Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Son Is Superior To Angels - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Son Is Superior To Angels (2519 Views)

Evil Is Superior To God! (my Opinion) / Is Man Superior To Angels? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only one person was with God in the beginning {Proverbs 8:22; John 1:1} but all others came through the handiwork of the firstborn of all creations! Colossians 1:15-16 compare to Proverbs 8:30

So those elders are angels closer to God than the rest! Luke 1:19

No where the word "ALL OTHERS" appear in any of the cited verses Prov 8:22, John 1:1, Col 1:15-16, Prov 8:30.

So where did you see that?

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Maynman: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Emusan:

So was Moses A GOD or human who was made LIKE a god?

Was Jesus MADE LIKE A GOD OR WAS GOD? wink grin cheesy grin wink

Angels are called ma’’lak in hebrew and they are the least divine being

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Maynman:

Angels are called ma’’lak in hebrew and they are the least divine being

I know that sir!
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by NNTR: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Deborah98:
See let me tell you, whatever you are looking for in the Bible you will surely find it. Why did God have to call His word a two-edged sword? Your heart disposition towards it determines what influences it. If you are reading it to argue or win an argument you will see or be directed towards that area. Something keeps happening to me each time I open the Bible to read. When I casually read it, I read it as though it's just a philosophical book but when I put my spirit aright and read,my eyes are opened to see deeper and realer things I have never seen. Do you know you can read a particular verse of the Bible in a week and get different meanings out of it. There are spirits that lurk around to influence you depending on your intentions of reading it. How did I get here? Back to the thread. Jesus is not an angel. He is the son of God. Even man is superior to Angels.
Hebrews 2:9
' 6But one has [solemnly] testified somewhere [in Scripture], saying,
“What is man, that you are mindful of him,
or the son of man, that you graciously care for him?
7“You have made him for a little while lower [in status] than the angels;
you have crowned him with glory and honor,
and set him over the works of your hands;
8You have put all things in subjection under his feet [confirming his supremacy].”
9But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while [by taking on the limitations of humanity],
crowned with glory and honor because of His suffering of death,
so that by the grace of God [extended to sinners] He might experience death for [the sins of] everyone.
'

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Mikee19(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're not relying on what you read in the Bible rather you're placing the dogmas of your sect over God's word.
So it will be very difficult for you to face the reality.

You know, this sounds very familiar. Maybe because this is exactly what JW do, relying on the governing body to tell them what to believe, not God's word itself. You can actually call out ppl for doing what you yourself admit to doing? Nice...

3 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mikee19:

You know, this sounds very familiar. Maybe because this is exactly what JW do, relying on the governing body to tell them what to believe, not God's word itself. You can actually call out ppl for doing what you yourself admit to doing? Nice...

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16

The product of each religion will speak for those overseeing them! Luke 7:35 compare to Matthew 7:17-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Mikee19(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

By their FRUITS you will know them! Matthew 7:16

The product of each religion will speak for those overseeing them! Luke 7:35 compare to Matthew 7:17-18 smiley

Ain't this lovely! cheesy

When it is about others, they must look to the word itself and not what their sect teaches, but when it's your own turn, no problem, it no longer applies, you must look at fruit leaving that one alone. You're above and beyond what your require of others. Beautiful! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by houseofwind1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think the reason you're saying this is bc you don't understand simple truth or grammar. I do not say this to demean you in anyways and so hope ur heart can get what I'm about to say.

I think the predominant reason why you don't know what you're talking about is bc you read the bible out of context and do not read to understand. You just read to support what they already right you.

If you read the verse in Hebrews, and truly understand English language, you'll see that it says Jesus is an angel. In fact it's says "thou art exalted above thy fellows" about Jesus. What's the meaning of fellows and who are these fellows?

Fellows mean equals and these equals are angels.

Now you keep stating it that Michael is not Jesus yet do not even know what Michael means. Michael means the one like God and arch means beginning or sovereign.

So when they said archangel Michael, it means the "beginning/sovereign one like God" who is the beginning and like God? Only Christ is the beginning and is like God. He's the man testified in the beginning to be the image and likeness of God and also the sovereign Lord himself.

Now, you and ur kinds are talking about many arch angels and adding thing to the bible by urself; of which things you bring from other religions into the gospel. These things are all lies. There just two arch angels; Jesus and Satan, and Jesus and his angels defeated Satan and his angels so that light destroys darkness.

Lastly I'll advice you to stop reading outside the bible and stop teaching outside the bible. It's dangerous for your soul. Anyways may grave to learn come to you and may God break ur heart and give you a heart of flesh that can throw away doctrines of men and focus on his word. Stay blessed

Read Isaiah 63:9

Jokerman:
Some school of thought argue that the son (Jesus Christ) is an angel, telling you that Jesus is the same person as Archangel Michael.

Where do they get this misconstrued idea from?? Let's take a peek from their verses of argument.

▪︎Daniel 12:1 "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book".

Since Michael is the great Prince that stands for the children of Israel, then he must be Jesus Christ himself.

▪︎1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Since Jesus is coming with the voice of the Archangel, and the Bible only mentions one Archangel, Michael, then Jesus must be the same personality as Michael.

What does Archangel mean? It means a chief or leading angel.. Now is Jesus Christ the son of God an angel himself?

REASONS WHY JESUS IS NOT ANGEL MICHAEL NOR IS HE AN ANGEL AT ALL

1. Jesus himself specifically differentiates Himself from angels
Mark 13:32, KJV: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The son has greater authority than all angels.

2. The Apostles also differentiated Jesus Christ from Angels
▪︎ St Peter: 1 Peter 3: 21-22
........................ It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

▪︎ St Paul: Hebrews 1:4
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by delkuf(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
AntiChristian:
Everything can be proved from the Bible. It just depends on where the spirit leads you.

Jesus is Angel Michael.

Jesus is son of God.

Jesus is son of man.

Jesus is God himself.

Jesus is godman hybrid!
Stop this nonsense you are trying. If you don't believe don't ridicule it.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
houseofwind1:
I think the reason you're saying this is bc you don't understand simple truth or grammar. I do not say this to demean you in anyways and so hope ur heart can get what I'm about to say.

I think the predominant reason why you don't know what you're talking about is bc you read the bible out of context and do not read to understand. You just read to support what they already right you.

If you read the verse in Hebrews, and truly understand English language, you'll see that it says Jesus is an angel. In fact it's says "thou art exalted above thy fellows" about Jesus. What's the meaning of fellows and who are these fellows?

Fellows mean equals and these equals are angels.

Now you keep stating it that Michael is not Jesus yet do not even know what Michael means. Michael means the one like God and arch means beginning or sovereign.

So when they said archangel Michael, it means the "beginning/sovereign one like God" who is the beginning and like God? Only Christ is the beginning and is like God. He's the man testified in the beginning to be the image and likeness of God and also the sovereign Lord himself.

Now, you and ur kinds are talking about many arch angels and adding thing to the bible by urself; of which things you bring from other religions into the gospel. These things are all lies. There just two arch angels; Jesus and Satan, and Jesus and his angels defeated Satan and his angels so that light destroys darkness.

Lastly I'll advice you to stop reading outside the bible and stop teaching outside the bible. It's dangerous for your soul. Anyways may grave to learn come to you and may God break ur heart and give you a heart of flesh that can throw away doctrines of men and focus on his word. Stay blessed

Read Isaiah 63:9

My brother.... Michael is not the only Archangel... Gabriel is an Archangel.... Lucifer was a Cherub.... now angels are classed...

Messengers
Warriors
Thrones

Arch messenger- Gabriel

Arch Warrior- Michael

Arch Cherub- Lucifer (before the fall)

The Son of God, is not the same as Archangel Michael...
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by DeOTR: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jokerman:

My brother.... Michael is not the only Archangel... Gabriel is an Archangel.... Lucifer was a Cherub.... now angels are classed...

Messengers
Warriors
Thrones

Arch messenger- Gabriel

Arch Warrior- Michael

Michael is the one and only Archangel. The Bible always says The Archangel, not Archangels.

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mikee19:

Ain't this lovely! cheesy
When it is about others, they must look to the word itself and not what their sect teaches, but when it's your own turn, no problem, it no longer applies, you must look at fruit leaving that one alone. You're above and beyond what your require of others. Beautiful! smiley

I aren't denying that it's whatever the GB teaches that all members of Watchtower must dance to. Remember that it's whatever Christ teaches that all Christians must dance to and Jesus himself said his Apostles are serving as branches so nobody can connect to Jesus without his Apostles! John 15:1-6

We believe that the GB serves as our own Apostles today as they interprets what their first century brothers penned down.
So whether they're right or wrong nobody can know that's why Jesus said:

The product of each religion will prove whether those overseeing it are working with God's Holy Spirit. Matthew 7:18

So instead of arguing blindly over what you and i read in the Bible why not concentrate on which group is producing the fruitage of FAITH? Remember it's the same kind of people throughout the world that each religion is teaching so watch out for the product of each religion. That's what Jesus Christ said, if truly you believe in his word! smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Mikee19(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
At least you're honest gringrin

MaxInDHouse:

I aren't denying that it's whatever the GB teaches that all members of Watchtower must dance to. Remember that it's whatever Christ teaches that all Christians must dance to and Jesus himself said his Apostles are serving as branches so nobody can connect to Jesus without his Apostles! John 15:1-6

We believe that the GB serves as our own Apostles today as they interprets what their first century brothers penned down.
So whether they're right or wrong nobody can know that's why Jesus said:

The product of each religion will prove whether those overseeing it are working with God's Holy Spirit. Matthew 7:18

So instead of arguing blindly over what you and i read in the Bible why not concentrate on which group is producing the fruitage of FAITH? Remember it's the same kind of people throughout the world that each religion is teaching so watch out for the product of each religion. That's what Jesus Christ said, if truly you believe in his word! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mikee19:

At least you're honest gringrin
So can you also be honest by telling me who are those that taught you what you think you believe today?
Or are you ashame of your teachers?
Perhaps you can't point to anything worthwhile they've been doing relating to the Good News of God's Kingdom like the GB of JWs have performed excellently throughout the earth! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So can you also be honest by telling me who are those that taught you what you think you believe today?
Perhaps you can't point to anything worthwhile they've been doing relating to the Good News of God's Kingdom like the GB of JWs have performed excellently throughout the earth! smiley
The guy na anywhere Belle face, Atheist claim Jesus is fiction, to him na independent thinking. grin
He joins Trinitarians to celebrate Christmas (that Atheists claim should never be, since Jesus they say,is fiction of Rome), the same guy go shout "merry Xmas", to him na independent thinking
grin

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Some school of thought argue that the son (Jesus Christ) is an angel, telling you that Jesus is the same person as Archangel Michael.

Where do they get this misconstrued idea from?? Let's take a peek from their verses of argument.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
John 7:16, Jesus Christ confirm he is aggelous (Greek32:Angel/Messenger screenshots).

Oga ,pls answer 4 questions..
Genesis 3:15 & Revelation 12:7-9,who is the serpent?
Genesis 3:15, Revelation 12:7-9 & 1 John 3:8, who defeats the serpent?
Matthew 25:31,2 Thess1:8-9, is Jesus leading other angels to victory as Archangel Michael lead other angels @ Daniel 12:1?
Before the advent of the KJV , did your Trinity mentors confirm Jesus is Archangel Michael?

Why do you call your Bible's truth, the words of Jesus, "a school of thought"?
So disrespectful.
Abeg ,go and learn !

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

John 7:16, Jesus Christ confirm he is aggelous (Greek32:Angel/Messenger screenshots)

So John 7:16 says Jesus is an Angel cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oga ,pls answer 4 questions..
Genesis 3:15 & Revelation 12:7-9,who is the serpent?
Genesis 3:15, Revelation 12:7-9 & 1 John 3:8, who defeats the serpent?
Matthew 25:31,2 Thess1:8-9, is Jesus leading other angels to victory as Archangel Michael lead other angels @ Daniel 12:1?
Before the advent of the KJV , did your Trinity mentors confirm Jesus is Archangel Michael?

Las las, no where the Bible explicitly says Jesus is an Angel Michael, that's just Watchtower delusion. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why do you call your Bible's truth, the words of Jesus, "a school of thought"?
So disrespectful.
Abeg ,go and learn !

You have used the same phrase school of thought on this forum. Hypocrite! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

So you disrespect too

Have you learn finished? grin cheesy grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jokerman:

▪︎Daniel 12:1 "And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book".

Since Michael is the great Prince that stands for the children of Israel, then he must be Jesus Christ himself.

Daniel 12:1 & Daniel 10:13, your Trinity mentors confirm Jesus Christ is archangel Michael since 1599 (look up the screenshot of Daniel 12:1) long before the advent of the KJV.
They brought the KJV to suppress Geneva Bible,pls go & find out.The history is not hidden. grin

Jokerman:

▪︎1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Since Jesus is coming with the voice of the Archangel, and the Bible only mentions one Archangel, Michael, then Jesus must be the same personality as Michael.
Yes.
Jokerman:
What does Archangel mean? It means a chief or leading angel.. Now is Jesus Christ the son of God an angel himself?
Hebrew language (spoken by Jesus) bene Elohim meaning Angel,son of God. Go find out. grin
Oga, is Jesus Christ bene Elohim?
Capital YES !
Jokerman:
REASONS WHY JESUS IS NOT ANGEL MICHAEL NOR IS HE AN ANGEL AT ALL

1. Jesus himself specifically differentiates Himself from angels
Mark 13:32, KJV: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The son has greater authority than all angels.
Jesus Christ spoke Hebrew and Greek.
In Hebrew Jesus is bene Elohim (Angel,son of God), John 1:49.
In Greek, Jesus Christ is aggelous (Angel, Messenger),John 7:16.
Oga, your bible says your claim is FALSE.
No vex. grin grin

Your Bible also confirm Jesus have greater authority than other angels he leads, Matt25:31, 1 Thess4:16,2 Thess1:8-9, Rev 12:7-9. Dan 12:1.
Jokerman:

2. The Apostles also differentiated Jesus Christ from Angels
▪︎ St Peter: 1 Peter 3: 21-22
........................ It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

▪︎ St Paul: Hebrews 1:4
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Did 1 Peter 3: 21-22 Matt25:31 & 1 Thess4:16 confirm Jesus leadership and authority over other bene Elohim (angels)?

Nothing unusual about that. grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

So John 7:16 says Jesus is an Angel cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Las las, no where the Bible explicitly says Jesus is an Angel Michael, that's just Watchtower delusion. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You have used the same phrase school of thought on this forum. Hypocrite! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

So you disrespect too

Have you learn finished? grin cheesy grin
Emusan study the screenshots of John 7:16 & Greek aggelous (Angel) .
Jesus told them: 'My message is NOT my own.
It comes from God who sent me"

Your Trinity mentors confirm what your Bible already PROVEN.

Emusan LIENUS continue in your folly
OR RECEIVE SENSE

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Emusan study the screenshots of John 7:16 & Greek aggelous (Angel) .
Jesus told them: 'My message is NOT my own.
It comes from God who sent me"

You keep displaying your ignoramus the more!

God sent Moses to pharaoh that means Moses is an Angel grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Your Trinity mentors confirm what your Bible already PROVEN.
Emusan LIENUS continue in your folly
OR RECEIVE SENSE

Is it today you have been screenshoting?

The same Geneva Bible says Jesus is God. Do you take it? Hypocrite, you can cherry pick the part that suits you, you're not the first who'll do that, your father the Devil started it cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

You keep displaying your ignoramus the more!

God sent Moses to pharaoh that means Moses is an Angel grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Is it today you have been screenshoting?

The same Geneva Bible says Jesus is God. Do you take it? Hypocrite, you can cherry pick the part that suits you, you're not the first who'll do that, your father the Devil started it cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Oga, continue in your folly.
Greek 32 aggelous (screenshot) your Trinity mentors are teaching you Angel mean Messenger (human or a spirit entity ),someone sent by God with a message to deliver.
Was Moses, Jesus sent by God?

Isaiah 6:8 in Geneva Bible, did God send himself at John 3:16?
Your false claim is NOT in Geneva Bible.

I refuse to assume responsibility for your FOOLISHNESS,Mr LIENUS.

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Messengers
Warriors
Thrones

Arch messenger- Gabriel

Arch Warrior- Michael

Archangel no get plural.
Only Jesus Christ leads other angels, e dey your bible , Matthew 25:31 & 2 Thess1:8-9.
I asked you 4 questions, you no fit answer.
Y?
grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

We know who is living in his folly here grin cheesy grin cheesy

Greek 32 aggelous (screenshot) your Trinity mentors are teaching you Angel mean Messenger (human or a spirit entity ),someone sent by God with a message to deliver.
Was Moses, Jesus sent by God?

That's what I'm saying, that means Moses is an Angel since he was sent by God.

John the Baptist is an Angel since he too was sent by God cheesy grin wink grin grin grin

Your John 7:16 lie no hold water again.

That's how the deluded JWs will be jumping from different verse to another without making sense.

Isaiah 6:8 in Geneva Bible, did God send himself at John 3:16?
Your false claim is NOT in Geneva Bible.

God sent His Son! Geneva Bible is now your favorite Bible Hypocrite

I refuse to assume responsibility for your FOOLISHNESS,Mr LIENUS.

I understand you completely Mr Gebbrish typer the great JaNosenses.

Provide where Bible explicitly says Jesus is angel Micheal, is that too hard for you Watchtower brainwashed? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You can read Exodus 7:1 in any version of your choice but let me quote from the ones i have here:

Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Pharʹaoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet. NWT

And the LORD said unto Moses, See, i have made thee a god to Pharaoh and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. KJV

And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. Holy Bible

Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. NIV

And the Lord said to Moses, “See, I make you as God to Pharaoh; and Aaron your brother shall be your prophet. RSV

Moses was God to Pharaoh the greatest king on this planet at the time! wink
Brother Max, well done.

The exposure JWs have given them on this thread will help them realize they go to church to warm up the bench and dance away precious time for Bible study. grin

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Brother Max, well done.

The exposure JWs have given them on this thread will help them realize they go to church to warm up the bench and dance away precious time for Bible study. grin

In his last paragraph, he said "Moses was God to Pharaoh"

Do you believe Jesus was God to JWs? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

We know who is living in his folly here grin cheesy grin cheesy

That's what I'm saying, that means Moses is an Angel since he was sent by God.

John the Baptist is an Angel since he too was sent by God cheesy grin wink grin grin grin

Your John 7:16 lie no hold water again.

That's how the deluded JWs will be jumping from different verse to another without making sense.

God sent His Son! Geneva Bible is now your favorite Bible Hypocrite

I understand you completely Mr Gebbrish typer the great JaNosenses.

Provide where Bible explicitly says Jesus is angel Micheal, is that too hard for you Watchtower brainwashed? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Or go argue with your Trinity mentors who confirm Jesus Christ is archangel Michael.
The same ghost is leading you and them.

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Archangel no get plural.
Only Jesus Christ leads other angels, e dey your bible , Matthew 25:31 & 2 Thess1:8-9.
I asked you 4 questions, you no fit answer.
Y?
grin

But the same Michael is ONE of THE CHIEF princes"

What's the difference between Arc and Chief?
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Janosky:

Or go argue with your Trinity mentors who confirm Jesus Christ is archangel Michael.
The same ghost is leading you and them.

See painment cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So Geneva Bible is the Trinity mentors and not Catholic again that's wonderful!

At least you can see that John 7:16 didn't sell this time grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

In his last paragraph, he said "Moses was God to Pharaoh"
Do you believe Jesus was God to JWs? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Any Pharaoh back then was God over all those in his kingdom according to Egyptian Culture, he can send anyone to death and also free anyone sentenced to death! Genesis 40:21-22

So when JEHOVAH said he made Moses God to Pharaoh {Exodus 7:1} it simply means Pharaoh will always seek Moses's face for favour over his land!

That's exactly what Jesus became when he walked the earth as all the gods (demons) on the planet take orders from Jesus, but Jesus WAS! WAS!! WAS!!! God like Moses not to be worshiped by anyone rather he himself told us who we should direct our worship to! John 20:17

So Jesus is not our God rather he served as God at a point in time PAST just the same way Moses served as God that's why John 1:1 used the PAST tense WAS God not IS God! wink

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

See painment cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

So Geneva Bible is the Trinity mentors and not Catholic again that's wonderful!

At least you can see that John 7:16 didn't sell this time grin cheesy grin cheesy
John 7:16,Everyone sent is aggelous,(angel, messenger, envoy).
Your Trinity mentors understands the screenshots of John 7:16 & Greek aggelous.

Emusan Dullard,shame on you.

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emusan:

But the same Michael is ONE of THE CHIEF princes"

What's the difference between Arc and Chief?
Emusan why?
Is archbishop a Bishop?
Is archbishop the Head,Boss of other Bishops?

Mumu 3 deities worshippers
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Mikee19(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't get the folly of this sort of thinking. If can't help you maybe I'll help someone else...

MaxInDHouse:

So much error contained in very little sentences!

1) The apostles were inspired to carry out their duties of teaching scripture, your GB are not. Not even close. Absolutely no basis for comparison whatsoever!

2) The apostles gave scripture! Your GB CANNOT give scripture, but only interpretation. If e sure for them, if they're really comparable to the apostles, let them try it too. They cannot, yet you say you believe (with no basis) that they serve as your apostles today, when they are in no class and are no match for the actual apostles! See anybody can give wrong interpretation! Therefore you're right in admitting that by this stance you DO NOT know whether they're right or wrong:

MaxInDHouse:
So whether they're right or wrong nobody can know

Isn't this grand! wink

But lemme demonstrate your two-faced, double-tongued hypocritical way of thinking:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God And Medicine: Which Is More Reliable And Why? / The Shocking Unbelievable Story Of Jesu Oyingbo,The Self-acclaimed Nigeria Jesus / The Promise Of Satan To Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.