Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did (58891 Views)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Lazenby007(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
You see your life. And now if dem sey adults in the house raise up your hands, you too go raise hand.....chai
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
missiret:
Apologize to yourself because you are going to marry fairly used like that too, what goes around comes around
and what if him has grace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Amumaigwe: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad

Likewise, as gloat over this great accomplishment, some bloody dude with a bigger gbola and horsepower is also giving your future wife doggy somewhere and shifting her womb.
Such is life.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by vivavik(f): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
@OP your plan was to denigrate her, but it came right back at you and bit your ass bad.
Na even your gender deh fight for her and tell you the truth. You are a sore loser

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by doggedfighter(f): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
For once

Nairaland men stood up in unison and condemned the action of this a.sshole

Even redpillers are against him too.

We're all humans first after all ! !

The fool didn't expect this kind of reaction.

I am sure he's somewhere with his head bowed down in shame.

I am proud

Respect !!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by deavicky(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:
Good evening guys went to my ex wedding yesterday and I saw how happy her husband was I dance to congratulate them and as soon I shook hands with my ex
I remember those nights she will beg me to sex her, I remember the styles I use her to learn, I remember how she gave me bj , I remember how I use to smack her ass when she use to give me doggy , I remember the countless time I have Bleep her then I burst into laughter the husband was impress and taught my laughter was joy grin and he thank me after I shook his hands why my ex shook her head towards the ground grin

I want to tender my apology for falling the wife brea....st drastically and the pu ...ss y I have handle with aggression I tender my apology to the unborn children for the brea...st I have su ck beyond repair am sorry they should forgive me sad
wow this is nice infact I like this but the only problem here is "Karma" you own wife to be is probably been hammered too by someone right now.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle
Gskiya.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by famology(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

In your folly,you didn't know that's exactly what someone is currently doing or did to your future or eventual wife or even worse. Lol.....u nor know anything.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Cogs(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

I see the pain and regret in your evil eyes. Guess what, she is now in a better place. But you...exactly where you were angry
He hurts you so much, you had to console yourself with the evil deeds that you have achieved.

What a shame on you. I wish you know that the reason you are in the present state you are is a result of all these foolish, irresponsible and sinful acts.

You will soon reap all that you have sown. Your cup is almost full.

You should have enjoyed your guilt and not posted it here to humiliate yourself.

SIMP!!! tongue grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by enemachris(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
charlesdinho7:
it is a small world. your wife is busy being banged by another man. it is a cycle
You just won my respect for this response smiley
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Excellency23(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Don't glory yet! Yours might be child's play Compared to what your future Mrs is under going now. Just saying though.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Excellency23(f): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Don't glory yet! Yours might be child's play Compared to what your future Mrs is under going now. Just saying though. wink

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ALFADOS(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Mr Man rest in peace nigga
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by opius: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
OP, you be mumu, somebody somewhere has done same-thing to your wife or wife to be and we're still doing it.... get sense with your tooth-pick-like dic*

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Cogs(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
gulfer:
Don't you think she's also used you as well judging from all you said. You both used each other or have you seen an unbalanced force in nature; for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction grin grin grin grin grin

I love the way you quote newton join
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Blazadenise(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
what goes around comes around my brother, na so person they knack your future wife too somewhere as we speak,maybe she GI even do abortion tire for the bleeper. U they here they happy for your own unknown wife..
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Prestige77: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Great achievement bro!!! Keep it!! Look for another lady,bang her different styles,dump her and finally attend her wedding. Finally come to nairaland and tender your heartfelt apology. You will surely be forgiven too. Then move on to another lady and continue the cycle. It's great fun and a great purpose in life.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Cogs(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

But someone is currently sampling your wife to be in different assorted positions as we speak. You should be worried about that! On your wedding day, someone will come and congratulate you too! You think say you wise, your mumu nor too much?

Better Karma.

The OP would be crying by now.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Cogs(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Prestige77:
Great achievement bro!!! Keep it!! Look for another lady,bang her different styles,dump her and finally attend her wedding. Finally come to nairaland and tender your heartfelt apology. You will surely be forgiven too. Then move on to another lady and continue the cycle. It's great fun and a great purpose in life.

grin grin grin angry grin grin
Sarcasm 101
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by toujurs: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
O.p os a frustrated man, who i have very sure doesn't have any life achievements. You can imagine what a grown man is saying, his mates are making money, but this dumb motherfucker has relegated his life to sex, what a shame. You had sex with her, you can add that to your achievements.
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Omotakins(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Where is the wisdom in what you did?

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by ALFADOS(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

You are not alone, no more saints these day, but some are forming one on this nairaland attacking the op

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Olayetan(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
missiret:
Apologize to yourself because you are going to marry fairly used like that too, what goes around comes around

Then, he will rather stay single and be pounding and banging ladies with no brain till he finds the one with brain that retain her Vir*ginity status till marriage...

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by wiseoneking: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Stupidity in it's greatest peak, and you think your present whatever wasn't used and manhandled worst than you did to your ex? Dirty thing
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Chopcy29: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Jack005:
grin grin grin... No punctuations in your write-up.. Anyway you are forgiven , go and sin no more. please don't fall another lady's breast and widen her pussy, if you know that you will not wife her.

Punctuation dey build house?
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by HRMK: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT!BUT IS IT #TAUGHT OR #THOUGHT?IS IT #WHY OR #WHILE?THE HUBBY HAD THE BLF UR REALLY IN JOY BUT UR SCORNING THEM!U MEAN UV PERFORMED ABORTIONS ON HER TOO?THAT IS WHAT COULD BRING DOWN THE BREAST!ANWAY,IF NOT YET MARRIED,BE PREPARED TO GET MARRIED TO A LADY THAT HAS BN GIVEN A WORSE TREATMENT!YES,A GANGRAPED LADY OR EVEN A BABYMAMA TO ANOTHER MAN!THAT IS WHAT WE CALL KARMA OR NEMESIS!AM SURE UR STILL LAUGHTING!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by Arielle: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

You are one bitter, immature son of a b^tch. What did she do to you? Dump your childish ass? You are obviously not over her. Move on, she has. Obviously you were just a toy she left when she found a man to marry. There are many of them out there and right here on this forum: responsible, adult males who just want the right woman to marry and raise a family with. I suggest you learn from them and drop this idiotic childish attitude, even though you are on the anonymous Nairaland where every slug pretends to be king cobra.

1 Like

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by MiaBeer(m): 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Funny how Nigerians regret in style! E pained you that your ex got married and you shamelessly find yourself here to give us more reasons why you’re a born loser. You probably missed out on a good woman who is happy that she didn’t marry a mentally challenged man. Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by lomprico(m): 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

Na so your future wife ex go come congratulate you. grin

Seun your mods are becoming highly useless, they keep pushing stupid and irrelevant threads to FP while there are many educative and entertaining one they ignore. angry
Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by timi36220: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
That how your wife to be Ex boyfriend will come to your wedding and also laugh at your stupidity grin

kenzysmith:

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by lookingfly: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
kenzysmith:

you'll grow up some day to realize that marriage is not all about sex. It you doubt me, go and ask cardio b and offset or Kanye west and he's former wife Jenna.

2 Likes

Re: Went To My Ex Wedding And This Is What I Did by shine12: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Small boy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Nigerian Ladies Who Had Sex With 2 Different Men In 24 Hours Share Their Stories / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.