Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91458 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by WatchYourSix: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
FuckSilly:

You don't know law.
You don't know the gravity of blackmailing and image tarnishing.

Another funny guy....

The kid was exploited because of his vulnerable sitution...u are here saying blackmail...
Do you know how it will sound in the hears of the white man that a young man with a full life ahead of him wamts to sell his kidney to a rich man??
Nigga ....he will gather all the sympathy in the world..theres no amount of lie that guy told that cannot be overlooked..he will get am asylum ..im too sure

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dochenaj: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
ponishah:
Story!
If it is in the western world, Ekweremadu would have resigned from the Senate by now.
Do you know how they profile Africans in the Europe?
They already know and strongly believe that there was promise of money and better life in UK.
We both know that the boy was induced to donate his kidney (if he truly was aware of the fact that he was going to donate his kidney which I find impossible to believe that he wasn't considering that it was not going to be an illegal harvesting where the person is drugged and only wakes up from general anaesthesia to find a scar on his abdomen) because no Nigerian will ever give up an organ to a non-relative without monetary compensation when even relatives demand compensation.

But in these countries, what you believe and what you can prove are two different things. Even if by expert profiling you are almost certain someone committed murder, you'll still have to prove it in court.

They practice evidence based law not speculation law.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Idiotseverywher: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Newton2024:

"The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday.

After he arrived in the capital in February he had a string of medical appointments about kidney donation, but a consultant at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead, North London, became concerned about the boy's real age and if he knew he was there to donate an organ."
. Me and you know that, this this false , the Nigerian immigration service have already disproved that passport they issue and which was documented is 22 years , which was even shown online, I want to assure you that somebody is busy somewhere spreading false news
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Ayed44: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested
You cannot trust the boy's statement. Same boy claimed he was 15 but emerging facts are now proving otherwise.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 9japride(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Golan007:

There could be a third sentiment or opinion, which is purely about exploitation.

Ekweremadu, except for diplomatic reasons, would most likely be found guilty of human exploitation.

Should this be the case, would your argument still rest on the belief that it was the donor who was being criminal with the 'madus being innocent bystanders?
[color=#006600][/color]

The case might not go easy on Ekweremadu. The donor can even seek asylum on the grounds that he won't be safe if he returns to the country. It's only an agreement that can save the senator. Though, I don't know how organ donation works. This case will be used as reference in other aspects of life and not only medical, it might be useful in other areas like business, works , education etc that involves foreign trips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Timmi: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/organ-donors-real-age-ekweremadu-wife-sue-nimc-nis-banks/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

For your reading pleasure, below is “victims” account of what happened. Read with an open unbiased mind.

How I Was Lured To UK To Harvest My Kidney For Ex-Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu's Daughter— Victim
Ukpo, whose kidney was to be harvested for Sonia, daughter of the Ekweremadus, said he was lured to the UK and the move was without his consent.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUN 26, 2022
David Nwamini Ukpo, the young man involved in the organ harvesting allegations against a former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu and his wife, Beatrice, has broken his silence.

Ukpo, whose kidney was to be harvested for Sonia, daughter of the Ekweremadus, said he was lured to the UK and the move was without his consent.

The Nigerian couple have been arrested and charged in the UK for attempting to harvest the kidney of Ukpo. They were denied bail by a London magistrates’ court where they were arraigned hours after their arrest last Thursday, June 23, 2022.

Ukpo on Facebook on Saturday, June 25, 2022, shared his side of the story in a post titled, ‘My journey to UK.’

His unedited post reads, “On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK. I just started laughing because I don’t have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don’t have money for that.

“He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing.

“I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately.

“Mr okoro took me to unknown area where I haven’t been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

“Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven’t ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

“When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I’m fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I’m here and he later called police for my rescued
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness
he was tricked
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.
is 15 an adult CX law?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Is that how you reason? Somebody can just from nowhere promise you job in Uk ? You believed the nonsense the boy wrote?
ppl believe this everyday. Their all in Italy as sex slaves
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chudyfuto:
I will not say much. One day you people commenting here will be a father/mother and be in his shoes. Then I will love to see how you peopel will go about it...

You should judge him as ekweremadu the father and not ekweremadu the politician (who messed up in carrying out his duties as a representative . He has to do all he can to save his daughter... All am seeing here is hardhearted guy man that that turned someone's predicament as an opportunity to Japan.
that's what you get for being a hardhearted guy politician that made an environment that forced your citizens to Japa
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Idiotseverywher: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cromagnon:
he was tricked
Documents were signed with witnesses even bank details on the initial payment in UBA for the donor want
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by saintruky(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

Bros, u said d boy wants to donate n oga Ike wanna pay for it abi? Is that not selling? Judging from ur own statement...

No need for d plenty argument... D UK is nit Nigeria... Let them do their investigation proper n reach a verdict...

Recall too that Ibori wasn't found guilty of embezzlement of funds by d efcc n co... But same ibori was convicted in d UK n equally sentenced... Let's remain calm as d UK govt do their thing, if oga ike n wife are clean, they'll be freed.. if guilty they'll do d time... It's that simple...

Make una no fight ok
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cromagnon: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Chudyfuto:
I will not say much. One day you people commenting here will be a father/mother and be in his shoes. Then I will love to see how you peopel will go about it...
Not by kidnapping a whole human being when you have enough money to buy whatever you need. What kind of miserly behaviour is that

You should judge him as ekweremadu the father and not ekweremadu the politician (who messed up in carrying out his duties as a representative . He has to do all he can to save his daughter... All am seeing here is hardhearted guy man that that turned someone's predicament as an opportunity to Japan.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyd200: 4:39am On Jun 29, 2022
"Exploitation" is the term in the law that his crime will be trialed upon. So they have to go through a court process to determine if he actually wanted to exploit him or not. With he evidence on ground, what Ike and wife did is also exploitation

From my observation, they made two passports for the boy - one which shows the boy is 21 years old (which is most likely is real age) and the other passport which shows the boy is 41 years old (which was tendered in the hospital).

The whole process is criminal and exploitation.
obailala:
Up to the point where the boy is put to sleep before the surgery, he still had the right to freely opt out of the process. If the boy's contentious age is cancelled out of the equation, how exactly could the prosecution prove that this was exploitation?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyd200: 4:42am On Jun 29, 2022
They probably procure a second "Oluwole" passport for this criminal act. He used the passport with 21 years to travel and try to use the passport with 41 years in the hospital. Na runs things, it only back fire.
Idiotseverywher:
. Me and you know that, this this false , the Nigerian immigration service have already disproved that passport they issue and which was documented is 22 years , which was even shown online, I want to assure you that somebody is busy somewhere spreading false news
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
joyd200:
"Exploitation" is the term in the law that his crime will be trialed upon. So they have to go through a court process to determine if he actually wanted to exploit him or not. With he evidence on ground, what Ike and wife did is also exploitation

From my observation, they made two passports for the boy - one which shows the boy is 21 years old (which is most likely is real age) and the other passport which shows the boy is 41 years old (which was tendered in the hospital).

The whole process is criminal and exploitation.
21 and 41 ate both adults, why woykd anyone with a brain make a passport of 41 years old for that kid?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness

Yeah, he was manipulated and exploited due to his social, family and financial status. He realised the consequences and changed his mind. You know that you can't blame him for backing out before it is too late. Can you?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
21 and 41 ate both adults, why woykd anyone with a brain make a passport of 41 years old for that kid?

That doesn't negate the fact that he was trafficked for organ harvest.
BTW: 21 is barely an adult, so they wouldn't expect UK authority to believe them that a 21 year old boy actually made that huge decision on his own.
But a 41 years old man, that's a perfect age that might not raise suspicion
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2022
kingsways:

Shut up there!!

How did he ruin his reputation

He should not try to save his sick daughter

By destroying that of another parents' son? You lack sense
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
tinsel:

That's enough for him to go to jail.
He has been caught, get the difference.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
tinsel:

Is that how you reason? Somebody can just from nowhere promise you job in Uk ? You believed the nonsense the boy wrote?

So, you agreed that Ekweremadus exploited him? People like you shouldn't be called to testify in defence of Ekweremadus, you will end up using your low IQ sending them to long term jail. grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

That doesn't negate the fact that he was trafficked for organ harvest.
BTW: 21 is barely an adult, so they wouldn't expect UK authority to believe them that a 21 year old boy actually made that huge decision on his own.
But a 41 years old man, that's a perfect age that might not raise suspicion
In the eyes of the law, 21 and 41 are both adults, no distinction. So you're saying ekweremadu didnt want to raise suspicion so he put 41 years old as the age of that child?.. In your own view, does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2022
redseason:

Look at how you just disgraced yourself now. Typical bring him down mentality! No one here likes Ekweremadu because he was DSP for 12 years, has been in government for more than 2 decades and Nigeria cannot handle organ transplant. Be it as it may, supporting a liar, thief and manipulator simply because the senator is also a thief makes no sense. Your pain follows the path that his unraveling has begun to unfold.

In your attempt to sound intelligent, you did not take time to read that what you quoted had to do with restrictions on persons NOT genetically related. In other words, transplants can either be between genetically related persons or NON-genetically related persons. You also have never heard of the term “waiting list”, so you don’t know someone can have a failed organ which no one in his living linage can be a match and he/she will be confined to a wait list. It did not occur to you that in the past 5 years, the senator would have searched within their close family/friends knit without success before extending the search. There are people who after being on wait list for so long end up getting organs from even another country or continent. The senator will only be guilty if he offered money for the kidney outside medical costs and opportunity loses to the donor.

Stop posting trash, emotion is not needed here but common sense. He's in for trafficking in person, exploitation of a minor, organ harvest, inducement and so on. Very long jail term awaits them. His wrap sheet will be longer than river nile

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
In the eyes of the law, 21 and 41 are both adults, no distinction. So you're saying ekweremadu didnt want to raise suspicion so he put 41 years old as the age of that child?.. In your own view, does that make sense?

Yes, it perfectly did. In fact, I would say that they were advised. 21 and 41 are clearly two adults on different levels.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

Yes, it perfectly did. In fact, I would say that they were advised. 21 and 41 are clearly two adults on different levels.
Okay... feel free to seallow anything you see see simply because it's a foreign website.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
Okay... feel free to seallow anything you see see simply because it's a foreign website .

No! Because they are closer to the truth, they saw the passport which you and me didn't.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

No! Because they are closer to the truth, they saw the passport which you and me didn't.
Lol.. They saw the passport? ...a UK tabloid called dailymail.co.uk saw the real passport of the boy which somehow states 41 years? Every other website stated 21 years but they must all be fake because a UK tabloid published 41?? Even Vanguard Nigeria which went the extra mile of publishing the actual image of the boy's passport is fake? Afterall they are NIgerians! Even the Nigerian immigration service too which gave a live statement confirming that the records they have of the boy shows he was born in Oct 2000; all of these other sources are fake because you saw 41 years on the website of an oyibo tabloid?? Of course oyibos cannot mix their figures because they are oyibo after all... Lol...

Just like they say, slavery ended a long time ago; but what we have today is mental slavery driven by inferiority complex. Oh yes! I agree with you; dailymail.co.uk has the boy's original passport. Everyone else is reporting rubbish.

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
Lol.. They saw the passport? ...a UK tabloid called dailymail.co.uk saw the real passport of the boy which somehow states 41 years? Every other website stated 21 years but they must all be fake because a UK tabloid published 41?? Even Vanguard Nigeria which went the extra mile of publishing the actual image of the boy's passport is fake? Afterall they are NIgerians! Even the Nigerian immigration service too which gave a live statement confirming that the records they have of the boy shows he was born in Oct 2000; all of these other sources are fake because you saw 41 years on the website of an oyibo tabloid?? Of course oyibos cannot mix their figures because they are oyibo after all... Lol...

Just like they say, slavery ended a long time ago; but what we have today is mental slavery driven by inferiority complex. Oh yes! I agree with you; dailymail.co.uk has the boy's original passport. Everyone else is reporting rubbish.

Stop the long sermons, every piece of evidence will be presented in the court. But there is one or two things that you haven't seemed to have learnt:
One, never trust a Nigerian.
Two, never ever trust a Nigeria politician.
I go with the UK government, hospital, police and media.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
maasoap:

Stop the long sermons, every piece of evidence will be presented in the court. But there is one or two things that you haven't seemed to have learnt:
One, never trust a Nigerian.
Two, never ever trust a Nigeria politician.
I go with the UK government, hospital, police and media.
Lol... I pointed out that the 41yrs reported by dailymail is an error (every other site reports 21, including an image of the boy's passport); but you say i shoukd trust UK government because dailymail is UK government right?

This one has become forceful ignorance. Have a nice day!
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Golan007:

Hahahaha.

The boy's life and that of his family isn't important.

Only the 'madus deserve long life.

COULD YOU POSSIBLY POINT AT WHERE YOUR SPURIOUS CLAIM ABOUT HIS TREACHEROUS WAYWARD LIFE AND THAT OF HIS MISERABLE FAMILY WAS IN MY PRINTS.

Including when does the life of a PROVEN liar becomes a virtue. To your likes, perhaps and expectedly.

Thanks, for letting the whole wide world into your kind of personality. DEBASED.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by maasoap(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
obailala:
Lol... I pointed out that the 41yrs reported by dailymail is an error (every other site reports 21, including an image of the boy's passport); but you say i shoukd trust UK government because dailymail is UK government right?

This one has become forceful ignorance. Have a nice day!
They are in the know, I go with them. The trial will be in the UK, not in Nigeria with paid organisations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Golan007: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mickykarim:

COULD YOU POSSIBLY POINT AT WHERE YOUR SPURIOUS CLAIM ABOUT HIS TREACHEROUS WAYWARD LIFE AND THAT OF HIS MISERABLE FAMILY WAS IN MY PRINTS.

Including when does the life of a PROVEN liar becomes a virtue. To your likes, perhaps and expectedly.

Thanks, for letting the whole wide world into your kind of personality. DEBASED.

Sharap.

What else do you mean?

The boy should have simply succumbed to the machinations of the 'madus or kept shut.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.