: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
ibroopeyemi:
Our v.p go go collect best v.p award ,V.p that servered his slave master for 16years!.

Before you start you tribalist view. I think the only position Osinbajo can vie for is Presidency. Those who know the constitution should correct me. That be said, it is ok for other ethnicities to be vice to Northerners but once it is Yoruba, they are slaves. Even though this is the first time a westerner will be a VP. How come those before Osinbanjo were never called slaves? Is it because they lost out?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by inoki247: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ilaje1:

Delegate is different from masses. Same way Obi wouldn't have been able to score in whole house, PDP. But he's the candidate of the masses.

You people should snap out from diz ur dream abg if no be party people no go Vote APC for Ekiti.....

So far vote buying go dey for 2023 people will sell dere vote nd use it to cancel yours....

The population of the poor is more than the average nd elite....
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by inoki247: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
umuna:

No bi only party men go vote for general elections na bros

Shey na only party men vote for Ekiti Governorship election...

Forget it Osinbajo doesn't have the grassroots so he needs oda people's support and if doz people no support him he no fit see ordinary Chairman enta even if he go contest under YPP...

You people don't even understand how election works...

If Buhari didn't join his structures with others till today Buhari no go enta....
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:
If this happens, I will wholeheartedly support them. Anything that can move Nigeria forward and rescue us from Tinubu and his gang of kleptomaniacs.

Tinubu will move Nigeria much more forward than Osinbajo ever can...

I tell you this for free.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by wiseoneking: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
APCnaPDP:
stay in one place and remain OBidient that you are.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Another effort in futility loading
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Joyce95: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Osinbajo is ever the best leader, how I wish he will accept it.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Vitally123: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Rejoin to do what or as what? People should be REMINDED that there is a word called RETIREMENT.
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by jrusky(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
lol!

He already took oath of office twice as Vice President and therefore can no longer be running mate to anybody.

Again, his name can no longer be substituted as a presidential candidate after the close of window for primaries.

Supreme Court has ruled that for anyone to be a flagbearer of a party or declared winner of an election, such person must have participated in all process of the election of his party I.e primaries and all.

Besides, if Kwankwaso step down for anyone wouldn’t it be more advantageous for him to step down for Peter Obi who already has 2 regions of SE/SS in the bag?

Why step down for somebody from Southwest who will end up just sharing the votes of Southwest people.

Except say Kwankwaso no get sense or is it not strategic enough, this insinuation is dead on arrival.

Fergie001
Garfield1

You said what? Obi has SS and SE pls which SS and SE are you talking about? Obi has SS in his pocket for real? Not only in his pocket is his coat.

When you deceive yourself finish let us know.

Bullshit!!!
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Penguin2: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
jrusky:

You said what? Obi has SS and SE pls which SS and SE are you talking about? Obi has SS in his pocket for real? Not only in his pocket is his coat.

When you deceive yourself finish let us know.

Bullshit!!!

Which state in the Southsouth are you from and who is your state voting for?
Re: Osinbajo Under Pressure To Rejoin Presidential Race With Kwankwaso by Chrismania100: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2022
He is just a greedy Pharaoh
Penguin2:
lol!

Fergie001
Garfield1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Photos From The Bomb Blast In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.