Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! (8927 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Urinary Tract Infection After Sex / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by valdes00(m): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
omochelsea004:
use your eyes to divide a bottle into 4, you will drink a bottle of the mixture for 2 days, morning - night, morning - night, so it is better you prepare like 2 to 3 different bottles so that it can cover the prescribed days...

To answer your question... It is very very effective, it will flush everything out
OK Thanks for the reply
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olajydeey:

I eventually did the Urine MCs, it showed
Klebsiella(UTI) I think
&
The drugs ,I am sensitive too
(Augmentine, ciprofloxacin, cefrixanoe, ofloxacin, azithromycin, cefuroxomine, iminepum,levofloxacin)

Which amongst is most much effective I dont care about price now

I have used ofloxacin (tarivid) and ciprofloxacin
It reduced
bro... Have you gotten rid of the sti...what are the drugs you took and how long did you started noticing changes
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
A50boner:
bro... Have you gotten rid of the sti...what are the drugs you took and how long did you started noticing changes
get augumentin.
7 days you will be fine
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Freelane33(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jloanbroker:
I have a UTI. I've taken a card of ciproflaxin. It's still persist. Which affordable drug can you recommend going on please
Chai sorry bro
Go and make some herbs
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by musiliyukayode(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Go and buy ofloxacin 400mg and fluconazole 200mg . 2 tabs of O floand 1 tab o.f fluco per dayr day for seven days. You will see the result after 2 days you started. Good luck
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
A50boner:
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Lvgirl: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Jloanbroker:
I have a UTI. I've taken a card of ciproflaxin. It's still persist. Which affordable drug can you recommend going on please

I have been there ...I do feel some worm like movement in my penis. Especially the head, at first I will get a local hoe to give me head thinking I will release the worm with cum. Funny enough the worms are smarter. I approached a pharm guy. He gave me one kain yellow tablets. It's very effective. I have to use it over and over again for months before I see changes. I was also told the tablet if bad for ones kidney. Yes, about cipro it's also effective as well. Now I am free from UTI. It's Ur turn bro
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Olajydeey:

Yes,I have
Mine was UTi

Tarivid(ofloxacin)
Used for 10days

I started noticing within the 3rd day

But I have been using an immune booster for some couple of weeks
One per day & drinking lots of water

okay thanks bro....I did blood culture test and the test returned heavy growth of ecoli, so according to the test I'm sensitive to ofloxacin.

I bought ofloxacin (strovid) and I've used it for 14days now and I noticed little changes. I should have bought tarivid but it's very expensive

omo that thing have stayed long in my system for years now o thanks to naija doctors because they kept saying different things....I just did blood culture test out of my own curiosity.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nemesis0147:
get augumentin.
7 days you will be fine
I've completely used ofloxacin(strovid) for 14 days now...I noticed little changes tho, but I feel it's still much in my system and I'm thinking to buy ofloxacin again but this time I'm going for the tarivid brand
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
A50boner:
okay thanks bro....I did blood culture test and the test returned heavy growth of ecoli, so according to the test I'm sensitive to ofloxacin.

I bought ofloxacin (strovid) and I've used it for 14days now and I noticed little changes. I should have bought tarivid but it's very expensive

omo that thing have stayed long in my system for years now o thanks to naija doctors because they kept saying different things....I just did blood culture test out of my own curiosity.

Theres nothing as expensive, if its someone health oo

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

Theres nothing as expensive, if its someone health oo

Mine started with pain,while urinating
I met a nurse, I took gentamicin, it didn't work

I had to go to a pharmacy, he asked how much do I have?

I told him, I don't care about money
I just want to be healed..then he prescribed Tarivid for me with an immune booster

It was after I finished using the first pack, the pain went away
Then I went back to him...he told me to re use it again

After the drugs, I went for test

The test wrote "moderate growth " I went back to another pharmacy but I had felt okay by then

The new pharmacy, I went to
Told me not to take any drug again but gave me immune booster...& advice me to drink lots of water

I have felt good since then.

..I promised, I wasn't going to have sex anymore while I was going through the pain

But konji na bastard sha,I dan f**k but never, am i having sex without a condom never, ever

thanks for your input bro... what's the name of the immune booster so I can get it alongside tarivid.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Blunttruth: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jloanbroker:
You need to treat it well, put away the idea of being cheap if not it will not be well treated and my degenerate. Go to the nearest government hospital, see a doctor, run the necessary tests to be sure of what you are treating, and the best antibiotics to use. Buy the best antibiotics prescribed,not those unbranded ones , use your medication properly and religiously . Make sure you complete the dose.
To be sure it's cleared off, run another test like a month after . Abstain from sex , or you will get reinfected. Get your partner treated too.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
A50boner:
thanks for your input bro... what's the name of the immune booster so I can get it alongside tarivid.

Nature field immune booster

My advice, Try injection (the one you are sensitive too)

Be careful, how you take all these antibiotics
So,it won't be resistant to antibiotics..

Practice safe hygiene, I change boxers everyday
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

I have been there ...I do feel some worm like movement in my penis. Especially the head, at first I will get a local hoe to give me head thinking I will release the worm with cum. Funny enough the worms are smarter. I approached a pharm guy. He gave me one kain yellow tablets. It's very effective. I have to use it over and over again for months before I see changes. I was also told the tablet if bad for ones kidney. Yes, about cipro it's also effective as well. Now I am free from UTI. It's Ur turn bro

Did any of those hoes,who give you BJ..
came back to complain to u? Maybe they had sore throats or anything

Ciprotab ain't effective anymore, as b4

Its become bacteria resistant

What's the name of your yellow tablet?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Lvgirl: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

Did any of those hoes,who give you BJ..
came back to complain to u? Maybe they had sore throats or anything

Ciprotab ain't effective anymore, as b4

Its become bacteria resistant

What's the name of your yellow tablet?

I have forgotten the name. Pls do go to a reputable pharmacy
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

I have forgotten the name. Pls do go to a reputable pharmacy

Forgotten the name of the drug that healed u??

Its just like telling me, you've forgotten the name of the babe that gave u
UTI
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

I'm thinking of the injection too.... look at my test result

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

bro, a picture of the immune booster will be much appreciated too.... Thank you so much
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Freelane33(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jloanbroker:
Check my page
Find those leaves
And do those herbal things
Take it with caution
Don’t take any antibiotic again
Don’t load your system with antibiotics
Find time to prepare your herbs
Don’t pay anyone
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Freelane33(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
A50boner:
bro, a picture of the immune booster will be much appreciated too.... Thank you so much

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2022
A50boner:
I'm thinking of the injection too.... look at my test result
Try gentamicin

Ceftriaxone is an effective injection too but it seems, you are resistant to it

What symptoms are you still having? Sef

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Olajydeey:

Try gentamicin

Ceftriaxone is an effective injection too but it seems, you are resistant to it

What symptoms are you still having? Sef
I'm having rashes on my skin and joint pain....though the rashes have gone because I used funbact-a on it but I still feel pains in my joints
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Brian47(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Have you done test to determine its really UTI?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by fumisko(f): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes u need a combination of antibiotics to treat uti as they are very stubborn.
So I took augmentin 1000mg, with flagyl 400mg which kills anaerobic bacterias (yellow drug like that that can frustrate you), and doxycycline 100mg.
Augmentin morning and night
Flagyl three times a day
Doxycycline morning and night.

Most bacterias in urine tract and vagina etc are sometimes anaerobic (they don’t need oxygen to survive n deal with you).
So your drugs should involve combination of normal anaerobic bacteria drug (e.g augmentin) and non anerobic (flagyl, doxycycline or clindamycin).
Depending on the severity they may need to give you cephtriazone (I no Sabi the spelling) Injection start for two days or one day in addition to the oral drug you taking. Because injection wey go enter your body go work from the blood more directly as a combination therapy. But it’s not compulsory.

Hope this helps.

Other drugs I know have worked for UTI aside augmentin is cefixime.
All those ciprofloxacin, amoxil, ofloxacin join sef except you buying the branded ofloxacin ( Tarivid ), you must have been using it from small and you have become resistant
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2022
A50boner:
I'm having rashes on my skin and joint pain....though the rashes have gone because I used funbact-a on it but I still feel pains in my joints

Lolz...rashes on the skin,could be a cause of antibiotics reaction
Dont take any drug for now...take a break please

After my dosage usage,I was still feeling some symptoms
But the last pharmacy told me not take any drug but take a break and drink lots of water

In the space of a week, my body system was back to normal

And anxiety is not a good thing too

I remembered, when it started
I was having some weird symptoms, I thought I had HIV sef

Na until I do HIV test, and it came out negative
My mind was @ rest & symptoms vanished

Take a break buy that immune booster & drink lots of water
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by sjx566: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
shocked
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by A50boner: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Olajydeey:

Lolz...rashes on the skin,could be a cause of antibiotics reaction
Dont take any drug for now...take a break please

After my dosage usage,I was still feeling some symptoms
But the last pharmacy told me not take any drug but take a break and drink lots of water

In the space of a week, my body system was back to normal

And anxiety is not a good thing too

I remembered, when it started
I was having some weird symptoms, I thought I had HIV sef

Na until I do HIV test, and it came out negative
My mind was @ rest & symptoms vanished

Take a break buy that immune booster & drink lots of water
no I've been having the symptoms and rashes before I started taking antibiotics, infact I did blood culture test before I started taking antibiotics but for 2 days now the symptoms have greatly reduced so I guess I'm just going to chill for a while and get the immune booster.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by oofjm: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
omochelsea004:
Simple & cheap home remedy for sexually transmitted infection that me personally have experienced on different occasions, from different sources (because I wasn't properly diagnosed by expertize to be sure of which of the infections I contacted) so I don't really know the actual... But whenever I use it, it works magic...

Buy any bitter lemon carbonated drink (Team preferably), one bottle, then buy bitter cola (Orógbó) like 5 or 6 pieces depending on it's size, pill the bitter cola then cut or slice all of it to very small size so as to allow it soak in the Team, after putting all the bitter cola inside the bottle of team, leave it to soak for complete 3 days, on the fourth day of soaking it, drink on empty stomach in the morning & let it also be the last you will drink at night before you retire to bed for 5 days straight, make sure you thank me later.
have anybody try this if it works....want to recommend it for a friend.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by oofjm: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
valdes00:

How should we measure the quantity to take in the morning and night.. And how effective is this solution... Sorry for asking
bro have you tried this and it works?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by kelspinall(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
get well
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Exxxgeee: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
rickpat:
how did you know it's really UTI?...please make sure you run a test...so you will be sure.... before you load your system with medications you don't really need...if you are sure it's UTI...take your result to ta good pharmacy,if you can't afford going to a hospital...

get well soon!!
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Exxxgeee: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
rickpat:
how did you know it's really UTI?...please make sure you run a test...so you will be sure.... before you load your system with medications you don't really need...if you are sure it's UTI...take your result to ta good pharmacy,if you can't afford going to a hospital...

get well soon!!
he cant take test anywhere except 4rm a hospital...

op do u feel pains in ur lower abdomen?

do u urinate frequently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Love With Two Brothers / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / Is It Over?should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.