Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55945 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please where in Nigeria can a kidney compatibility test be done?
Because the one I paid for a few years back was sent outside the country

Niom:

The more reason why I believe the boy wasn't awarebhe was going for such deal. Else they would havevatleast carried out kidney compartability test here in Nigeria before embackibg on such trip...
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jobola1:

Yes, he is 100percent getting UK asylum on safety grounds. He is not coming back to Nigeria to meet people like u.

Even if they can prove he is 18 which is near impossible, kidney buying is a crime in UK and PGA senator must cool off in jail

UK will not grant asylum to anyone who lied to take advantage of Public funds
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Insectkiller: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is the true story...

From this boys statement..it was job they told him.

But d visa processed for him might be a visa for organ donor..
They intended playing upon the boys intelligence and use him like tissue paper and dump him somewhere after use..

Nah nemesis catch Ekweremadu..u don't pity such kind of vipers..animal in human skin..

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
You're so sure he will be granted asylum even if they discover that he lied?
You also saw the proof that the Kidney was paid for?

Jobola1:

Yes, he is 100percent getting UK asylum on safety grounds. He is not coming back to Nigeria to meet people like u.

Even if they can prove he is 18 which is near impossible, kidney buying is a crime in UK and PGA senator must cool off in jail
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by naturefellow(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114262504:
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

Our stance @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

only people with mental problem speak in this manner.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AkaraAndBread: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Jobola1:

Have a nice day.

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 1:06am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

This level of hatred from you should be rightly directed at Ekweremadus for trying to take advantage of a vulnerable kid. They are evils.

No.

It is equal hatred for both parties involved.
This young man here is a product of a failed Nigerian system. He is a scammer and a LOW LIFE. Waiting for July 7th to fully understand what the Ekweremadus were really doing with this so -called youth. I will be harsher to the Ekweremadus trust me. My wish is that they are jailed for at least TEN YEARS in the UK. They are the reason people like this level of spiritual poverty manifests is people like this “Ukpo” of a thing.

What was vulnerable about him? He knew what he was getting into. Any one literate enough to operate a Facebook account is NOT VULNERABLE,

Period.

You want to tell me his NIN details were doctored by the Ekweremadus too?

This man was at least 21 all along. Why c did he LIE that he was 15?

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by godwon01(m): 1:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Our politicians don't have brain. See how Ikeremadu has descent so low . Why going through this channel for God sake. See this boy bringing him down This guy is not 15 yrs old boy and the story he narrated here is a bunch of lies. Why going through a tout to get organ donation. He supposed to have gone through normal channel. This boy thought he is clever.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by frog12: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2022
because the politicians are touts

godwon01:
Our politicians don't have brain. See how Ikeremadu has descent so low . Why going through this channel for God sake. See this boy bringing him down This guy is not 15 yrs old boy and the story he narrated here is a bunch of lies. Why going through a tout to get organ donation. He supposed to have gone through normal channel. This boy thought he is clever.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Tundex911: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2022
My point is, do you know how many people this politician already took to UK and the medical shows the organ don't work with his daughter??

Fuvk Poverty
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by chrisblack1234: 3:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Politicians can't corrupt UK..let this boy get Justice.. Nigerian politicians are liars...
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by chatinent: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Ike’s supporters are quick to call the boy a criminal. Wow. All because he is poor so whatever he says or does is seen as ingratitude...whether or not he says the truth.

But myself, anything to make politicians suffer the same way they make us suffer is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Papichulostunne(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/

UK Visa ready in one week? Wetin people dey chase for months? Life nor balance
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Premiumwriter: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

I am sure you are related to the “homeless dude” who sleeps in his hometown of Facebook. grin

Me or both of you, who is more nauseating?
you are disgusting
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ara21(f): 6:05am On Jun 30, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

Oga stop twisting the story, he didn't say he went for job hunting, he was offered to come and work in the UK from Nigeria. He was on his own when Mr Okoro approach him.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ara21(f): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Shalommy:
God don answer the guy prayer. Mr senator don chop belle full so let him vomit. Chaii..

Exactly.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
There is a 24hr priority service for visa applicants.
I know about 3 persons who have used it. One was medical and the others were vacation. So long as you can pay the premium fees. Its no big deal.

Papichulostunne:

UK Visa ready in one week? Wetin people dey chase for months? Life nor balance
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Clash01: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

Even 10years hold plane tyres thinking he was going out of Nigeria for a better life. Nigeria never show you pepper!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by tsmat(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2022
casualobserver:

I am sure it wasnt your first visa application. Look I cant say I know for certain as I dont use a visa to travel (like I said I am a British citizen) but I cant imagine you will apply for a visa for the 1st time and you wont attend an interview.

You are a British citizen. What kind of statement is this
You sit in one corner of your room in Ikorodu and be serving us. Your dodo dey burn Bros.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by beardedboy(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
blazingblender:
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking

You just displayed zero critical thinking.

Unfortunately, this is how many people make conclusions.

I'm not saying Ekweremadu is innocent. I'm just saying what this guy said isn't enough to prove his innocence.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emmariks(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Boss, no mind our useless politicians and their supporters for this forum. Na their matter dey bring me here! cool

How this new season wan be na?!! I can't wait o!

Naija matter don tire person abeg!
Can't wait for the season to start abeg. It's been from one boring weekend to another. Meanwhile, Chelsea for the League trophy.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2022
tsmat:

You are a British citizen. What kind of statement is this
You sit in one corner of your room in Ikorodu and be serving us. Your dodo dey burn Bros.

If your father had used a condom, your mother wouldn’t have given birth to a dullard and spared the rest of us the burden of interacting with your low IQ.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by TijaniAbu: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Mr Man turned Boy

D job was donating kidney

Doctor refuse do d surgery, dats d end of d job

Go back to Nigeria to selling phone charger, una no gree
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

No.

It is equal hatred for both parties involved.
This young man here is a product of a failed Nigerian system. He is a scammer and a LOW LIFE.

Lol. Why do you think Ekweremadus targeted him? You haven't got the gist. They targeted him because they thought he's low life and an easy prey. You knew that already but you are only pissed that he allowed his common sense to prevail in the dying minutes

Waiting for July 7th to fully understand what the Ekweremadus were really doing with this so -called youth. I will be harsher to the Ekweremadus trust me. My wish is that they are jailed for at least TEN YEARS in the UK. They are the reason people like this level of spiritual poverty manifests is people like this “Ukpo” of a thing.

What was vulnerable about him? He knew what he was getting into. Any one literate enough to operate a Facebook account is NOT VULNERABLE,

Period.

What does that mean? An educated 50 years old man could be vulnerable. Do you even understand the word "vulnerable" at all? If you are educated and and an adult but don't have money, you will become vulnerable to money and people with money may try to use that to take advantage of you just like in this case.

You want to tell me his NIN details were doctored by the Ekweremadus too?

This man was at least 21 all along . Why c did he LIE that he was 15?

So? You as a senator grabbed a vulnerable 21 years old boy on the street, housed him for weeks, obtained travelling passport for him, trafficked him to abroad, prepared him for his organ harvest. Meanwhile, none of his family members (parents, guardianship or siblings) were contacted to carry them along. You wanted a 21 year old boy to make such a huge life changing decision on his own without input from his family or doctors?
You're evil, Ekweremadus are evils too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by williams85(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Miracle2020:
did they tell you that the boy was arrested? The boy is staying in the social welfare unit of the police for security purpose since he have nowhere to stay.
so social welfare unit of the police is not police custody?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Why do you think Ekweremadus targeted him? You haven't got the gist. They targeted him because they thought he's low life and an easy prey. You knew that already but you are only pissed that he allowed his common sense to prevail in the dying minutes

I am sorry for your life. Awon “Hush Puppy”!
I don’t care about the Ekweremadus either. They are disgusting beings. The reason they could only attract the likes of “Ukpo”! cheesy
Buhari nor do Kidney-Heart-Liver-Brain-Pehnis-Bladder-INTESTINAL transplants?
Did you see any YAHOO DONOR on the news? Na only “ndi Biafra” go dey find cheap article TOKUNBO ORGANS. grin

maasoap:

What does that mean? An educated 50 years old man could be vulnerable. Do you even understand the word "vulnerable" at all? If you are educated and and an adult but don't have money, you will become vulnerable to money and people with money may try to use that to take advantage of you just like in this case.

I am evil because I do not support the ugly phock of a spiritual poverty stricken low-life?
Did you watch the yahoo she-male’s tik tok videos? This guy was rotten from conseption. Twa!!!!! That is the kind of background the Ekweremadus come from too. No pedigree, only local stock who managed to get wheel and deal their slimy lives up to the top.

Look at his face? Lips BLAAAACK like shyte from smoking coconut husks. Herpes lesions all over his failed-bleached face. ONE LOOK AT HIM. YOU KNOW HIS KIDNEYS CAN NEVER BE A MATCH. grin Dirty-looking thing!
The USSSSSSELESS Ekweremadus could not even do a simple pre-donation test IN NIGERIA before taking the hungry-bushito to the UK.

maasoap:

So? You as a senator grabbed a vulnerable 21 years old boy on the street, housed him for weeks, obtained travelling passport for him, trafficked him to abroad, prepared him for his organ harvest. Meanwhile, none of his family members (parents, guardianship or siblings) were contacted to carry them along. You wanted a 21 year old boy to make such a huge life changing decision on his own without input from his family or doctors?
You're evil, Ekweremadus are evils too.

As far as I am concerned the Ekweremadus and the “Ukpo/thing” should be jailed. He lied he was 14 abi? cheesy A 14 year-old brick-layer! Ha! He should be jailed next to the Ekweremadus TO TEACH OTHERS OF HIS LOWLY STATUS to steer away from crime.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nonam: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Meaning what?

Just try to control all your hash speech
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by tsmat(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2022
casualobserver:

If your father had used a condom, your mother wouldn’t have given birth to a dullard and spared the rest of us the burden of interacting with your low IQ.

See British citizen that has turned to agbero because of little criticism. Oga you're a lier and a tiff. Werey said "I AM A BRITISH CITIZEN" YOU CANT EVEN CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE GOOD SENTENCE. WAHALA FOR BRITISH CITIZEN LOL.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
tsmat:

See British citizen that has turned to agbero because of little criticism. Oga you're a lier and a tiff. Werey said "I AM A BRITISH CITIZEN" YOU CANT EVEN CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE GOOD SENTENCE. WAHALA FOR BRITISH CITIZEN LOL.

only illiterates type in capital letters. What does being a British citizen have to do with being an Agbero...ignoramus!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.