Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91461 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by manontree: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Truth is that this guy is a scam if the available information are accurate. In UK visa, a medical visa applicant must provide a letter from his local doctors stating his ailment and another letter referring him to the UK hospital. There must be a letter from the UK hospital accepting the applicant

These documents and every supporting documents must be taken by the applicant to VFS for submission. The applicant must also make copies. During submission, all the documents would be brought out one by one by the applicant when requested. If this guy can post on facebook, he definitely must have read all the documents he was submitting

No one else can submit on his behalf as he must be physically present to submit his biometrics

So for this guy to claim not to know what he is going to UK to do, is a big lie.

Second, he definitely lied about being a minor and the BVN and NIN done years before he met the Ekweremadus shows he is an adult. For him to lie about his age, means every other thing he has said are potential lies

The story is that in the UK, he was tested for compatibility and rejected. This was when he went to the authorities via the doctor that he is a minor and isnt aware what he is in the UK to do, which led to the trafficking fears. This story is clearly bogus and a means to earning a UK stay. A small investigation would quickly unravel the lies

The problem is that under UK laws, anyone paying for an organ donation has committed an offense. This appears to be the only case the couple may end up facing, but given their status and the lying "victim", the crown may well decide not to pursue any criminal proceeding against such highly political family, as there isnt much benefit from doing so
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by kulzinnyjo(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Me too, this is the face of a guy that will donate kidney to your child??, I know we should not judge a book by its cover but I don't like the look of him. That's my own. Lol. A real mess. Good luck to both parties.

VEHINTOLAR:
I just don't like people that have the look of that boy (the alleged donor) as they always turn out to be criminals. Apparently,he played a fast one on the Ekweremadus ! If anybody thinks that boy won't be repatriated to Nigeria when and after establishing the fact that he is not a minor as claimed, a big shocker awaits you !

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2022
joeking2222:

Broz.......as far say you no dey there when the whole things take happen, you can't conclude sir!!! Like seriously, if na dem Ekweremadus punishment be this, make dem carry their cross. How person go dey Government/power for over 20+ years and still counting, and can't do anything meaningful in his country? Standard University we no get, not to talk of a World Standard HOSPITAL. Their own Children dey live over comfortable life abroad, me and you dey here dey hustle hard with better struggling just to be useful in life!!! Ekweremadu has the power to make good things happen in this country as a former v.senate President, and he is still very much in the senate as well, but he choose to join dem to silent the Glory of this Nation for ever!!! like seriously, he never chichumchin!!!!

+ Well, my sympathy goes to Sonia, the daughter of the 5th (consecutive) term Nigerian lawmaker who considers the UK a better, safer, and more livable home for his kids than Enugu - where he was elected to serve.

+ Do I sympathize with the Senator? Well, my answer is YES (because of his daughter) & NO (for several reasons). Last time I checked, he hasn't resigned from the Senate. He most likely won't, regardless of the outcome of the organ saga. I don't sympathize with power-drunk political kleptomaniacs.

+ Ekweremadu is not the only individual who can represent the people of Enugu West. He should resign from the Senate and concentrate on Sonia.

+ 20 years in the Senate house yet he could not trust a single hospital in his constituency or state to take care of his ailing daughter - an evidence of failure on his part.

+ He promised the young boy a better life in London, meaning Ekweremadu properly understands that the life of the youth in Nigeria is almost worthless. Yet, again, he wouldn't resign. I cannot sympathize with a 5th-term Nigerian lawmaker who promised another person a better life in London. Those he begs for votes in Nigeria are not stup!d.

+ If we all agree that the life of the average Nigerian is worth nothing (We always say this anytime suicide bombers come to do their thing in the North, Owo, East, and other parts of the country). That agreement should also include the lives of the elite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by manontree: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2022
bizzibodi:
I tire for the ekweremadus a family of six with 10 functional kidneys cannot volunteer to donate just one kidney to their beloved daughter,sister.

Why are people so warped and senseless in their reasoning. Why dont you make a quick research if you dont know. Do you believe the family havent tried everything within themselves and there was no match?

Even in the UK, there are several of my friends on the wait list. These people have searched among all relatives without success. The late Chas B died after waiting for years for a suitable kidney as all his relatives didnt match. Eventually he received an unmatched one and died in the process
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by bizzibodi(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2022
manontree:

Why are people so warped and senseless in their reasoning. Why dont you make a quick research if you dont know. Do you believe the family havent tried everything within themselves and there was no match?

Even in the UK, there are several of my friends on the wait list. These people have searched among all relatives without success. The late Chas B died after waiting for years for a suitable kidney as all his relatives didnt match. Eventually he received an unmatched one and died in the process
You must be ignorant,if anybody want a kidney transplant the best match his among his or her relatives.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by bizzibodi(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2022
manontree:

Even why UK to be on waiting lists,no hospitals in Nigeria competent enough?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Oplomo: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Abeg that one concern Ekweremadu and him problems.

I also have my own problems that politicians actually created.

For the past 4 days, we have not had a second of electric power in my area, EEDC are only good at doing adverts on radio asking people to pay for darkness.

I think EEDC DISCO licence should be taken away from them. They are making life a living hell for Easterners.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Naajjii: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Take your time and read the story again and again may you have problem of comprehension , or to tell somebody to read for you, then you will know the story because most of you have problem of comprehension caused by bigotry and hatred
Why is bigotry or hatred here? And what is your own version of the story that you feel is the right one for you?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Timmi: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/organ-donors-real-age-ekweremadu-wife-sue-nimc-nis-banks/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This suit raised other questions:
1). How did Ekrenmadu know that the man/boy has two accounts and have in their possession the said account numbers. We re money deposited into this account by them.
2). How did the boy/man has two BVNs, inquiry mind wants to know and the government should investigate this.
3). Did the boy/man appear at the INS for bio data or was it by proxy, and how come his passport was processed that quickly against the normal waiting time of other applicants.
4). For the visa application, the senator used the weight of his office as a senator and wrote a letter for such not as an ordinary citizen but as a senator to influence the issuance of the visa. At what stage did the boy/man appear at the embassy for the visa application.

We need lawyers that can represent the boy/man pro bono so that the rich boss/senator/man will not use his money and influence to intimidate and buy his was within the Nigeria court system.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Newton2024: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Mark my WOR you are and Igbo hater, that is why you are all turning blind eyes to the truth
How do know the truth and why do you think I turned a blind eye to the truth? Tribal sentiment and prejudiced emotion have beclouded your sense of reasoning. That's why you are viewing this crime from ethnic angle instead of neutral angle. If your only son is in the position of the poor boy, would be saying the same thing.

Mind you, the same criminals you are defending are responsible for your present situation.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Neddstark: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
You know how poor our journalists are in reporting news. Any thing that involves Ekweremadu they will remember this story.

The truth is out. Ekweremadu gave the boy a passport that he was 41 years old. All these politicians irrespective of tribe are cruel beings.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Idiotseverywher: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
How do know the truth and why do you think I turned a blind eye to the truth? Tribal sentiment and prejudiced emotion have beclouded your sense of reasoning. That's why you are viewing this crime from ethnic angle instead of neutral angle. If your only son is in the position of the poor boy, would be saying the same thing.

Mind you, the same criminals you are defending are responsible for your present situation.
. All the indices and fact are their for a rational person to reason out and know the facts not for psycho mind individuals to rejoice on
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Idiotseverywher: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:

. I just told you to go through the story again, the same story you are reacting from, I bet you, you never read the story , you just saw the headline and began to write your thesis
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Fahdiga(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Neddstark:

The truth is out. Ekweremadu gave the boy a passport that he was 41 years old. All these politicians irrespective of tribe are cruel beings.
You think I don't know what I was talking about when I made that statement. Quick question. If a 50 year old man in your street was accused of raping a two year old girl and police arrests him in the presence of everyone but he got released after investigation when they found out that he is innocent, will his good reputation still remain? In Ekweremadu case here he will be vulnerable to emotional blackmail from people around him even if he will be vindicated because people will likely believe any future accusation against him whether true or false.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by VOR2019: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like who?

mycar:
He should add some Nairaland members in the lawsuit too grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by mycar: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
VOR2019:

Like who?

Me and you grin
No mind me jare
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Newton2024: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. All the indices and fact are their for a rational person to reason out and know the facts not for psycho mind individuals to rejoice on
Where do you see the psycho mind individuals? Do you think if the whites think like you, Ekweremadus will have somewhere like UK to keep their families after destroying Nigeria with unprecedented humongous corruption? What are the indices and facts out their apart from the innocent boy's account and the court's case? Has Ekweremadus released any statement? My joy is that he committed the crime abroad where he cannot play ethnic or political cards to deceive himself and his gullible tribal followers. With majority of nigerians thinking like you, this jungle cannot get better.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
You think I don't know what I was talking about when I made that statement. Quick question. If a 50 year old man in your street was accused of raping a two year old girl and police arrests him in the presence of everyone but he got released after investigation when they found out that he is innocent, will his good reputation still remain? In Ekweremadu case here he will be vulnerable to emotional blackmail from people around him even if he will be vindicated because people will likely believe any future accusation against him whether true or false.

True i get your point
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Idiotseverywher: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Where do you see the psycho mind individuals? Do you think if the whites think like you, Ekweremadus will have somewhere like UK to keep their families after destroying Nigeria with unprecedented humongous corruption? What are the indices and facts out their apart from the innocent boy's account and the court's case? Has Ekweremadus released any statement? My joy is that he committed the crime abroad where he cannot play ethnic or political cards to deceive himself and his gullible tribal followers. With majority of nigerians thinking like you, this jungle cannot get better.
. I am regarding all those who are bending and trying to bend the obvious facts
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by jclassiq(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Court does not believing in ur feelings. Even that Mr Okoro is culpable as well. Ekweremadus will to show proof that they fully briefed the boy; that they took him to a hospital in Naija to run multiple tests.. that they offered him counseling sessions to advise him on the health implications of being a live donor… and They have NONE to show.

And i suppose you know all this because you are who?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by LordOfTheGame: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

Continue believing the false story from that boy because he wanted to remain in the UK. I bet you will say the truth if the Ekweremmadus are related to you because it seems that you people are bent on destroying people who are not from your region.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Asine: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
how did my post lead u conclude im supporting anybody or anything? U asked why the noise about the boy's age. And I told u why.
However the issue plays out doesn't concern me one bit. I don't even follow it. Just that I know people claim to be 15 because the know that UK doesn't deport minors. Watch UK border agency on youtube and see for yourself.

Even if the boy is above 21, he will not be deported, it’s a crime for the Ekeremadus to deceive the boy into donating his kidney. It’s pure exploitation of the poor. They have other children who can donate and even they the parents can donate their kidney. As Nigeria has refused to protect their own, the British are protecting him even if he is a nobody.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Naajjii:

It has to do with presidency because nyamiri cant get presidency due to this kind of behavior. Talk to your brothers the way they behave quick to insulting people and trying to talk down on people. Obi is a very good candidate but the way your brothers and sisters act is not helping you people.
Get out of here please. We’re talking about organ harvesting… and u r talking about presidency. How has your warped view paid for garri,school fees.. you’re likely going to use Naijs hospital if you have medical issues… unlike your politrickians who dont even trust Naija medica tests and results. You’re no different from Ekweremadu’s victims where your kinsmen are in power or not. Bad Naija happens to everyone.. pls Chilax
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Newton2024: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I just told you to go through the story again, the same story you are reacting from, I bet you, you never read the story , you just saw the headline and began to write your thesis
"The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday.

After he arrived in the capital in February he had a string of medical appointments about kidney donation, but a consultant at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead, North London, became concerned about the boy's real age and if he knew he was there to donate an organ.''
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Newton2024: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I am regarding all those who are bending and trying to bend the obvious facts

"The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday.

After he arrived in the capital in February he had a string of medical appointments about kidney donation, but a consultant at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead, North London, became concerned about the boy's real age and if he knew he was there to donate an organ."

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Continue believing the false story from that boy because he wanted to remain in the UK. I bet you will say the truth if the Ekweremmadus are related to you because it seems that you people are bent on destroying people who are not from your region.
Get out of herr with out region bs. He wanted to destroy somebody’s son.. a fellow Igbo person.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:

After he arrived in the capital in February he had a string of medical appointments about kidney donation, but a consultant at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead, North London, became concerned about the boy's real age and if he knew he was there to donate an organ."
Wow.. plot thickens. A 41 yr old donor??
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by arantess: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Because he already paid someone at the agencies to falsify documents to support his lie, thinking that the UK courts will fall for it. He applied for the visa so he provided all the boy’s information to the embassy. The onus is on him.
it is well with this your hasty conclusion
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.
what reputation?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
kingsways:

Shut up there!!

How did he ruin his reputation

He should not try to save his sick daughter
By organ harvesting abi?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dochenaj: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wallade:
Why do you think the boy was taken into protective custody?
Because they don't joke with trafficking. And this is a case of human trafficking, and it is their obligation to take the boy into protective custody while ironing out the facts of the case. After all the boy has nowhere else to go, so they have to take him in.

Because of how critical trafficking is, there is already a high index of suspicion when someone claims they are being trafficked.

It is just like child abuse. Do you know that if your child walks into a police station in the UK and says you beat him. Without asking you what happened you will be arrested, and next thing you're in court fighting for your life. And of course your child will go into protective custody while the case continues. Maybe you just shouted at him for going to his friends and coming home late.

God help you if you are known to have anger issues in your workplace or your neighbors hear you shout at your kids when they behave badly.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by FuckSilly: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Jailed?? Lol
Lying in this context is not a criminal offence as it can be argued that he panicked..
..people tell lies all the time to get asylum...you think these western goverments does not know we tell lies to get asylum?

They will consider his vulnerable situation.
Agreement or no agreement..his poor situation was exploited by a person of power.

It can easily be argued that he panicked ..the fact still remains that hes not safe in nigeria..
You don't know law.
You don't know the gravity of blackmailing and image tarnishing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.