Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Son Is Superior To Angels - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Son Is Superior To Angels (2544 Views)

Evil Is Superior To God! (my Opinion) / Is Man Superior To Angels? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2022
johnw47:
Jud 1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. 
Luk 4:8  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me Satan
You are talking about two different cases that happened within about 2,000 years far from the other.
Michael wasn't the angel sent to bury Moses but when Satan began dragging issues with the angels sent to do it Michael came and drove Satan away. According to Jude Michael had that power to bring JUDGMENT upon Satan but he will not do so because JEHOVAH their father has not decided to destroy Satan at that point in time.

"But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, disputed about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a reviling judgment upon him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” RSV

Michael is the one and only angel whose attitude is just like JEHOVAH because he never gets angered easily unlike other angels.
With all the power bestowed upon him Michael will never act on impulse because he always look at the way his father (JEHOVAH) handle matters.

That's what Jude made clear there and that's exactly what we see in Jesus of Nazareth. When the Samaritans treated him unjustly as the Christ (Messiah) he has the right to judge that town but instead he left there peacefully waiting for orders from JEHOVAH! Psalms 110:1-2

The utterance "get behind me" is exact equivalent of "get out" and Jesus (Michael) appropriately used it to show Satan that he will always stand up for God's will so when Satan posseses a kindhearted human to speak to Jesus (Michael) it's the same response Satan will get! Matthew 16:23

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

He only asked about John 1:1
They guy ever mentioned Trinity
"In the beginning the word was...........which means the word Existed out of time
NO!
The phrase "in the beginning" shows that the WORD was created as God's first work:

"The Lord created me at the beginning of his work" Proverbs 8:22 RSV

And out of all the things God used the WORD to create it's humans that's the word's favorite! Proverbs 8:30-31

That's why he always stand up for the salvation of mankind! Daniel 12:1

So the WORD was created "in the beginning" that's why he is appropriately called "the only begotten" {John 3:16} or "first born of all creations" {Colossians 1:15} who partook in creating all (other) things! Colossians 1:16

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are talking about two different cases that happened within about 2,000 years far from the other.
Michael wasn't the angel sent to bury Moses but when Satan began dragging issues with the angels sent to do it Michael came and drove Satan away. According to Jude Michael had that power to bring JUDGMENT upon Satan but he will not do so because JEHOVAH their father has not decided to destroy Satan at that point in time.
"But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, disputed about the body of Moses, he did not presume to pronounce a reviling judgment upon him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.” RSV
Michael is the one and only angel whose attitude is just like JEHOVAH because he never gets angered easily unlike other angels.
With all the power bestowed upon him Michael will never act on impulse because he always look at the way his father (JEHOVAH) handle matters.
That's what Jude made clear there and that's exactly what we see in Jesus of Nazareth. When the Samaritans treated him unjustly as the Christ (Messiah) he has the right to judge that town but instead he left there peacefully waiting for orders from JEHOVAH! Psalms 110:1-2
The utterance "get behind me" is exact equivalent of "get out" and Jesus (Michael) appropriately used it to show Satan that he will always stand up for God's will so when Satan posseses a kindhearted human to speak to Jesus (Michael) it's the same response Satan will get! Matthew 16:23
Thanks!

oh duh lost false jw mad max

what a lot of twisting/lies from out of your head

and of course i am talking about two diffrent cases
one, where michael couldn't rebuke the devil and said: "the lord rebuke you"

and two, where Jesus even in the flesh had no trouble rebuking the devil, saying: "get behind me satan"

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me Satan

forever the liar mad max:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2022
johnw47:

oh duh lost false jw mad max
what a lot of twisting/lies from out of your head and of course i am talking about two diffrent cases one, where michael couldn't rebuke the devil and said: "the lord rebuke you" and two, where Jesus even in the flesh had no trouble rebuking the devil, saying: "get behind me satan Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me Satan
forever the liar mad max:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Abusive speeches can't help you in this it's the understanding of God's word that can produce what is needed to speak convincingly not anger!

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abusive speeches can't help you in this it's the understanding of God's word that can produce what is needed to speak convincingly not anger!

lost false witness mad max

you call the truth of what i showed you concerning God's word: "Abusive speeches" and "anger", of course you do oh never ending liar before God, knowing that He hates your lies:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
The phrase "in the beginning" shows that the WORD was created as God's first work:
"The Lord created me at the beginning of his work" Proverbs 8:22 RSV
And out of all the things God used the WORD to create it's humans that's the word's favorite! Proverbs 8:30-31
That's why he always stand up for the salvation of mankind! Daniel 12:1
So the WORD was created "in the beginning" that's why he is appropriately called "the only begotten" {John 3:16} or "first born of all creations"{Colossians 1:15} who partook in creating all (other) things! Colossians 1:16
Thanks!

lost false jw mad max

just pointing out a few more of your very many lies

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God.

in the beginning doesn't show that the Word was created, as you lied
in the beginning shows that the word already existed with God

john 1:1 shows that pro 8:22 is "the lord possessed me at the beginning of his work", john 1:1 He was with God in the beginning

dan 12:1 is not about the Word/Jesus always standing up for the salvation of man
it's about michael helping to save a remnant of israel in the end times

col 1:16 isn't about Jesus partaking in creating all other things
it's about Jesus partaking in creating all things
false jw org's adds "other" to their book

you false jw's love to lie even changing God's word:

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Emusan:

Smile.....so you're waiting for KJV cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

You didn't attempt any of my questions above, why?

Does the word ARCH mean CHIEF?
Does the word PRINCES mean ANGELS?

Since you're "ONE OF JEHOVAH WITNESSES" does that mean YOU'RE the Only Jehovah witnesses?

You need to read more on how DEFINITE ARTICLE "THE" is used in a sentence.

But that's what Daniel 10:13 says cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

By answering my question above, we'll see if Michael is ONE OF ARCHANGELS or not cheesy grin cheesy grin

This your line doesn't work on me you that, if you want to hold onto what you belief, you should have stayed in your hall and not coming to faceless forum to rant grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Atleast I learnt something today ie Michael the Archangel is cool headed grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2022
johnw47:

oh duh lost fraud jw janosky

the Word/Jesus besides being a person is literally the Word of God, He speaks for God
Father created all things through His Word,
His Word/Jesus spoke commands and they came into being

God and His Word is God just as i and my word is me, but you oh lost one can never understand things of the Spirit, or much anything for that matter

and truly, God made nothing at all without the Word = the Word wasn't made
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

the Son is superior to the angels, He created the angels

God and his Word are not two different Spirits, they are one
just like i and my word are one, my word isn't someone else or part of someone else

before creation when there was no one or nothing but God, He bought His Word out of Himself to make all that is made and to be His Son, the Word is of God's own Spirit as i am of my parents flesh, this is why God and the word is God, two persons of the one Spirit that is God, God is a Spirit
God and the Word are God beings
i and my parents are human beings

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost fraud janosky, you heap big false accuser like your devil

wow what confusion, and talk about LIAR, there are none bigger than you false jw's:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

and point out trinity in my post
the demons in your head have the better of you, don't they, so funny
what they saying to you now:
trinity, trinity, trinity, trinity, trinity

i say: in the beginning there was two, God and the Word, not three
tell that to your demons smiley
Teach them christology
The confuse the divinity (deity) of Christ with Trinity
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Teach them christology
The confuse the divinity (deity) of Christ with Trinity

i don't read or post much these days, i occasionally point out a few of false jw's very many lies, because of their coming here mainly to attack christians

maxindhouse keeps saying that christians attack jw's and him in particular
while he and other false jw's are continually attacking christians, he is so unintelligent
but then he is a false jw
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Atleast I learnt something today ie Michael the Archangel is cool headed grin grin cheesy grin

Yeah you can compare to Gabriel who made a man deaf simply because Zachariah doubted what Gabriel said! Luke 1:18-21

Michael will never do such because he feels so close to humans much more than all other creatures {Proverbs 8:31} these and many more are the qualities he got from his father! Psalms 103:14

You will continue to learn each day if you come closer to JWs, of course we are imperfect humans like everyone else but God's active force is working with us so when we teach it reaches the hearts of those who are truly disposed for everlasting life! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Yeah you can compare to Gabriel who made a man deaf simply because Zachariah doubted what Gabriel said! Luke 1:18-21
Michael will never do such because he feels so close to humans much more than all other creatures {Proverbs 8:31} these and many more are the qualities he got from his father! Psalms 103:14
You will continue to learn each day if you come closer to JWs, of course we are imperfect humans like everyone else but God's active force is working with us so when we teach it reaches the hearts of those who are truly disposed for everlasting life! smiley

lost false jw mad max, you cannot ever stop lying and changing God's word

pro 8:31 is speaking about wisdom/the Word, not angel michael

pro 8:22 in the beginning God posessed Wisdom/the Word, not God posessed michael
john 1:1 in the beginning the Word was with God, not michael was with God

you false jw are as big a liar as your father the devil, aren't you:

psalms 103:14 is nothing to do with qualities from the Father

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:

Lol... those JW clowns..... grin
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Archangel Michael, an Angel of War, cool headed? Lol
Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Other points to show Jesus is not Archangel Michael..

Revelation 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:
and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

As per the bolded, do yiu think if Jesus is Archangel Michael, he can make these claims?

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... those JW clowns..... grin
They know how to rewrite the scriptures, they even know more than the writers of the canonical books grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jokerman:

Other points to show Jesus is not Archangel Michael..

Revelation 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:
and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

As per the bolded, do yiu think if Jesus is Archangel Michael, he can make these claims?

It's OK, go and work with your Jesus while we work with our own Jesus the result will show who truly know Jesus' real identity! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: The Son Is Superior To Angels by johnw47: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2022
the writer of hebrews makes it very clear that Jesus is not a angel:

Heb 1:5  For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”? 

Heb 1:13  And to which of the angels has he ever said, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet”?

^^ It's so plain , but satan's mob have no trouble at all in changing God's word,
adding to and taking away from

Heb 1:8  But of the Son He says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom. 
Heb 1:9  You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

^^ Father God also calls His Son Jesus "God"

lost false jw's lie and say contrary to Father: no Jesus isn't God, He is a angel

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

false jw's will call Jesus "a god", "a angel", but they won't call Him what Father God called Him: "God"

the writer of hebrews showed that Jesus is not a angel, but in defiance to God's word, lost false jw's say: "Jesus is a angel"

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

a false witness loves what God hates: to lie

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petition To Withdraw The Holy Bible / Wat Do Atheists Believe In / (live Images) National Day Of Prayer At Abuja National Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.