Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91425 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Poanan: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
mauchiz:
Senator Ekweremadu and wife are wicked set of people, is not the boys fault that his kidney did not match. For the boy to have mind to donate his kidney to his daughter is enough to help that boy.
Do you know what it means to donate kidney?
Ekweremadu and wife are ingrates, They are supposed to allow the guy to stay in Uk.
Nigerians are wicked,does he and his wife not have kidney to donate to there daughter?
They have already taken him to that place,they should leave him there.
Our leaders are wicked people, a boy that had the mind to give his kidney to his daughter,and save her life, is the person he cant allow to be in Uk?
Nigeria leaders are devils, only for the sacrifice he decided to do,is enough for Ekweremadu to adopt him as his son.

They should jail Ekweremadu and wife,they are ingrates and wicked people.

British government is holding them because of their wickedness.

Ekweremadu can sponsor that boy education ,
I never knew the kidney did not match, i thought is a lie, he does not value the sacrifice that boy is about to make.

Hmmm.. guess dont know how it works. They wrote an invitation letter and the said person did not come back. On what basis will they take another person to uk? Wont he be accused of trafficking?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by GloriousGbola: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chudyfuto:

That guy is an adult and was informed too. So he knows what is at stake and reached an agreement with them... Whether they pay him billion or thousand, the point there is did they settle him based on the agreement? Why should he go for his kids when he can obtain from another source legally with his money?

You think that poor site construction worker is informed?

These guys can't even be bothered to wear safety shoes

I will continue to say it, the choice of donor was very very deliberate.

With all the Nigerians defending this, ekeremadu could easily have found an educated Nigerian donor

But an educated donor would know exactly what they are giving up, might bring a lawyer to hammer out a proper agreement with multiple clauses.

It is so much easier to just get one illiterate off the street. One urchin easily disposed of once the matter is done.

Go and ask any groundnut seller or okada rider what a kidney is or how many there are in the body, or what it does

His going for a stranger rather than his immediate genetically related family shows that ekeremadu and his family knew the long term risks of kidney donation

It is interesting sha. Make ekeremadu a white guy, and all the defenders of his actions will immediately understand the issues.

They will understand why it is exploitation of the vulnerable.

But because this is their fellow Nigerian, they give him a pass on this evil behaviour

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness

Why did Ekweremadu not inform the parents of the donor about their son's wish to donate one of his kidneys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dogmart(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chudyfuto:

Sure within the law bro... If follow how things are unfolding you will know he followed due process but that young man had an ulterior motive .

Smiles...
if you know the due process surrounding the situation I believe you will say otherwise.

Age or no age, the point to be focused on is WAS THE GUY PAID TO DONATE HIS KIDNEY?
.If the answer to that question is YES, Then there is double problem for Ekeremadu.

Question 2 is "WAS THE GUY INFORMED HE WAS GOING TO THE UK TO DONATE HIS KIDNEY?"
if the answer to this is "YES", where is the evidence? Written statements , signed documents, video evidence?
Failure to provide any of that simply makes the case difficult to prove. It his simply his word against the boy's.

If the answer to this question is "NO" then it is double wahala for chairman.

Last last na wahala promax situation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You think that poor site construction worker is informed?

These guys can't even be bothered to wear safety shoes

I will continue to say it, the choice of donor was very very deliberate.

With all the Nigerians defending this, ekeremadu could easily have found an educated Nigerian donor

But an educated donor would know exactly what they are giving up, might bring a lawyer to hammer out a proper agreement with multiple clauses.

It is so much easier to just get one illiterate off the street. One urchin easily disposed of once the matter is done.

Go and ask any groundnut seller or okada rider what a kidney is or how many there are in the body, or what it does

His going for a stranger rather than his immediate genetically related family shows that ekeremadu and his family knew the long term risks of kidney donation

It is interesting sha. Make ekeremadu a white guy, and all the defenders of his actions will immediately understand the issues.

They will understand why it is exploitation of the vulnerable.

But because this is their fellow Nigerian, they give him a pass on this evil behaviour

God bless you. It would have been another thing if they had informed the boy's parents. But they knew they were not acting in good faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by blaise26abj(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chudyfuto:

That guy is an adult and was informed too. So he knows what is at stake and reached an agreement with them... Whether they pay him billion or thousand, the point there is did they settle him based on the agreement? Why should he go for his kids when he can obtain from another source legally with his money?

Or kidnapped people’s organs . See ehn , exploitation is exploitation . Asking someone who is wallowing in Abject poverty to donate an organ for money is VERY unethical and exploitative ! Sane countries don’t condone insane things you people see as agreement ! Or are you telling me if that boy has money and education , he will sell his kidney to Ekweremadu ? Why did they go for an orphan ? Probably because if there are complications , no one will come for them . That boy was targeted for a purpose .

A whole former senate president ( possibly a billionaire ) and an orphaned ,poor organ donor . Wallahi These people are desperately wicked .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija oppressor mentality. The issue is not about age.
Per 1989 UK Law-HOTA, Live organ donor and recipient must be genetically related. Is the boy related to the Ekweremadus?
It’s also illegal to induce, coerce, manipulate or offer monetary compensation to donors.
Ignorant and arrogant leaders worshiped by ignorant followers like you.

One of the things I have learnt In life Is, There Is a reason why everything seems to be In form of Word & Opposite, I mean like Evil & Good, Negative & Positive etc. The people supporting the Ekweremadus are on the Negative sides despite seeing the glaring truth. The funny thing Is these Negative People are the ones who Is made up of 85% of Nigeria's Population. Believe me. Evil Thrives In Nigeria. I have seen a lot. So tell me why this Nation will ever be better? And I also believe people have different perception about Life. You will be marveled when some people tells you Nigeria Is the best country In the world and they see nothing wrong with It. Infact they will tell you they can't reside anywhere else apart from Nigeria. If most Nigerians were to be SANE, GOOD & HONEST PEOPLE. You will hardly see anyone coming on here to support Ekweremadus. But as usual "Like Ekweremadu, Like Many Citizens Of Nigeria" I rest my Case. Drops PEN..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

As a parent himself Ekweremadu should have informed the boy's parents or any other relatives about the consent to donate one of his kidneys. Would the boy have consented without financial reward? Was he paid for agreeing to donate one of his kidneys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pembisco(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
360Master:

So, for instance, your 21 years old brother was promised to be helped to the UK, wasn’t briefed about his major purpose of going to the UK nor was his consent sought by the Ekweremadus. Luckily, due to the organized system in the UK, he was briefed before the procedure and at that point it dawned on him he was sponsored to to UK for the love they have for his young Organ not him.

What now happens after the procedure? He’ll be give.
Peanut and sent back to streets where he was picked from and then they’ll shut their gigantic gate against him and he’ll done spending the paltry sum on checkups and not able to get the needed medical attention while their daughter, Sonia will continue posting pictures on IG while living healthy with Nwanimi’s Stolen Kidney. What. Shameful storey.

This your beer parlor analysis. If they wanted to harvest the tout's organ without his consent they wouldn't have taken him to UK of all places.
Hatred causes hypertension and depression. Be warned. Ewu congo

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
thatigboman1:
Sir, the whole noise about the boy's age is because that is the issue in contention. Minor. In UK, minor is 15 years and below. UK doesn't deport minors. If the boy had claimed to be 16, he would have been put in the next plane back to Nigeria. But as a minor, a vulnerable child in UK seeking asylum, they will protect him and provide for him and he can stay in UK till he dies. That's why the age is so contestous.
Not true. UK cannot send him back if he had claimed to be an adult… because the alleged perpetuator, Ekweremadu, is a very powerful man in Naija and can wipe out the man and his family. Like sending a sheep back to Lion’s dem. Oyibo legal system dey protect the weak and vulnerable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Regie2bless: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/organ-donors-real-age-ekweremadu-wife-sue-nimc-nis-banks/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
even if the boy na 21 yrs old, it doesn't change the case on ground, did the boy write any undertaking that he wants to give his kidney out? If no, it can be assumed ekweremadu deceived the boy to hospital to remove the kidney regardless of his age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by xandy84: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
I am not familiar with UK laws but are you saying a friend's can't donor an organ to a friend? I doubt that.

BigIyanga:

Per 1989 UK Law-HOTA, Live organ donor and recipient must be genetically related. Is the boy related to the Ekweremadus?
It’s also illegal to induce, coerce, manipulate or offer monetary compensation to donors.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by MarxisGLABACK: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
WHILE U GUYS ARE BUSY KILLING URSELVES OVER EKWEREMADUS FAMILY MATTERS,

THE DAUGHTER SONIA IS PERHAPS CHILLING OUT AND CRUISING WITH HER NIGGER MHEEEN ! ! !

LIFE NO BALANCE ! !

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2022
dogmart:

Smiles...
if you know the due process surrounding the situation I believe you will say otherwise.

Age or no age, the point to be focused on is WAS THE GUY PAID TO DONATE HIS KIDNEY?
.If the answer to that question is YES, Then there is double problem for Ekeremadu.

Question 2 is "WAS THE GUY INFORMED HE WAS GOING TO THE UK TO DONATE HIS KIDNEY?"
if the answer to this is "YES", where is the evidence? Written statements , signed documents, video evidence?
Failure to provide any of that simply makes the case difficult to prove. It his simply his word against the boy's.

If the answer to this question is "NO" then it is double wahala for chairman.

Last last na wahala promax situation
Tankio. Ike has a PhD in law and also a visting law professor at Lincoln Uni in UK.
His wife is a medical doctor..
Their victim is a low life labourer.
The judge will likely give the harshest sentence cos they knew better and chose exploit a homeless labourer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by bitbillionaire: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2022
I can actually tell if somebody is evil or not by merely looking at his face. This boy is truly evil. I can intuitively sense his evil motives by merely looking at his face.

There is no way in hell this guy I'm seeing here could be 15 years! It's not possible

Anyway, if he actually lied to the UK authority in respect of his age and the reason he was brought to UK he will definitely meet his Waterloo!

As for Ekweremadu, if he can't proof his innocence his own is finished. Being able to proof his innocence in this matter would be his only saving grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by MarxisGLABACK: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2022
Regie2bless:
even if the boy na 21 yrs old, it doesn't change the case on ground, did the boy write any undertaking that he wants to give his kidney out? If no, it can be assumed ekweremadu deceived the boy to hospital to remove the kidney regardless of his age.

Guy you just hit the nail on point.
People just dey parambulate
U think the whites are stupid

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by bilulu(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness
go tell that to UK court on the 7

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by starz100: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2022
Clearly the Ekweremadus wanted to send the boy back to Nigeria after discovering that his kidney is not compatible with the recipient's. It is obvious the boy is not less than 21 yrs. But can the Ekweremadus produce any written agreement where the boy had agreed to make such donation? Was any family member of the boy aware of this trip and what it was for? Finally, is there any evidence to show that a compatibility test was carried out in Nigeria before they headed to UK? These questions and more are what the Ekweremadus will be answering in time, but any judgement can be made, but before then I rest my case.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by moneyissweet(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2022
And you believe that weed smoker? The criminal is aware of the deal,but choose to play smart.

He go still collect wotowoto las las

ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by blaise26abj(m): 12:07am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
Well, that's a possiblity. But will they really try to protect him if they establish from investigations that he dishonestly tried to blackmail and screw the senator up?

They will . They have looked at the case and are trying the ekweremadus for exploitation . It will be hard for them to go scot free . It is alarming that they even have his account number , his Nin etc . That means they were ready to pay him for his kidney . THAT is exploitative . If it’s not exploitative , then why did they start treating him bad after the organ didn’t match ? I can assure you that there are many wealthy people in those climes that have to wait for organ donors like others . If their systems is insane like ours , they would hit the streets and buy organs off homeless people

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2022
redseason:

Look at how you just disgraced yourself now. Typical bring him down mentality! No one here likes Ekweremadu because he was DSP for 12 years, has been in government for more than 2 decades and Nigeria cannot handle organ transplant. Be it as it may, supporting a liar, thief and manipulator simply because the senator is also a thief makes no sense. Your pain follows the path that his unraveling has begun to unfold.

In your attempt to sound intelligent, you did not take time to read that what you quoted had to do with restrictions on persons NOT genetically related. In other words, transplants can either be between genetically related persons or NON-genetically related persons. You also have never heard of the term “waiting list”, so you don’t know someone can have a failed organ which no one in his living linage can be a match and he/she will be confined to a wait list. It did not occur to you that in the past 5 years, the senator would have searched within their close family/friends knit without success before extending the search. There are people who after being on wait list for so long end up getting organs from even another country or continent. The senator will only be guilty if he offered money for the kidney outside medical costs and opportunity loses to the donor.
If they’re not genetically related, Secretary of State shall approve of it. Did Ekweremadus apply to Secretary of State?
Ekweremadus were trying to avoid waiting list by bringing a donor from Naija.
A waiting list puts their daughter in the end of the line. She could move up the line based on her medical history, chances of survival?

Since you ve got it figured out, can you explain to us why non of his children and relatives volunteered to donate?

Can you explain to us why no compatibility medical tests were carried out in Naija… even though his wife is a medical doctor?

If he says that ran compatibility tests amongs his children and relatives… then he has hung himself .. cos prosecuting lawyers would want to know why he chose not to do it with the victim… because he didnt want to disclose their intention to the guy.. He’s going to jail.
Judge remanded them in jail because their case strong and egregious.
Ibori and Alamasaeigha were granted bail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by abike12(f): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Lifestone(m): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2022
addictiv:

Attempting to harvest kidneys from a minor is just one charge out of several charges he is facing in court. Proving David is not a minor just reduces the amount of jail time ekweremadu will face. If you think the case will be dropped just like that then you don't know UK. Unless FG gets involved ekweremadu is in a deep mess
What are the other charges?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by mrnwas(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2022
As far as i am concerned, i will not allow hatred for bad leadership from these folks take away the human side of me. If there was truly a good arrangements and the guy in question turned around to spill trash just to get UK Asylum protection, then he really should be returned to Nigeria and jailed for trying to stain the name of Ekweremmadu.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by dfrost: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. T[b]he alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age.[/b] The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

The bolded is exactly the point most people are missing. I won't say more. Let's wait until July 7.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by amakanancy(f): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2022
APC2:
Ekweremadu has four children, one of them should donate to his/her sister. Simple. Don't use other people children

Be in his shoes first and see how easy it is. We all are quick to cast blames..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by comrChris(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2022
You want to do a thing like this and you decided to do it to a politician, a high ranked senator for that matter. The boy and his family should better be prayerful because I know they will come for him after this case

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Lifestone(m): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2022
starz100:
Clearly the Ekweremadus wanted to send the boy back to Nigeria after discovering that his kidney is not compatible with the recipient's. It is obvious the boy is not less than 21 yrs. But can the Ekweremadus produce any written agreement where the boy had agreed to make such donation? Was any family member of the boy aware of this trip and what it was for? Finally, is there any evidence to show that a compatibility test was carried out in Nigeria before they headed to UK? These questions and more are what the Ekweremadus will be answering in time, but any judgement can be made, but before then I rest my case.
I will be very surprised if the UK embassy did not ask the rogue in specific if he consented before issuing the Medical Visa especially given explicit content of Ekweremadu letter to the Visa Consula.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by chuksbogus: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

You really lack understanding. I said it from day one that the boy wanted to play them street. He wasn't compactible and so doesn't want to come home so he went to the police with that cock and bull story. The fact is that he will be caught and deported and belive me that is his end once he land in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pacificom: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
I wonder o....
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Leebeedo(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

naa my nigga, it is a crime to pay for human tissue so even if the boy is 21 and he agreed to to get anything of value in return for the kidney, IT IS A CRIME! The fact that they do it in Nigeria without any punishment doesn't mean it's not a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by addictiv(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2022
pembisco:

Please tell us about the other charges aside the age related charge. Bitter people all over this place
1.Conspiring to harvest the organs of a child in the UK.
2.Conspiracy to arrange and/or facilitate the travel of another person with a view to exploitation.

The 1st one can be escaped by proving David is not a child. But the 2nd one will nail him. Infact the letter in circulation by ekweremadu to the high commission to grant David visa is already evidence against him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Service Chiefs At Presidential Villa / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.