Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman (7187 Views)

This Married Man Has Been Disturbing Her To Get Down With Her, But She's Afr.... / +18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Dfynboi: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I knew a married woman in my area, she approached me and seek support for her birthday, which I eventually gave her 15k but not all at ago, it was instalment. After that she kept disturbing for money, excuses that her husband job not going well, she lack foods, her son wasn't feeling well, totally vomited another close to 10k which she later claimed we should be dating. I was like. How could I date someone I knew for long because I have utmost respect for her. Until she invited me to hotel which I claimed I was busy work during week days. She called me in Sunday again ,I feel uncomfortable about this and had to give her excuse, then she said if I can't make it this time, I should forget everything between us. Indeed I was excited because of her demands and nothing between us. Truly I notice she stopped calling then I was not bothered until one day, we met on road side again. She then send an apology, I said she did nothing wrong. I never talk finish when she said "find me something" na that time I know say this woman no get shame. I told her I'm not with anything yet and immediately she said should I give you my account number, I said no worry, I will call her. She said didn't have my number anymore that she deleted it after I turn her down the last time. I said she shouldn't worry, I will call her myself. Immediately I left there ,I deleted her entire number but since then. I have been avoiding her shop which is like 5 street away from my home and I have been dodging her

Her shop is the shortcut to petrol station and I have always been taking a long road, we are fighting because she want me to be fucking her but I don't because I had mistakenly Bleep one married woman before whom claimed she was a single mother ,but I discovered after fucking her. I rather go brothel than do this but I am not free in my area and don't want her to be looking me with bad eyes
facing the same thing right now broty,i no wan do married woman abeg
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Rickmann: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I knew a married woman in my area, she approached me and seek support for her birthday, which I eventually gave her 15k but not all at ago, it was instalment. After that she kept disturbing for money, excuses that her husband job not going well, she lack foods, her son wasn't feeling well, totally vomited another close to 10k which she later claimed we should be dating. I was like. How could I date someone I knew for long because I have utmost respect for her. Until she invited me to hotel which I claimed I was busy work during week days. She called me in Sunday again ,I feel uncomfortable about this and had to give her excuse, then she said if I can't make it this time, I should forget everything between us. Indeed I was excited because of her demands and nothing between us. Truly I notice she stopped calling then I was not bothered until one day, we met on road side again. She then send an apology, I said she did nothing wrong. I never talk finish when she said "find me something" na that time I know say this woman no get shame. I told her I'm not with anything yet and immediately she said should I give you my account number, I said no worry, I will call her. She said didn't have my number anymore that she deleted it after I turn her down the last time. I said she shouldn't worry, I will call her myself. Immediately I left there ,I deleted her entire number but since then. I have been avoiding her shop which is like 5 street away from my home and I have been dodging her

Her shop is the shortcut to petrol station and I have always been taking a long road, we are fighting because she want me to be fucking her but I don't because I had mistakenly Bleep one married woman before whom claimed she was a single mother ,but I discovered after fucking her. I rather go brothel than do this but I am not free in my area and don't want her to be looking me with bad eyes

You made a wise choice bro..
Sleeping with her would have been her payment for whatever was to come.
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Kennyliga112:
just bleep her once she will let u be

U dey mad ,Bleep a married woman u b he goat
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2022
b0rn2fuck:

What do you gain from all this stories your profile wall is very irritating with the type of threads you create
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

What do you gain from all this stories your profile wall is very irritating with the type of threads you create

I am telling true story oga. This is something that happened 3 weeks ago
which was the last time I set my eyes on her while the said birthday happened around March this year. I won't give the date but it was march. I lived my past attending clubs and fucking prostitute from 2004 to 2011 while it reduce drastically till 2016 since then I have never visited a brothel , clubs or do hook up since 2016 until one mumu lady approach as a single woman and we ended knacking ,later discovered later that her husband work in another state, the lady pleaded not to break and the battle is still on ground till date because she decieived, this one recently I have decided to share it as we are still on it. Just because I dont want to Bleep this woman, I have completely cut off an entire street for more thann 2 months now, the last time I saw her was 3 weeks
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
I am telling true story oga. This is something that happened 3 weeks ago
which was the last time I set my eyes on her while the said birthday happened around March this year. I won't give the date but it was march. I lived my past attending clubs and fucking prostitute from 2004 to 2011 while it reduce drastically till 2016 since then I have never visited a brothel , clubs or do hook up since 2016 until one mumu lady approach as a single woman and we ended knacking ,later discovered later that her husband work in another state, the lady pleaded not to break and the battle is still on ground till date because she decieived, this one recently I have decided to share it as we are still on it. Just because I dont want to Bleep this woman, I have completely cut off an entire street for more thann 2 months now, the last time I saw her was 3 weeks

To be a man is not just to Bleep anyl ady we want but its to be able to select and avoid some Bleep, sleeping with a married woman should be a Bleep that should be avoided as a man

If I was you for that lady to decieve me she was single I would report her to her husband

Never Bleep a married woman... No matter what

If the current lady push you more shout at her and threaten her you will have her report to her husband very disgusting woman

I nor go gree for any man wen Bleep my wife oo make e wait for death alongside my wife
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Mastercraft(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
It is a trap, don't fall for it

Once,you sleep with her, she will bill your life

The sex and dating idea is just a plot to drain you dry financially.

Avoid mission

Abort mission too

1 Like

Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Kennyliga112: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

U dey mad ,Bleep a married woman u b he goat
is she your wife or sis? Goat
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kennyliga112:
is she your wife or sis? Goat

U b mumu dem go burst your head put on top person wife
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

this is not a story but reality
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by simpleken(m): 1:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Should I Sleepy With This Married Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
this is not a story but reality

Walestar the legend. How you dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcon Players (nigerian Female Team) Are Lesbians" - Head Coach / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.