Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Son Is Superior To Angels - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Son Is Superior To Angels (2547 Views)

Evil Is Superior To God! (my Opinion) / Is Man Superior To Angels? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2022
houseofwind1:
The bible is complete, but if you like you'll be looking for other books and that's how you'll get confused and lost. God has already made provisions for his children so the books is perfect the way it's.

Even the Bible got some wordings from other books.

Yes we know the Bible is the most complete book ever.

However, this does not tell you that the Lord Jesus is actually angel Michael....

Jesus is more than an angel
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by houseofwind1(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2022
What do you think Hebrews 1 is talking about? what do you think Daniel 10:21 is talking about? Do you even know what is Michael? You need to learn the Bible without influence from Institutionalized Christianity. Bible does not lie, only people who follow their mind lie.

Jokerman:

Even the Bible got some wordings from other books.

Yes we know the Bible is the most complete book ever.

However, this does not tell you that the Lord Jesus is actually angel Michael....

Jesus is more than an angel

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emusan:

In fact, that very Prov 8:22 says Wisdom was POSSESSED by Jehovah before "His WORKS of OLD"
Isn't Jesus supposed to be PART of the WORKS?
DEFINITELY the wisdom predates creation and not part of creations (works)

"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?" Proverbs 8:1

God has always had WISDOM because it's part of His attributes but God's WISDOM became manifest when he created the first creature:

"The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:22

Who is the creature that stand as a witness for the WISDOM of God?

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 1Corinthians 1:24

So all the attributes of God became evident at the birth of the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} it's when God created this person that it became evident that God has all those attributes.

For instance we may know someone for ages but can't perceive his fine qualities, it's after he begin creativity that we can see what things he had in mind. So Jesus who created all other things is the WITNESS that God has all those attributes just as the creative works of a craftsman is the WITNESS of good things he had in mind! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
houseofwind1:
What do you think Hebrews 1 is talking about? what do you think Daniel 10:21 is talking about? Do you even know what is Michael? You need to learn the Bible without influence from Institutionalized Christianity. Bible does not lie, only people who follow their mind lie.

So Archangel Michael is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.... Rev 19:16? Remember Michael is one of the chief princes

Also, In Matthew 28:18, Jesus tells His disciples, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.” This cannot be said of the Archangel Michael who, as Jude tells us, could not rebuke Satan; only God can do that. As one with the Father, Christ can rebuke the Devil also.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jokerman:

So Archangel Michael is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.... Rev 19:16? Remember Michael is one of the chief princes
Yes !
Your Trinity mentors (screenshots proofs) received this from the same ghost you believe in. grin
Jokerman:

Also, In Matthew 28:18, Jesus tells His disciples, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.” This cannot be said of the Archangel Michael who, as Jude tells us, could not rebuke Satan; only God can do that. As one with the Father, Christ can rebuke the Devil also.
"Jehovah (Lord) rebuke you" @Jude 1:9 is a quote of the same expression @ Zechariah 3:2.

Genesis 16:7/Malachi 3:1 (Amplified Bible/Geneva Bible), did your Trinity mentors agree Jesus is the angel of (the Lord) Jehovah"?

Yes !

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
houseofwind1:

Pls Read my screenshots on my previous posts .
Why is the same ghost teaching his fellow Trinity worshippers, that Jesus Christ is archangel Michael, angel of the Lord (Jehovah)? grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2022
re OP: The Son Is Superior To Angels

yes He is, He in fact made the angels

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

^^ God made nothing at all without the Word = the Word wasn't made

God and His Word is God
just as i and my word is me

before creation God bought His Word out of Himself, now a separate person/God's Son

and two thousand years ago, God's Word became flesh/the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Wisdom/the Word always existed in God, there wasn't a time that God was without Wisdom.
And before creation, of course wisdom/the Word who eternally exists in God was not created a separate person, but begotten of God
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Jokerman:

The case between Satan and Michael occurred before or after he was given all authority?

You people don't use your brains at all!
Archangel Michael met Satan almost 3,000 years before God gave him that authority after he has put on flesh and successfully finished his earthly mission {John 19:30} so it's after then he was given a new name that's above all other names. But before then he was Michael that's the truth! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
"Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?" Proverbs 8:1

God has always had WISDOM because it's part of His attributes but God's WISDOM became manifest when he created the first creature:

"The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." Proverbs 8:22

So make it clear first, who is talking in that Prov 8:22

A. Wisdom of God
B. Jesus Christ

Who is the creature that stand as a witness for the WISDOM of God?

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 1Corinthians 1:24

So Jesus is now standing AS A WITNESS for God's Wisdom.

What a delusion....

When you realize that your lies hold no water again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I like the way you brought this verse in.

Jesus is the Wisdom of your god, without Jesus your god has no wisdom.

So all the attributes of God became evident at the birth of the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} it's when God created this person that it became evident that God has all those attributes.

But Prov 8 is basically about The Wisdom of God.

So it's either you accept that Jesus is separate from God's Wisdom or the Wisdom of God is actually the speaker in that chapter.

No Watchtower delusion here about that.

For instance we may know someone for ages but can't perceive his fine qualities, it's after he begin creativity that we can see what things he had in mind. So Jesus who created all other things is the WITNESS that God has all those attributes just as the creative works of a craftsman is the WITNESS of good things he had in mind! smiley

Where does the word WLL OTHER THINGS can be found in the Holy Bible. I need the Greek letter for that.

Is Prov 8 about God's Wisdom or Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Emusan:

A. Wisdom of God
B. Jesus Christ
So Jesus is now standing AS A WITNESS for God's Wisdom.
What a delusion....
When you realize that your lies hold no water again cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I like the way you brought this verse in.
Jesus is the Wisdom of your god, without Jesus your god has no wisdom.
But Prov 8 is basically about The Wisdom of God.
So it's either you accept that Jesus is separate from God's Wisdom or the Wisdom of God is actually the speaker in that chapter.
No Watchtower delusion here about that.
Where does the word WLL OTHER THINGS can be found in the Holy Bible. I need the Greek letter for that.
Is Prov 8 about God's Wisdom or Jesus Christ?

Verse 22-31 has answered your question! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Verse 22-31 has answered your question! smiley

Verse 22-31 didn't say Jesus is a witness to the wisdom of God.

The whole Prov 8 is about the wisdom of Yahweh. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

A. Wisdom of God
B. Jesus Christ
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Emusan:

Verse 22-31 didn't say Jesus is a witness to the wisdom of God.
The whole Prov 8 is about the wisdom of Yahweh. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
A. Wisdom of God
B. Jesus Christ

Who did the scriptures called the wisdom of God?

1Corinthians 1:24 smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Please is the word of God referring to Angel Michael here?

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jokerman:
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Please is the word of God referring to Angel Michael here?

YES!
That's the one and only creature who has been with God from the beginning that's why he is right called the "Archangel"
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
That's the one and only creature who has been with God from the beginning that's why he is right called the "Archangel"

1. You have no proof of this.

2. Archangel Michael isn't the express "word" of God

3. So what role was lucifer in heaven before he rebelled? Remember, no ordinary angel could have the effontery to rebelled against God.

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by cornelboy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How can the one who has been in eternity be rightly called the "firstborn of all creations"? Colossians 1:15
Common sense should tell that the firstborn can't be excluded from the rest of creations because it's part of it.
No wonder Jesus said to Mary Magdalene:
"I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” John 20:17
Jesus was created in the beginning of creation {Proverb 8:22} only God has no beginning! smiley
Leave the mumu alone jàre.

According to John 1:1
"In the beginning"...
In the beginning of what exactly?
É be like say their trio gods get beginning cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by cornelboy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jokerman:

3. So what role was lucifer in heaven before he rebelled? Remember, no ordinary angel could have the effontery to rebelled against God.
Which angel has the effontery to rebel? grin
Any angel could rebel ogbeni.

My question is, if the son is superior to other angels, is the Father not superior to the son?

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

@ John 1:1, John wrote "the Word" to refer to the person of Jesus Christ.
@ 1 Corinthians 1:24, Paul wrote "the Wisdom" to refer to the person of Jesus Christ.

@ Proverbs 8:22, the Wisdom refer to himself as "I"/ Craftsman", everywhere in the holy Bible, Craftsman is a living person.
Further proof, The Wisdom is Jesus Christ working beside God, because Hebrews 1:2 agrees with Proverbs 8:22-30.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
cornelboy:

Which angel has the effontery to rebel? grin
Any angel could rebel ogbeni.

My question is, if the son is superior to other angels, is the Father not superior to the son?

Only a very very top angel can have to effontery to rebel and make war in heaven.

Yes, the Father is superior to the son... no arguments here
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't answer my question but asking question back.... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Emusan(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
YES!

But there are other archangel as Michael is just ONE of them cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jokerman:

Daniel 12:1 & 10:13, Geneva Bible & in Malachi 3:1/Genesis 16:7 , Amplified Bible & Geneva Bible.
Your Trinity mentors are aware.
Geneva Bible is older than KJV, don't forget that.
Jokerman:

Ordinary humans , even Adam had the effrontery to rebel against God, let alone angels.
Oga, pls don't console yourself.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jokerman:

It's not by force Sir. That's the sacred secret we found after a careful reading, diligent study, thorough meditation and fervent prayer to the author of the Bible. Proverbs 2:1-5
So if you feel it's not so there's no need arguing bitterly God's word said:

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. Daniel 12:1-3

And the voice that will resurrect the dead is the voice of the Archangel! 1 Thessalonians 4:16
Jesus is the one and only person who has the key to unlock the door keeping the dead off life and activities! Revelations 20:1-3 compare to John 6:44

Most trinitarians will never agree with this because they believe Jesus can't be an angel but that's not a problem if they know Jesus better then let them organize themselves and fulfill the requirements of faith which is making disciples (zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word) in all the earth the same way Jehovah's Witnesses have done, at least that's what Jesus commanded his disciples to do and he promised to work with them as long as they're faithfully doing what he commanded them! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to 18:20

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emusan:

But there are other archangel as Michael is just ONE of them cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Genesis 10:25 & Daniel 10:13,"ONE" is Senior, First, Leader. etc.(Strong's (h259,go & confirm.)
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Emusan:

According to God's word there is just one single angel referred to as the archangel Sir but if you know another please quote the KJV! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Janosky: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
johnw47:
re OP: The Son Is Superior To Angels

yes He is, He in fact made the angels

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

^^ God made nothing at all without the Word = the Word wasn't made
Yes !
By means of / THROUGH the Word (His son Jesus,a spirit) not a speech, Hebrews 1:2 concurs .
johnw47:

God and His Word is God
just as i and my word is me
Oga, you mix it up.
Isaiah 55:11, God's spoken speech is NOT a person.
John 1:1 says "the Word" , Oga don't change it.

Greek John1:1, John 14:1 & John 4 :24, ho Theos the God his Father is a spirit.
The Word His son is another spirit,a god because The sons (plural) of God are gods,(singular,a god), Psalms 82:6 kponkwem.

johnw47:

before creation God bought His Word out of Himself, now a separate person/God's Son
1Corinthians 8:6 & Ephesians 3:14-15, EVERYONE was brought forth by God our Father.
God brought forth/ PRODUCE/CREATE Eve out of Adam.

God brought forth/PRODUCE/ CREATE The Word (His son Jesus).

In other words,The Word, (Jesus His son) is a creation of God, Revelation 3:14 & Genesis 49:3.
Trinitarians ALWAYS LIE that "the BEGINNING" mean different things @ Revelation 3:14 & Genesis 49:3.
Deceitful lots
grin grin.

3 deities devotees ALWAYS shut down their Sense to AVOID their Bible truth
johnw47:
re
and two thousand years ago, God's Word became flesh/the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
Romans 8:3,32, the Word (His son, Jesus) was a spirit in heaven later born on Earth in "the likeness of men"
johnw47:

Wisdom/the Word always existed in God, there wasn't a time that God was without Wisdom.
And before creation, of course wisdom/the Word who eternally exists in God was not created a separate person, but begotten of God.
John W LIAR , the Wisdom of Proverbs 8:30 says: "I WAS BESIDE God,at His side as the Craftsman."

[b]Isaiah 55:11, "my word" is a speech of God.
@ Genesis 1:26, did God tell his Speech: "let us make man"?
John 1:1 the Word is a person, spirit.

John W LIAR,
Begotten/BEGET synonyms of CREATE,BORN, PRODUCE,GENERATE.
Mumu Trinitarians grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/b]
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Janosky:

Yes !
By means of / THROUGH the Word (His son Jesus,a spirit) not a speech, Hebrews 1:2 concurs .

Oga, you mix it up.
Isaiah 55:11, God's spoken speech is NOT a person.
John 1:1 says "the Word" , Oga don't change it.

oh duh lost fraud jw janosky

the Word/Jesus besides being a person is literally the Word of God, He speaks for God
Father created all things through His Word,
His Word/Jesus spoke commands and they came into being

God and His Word is God just as i and my word is me, but you oh lost one can never understand things of the Spirit, or much anything for that matter

and truly, God made nothing at all without the Word = the Word wasn't made
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

the Son is superior to the angels, He created the angels

Janosky: Greek John1:1, John 14:1 & John 4 :24, ho Theos the God his Father is a spirit.
The Word His son is another spirit,a god because The sons (plural) of God are gods,(singular,a god), Psalms 82:6 kponkwem.

1Corinthians 8:6 & Ephesians 3:14-15, EVERYONE was brought forth by God our Father.
God brought forth/ PRODUCE/CREATE Eve out of Adam.

God brought forth/PRODUCE/ CREATE The Word (His son Jesus).

In other words,The Word, (Jesus His son) is a creation of God, Revelation 3:14 & Genesis 49:3.

God and his Word are not two different Spirits, they are one
just like i and my word are one, my word isn't someone else or part of someone else

before creation when there was no one or nothing but God, He bought His Word out of Himself to make all that is made and to be His Son, the Word is of God's own Spirit as i am of my parents flesh, this is why God and the word is God, two persons of the one Spirit that is God, God is a Spirit
God and the Word are God beings
i and my parents are human beings

Janosky:
Trinitarians ALWAYS LIE that "the BEGINNING" mean different things @ Revelation 3:14 & Genesis 49:3.
Deceitful lots grin grin.

3 deities devotees ALWAYS shut down their Sense to AVOID their Bible truth.

Romans 8:3,32, the Word (His son, Jesus) was a spirit in heaven later born on Earth in "the likeness of men"

John W LIAR , the Wisdom of Proverbs 8:30 says: "I WAS BESIDE God,at His side as the Craftsman."

Isaiah 55:11, "my word" is a speech of God.
@ Genesis 1:26, did God tell his Speech: "let us make man"?
John 1:1 the Word is a person, spirit.

John W LIAR,
Begotten/BEGET synonyms of CREATE,BORN, PRODUCE,GENERATE.
Mumu Trinitarians grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud janosky, you heap big false accuser like your devil

wow what confusion, and talk about LIAR, there are none bigger than you false jw's:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

and point out trinity in my post
the demons in your head have the better of you, don't they, so funny
what they saying to you now:
trinity, trinity, trinity, trinity, trinity

i say: in the beginning there was two, God and the Word, not three
tell that to your demons smiley
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 2:17am On Jul 17, 2022
michael stands for the nation of israel
Jesus is saviour of people from all nations

at the second coming of Christ when He comes with all his angels
Jesus gives a command, an archangel calls out
and the trumpet of God sounds

then the dead in Christ rise first:

1 thess 4:16 literal translation from greek
because Himself the Lord with a loud command with the voice of an archangel and
with [the] trumpet of God will descend from heaven and the dead in
Christ will rise first

The Lord comes with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God
The Lord is not an angel(angelic being) just like He is not a trumpet

in fact Jesus has an angel, probably michael, who speaks throughout the book of revelation as if He is Jesus:

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches

ev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 
Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 
Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Word of God/KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS JESUS CHRIST gives a loud command,
the voice of an archangel from the army of angels calls out

michael is one of the chief angels, but Jesus is Lord of michael and of all the angels
just like macarthur was general in charge of all the usa army, but roosevelt the president was commander over macarthur and all his army

Jesus is to michael as
roosevelt was to macarthur

there is only one higher than Jesus and that is His Father

all angels are created by Father and the Word/jesus:

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus created all things in heaven, visible and invisible
all things in heaven include all angels

Jesus is before all things, so He is not a created thing

God bought His Word out of Himself, begat
before then Wisdom always existed in God

of course things of the Spirit are not understood by those of the world

false jw's add to God's word changing the bolded to: "he is before all other things"
to hide the truth from their sect members

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
as far as i know michael is the only name written in the bible for an archangel

in the whole bible michael is mentioned in 3 books. three times in daniel, once in jude and once in john(rev.) five times in all

Jesus in mentioned in the new testament about 983 times

Father knows who is more important

michael is called: "one of the chief princes"

Jesus is called: "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS"
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2022
Janosky:

Genesis 10:25 & Daniel 10:13,"ONE" is Senior, First, Leader. etc.(Strong's (h259,go & confirm.)

There are other commanding angels.

Michael
Raphael
Gabriel
Uriel etc
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2022
johnw47:
michael stands for the nation of israel
Jesus is saviour of people from all nations

at the second coming of Christ when He comes with all his angels
Jesus gives a command, an archangel calls out

then the dead in Christ rise first:

1 thess 4:16 literal translation from greek
because Himself the Lord with a loud command with the voice of an archangel and
with [the] trumpet of God will descend from heaven and the dead in
Christ will rise first

The Lord comes with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God
The Lord is not an angel(angelic being) just like He is not a trumpet

in fact Jesus has an angel, probably michael, who speaks throughout the book of revelation as if He is Jesus:

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches

ev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 
Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 
Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Word of God/KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS JESUS CHRIST gives a loud command,
the voice of an archangel from the army of angels calls out

michael is one of the chief angels, but Jesus is Lord of michael and of all the angels
just like macarthur was general in charge of all the usa army, but roosevelt the president was commander over macarthur and all his army

Jesus is to michael as
roosevelt was to macarthur

there is only one higher than Jesus and that is His Father

all angels are created by Father and the Word/jesus:

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Jesus created all things in heaven, visible and invisible
all things in heaven include all angels

Jesus is before all things, so He is not a created thing

God bought His Word out of Himself, begat
before then Wisdom always existed in God

of course things of the Spirit are not understood by those of the world

false jw's add to God's word changing the bolded to: "he is before all other things"
to hide the truth from their sect members

Thank you.... I don't know where this JW people get their misinterpretations from

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2022
Jesus Is called "Emmanu-el".... God is with us.

Michael is "who is like unto God".

These JW people should know that the Lord Jesus is Lord over all things, angels, spirits, principalities etc... Only, the Father is greater.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Disprove The Gods You Don't Believe In / Atheist Convention In Lagos? / To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.