Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? (9124 Views)

Why Men Should Marry Ebira Women / Love In Ebira/igbira Language / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by tnerro1(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2022
If na fvck , tell her and if na love tell her, if you pretend come, I fear for you ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2022
shortgun:
Ebira girls are beautiful, neat, never obessed and mostly moslems.
They are hard working too and less materialistic, they love like their life depends on it.
They have a thing for Igbo guys

How comes you know about them this much?

Although i saw fat one's esp the elderly one's.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by virginchaser(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2022
They simply have natural beauty but character and attitude are reflection of grown-up areas.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Greystone: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
Don't go there.ebira people are known to be fetish
… And violent

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by shortgun(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

How comes you know about them this much?

Although i saw fat one's esp the elderly one's.
I've dated quite a few of them. cool
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I just rounded up a video shoot at newly lunched venue in okene.

During my vid tour i couldn't help but to notice this creatures, how can human being be this beautiful! Believe this tribe in under rated big time!.

Although this people are culturaly semilar to yoruba their looks is a different story! A mix of auchi-edo, arab-fulani, igbo and spice of yoruba.

You need to see them for yourself.

Their location:Kogi state.

To my igbo and south south brothers they are mostly muslim though.. As for me I dont view it as a spoiler by any means.

Who else have have met or know this people.
all I know bout ebira is that 1. They don't understand social life 2. They are trouble some in nature 3. They are very local set of people 4. They talk alot and they are lousy in nature.. I don't like them.. no offense
They are hardworking
They r black are dirty.. no offense

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Greystone:
… And violent
yeah
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
all I know bout ebira is that 1. They don't understand social life 2. They are trouble some in nature 3. They are very local set of people 4. They talk alot and they are lousy in nature.. I don't like them.. no offense
They are hardworking
Your oppinion though.

As for me they dont look dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by owomano(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2022
I've heard a lot good stuffs about them. I'd love to have one as a good friend that can lead to something more promising and lasting [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Your oppinion though.

As for me they dont look dirty.
I'm living with them.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by luizpippo(m): 11:49am On Jun 29, 2022
jimmychang:

It is the language,the language just too dey hardcore(people in Igarra Edo state speak Ebira too but with a little deviation.I am Ebira but I don't enjoy their music grin grin grin,I am a music lover but the language no just sweet at all for music or anything.

I understand.

Igarra's own is Etuno, though it sounds like a mild modification of ebira

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by phenzy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Senj2: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
They are hardworking

Please tell us little about your girls

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are missing alot! They are one of thet best.

Mind you rivers has many tribes.

Hmm, best in what aspect and what tribe?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Hmm, best in what aspect and what tribe?

Ogoni ladies are hard working and good cooks, they are not the best when it comes to facial looks.

Ikwerre women are business oriented.

They are all good in bedmatics.

You wont go wrong with any but ogoni and ekpeye are better wife material.

The least in the list is ikwerre, my dad married an ekpeye and i dont see myself marrying ikwerre too even though am ikwerre, Small vex she don dey use eyes find bottle.. Lols. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nlanalyst:
Dated about three.
They do not care much about religious difference and boy, they can love for Africa.
So why you no marry either one of them?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Fight to death?

Could this be reason people are not talking or hype them?

Omo they too fine sha..
Wey their picture sef...me I wan marry
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Ebira ladies are not only fetish but highly promiscuous
So they're like latinas, beautiful, dangerous and highly promiscuous

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
blinking001:
Their girls are highly promiscuous. Chai i remember Asaya Kaba NYSC orientation camp in 2015, omoh, come and see this Ebira girls, huge backsides, there's this particular Zainab of a girl that sells me hot bathing water in camp, chai this girl was graceful and beautiful.

But op runaway from them sha, dem no the keep their yansh one place.
I no understand? Sell hot bathing water
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Wey their picture sef...me I wan marry

Wait do you guys expect me to start snapping random girls in a place i barely know? Muslim girls for that matter
Biko kwanu i can't o

Na work carry me go there and i do am collect money E.O. D !.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Haven't been with a gal from rivers
Don't near any girl from rivers else you'd turn to an ogogoro drunkard and clubbing master overnight

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by eazyduzit: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Ebira ladies are not only fetish but highly promiscuous

You're wrong, they're not promiscuous but they are fetish ( not all), jealous and pompous.
They're very veeeeeery beautiful.
No be lie.....
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are missing alot! They are one of thet best.

Mind you rivers has many tribes.
Why are you wishing him evil
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Dmacqh(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please post pictures ... this Ebira babes are getting interesting... the descriptions are mind blowing
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by blinking001(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

I no understand? Sell hot bathing water
Yeah. Hot water no dey free for nysc camp na

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:
Why are you wishing him evil
How?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Don't near any girl from rivers else you'd turn to an ogogoro drunkard and clubbing master overnight

Lier!!

This misconception about south south and alcohol is false!..

Rivers ladies are one of the best thing that will ever happen to a man.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dmacqh:
Please post pictures ... this Ebira babes are getting interesting... the descriptions are mind blowing

Unfortunately i have none undecided .

Choiyi...

A visit to their land is worth it and if physical beauty is a thing you won't get disapointed! Promise. but get ready for some meekaye grin .

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by Nlanalyst: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

So why you no marry either one of them?
Their accent bro.
I can't deal honestly.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by FreeSpirited: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
shortgun:
Ebira girls are beautiful, neat, never obessed and mostly moslems.
They are hard working too and less materialistic, they love like their life depends on it.
They have a thing for Igbo guys
They are not that neat.
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

How's she going to transform me to that?
Re: Do You Know About The Ebira Ladies? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Ogoni ladies are hard working and good cooks, they are not the best when it comes to facial looks.

Ikwerre women are business oriented.

They are all good in bedmatics.

You wont go wrong with any but ogoni and ekpeye are better wife material.

The least in the list is ikwerre, my dad married an ekpeye and i dont see myself marrying ikwerre too even though am ikwerre, Small vex she don dey use eyes find bottle.. Lols. grin

Interesting, ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polyandry: One Wife, Many Husbands / They Were Caught In Nsukka Having Sex In Car / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.