Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91558 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:11am On Jun 28, 2022
addictiv:

1. First go and find out what the UK law defines as exploitation.
2. In the letter ekweremadu only stated David is going for a private medical treatment not to donate his kidney. He didn't fully disclose the reason for his travel which already makes him look culpable in the eyes of the law.
Are you sure you read the letter?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

You’re the deluded person here. The law is looking at the intent of the act.. They could have falsified his age since the sole purpose of that his passport was to harvest his organs. His WAEC/JAMB/NECO records will show accurate age. DNA will do better than a pasaport procured by the 5th most powerful man in Naija.

This case is about trying to obtain his organ rhru deceit and monetary inducement. Period
As long as it's proven that he isnt a minor, case is closed!

Even if its proven that the boy is a minor, Ekweremmadu can easily claim he wasnt aware the boy had falsified age on his documents. That's probably the reason his lawyers have dragged in the NIS, NIMC and bank to come and defend themselves too for conniving with the boy to falsify his age. Once it's established that all official documentation shows the boy's age as an adult, Ekweremmadu cannot be held responsible for deceiving a minor - again, case is closed.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Beer parlor argument no dey work. He wrote to the embassy. he paid for everything. He’s a senator and ex deputy senate president. He wields so much power and influence. He’s a lion in this case and the boy is sheep. A sheep is of no threat to a lion.
Whatever the case, it's unlikely he will be convicted in the UK for this.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by addictiv(m): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:

I just saw another letter online where he said David was going to donate his kidney. However he also stated that he will be providing funding for the expenses. Which makes him guilty of this charge....

Conspiracy to arrange and/or facilitate the travel of another person with a view to exploitation

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
Apologies but you're actually the one who's deluded here. Take it easy with your bullets, you might just be shooting yourself. Obviously you aren't a lawyer so it isnt your fault that the simple strategy seems outlandish to you.

A man was accused of trying to exploit a minor
His lawyers are trying to get a him off the hook by dragging in different parties to come and testify from their records that the boy isnt a minor. If it's proven that the boy is lying about his age (i.e. if its proven he isnt a minor), the case already favours the senator. But you think the lawyers are daft?

Wait. It's either you are deluded like the lawyers or just plain stupid.

Dragging bank and other agencies is pointless. No need to drag this further. July 1st is here already. Come back and continue your blabbing.

Maybe it is the bank that gave birth to the boy. Till then, we will know who is more folly between you or his lawyers.

If you happens to be a lawyer. I will guarantee you it will be a miracle for you to win a case. If someone is accused of falsifying age, is it the bank's fault? You are indeed a lawyer. Very DAFT

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by VEHINTOLAR: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2022
I just don't like people that have the look of that boy (the alleged donor) as they always turn out to be criminals. Apparently,he played a fast one on the Ekweremadus ! If anybody thinks that boy won't be repatriated to Nigeria when and after establishing the fact that he is not a minor as claimed, a big shocker awaits you !

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Funflipper:

Besides the age, wasn't he induced to give up his kidney? Ekweremadu is done!
The burden of proof will be on the prosecution. Besides, Nigeria doesnt have any law against payment for organ donation. So it would be interesting to see how a Nigerian living in Nigeria would be charged under UK law for an act which was done in Nigerian and which is not illegal in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Mickykarim: 1:24am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:

OBVIOUSLY NOT.

He is a self-ridiculing FOOL. Else, who have known that the senator specifically mentioned the purpose of the trip in his letter to the embassy. Donor for kidney transplant for his daughter.

This is how you know IDIOTS who feasts on rumours and no truth.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by abbey621(m): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2022
addictiv:

1. First go and find out what the UK law defines as exploitation.
2. In the letter ekweremadu only stated David is going for a private medical treatment not to donate his kidney. He didn't fully disclose the reason for his travel which already makes him look culpable in the eyes of the law.

Update.. I just saw another letter online where he said David was going to donate his kidney. However he also stated that he will be providing funding for the expenses. Which makes him guilty of this charge....
Conspiracy to arrange and/or facilitate the travel of another person with a view to exploitation

Like I said earlier, if the high commission approved his request via the letter, then it is also culpable. One thing I know about UK and US government is that rather than embarrass themselves they would issue a ruling that removes such possibility. There's no way you can exploit someone that offered a product or service willingly, you have to prove that the victim did not know of the procedure and was coerced, a good lawyer would have the case thrown out. The biggest issue is the age, once that is resolved, it becomes a more defensible case.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Kingspin(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.
How?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by addictiv(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2022
abbey621:

Like I said earlier, if the high commission approved his request via the letter, then it is also culpable. One thing I know about UK and US government is that rather than embarrass themselves they would issue a ruling that removes such possibility. There's no way you can exploit someone that offered a product or service willingly, you have to prove that the victim did not know of the procedure and was coerced, a good lawyer would have the case thrown out. The bigegst issue is the age, once that is resolved, it becomes a more defensible case.

Let's revisit this after 7th July

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:41am On Jun 28, 2022
Ddworld:

Dragging bank and other agencies is pointless. No need to drag this further. July 1st is here already. Come back and continue your blabbing.

Maybe it is the bank that gave birth to the boy. Till then, we will know who is more folly between you or his lawyers.

If you happens to be a lawyer. I will guarantee you it will be a miracle for you to win a case. If someone is accused of falsifying age, is it the bank's fault? You are indeed a lawyer. Very DAFT
Wondeeful! Ddworld is the smartest brain in town, everyone else is daft and stupid. You should be clapping for yourself!

Someone tells me they are 21 and they show me a national ID card and passport which confirms their age as 21. If peradventure it turns out to be that their age was falsified in those original national documents, I cannot legally be held responsible if I had permitted them into an establishment which allows only patrons that are 21+. If I am dragged by the authorities, I will simply cite the national documents they provided as my main defence and direct the court to the passport and ID issuing agencies.

The above is common sense, but unfortunately, you dont seem to possess the basic IQ to grasp the logic behind dragging the bank and NIS and NIMC into this case. No point explaining to you further cos if you dont still get it, you wouldnt get it in a million years. Keep insulting, everyone's a dunce except you... Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2022
APC2:
Ekweremadu has four children, one of them should donate to his/her sister. Simple. Don't use other people children

They didn't force anybody beside he did it for money, abi na Ekweremadu say make em ticket cut? Meaning his kidney did match with Sonia.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:43am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
The burden of proof will be on the prosecution. Besides Nigeria doesnt have any law against payment for organ donation. So it would be interesting to see how a Nigerian living in Nigeria would be charged under UK law for a Nigerian non-criminal action done in Nigeria

Lol.. blocked head argument. Crime was about to be committed on UK soil. It was plotted and to be executed on their land. The law is charging you for the INTENTION to commit a crime before it happens.. Their case is too egregious that Ibori and Alamaseigha were considered less evil and granted bail lol

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Lol.. blocked head argument. Crime was about to be committed on UK soil. It was plotted and to be executed on their land. The law is charging you for the INTENTION to commit a crime before it happens.. Their case is too egregious that Ibori and Alamaseigha were considered less evil and granted bail lol
Let's watch and see who the blocked heads really are.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2022
Amojii:

They didn't force anybody beside he did it for money, abi na Ekweremadu say make em ticket cut? Meaning his kidney did match with Sonia.
Low IQ Naija argument. By not conducting compatibility tests in Naika, they intentionally decided to hide crucial facts about their operations from him. The law is going to nail them for deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:47am On Jun 28, 2022
addictiv:

I just saw another letter online where he said David was going to donate his kidney. However he also stated that he will be providing funding for the expenses. Which makes him guilty of this charge....

Do you know the meaning of the word exploitation?

Someone willingly offers to donate a kidney to my ailing child; I gladly offer to pay for all medical expenses and flight tickets. Is that what you call exploitation?

What a laughable logic!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ddeola: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2022
20 years in the senate and he has not helped to build a good hospital in his state. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

May God save his daughter in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
Alright! But let's see whether Ekweremadu will receive handshake from the UK government even after confirming the boy is 22yo. [b]How could a lawMaker negotiated such a deal with young boy without carrying his family along. [/b]Whether the boy is 15 or 22 he will be protection by the UK government after this issue

You're just speaking emotionally. Is a 22 year old not an adult in any society of the world? What does he need a chaperon for?

You may not like Ekweremadu, and I don't personally, but try to think like a pragmatically intelligent adult. All you're doing is giving a dog a bad name to hang it.

In any society, anyone 21 can do what a 62 or 45 year old can do period. They are all consenting adults.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by obailala(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Funflipper:

Besides the age, wasn't he induced to give up his kidney? Ekweremadu is done!
Let's watch and see how they woukd prove that. Let's watch and see how they would charge him for an act which happened in Nigeria, and which isnt against any known Nigerian laws
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pquaver(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2022
ogbuefi677:

See how hatred is making you talk like a mad person?
Didn't you hear their organs didn’t match and the boy was told to return to Nigeria?
Where is the force?

All this one is medicine after death jare.. So no one from ekweremmadu, his wife and children upon say na their DNA the sick one carry none of them match Abi? Na d boy kidney dem wan u se first match.. Abeg the more una dey talk this rubbish the more wicked ekweremmadu is seen to be.. Thank God he no enter vp we for hear am or governor for Enugu oo dem for hear whee. Omo I was here condemning ipob for giving him beating, omo e be like for the first time I see one ipob has really done good. The man deserves extra beating I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija oppressor mentality. The issue is not about age.
Per 1989 UK Law-HOTA, Live organ donor and recipient must be genetically related. Is the boy related to the Ekweremadus?
It’s also illegal to induce, coerce, manipulate or offer monetary compensation to donors.
Ignorant and arrogant leaders worshiped by ignorant followers like you.

This is the point these people purposely avoid. The couple knew better, they just thought that they could outsmart UK officials.
Their asinine lawsuit mentions their credentials, the same thing their lawyers mentioned in court. Nobody in the UK cares about his position or the credentials of him and his wife and whatever power they have in Nigeria holds no weight in the UK hence the reason they’re still locked up.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by victor54: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.

How?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by BigIyanga: 1:51am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
The burden of proof will be on the prosecution. Besides, Nigeria doesnt have any law against payment for organ donation. So it would be interesting to see how a Nigerian living in Nigeria would be charged under UK law for an act which was done in Nigerian and which is not illegal in Nigeria.
You clearly dont the difference btw a criminal vs civil case.
You clearly do not know the evidence threshold that needs be met for each category before a judge can sign off on warrant of arrest let alone a remand.
You clearly dont know what it means be cross-examined under oath when a primary witness is testing against you.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pquaver(m): 1:51am On Jun 28, 2022
thatigboman1:
very funny
. Guy reason am na.. In all this, he focus is let them deport the boy and not grant him asylum instead of fight the case before him.. Na wa oo.. Omo
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:52am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.
don't worry the same thing go happen to ur brother/sister very soon and u go make same comment here. No offense
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by EgunMogaji2: 1:54am On Jun 28, 2022
I’m very happy to read this development and new twist to this plot.

In this life have money.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
Do you know the meaning of the word exploitation?

Someone willingly offers to donate a kidney to my ailing child; I gladly offer to pay for all medical expenses and flight tickets. Is that what you call exploitation?

What a laughable logic!

I tire for some people sha. Talk driven by pure emotions alone and not a shred of commonsense. Do we need a lawyer to explain the the rights and powers a consenting adult has including donating their kidney to others ?

This is why establishing the boys real age matters pivotally in this case. Reading some contributions here makes it obvious why we still have lynching and mob justice in Nigeria today. So many people here just trying desperately to make the man fit the crime just because Nigerians are inclined to detest politicians.

They are not reasoning logically to understand that the guy in question may be a cynical and scamming adult who deliberately set out to con Ekweremadu.God forbid I defend Ekweremadu but the ability to think logically should not desert us simply because the issue is about a politician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Cool101: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2022
aklion:
The folks wey they this forum na small kids. A man is trying to safe him daughter some they here they talk trash. Pray it shouldn't happen to any of una wey de talk nonsense. The message is clear. Nigga no wan return to naija. Him wan use the family stay put and the family are fighting now for both there reputation and to safe there daughter... I wish them victory.
don't mind them, they're all thinking like babies. It's very very obvious the boy here doesn't want to come back to Nigeria and he's looking for a way of staying back in the UK after it was confirmed his stuff doesn't match.
I really hated ekweremadu when he was a senator but I hope all this will be resolved soon and he's daughter gets healed.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by EgunMogaji2: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Ddworld:

It could be a strategy to show the UK judge that even a financial institution was fooled that the boy is 21 years old.

Just a thought.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 28, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/organ-donors-real-age-ekweremadu-wife-sue-nimc-nis-banks/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

This news outlet just bought a data protection breach suit.

Why not asterisk some of the boys private data. Everyone is suddenly against the boy nd this is one reason the UK might actually grant him protective custody and asylum.

Age is even a factor to be considered and not the sole factor. Even a adult can withdraw consent at the last minute.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by EgunMogaji2: 2:02am On Jun 28, 2022
obailala:
Wondeeful! Ddworld is the smartest brain in town, everyone else is daft and stupid. You should be clapping for yourself!

Someone tells me they are 21 and they show me a national ID card and passport which confirms their age as 21. If peradventure it turns out to be that their age was falsified in those original national documents, I cannot legally be held responsible if I had permitted them into an establishment which allows only patrons that are 21+. If I am dragged by the authorities, I will simply cite the national documents they provided as my main defence and direct the court to the passport and ID issuing agencies.

The above is common sense, but unfortunately, you dont seem to possess the basic IQ to grasp the logic behind dragging the bank and NIS and NIMC into this case. No point explaining to you further cos if you dont still get it, you wouldnt get it in a million years. Keep insulting, everyone's a dunce except you... Goodnight

I like the cut of your jib cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

"See The Men Who Imported The Pump Action Rifles Found In A Container In Lagos". / Tinubu Poses With PDP Members In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.