Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The Son Is Superior To Angels - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Son Is Superior To Angels (2525 Views)

Evil Is Superior To God! (my Opinion) / Is Man Superior To Angels? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by cornelboy(f): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Only a very very top angel can have to effontery to rebel and make war in heaven.
Yes, the Father is superior to the son... no arguments here
Are you not a trinitarian? Like Trinitarians says they are equal.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Jokerman:

There are other commanding angels.

Michael
Raphael
Gabriel
Uriel etc

There are many angels who serves a Princes in the heavenly realms and Michael is the topmost. Satan must be one of them because he also control a group of angels but Raphael and Uriel aren't mentioned in God's word so they are demons! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Jokerman:

Jesus Is called "Emmanu-el".... God is with us.

Michael is "who is like unto God".

These JW people should know that the Lord Jesus is Lord over all things, angels, spirits, principalities etc... Only, the Father is greater.

All Jewish names or titles has meaning:

Ehohim is a title and short form (El) means "God"

JEHOVAH is a name short form (Jah) means "He causes to become"

Emmanuel is a name means "with us is God"

Jesus is a name means "Jehovah is Salvation"

But it's when Michael was still in heaven with other angels that he bears the name "Michael" {Daniel 12:1-3} his name became "Jesus" when he was transformed into a human, it was his performance that signifies the name "Emmanuel" because with his presence among the Jews they felt God's presence in their midst.
Other titles given to this child:
Wonderful Counselor: one whose counsel is best throughout the history of mankind even greater than Solomon who was known to be the wisest of all men.

Mighty God: one who is mighty like a God.

Everlasting Father: one who replaces Adam our dead father.

Prince of Peace: one who will restore peace on the earth permanently.

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Janosky:

Genesis 10:25 & Daniel 10:13,"ONE" is Senior, First, Leader. etc.(Strong's (h259,go & confirm.)

But you lied the other time that there's ONLY one archangel cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

See JaNosenses, there's no amount of your lies that can cover up your delusion on this forum.

So actually, THERE ARE MANY archangels that means Jesus can't be an Angel. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Another doctrine in the drain cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
According to God's word there is just one single angel referred to as the archangel Sir but if you know another please quote the KJV! smiley

That's why I do say you lack scriptural knowledge. cheesy grin cheesy grin

The word translated as ARCH means "FIRST, CHIEF"

But in Daniel 10:13 "One of the CHIEF PRINCES..."

Meaning there are MANY CHIEF/ARCH princes

You must learn cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

That's why I do say you lack scriptural knowledge. cheesy grin cheesy grin

The word translated as ARCH means "FIRST, CHIEF"

But in Daniel 10:13 "One of the CHIEF PRINCES..."

Meaning there are MANY CHIEF/ARCH princes

You must learn cheesy grin cheesy grin

So there's no other angel called the archangel throughout the Bible except Michael.
Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So there's no other angel called the archangel throughout the Bible except Michael.
Thanks Sir! smiley

You're still displaying your lack of comprehension.

Micheal is ONE OF THE CHIEF/ARCH PRINCES (Angels)

Must you be spoonfed like a baby all the time? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ok let me put it this way

MaxinDhouse is ONE of The Jehovah witnesses.

At least this is how you do introduce yourself on this forum.

Does that make you MaxinDhouse THE ONLY Jehovah witness? cheesy grin cheesy grin

Learn.....
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

You're still displaying your lack of comprehension.
Micheal is ONE OF THE CHIEF/ARCH PRINCES (Angels)
Must you be spoonfed like a baby all the time? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Ok let me put it this way
MaxinDhouse is ONE of The Jehovah witnesses in Nigeria.
Does that make you MaxinDhouse THE ONLY Jehovah witness in Nigeria? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Learn.....

When under inspiration John wrote:

"In THE beginning was THE Word, and THE Word was with God, and THE Word was God"

Why don't you conclude that there were many more WORDS of God?
Isn't it clear that using "THE" signify the only ONE?
Beginning took place ONCE so the word is ONE person also. Now that Jude under inspiration wrote:

"THE Archangel" not "AN archangel" you want to change facts shey?

Well there are many angelic sons close to the father in heaven and Michael is the foremost of them all that's why Daniel referred to him as the great Prince {Daniel 12:1} and Isaiah called him the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} because only Michael is cool headed unlike the others.

We can see that when God sent Gabriel (one of the Princes) to Zechariah inside the most holy inside the temple. Gabriel revealed his personality telling the man that he is the angel who is standing before God Almighty {Luke 1:19} then Gabriel out of provocation told Zechariah that he will not be able to speak again until what he revealed to him happens! Luke 1:20

But why did this angelic Prince strike the man with dumbness?

Well it's because no human enters the most holy apart from the high priest in Israel so for Zechariah to have seen a man in that place it means such a man is not ordinary but an angel. So because Zechariah doubted this powerful spirit being he cursed Zechariah and made him dumb!

No wonder Jehovah sent Michael (Jesus) the most cool headed angel to come and deliver us because any nonsense from a human could provoke an angel sent to help you but from the onset Michael love humans most out of all the creatures God used him to create in the beginning! Proverbs 8:31

So he alone is THE Archangel and there's no other, that's why Daniel revealed that this same Michael is the Prince that's standing for our salvation despite all our sins {Daniel 12:1-3} no other angel can go through all what Jesus suffered in the hands of the creatures he wants to save! Hebrews 12:3 smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
When under inspiration John wrote:

"In THE beginning was THE Word, and THE Word was with God, and THE Word was God"

Why don't you conclude that there were many more WORDS of God?
Isn't it clear that using "THE" signify the only ONE?
Beginning took place ONCE so the word is ONE person also.

This your analogy is off point because my point isn't centered on the definite article "THE" but the phrase "ONE OF THE CHIEF..." grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Scam alert! This is a division tactics cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Now that Jude under inspiration wrote:

"THE Archangel" not "AN archangel" you want to change facts shey?

Daniel 10:13 is also with the definite article THE "One of THE..." so all Archangels have that.

It's evident that ALL Archangels are with that definite article "THE"

Well there are many angelic sons close to the father in heaven and Michael is the foremost of them all that's why Daniel referred to him as the great Prince {Daniel 12:1} and Isaiah called him the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} because only Michael is cool headed unlike the others.

That's not the point, the point is Micheal isn't the ONLY ARCHANGEL according to that Daniel 10:13 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

We can see that when God sent Gabriel (one of the Princes) to Zechariah inside the most holy inside the temple. Gabriel revealed his personality telling the man that he is the angel who is standing before God Almighty {Luke 1:19} then Gabriel out of provocation told Zechariah that he will not be able to speak again until what he revealed to him happens! Luke 1:20

Now look at the @underlined, isn't it intellectual dishonesty to classify Gabriel as "ONE OF THE PRICES..." but remove the CHIEF? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

So is Gabriel THE ONLY PRINCE here? cheesy grin cheesy grin

He has shot himself on the foot grin grin grin grin

Truth is starring at you there.

But why did this angelic Prince strike the man with dumbness?

Well it's because no human enters the most holy apart from the high priest in Israel so for Zechariah to have seen a man in that place it means such a man is not ordinary but an angel. So because Zechariah doubted this powerful spirit being he cursed Zechariah and made him dumb!

No wonder Jehovah sent Michael (Jesus) the most cool headed angel to come and deliver us because any nonsense from a human could provoke an angel sent to help you but from the onset Michael love humans most out of all the creatures God used him to create in the beginning! Proverbs 8:31

Nobody needs this long Story sir wink cheesy wink cheesy wink

So he alone is THE Archangel and there's no other, that's why Daniel revealed that this same Michael is the Prince that's standing for our salvation despite all our sins {Daniel 12:1-3} no other angel can go through all what Jesus suffered in the hands of the creatures he wants to save! Hebrews 12:3 smiley

You're still lying @underlined.

Micheal isn't ONLY THE ARCHANGEL

According to Daniel 10:13

Arch = Chief
princes = Angels

Will it be appropriate to render that Daniel 10:13 as "Lo Michael, ONE of the Archangels came to help me..."?

The center point here is about ONE AMONG OTHERS

Just as you're ONE OF THE JEHOVAH WITNESSES and doesn't make you the ONLY JWS. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

This your analogy is off point because my point isn't centered on the definite article "THE" but the phrase "ONE OF THE CHIEF..." grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Scam alert! This is a division tactics cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Daniel 10:13 is also with the definite article THE "One of THE..." so all Archangels have that.
It's evident that ALL Archangels are with that definite article "THE"
That's not the point, the point is Micheal isn't the ONLY ARCHANGEL according to that Daniel 10:13 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Now look at the @underlined, isn't it intellectual dishonesty to classify Gabriel as "ONE OF THE PRICES..." but remove the CHIEF? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
So is Gabriel THE ONLY PRINCE here? cheesy grin cheesy grin
He has shot himself on the foot grin grin grin grin
Truth is starring at you there.
Nobody needs this long Story sir wink cheesy wink cheesy wink
You're still lying @underlined.
Micheal isn't ONLY THE ARCHANGEL
According to Daniel 10:13
Arch = Chief
princes = Angels
Will it be appropriate to render that Daniel 10:13 as "Lo Michael, ONE of the Archangels came to help me..."?
The center point here is about ONE AMONG OTHERS
Just as you're ONE OF THE JEHOVAH WITNESSES and doesn't make you the ONLY JWS. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Let the KJV render the word ARCH as CHIEF first Sir, i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i never call myself THE Jehovah's Witness because i know that there many WITNESSES of JEHOVAH but the scriptures never called Michael one of the ARCHANGELS.
So if you can't show me in your KJV it's OK hold onto what you want to believe while i hold onto mine! wink
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Let the KJV render the word ARCH as CHIEF first Sir

Smile.....so you're waiting for KJV cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You didn't attempt any of my questions above, why?

Does the word ARCH mean CHIEF?
Does the word PRINCES mean ANGELS?

i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and i never call myself THE Jehovah's Witness because i know that there many WITNESSES of JEHOVAH

Since you're "ONE OF JEHOVAH WITNESSES" does that mean YOU'RE the Only Jehovah witnesses?

You need to read more on how DEFINITE ARTICLE "THE" is used in a sentence.

but the scriptures never called Michael one of the ARCHANGELS.

But that's what Daniel 10:13 says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So if you can't show me in your KJV it's OK

By answering my question above, we'll see if Michael is ONE OF ARCHANGELS or not cheesy grin cheesy grin

hold onto what you want to believe while i hold onto mine! wink

This your line doesn't work on me you that, if you want to hold onto what you belief, you should have stayed in your hall and not coming to faceless forum to rant grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Smile.....so you're waiting for KJV cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
You didn't attempt any of my questions above, why?
Since you're "ONE OF JEHOVAH WITNESSES" does that mean YOU'RE the Only Jehovah witnesses?
You need to read more on how DEFINITE ARTICLE "THE" is used in a sentence.
But that's what Daniel 10:13 says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
By answering my question above, we'll see if Michael is ONE OF ARCHANGELS or not cheesy grin cheesy grin
This your line doesn't work on me you that, if you want to hold onto what you belief, you should have stayed in your hall and not coming to faceless forum to rant grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don't know what else you want but i'll assure you that if you can't bear facts there's no reason looking for someone upon whom you want to pour your frustration.

If you can't find the KJV use ARCH for any other angel then it simply means there's none other than Michael but should you insist on your own understanding i'm OK please present the WORKS of your FAITH! James 2:18-26 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't know what else you want but i'll assure you that if you can't bear facts there's no reason looking for someone upon whom you want to pour your frustration.

Now it's talking about fact and frustration cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No wonder you keep boycotting my question.

If you can't find the KJV use ARCH for any other angel then it simply means there's none other than Michael

Micheal is called ONE OF THE ARCHANGELS in Daniel 10:13, true of false?

You can ask your brother to help you with the screenshot of that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

but should you insist on your own understanding i'm OK

My own understanding or what the scripture says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You want to change the narrative, I know your style

please present the WORKS of your FAITH! James 2:18-26 smiley

The works of my faith are all abound around you unless you are too blind to see them. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Now it's talking about fact and frustration cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No wonder you keep boycotting my question.

Micheal is called ONE OF THE ARCHANGELS in Daniel 10:13, true of false?

You can ask your brother to help you with the screenshot of that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

My own understanding or what the scripture says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You want to change the narrative, I know your style

The works of my faith are all abound around you unless you are too blind to see them. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Quote the highlighted from your copy of the KJV. This is what mine says:

"But the Prince of the Kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days, but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, and i remained there with the kings of Persia" Daniel 10:13 KJV

Archangel no dey there o!

Now the same KJV say:

"Yet Michael the Archangel when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said the Lord rebuke thee" Jude 1:9 KJV

How can the same translator use ARCHANGEL in one verse then change the text to CHIEF PRINCES in another verse?

Ọmọ if you're worried about your TRINITY it's dead long ago that's why you can only see the unique teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses today standing tall above all others! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Quote the highlighted from your copy of the KJV. This is what mine says:

"But the Prince of the Kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days, but, lo, Michael, one of the chief (arch) princes (Angels), came to help me, and i remained there with the kings of Persia" Daniel 10:13 KJV

Archangel no dey there o!

Does Arch mean CHIEF or not?

Does princes mean ANGELS or not?

Until you answer these questions

But at least I've help you with the above.

Now the same KJV say:

"Yet Michael the Archangel when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said the Lord rebuke thee" Jude 1:9 KJV

No one argue if Michael isn't an archangel but it's you who refused to acknowledge that Michael isn't ONE OF THE CHIEF(ARCH) PRINCES (ANGELS) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

How can the same translator use ARCHANGEL in one verse then change the text to CHIEF PRINCES in another verse?

Does your NWT use the same WORD throughout their translation?

But it's very simple only if you can answer these simple questions

Does ARCH mean CHIEF or not?
Does Princes mean ANGELS or not?

I've been asking you more than three times now, why are you avoiding these questions?

because you know your ignorance will be exposed.

Ọmọ if you're worried about your TRINITY it's dead long ago that's why you can only see the unique teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses today standing tall above all others! Matthew 5:14-16 wink

Cry me a river!

Who is talking about Trinity here?

So far, you're the one going back and forth on simple question.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

No one argue if Michael isn't an archangel but it's you who refused to acknowledge that Michael isn't ONE OF THE CHIEF(ARCH) PRINCES (ANGELS) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I've been asking you more than three times now, why are you avoiding these questions?

Cry me a river!

The answer to your questions is NO! cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The answer to your questions is NO! cheesy

Quote my question and answer it.

For a record cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Quote my question and answer it.

For a record cheesy cheesy grin grin

Suit yourself! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Suit yourself! smiley

That's nice!
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Cry me a river!

Emusan delusion nauseating cheesy

New King James Version Genesis 4:19 & Daniel 10:13, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior.
In screenshots Strong's h259 , the password to cure Emusan delusion.

"Then Lamech took for himself two wives: the name of one was Adah, and the name of the second was Zillah"

Daniel 10:13
But the Prince of the Kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days, but, lo, Michael, one of the chief (arch) princes (Angels)"

Daniel 10:13 & Genesis 4:19, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior.

Is "First" attributed to Jesus Christ @ Hebrews 1:5 & Colossians 1:15.

Is Daniel 10:13,12:1 cross reference to Jesus Christ by your Trinity mentors?

YES! grin

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

Cry me a river!

New King James Version Genesis 4:19 & Daniel 10:13, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior.

"Then Lamech took for himself two wives: the name of one was Adah, and the name of the second was Zillah"

But the Prince of the Kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days, but, lo, Michael, one of the chief (arch) princes (Angels)"

Daniel 10:13 & Genesis 4:19, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior.

YES! grin

Biblehub references "ONE" as First, Senior to ALL powers and principalities.
Yet,Emusan continues to emit GIBBERISH.
grin

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

No one argue if Michael isn't an archangel but it's you who refused to acknowledge that Michael isn't ONE OF THE CHIEF(ARCH) PRINCES (ANGELS) ;

Cry me a river!

Daniel 10:13 & Genesis 4:19, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior,Head.

YES! grin

Biblehub references "ONE" as First, Senior,"Head over ALL powers and principalities."

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emusan:

But you lied the other time that there's ONLY one archangel

See JaNosenses, there's no amount of your lies that can cover up your delusion on this forum.

So actually, THERE ARE MANY archangels that means Jesus can't be an Angel.

Another doctrine in the drain

See as Mr LIENUS dey display iberibeism in public.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Daniel 10:13, the same Michael at Revelation 12:7-9, Archangel Michael , Jesus Christ the Head leading every other rank of angels whether Cherubs or seraphims (Matthew 25:31).
Mr LIENUS,go and Delete these verses from your Bible & have peace.

cheesy grin cheesy grin grincheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

Daniel 10:13 & Genesis 4:19, ONE of/the One/of One= First, Senior,Head.

YES! grin

Biblehub references "ONE" as First, Senior,"Head over ALL powers and principalities."

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I know you will never make sense, JaNosenses the great Gebbrish typer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But let's substitute the "first" for "ONE" in Daniel 10:13

"Lo, Michael FIRST of the CHIEF(Arch) Princes(Angels) came to help me..."

So does this mean Michael is the ONLY archangel JaNosenses? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Daniel 10:13, the same Michael at Revelation 12:7-9, Archangel Michael , Jesus Christ the Head leading every other rank of angels whether Cherubs or seraphims (Matthew 25:31).

See painment, anytime Jesus Christ is mentioned you and your father the Devil mind will just puff up in pain cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jesus created you and your father the Devil.
Jesus is your Creator even Jehovah says the incarnated Son Jesus is FAR SUPERIOR THAN ANY ANGEL which includes your Michael grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All Jewish names or titles has meaning:

Ehohim is a title and short form (El) means "God"

JEHOVAH is a name short form (Jah) means "He causes to become"

Emmanuel is a name means "with us is God"

Jesus is a name means "Jehovah is Salvation"

But it's when Michael was still in heaven with other angels that he bears the name "Michael" {Daniel 12:1-3} his name became "Jesus" when he was transformed into a human, it was his performance that signifies the name "Emmanuel" because with his presence among the Jews they felt God's presence in their midst.
Other titles given to this child:
Wonderful Counselor: one whose counsel is best throughout the history of mankind even greater than Solomon who was known to be the wisest of all men.

Mighty God: one who is mighty like a God.

Everlasting Father: one who replaces Adam our dead father.

Prince of Peace: one who will restore peace on the earth permanently.

Look at what Jesus claimed here....

John 10:30: I and my Father are one.

John 17:5: And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

So you think this is still Angel Michael?
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2022
Janosky:

There are other arch angels Sir....
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Jokerman:

John 17:5: And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
So you think this is still Angel Michael?

Archangel Michael had the same line of thought with the true God who stood for the salvation of obedient, peaceloving and faithful people {Daniel 12:1 compare to John 10:30} in heaven Michael is the Chief commander of all the heavenly armies {Revelations 12:7} before Satan rebelled against God's sovereignty and dragged one-third of the angels to join him! Revelations 12:4

According to the Bible Jesus claimed that he is the commander in chief of all heavenly armies {Matthew 16:27} just as we have read about Michael, he said he's the one whose voice will raise all the dead {John 5:28-29} and Paul made us to understand that such a voice is that of the ARCHANGEL! 1Thessalonians 4:16-17

So what else do you think about Archangel Michael? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Archangel Michael had the same line of thought with the true God who stood for the salvation of obedient, peaceloving and faithful people {Daniel 12:1 compare to John 10:30}

lost false jw mad max

jokerman's two quoted verses about Jesus go perfectly together:

Jokerman:

know nothing false jw, your michael verse daniel 12:1 doesn't go with john 10:30, as you lied

in fact daniel 12:1 isn't about michael and God having the same line of thought at all,
as you again lied
it's about a still future time when israel, who michael is protector of
is invaded by armies and some will be saved:

Dan 12:1  “At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.

lost false jw mad max, you love to falsify God's word and lie, don't you:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 3:31am On Aug 05, 2022
michael will help save some in israel, dan 12:1

the Lord Jesus Christ saves people from all the nations

Col_1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood

Act 16:31  And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 4:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Jud 1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 

jude, Jesus brother, of course knows that Jesus and michael are two diffrent persons
and mentions both of them by their names

can you imagine the powerful Word of God saying to the devil whom He made "the Lord rebuke you", the Word of God wold have said: "get behind me satan", or kicked his ass

even in the flesh the Word of God/Jesus rebuked satan:

Luk 4:8  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me Satan
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're not relying on what you read in the Bible rather you're placing the dogmas of your sect over God's word.
So it will be very difficult for you to face the reality.
Most of you are confused because John said the word of God WAS God {John 1:1} but why did John use a past tense instead of present when talking about the word of God?
Well it's simply because like Moses who WAS God at a point in time the word WAS also God at a point in time and of course both Moses and the word confirmed that someone GREATER sent them!
So keep your TRINITY dogma aside and learn the TRUTH so as to set yourself free from unfruitful religious dogmas! John 8:32 wink
He only asked about John 1:1
They guy ever mentioned Trinity
"In the beginning the word was...........which means the word Existed out of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catholic Q&A Thread / Motivational Speaking In The Church??? / Can God Make A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.