Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58845 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Lepon02: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
mohims:

Exactly. They are so useless. If na to ban somebody they know how to do it but you can imagine the useless thread they pushed to front page. Shame on all of them. I have succeeded in identifying the mods. The thread was on Romance section and the mods there are rocktation and farano. You two owe nairalanders a big apology for pushing such a useless and meaningless thread to front page. I am highly disappointed to say the least

Both of them are brainless twerps.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Jakama90(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's only a weakling that will expose what happens between both sex. I do not end up marrying you: yes. Whatever happens between us is between us.
Non is a virgin. If the lady you will finally got married to, will open to you on how he dance on top of men.
Guy: You will check the nearest transformer.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by missiret(f): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
madgoat:

You are pained because your ex has over sampled you abi grin

My dear, everyone is sampling everyone these days, that's just the bitter truth, no one is a saint here, even your sisters had been sampled by men.... don't let me put many not to sound too harsh but you are free to deny you have a sister or free to say they have not been sampled before

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by fredrickmyers(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle
one time...na food chain
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by mohims(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lepon02:

Both of them are brainless twerps.
Honestly. They don't have any sense at all
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Codes151(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
lol. Your here talking thrash. Oga you did nothing. Don't be surprise, all that time you tot you were doing your best , it could be, you did nothing to her.

So relax. Your already Showing signs of frustration.

She will head on and live a lovely life why you keep dancin on top kekus thinking it's a war.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Deegee7788: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle

Honest truth...... Someone is busy breaking ur wife into pieces ...lolz
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by kenzysmith: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Codes151:
lol. Your here talking thrash. Oga you did nothing. Don't be surprise, all that time you tot you were doing your best , it could be, you did nothing to her.

So relax. Your already Showing signs of frustration.

She will head on and live a lovely life why you keep dancin on top kekus thinking it's a war.
Don't be deceive I dump her sorry ass after I got tired of her I still wan collect na one way but am a change man now. Na me disvirgin her so I still hold d key

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by kenzysmith: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
missiret:

My dear, everyone is sampling everyone these days, that's just the bitter truth, no one is a saint here, even your sisters had been sampled by men.... don't let me put many not to sound too harsh but you are free to deny you have a sister or free to say they have not been sampled before
she might have even suck dick today but come on line to form madam virgin
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:

The op is still a small boy
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by bitingcool: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2022
jaggabban:

Honestly I'm one of the people that never and will never trust woman but I don't know how God bless me with innocent wife. Trust me if I say I'm experienced. Na only my dick she don collect and has been collecting. But no one knows tomorrow

what a mature reply.
no mind me. I pray she remains faithful. make u sef keep ya pri.ck for only her ooo. if not, u go collect wotowoto
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rickleye: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2022
charlesdinho7:

bring it on

Send me your details
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rickleye: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2022
kenzysmith:
she might have even suck dick today but come on line to form madam virgin

I used to have a gf back in the day. All she would do is bj, bj because she want to maintain her virgin status. I didn’t push as I had no plans to marry her but I let her know, she couldn’t expect me to abstain from having sex till wedding bells.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by charlesdinho7(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2022
J
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Anitaarthur: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Man surprises his woman by proposing to her at finish line during marathon
A man simply known as Chris has gone viral for choosing to propose to his woman at marathon race during this year’s Global Running Day.
His girlfriend identified as Maddie participated in the Buffalo Marathon Weekend and he popped the question to her just as she was reaching the finish line.
A video shows the moment he was already on his knee waiting with a ring in his finger while Maddie was approaching the finish line.
As soon as she saw him, her face beamed with smile, and she instantly became weak in the knees. Maddie said Yes to him as spectators cheered and clapped for the couple.
Speaking on the surprise proposal, she wrote on social media; ”In honor of #globalrunningday here’s to the best runner’s high I’ve ever felt… in my life.
Thank you SO much to everyone who has wished Chris and I well the past few days!! We’re so excited for this new chapter.”

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-surprises-his-girlfriend-by-proposing-to-her-at-finish-line-during-marathon/

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rickleye: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
charlesdinho7:

2065533132, UBA, SAVINGS... waiting patiently.
Within 2hrs
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by charlesdinho7(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
rickleye:
Within 2hrs
OK
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rickleye: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
charlesdinho7:

OK

Name ?
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by rickleye: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
rickleye:

Within 2hrs

Done - J Charles 5K enjoy
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by AllGistRoom: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
18 year-old man and 59-year-old woman publicly caned for having s3x

Ms Katsigaire was reportedly caught red-handed by residents having s3x with Godfrey Musyotoore in her house last Tuesday.

Women in the area have for some time suspected Ms Katsigaire of s3xually abusing their children.

“We would not mind if Ms Katsigaire was practicing her dubious behaviour with old men. But when you look at the [age] gap between the two, it’s abnormal,” said Ms Jacenta Kamashengyero, a social worker at Bwera Parish.

“We had to come in because it was degrading our dignity as women. When we entered the suspects’ house, we found the two in bed n@k3d and they started to ask for forgiveness…we decided to take them to the parish headquarters where we found the whole community gathered.” she added.

The village council headed by the chairperson, Mr Nathan Bigirwa, gave Mr Musyotoore a stern warning and four strokes of the cane. The council also ordered a punishment of 10 strokes of the cane for Ms Katsigaire.

“When we arrested the two, we looked at all options. Communal work and caning. Ms Katsigaire chose caning and we decided to give her 10 strokes of the cane as a warning to other [older] women,” Mr Bigirwa said.

The Kyeizoba Sub-County chairperson, Mr Victor Taremwa, said he was briefed by councillors about the incident. He defended the punishments meted out, saying it was needed to instill dignity and good behaviour in our people.

The Bushenyi District probation and welfare officer, Ms Faith Amanya Batega, said it “is a social responsibility for us all” to address issues around “violence against children and adolescents.”

The same message was echoed by the Bushenyi District Chief Administrative Officer, Mr Willy Bataringaya.

“When you look at the matter, it’s more of a moral than legal one…people should not however take laws into their own hands.”Ms Katsigaire has reportedly since disappeared from the village following her public discipline.”

Click on the link below to watch the video;

https://www.allgistroom.com/join-our-community-to-meet-your-demands/

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by charlesdinho7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
rickleye:

Within 2hrs
i have received the alert of 5k. thank you very much sir. i really appreciate it. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by PumpumPrince: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
BigYash:
Marriage na achievement? Even though d op dey talk off point,but most single folks live more peaceful life ,that the so called married folks. Not now sef,when marriages dey cast anyhow. Op wetin u go do for ur ex wedding? You no get orientation at all...

Brother u take? ((D)) smiley
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by WhisperedNoise: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
kenzysmith:
Oga I have the latest rx350 claen one I'd I had use legged is will Ieven get the mind to shake her with her and her husband for those insulting me my fiancee is one of the most decent lady on earth I cab travel to Europe come back and still meet her intact. I did went to my ex to make mockery of her OK!
What are you saying, bros?
You've displayed your childishness. You've exposed it to the world. You expected people to hail you but the tide turned on you.

You're here babbling incoherently like a child learning how to pronounce "misogyny".

Oga,rest and repent. Don't let your mouth put you in trouble.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Pickmycall: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
You are an arrogant
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by aisha1314(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
kenzysmith:

So? What's the big deal here? Everyone is someone's ex boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't see why people think it's such a big deal. Because a woman is a man's ex doesn't in any way make her "damaged goods". That's just something that all the sexist misogynistic men here like to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This??(pix) / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.