Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91436 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by thecommunist(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
So the purpoted BVN that was being circulated showing the age to be 22 is fake.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chudyfuto:
I will not say much. One day you people commenting here will be a father/mother and be in his shoes. Then I will love to see how you peopel will go about it...

You should judge him as ekweremadu the father and not ekweremadu the politician (who messed up in carrying out his duties as a representative . He has to do all he can to save his daughter... All am seeing here is hardhearted guy man that that turned someone's predicament as an opportunity to Japan.
God bless you. I know that I will try to move heaven and earth if, may God forbid, any of my blood relative is down, talk more of the child of my loins.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Wallade(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Psalmistproject:

He will be deported to Nigeria once he's found guilty and not a minor.
Oyibo no send am.

He may get asylum. He is already in protective custody

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Yoighaman(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Why am I so excited about this case? cheesy

The idiots be scamming Nigerians since 1849, now, to take just a dose of their own pill, they are running helter skelter like a headless chicken. Ike and wife, please rest, karma is no longer a bit*tch, she is now a boss lady, receive her in peace and leave us alone; we need to face Obi, Tinubu and Atiku, we are still on their matter.

Ewu them.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Zulu2022: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The poverty leaders like ekeremadu inflicted on this society is why Nigeriana cannot see anything wrong with their exploitation.

So many people here are willing to serve as spare parts for a corrupt political elite who made them poor and desperate

Unfortunately for ekeremadu, he chose to pull off his nonsense in a nation that assigns value to every human being, not just the wealthy elite

He can pull all the stunts, bribe all the bloggers, get support from all the impoverished citizenry, but he is not getting away with this.

that's wat marvels me bro,the loot average Nigerian,the ppl still get mind to see good in this evil ppl , poverty de bad ooh,that y one need to mk money,if u good de go support if u do bad de go support,but mk poor man try am

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by DareBello(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
My problem with Ekeremadu is that how can he negotiate with that little boy without an undertaking with his level of exposure. Irrespective of the case, that man is serving a jail term.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by frog12: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
nonsense. minor will be given to nigeria embassy. the boy no get parent?

thatigboman1:
Sir, the whole noise about the boy's age is because that is the issue in contention. Minor. In UK, minor is 15 years and below. UK doesn't deport minors. If the boy had claimed to be 16, he would have been put in the next plane back to Nigeria. But as a minor, a vulnerable child in UK seeking asylum, they will protect him and provide for him and he can stay in UK till he dies. That's why the age is so contestous.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Danking1: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
tinsel:

Is that how you reason? Somebody can just from nowhere promise you job in Uk ? You believed the nonsense the boy wrote?
ok u only believe ekweremadu u don't believe the poor boy?? I don't blame you at all because poverty had becloud ur brain so u don't think is possible to happen ABI Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Nigerians are highly foolish too. smiley smiley smiley

The mumu-ed, and the mumu-ed, just started grin grin grin.
Yoighaman:
Why am I so excited about this case? cheesy

The idiots be scamming Nigerians since 1849, now, to take just a dose of their own pill, they are running helter skelter like a headless chicken. Ike and wife, please rest, karma is no longer a bit*tch, she is now a boss lady, receive her in peace and leave us alone; we need to face Obi, Tinubu and Atiku, we are still on their matter.

Ewu them.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by casualobserver: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Meanwhile the rumour is that bleaching is what destroyed the girls kidneys.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
deepwater:

I think the UK law frowns upon financial / material inducement for organ exchange. This is where the problem lies not actually on his age.

If there is no record or proof of material exchange for the organ then the Ike family might go scout free. But if there exist any material inducement, that one go be big problem.

Organ is not something that is openly traded. Else people would start breeding humans for the sole purpose of organ sale.

Even, u can't use a condemned criminal on death roll for organ exchange without his or her consent.

The law frowns so much on these things, we pray never to be such positions �
I dont think there's any law in Nigeria against paying for organ donation. I doubt the senator can be convicted in the UK for an action which happened in Nigeria and which doesnt break any Nigerian laws.

The only crime of the senator is claiming to have gotten consent from an alleged minor. If it's proven by any means (be it scientific or through documentation) that the boy isnt a minor, that's the end of the case. Even if it's proven that the boy is a minor, the senator with a good defense team can easily free himself by claiming he didnt know the boy was a minor; afterall all his documents proved he was 21

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
I know NIMC, BVN and the Nigeria Immigration would be finger in this case.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by CheapHomes1: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/organ-donors-real-age-ekweremadu-wife-sue-nimc-nis-banks/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Can anyone pls explain how ekwerenmadu was able to get access to this boys account details?

Also how did ekwerenmadu obtain this boys BVN? Is BVN not supposed to be private? What legal process did he follow to obtain the BVN? Is David's right to privacy not being infringed upon?

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by addictiv(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Believe me the distinguished senator cannot get away from this without jail time or at least heavy fines and possibly be banned from the UK. Even if its established in court that David is 21 and consented to donated his kidneys, he is still a vulnerable person according to UK law because of his age and his financial status compared to the ekweremadu's. The fact that ekweremadu promised him financial rewards for the endeavour digs the pit deeper because its illegal to pay or induce someone to donate organs in the UK.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by hardbody: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

You are brilliant.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Theone123: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Saving face.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by luminouz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.

I wonder what exactly is your problem.

Always screaming, screeching and wailing everywhere, mostly without any rational,logical direction.

You need to get laid. Which one do you like, slim or thick? Lemme de-stress your existence small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by aklion: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
The folks wey they this forum na small kids. A man is trying to safe him daughter some they here they talk trash. Pray it shouldn't happen to any of una wey de talk nonsense. The message is clear. Nigga no wan return to naija. Him wan use the family stay put and the family are fighting now for both there reputation and to safe there daughter... I wish them victory.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by toujurs: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zulu2022:
had it been he was a good guy,hands fr don de back am,but de idiot spend 20years without nothing to show nd u tink his kinsmen are happy fr him, imagine 20years looting,how much way go de fr azza
i swear, Nigerians would have sided him, if he had done well. That man is the worst thing that ever happened to the senate, ekweremadu, david mark and saraki. Very evil set of people.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by frog12: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
are you telling us nigeria hospital mess up?

obailala:
And who told you they hadnt tested the compatibility in a Nigerian hospital before proceeding to the UK?

The man no get sense but he achieved all that he's achieved for himself. You wey get sense, wetin you don achieve?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by CheapHomes1: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
obailala:
I dont think there's any law in Nigeria against paying for organ donation. I doubt the senator can be convicted in the UK for an action which happened in Nigeria and which doesnt break any Nigerian laws.

The only crime of the senator is claiming to have gotten consent from an alleged minor. If it's proven by any means (be it scientific or through documentation) that the boy isnt a minor, that's the end of the case. Even if it's proven that the boy is a minor, the senator with a good defense team can easily free himself by claiming he didnt know the boy was a minor; afterall all his documents proved he was 21

So where would they have harvested the kidney and under what circumstances would the donor be giving out his kidney?

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by GloriousGbola: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ishilove:

grin

There are some mistakes in life one must never make. The Ikweremadus must be deeply regretting their association with this boy

Yes, if only they had found a proper sucker who would sell his kidney for peanuts and be discarded.

Their regret is that they got caught exploiting a vulnerable Nigerian who has beaten them at their own game

They knew exactly what they were doing when they went for a poor nobody give his organs to save their daughters life.

The guy is reportedly a laborer on construction sites.

Unless you are into soft work, giving away your kidney will get you into a world of future problems.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ishilove:

God bless you. I know that I will try to move heaven and earth if, may God forbid, any of my blood relative is down, talk more of the child of my loins.

I don’t get the hullabaloo anymore. Thankfully the guy is not a minor. He fully consented to donate his kidney. Whether Ekweremadu’s family could/should have donated theirs is not the topic. Except of course it is illegal for someone other than a blood relative to donate. Which doesn’t seem to be to be the case here.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AndroBlaze: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
redseason:

Look at how you just disgraced yourself now. Typical bring him down mentality! No one here likes Ekweremadu because he was DSP for 12 years, has been in government for more than 2 decades and Nigeria cannot handle organ transplant. Be it as it may, supporting a liar, thief and manipulator simply because the senator is also a thief makes no sense. Your pain follows the path that his unraveling has begun to unfold.

In your attempt to sound intelligent, you did not take time to read that what you quoted had to do with restrictions on persons NOT genetically related. In other words, transplants can either be between genetically related persons or NON-genetically related persons. You also have never heard of the term “waiting list”, so you don’t know someone can have a failed organ which no one in his living linage can be a match and he/she will be confined to a wait list. It did not occur to you that in the past 5 years, the senator would have searched within their close family/friends knit without success before extending the search. There are people who after being on wait list for so long end up getting organs from even another country or continent. The senator will only be guilty if he offered money for the kidney outside medical costs and opportunity loses to the donor.

Oga all this long story to defend someone me and you know broke their law.....finish. We all know that boy was offered money and other incentives to donate his kidney and thats all that matters....finish. Even the dullest person knows that in law, an ilegal contract cannot hold, i.e. I cannot sue you for failing to kill my wife after I paid you upfront...end of. It is against the UK law to induce someone to give a kidney...end of.

https://www.kidney.org.uk/kidney-transplants-from-relatives-and-friends

The moral of the story is simply this... charity beigins at home! If they had fixed our hospitals and paid our doctors properly in this country (which Ekweremadu,like many of our useless leaders has had the chance to) this matter would have been dealt with in Nigeria and no current judge in Nigeria would find him guilty as they are all selfish and belong to the same party. Charity begins at home!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by CheapHomes1: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
obailala:
And who told you they hadnt tested the compatibility in a Nigerian hospital before proceeding to the UK?

The man no get sense but he achieved all that he's achieved for himself. You wey get sense, wetin you don achieve?

Is going to jail in the UK part of what he achieved for himself?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Zulu2022: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
If I should be ike ekweremmadu I swear everything involve to ruin my reputation, I will sue them with alot of damages... I swear

His daughter is dying and people re rubbishing his image coz one stupid boy that want to leave the country decided to kill his career
but on that u know how many Nigeria that HV died just because of his wicked nd reckless looting,mk una de judgmental most time nd use brain de calculate,u tink that idiot cares about u,if he comes out,lol

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by AngelicBeing: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.
Gbamsulotely grin
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pretydiva(f): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
ozo13:
nah he didn't promise to donate his kidney according to the little man.he was said to have been promosed job in the UK and was never told abt donation
So you actually believe this co.ck and bull story? Is he related to the senator that he promised to offer him job in the UK just like that? Na so dem dey pick person for street, and offer him job in the UK? The guy played a smart one on them

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Rayester: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by wealthyvic1: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
osmosis5:
this boy nah 21yrs joor.. my guy no wan return to the trenches he came from.. e run senator street
If na you, you go like come back to this country
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ibechris(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Waste of time.

It is not the age that matters here but the fact that the guy wasn't aware of the kidney surgery is the main subject in this case.

Ekweremadu is in a big mess honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by d142475: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
I hope David has good legal representatives or advisors to help him though these legal maneuvers. With good counsel, he will win this case or at the every least, get asylum in the UK. If not, dem go finish the guy for naija if e return o.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.