Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good (563 Views)

Stop Sucking Pussies Guys..It's For Your Own Good. / Don't Be A Simp Guys, Do This For Your Own Good / Is There Someone In Your Life That You Had To Cut-off For Your Own Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by AllenforGOD(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good day brethren in christ,jesus loves you
my teaching on today is about holiness and genuine repentance.
when i mean holiness:holiness is an act of being clean and justified before God,brethren if you are a born again christian and you are kept unholy without being clean before God,you cannot inherit the kingdom of God,you must be holy before the lord your God,so that when being judged the devil,the world can and will not point a finger at you saying there's a fault found in you,do you know holiness is part of the qualification of going and entering the kingdom of God,brethren i tell you without holiness you cant inherit the kingdom of God,so brethren change and ammend your ways and be holy before the lord of Host,as long as God is holy we as his children too must be hoky.Give your life to christ and be whole without no stain on your garment.Jesus is coming be"watchful and be prayerful"read the 2nd verse i talk about genuine repentance.
Repent and be saved in jesus.say no to wordly things

1 Like

Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by doggedfighter(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is arrant nonsense !

Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Religion

Nearly all religion was Brought people and imposed on people by conquerors and used as the framework to control their minds. My main point here is that if you are a child of god and god is a part of you.

Then in your imagination god is supposed to look like you and when you accept a picture of the diety assigned to you by another people. You become the spiritual prisoner of that other people.

Prayed, even cursed at god but I am still going through hell god couldn't even send a helper or angel to give me food chow
y'all should shiiiifffftttt abeg

We are all slave to something..
Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by Autobot05: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
AllenforGOD:
Good day brethren in christ,jesus loves you
my teaching on today is about holiness and genuine repentance.
when i mean holiness:holiness is an act of being clean and justified before God,brethren if you are a born again christian and you are kept unholy without being clean before God,you cannot inherit the kingdom of God,you must be holy before the lord your God,so that when being judged the devil,the world can and will not point a finger at you saying there's a fault found in you,do you know holiness is part of the qualification of going and entering the kingdom of God,brethren i tell you without holiness you cant inherit the kingdom of God,so brethren change and ammend your ways and be holy before the lord of Host,as long as God is holy we as his children too must be hoky.Give your life to christ and be whole without no stain on your garment.Jesus is coming be"watchful and be prayerful"read the 2nd verse i talk about genuine repentance.
Repent and be saved in jesus.say no to wordly things

You’re on point sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by Dorwadora(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
There is a religion section sir.... Go there and make Christ proclamation all you want.

But

This is Romanceland..... We don't tolerate this here angry
Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Religion and its doctrines have put billions of people around the world in slavery. They give you strict conditions before you will become eligible to enter their imaginary heaven. The only way you can be free from such slavery is not believing in it at all..
Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by AllenforGOD(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
doggedfighter:
This is arrant nonsense !

may Almighty God,deliver you, in the spiritual realm the demons has chained and hold you down so you will reject the word of God,until you end up in hell is it when you will come to realisation
Re: Pls Read This,its For Your Own Good by AllenforGOD(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Religion and its doctrines have put billions of people around the world in slavery. They give you strict conditions before you will become eligible to enter their imaginary heaven. The only way you can be free from such slavery is not believing in it at all..
hold on you dont beleive there's heaven,sorry better give your life to christ and beleive in him and there's heaven so that you will not lose ur soul

(1) (Reply)

How To Create And Emotional Connection With A Lady / Nigerian Lady Killed Nigerian Doctors, Condemns 'a.s. Blood Group And Her Bf / She Has A Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.