Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How God Saved Me From Untimely Death - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved Me From Untimely Death (63101 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Nairalander Meets Only Surviving Twin Saved By Mary Slessor Over 100 Years Ago / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by naijapikin2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Chisos.. thank God for divine protection

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by skentelelady(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life. Please next time when using google map, use voice. Enter your destination on the before your start the journey then let the voice direct you instead of looking at the map while driving

6 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Boyooosa(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wey you....the survivor
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by creatorsverse(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oga go and do X- Ray no be I survive be the Koko

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by AZControversial(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God!!!!

Ain't funny at all.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by risos(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
You still have to see a doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please sir I would like to buy the car in this condition. Are you gonna sell?
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:

I understand i have my own faults. I got distracted by the google map on my phone.

But was the truck meant to park on the speedlane. And even if it developed a fault, he ought to have used his caution sign and double pointer, atleast that could have alerted me earlier to what was infront of me.

Let's imagine the truck wasn't there, what do you think you would have ramp into?

The shops around there or a ditch

Rather than looking to point blame.

Thank Your God that you survived

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Emilo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Most of us drivers are gulity of using phone while driving. As An HSE Officer, i have been training myself to always park whenever I want to use the phone.

Come to think about it, where is too important that I shouldn't stop to use the phone??

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Twoclans(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
This damage is huge shocked

Mobile devices while driving is a capital NO.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by frozen70(f): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Good day all.

I want to share with you all what the Lord did for me yesterday o.

While at PHC on a business trip from calabar.
I arrived phc on sunday and decided to sit out with friends on Wednesday night. After dropping my friends at their house and heading to my hotel room with the aid of the google map, a truck was parked on the speedlane at attilary road at phc at about 2am without having backlights or even putting c-caution.

While trying to look at my phone to check where i was heading to and moving at about 100km/hr, as soon as i lifted my head up, a truck was parked at the speedlane with NO backlights and caution sign placed on the road.

And that was how i rammed into the truck. But to the glory of God, i came out unscathed. No injury sustained at all.

The police said i was wrong to have rammed into the truck from behind regardless of where it was parked or even if it was stationary. They said i ought to have been more careful.
Buh i thank God, i am alive, my car got destroyed, but I sustained no injury which is most important.
Praise be to God for his glory in your life

They planned but failed

Keep praising God all your life

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by SarkinYarki: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are lucky to be alive ..You made a mistake driving late at night on a Nigerian road you are not familiar after drinking Alcohol .

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Pyroex(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=PALAPALA02 post=114213636]Good day all.

I want to share with you all what the Lord did for me yesterday o.

While at PHC on a business trip from calabar.
I arrived phc on sunday and decided to sit out with friends on Wednesday night. After dropping my friends at their house and heading to my hotel room with the aid of the google map, a truck was parked on the speedlane at attilary road at phc at about 2am without having backlights or even putting c-caution.

While trying to look at my phone to check where i was heading to and moving at about 100km/hr, as soon as i lifted my head up, a truck was parked at the speedlane with NO backlights and caution sign placed on the road.

Thank God for.your life

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by AnanseK(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
aieromon:

You were in the wrong because the illegally parked vehicle did not affect your visibility to avoid the accident.

I wish you a quick recovery and hope you learn from this unfortunate incident.

Rear lights or parking light is a must for all vehicles and additional caution required for a vehicle parked on a speed lane at night. Hundreds if not thousands have died on Nigerian roads due to the carelessness of motorists about parking light and the lack of enforcement of this necessary light on vehicles.

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Pyroex(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emilo:
Most of us drivers are gulity of using phone while driving. As An HSE Officer, i have been training myself to always park whenever I want to use the phone.

Come to think about it, where is too important that I shouldn't stop to use the phone??

Thank God for your life
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Antai123(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
You should be in church now thanking God!. Or declare one week fast to thank God only.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
getting a car is one way to die on earth, driving carefully cld save your life

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Cokahot: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Men your own accident pass my own. Mine was on abt 90kph and about 30 metres away,an idiot was reversing on a busy express road by 1am,omo naso I htry try but was too late. My car turned to scrap cos me sef no get money to dey fix car,had some cuts to my forehead and hand. Chassis bend,windshield break,fog lights,engine bend. Men I recovered from it after 6 days . Went for CT scan and everything was intact. This car na write off. Oh I forgot ,the car was a benz c280. Na God just do am. During the accident scene,was wrist watch went missing,face cap,glasses,wallet and the shawama I was abt eating before I saw white reverse light,oh boy I did all my best to avoid entering a ditch,with no seat belts on. Na just God. 3 years ago. I can never forget. Since then,night driving esp when road free. I no do again. Tho I was mad drunk,had sbt 2 plastic origin with 1 Goldberg. I can frankly tell u the OP Is a liar. When u see drunk driving accident, u sef go know.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by SarkinYarki: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:

I understand i have my own faults. I got distracted by the google map on my phone.

But was the truck meant to park on the speedlane. And even if it developed a fault, he ought to have used his caution sign and double pointer, atleast that could have alerted me earlier to what was infront of me.

Never drive on a Nigerian road you are not familiar with late at night and if you must put all your attention on the road ...I am sure you even had alcohol

3 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Frankmilly(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life o.
Same thing happened to a man along ore benin road, he ram into a truck and died instantly.
Mr Tony may your soul RIP

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by NoGirlfriend: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I will try again
try wetin?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by brante(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
GOD Is Great���
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by claremont(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:

Thanks o

It can Only be God.

No other

Please do not use your phone whilst driving. If you feel the urge to use your phone, park in a safe place and switch off your engine. This time you hit a truck and came out unscathed, the next time, you or an innocent pedestrian wouldn't be so lucky.

4 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by McLizbae: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life. That's a corolla, it never dies! Get a good mechanic+re-wire and it shall surely drive again.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by Niom(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jesus Christ. Thank God for sparing your life. How do you explain to people that you came out of this car unhurt? It can only be God...

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by edosignature(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
You'll celebrate more wins in the land of the living.

If Nigeria were to be a nation of Truth, Justice & Fairness, the truck driver, the company, the police & the state will be sue for damages & voluntary attempted man slaughter.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by OdefaGirl(f): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thank God for your life Amen
Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by chosengocap: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Lalasticlala abeg help move to front page o. Let people follow me and rejoice o.
Not a single scratch.
I have just been going through NL, and even seeing news of other accidents where the occupants didn’t survive, yet i survived without a single scratch.

God alone be praised !

1 Like

Re: How God Saved Me From Untimely Death by redcliff: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Men i doubt you were moving at 100km/hr. You for no fit survive am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The New Yaba Look And Overpass That Got Lagosians Groaning / Meet Captain Yared Getachew, The Crashed Ethiopian Aeroplane Pilot / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.