Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55894 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Truthisunique2: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

The boy is lying. Not only is he not 15, he would have attended a visa interview where he would have been interviewed on the purpose of his visit. As you can see below his visa was for medical purposes. It clearly states “private medical treatment”! it also clearly states "no work"
he can be going to uk believing it's medical visa employment that it means so this one no be excuse

The nature of job was put in secrecy, even if we agree he is 21 then where is the agreement of consent

Shebi Dem no dey do consent legally on paper, for a supposed lawmaker that should know better

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Highman56: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.
how is he a criminal? Someone trying to look for means of survival
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Truthisunique2: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaBanga:
The English and writing is too clean. This is mostly likely a fake account. The young man is under the protection of the UK and is likely not writing anything.
it's not all clean, illiteracy still dey laced inside

This could be coming from a member of his family or friend whom is aware of what happened with access to his account in Naija so it collaborates his statement
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Akharmony: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
That is oyibo man for you, he will just tell you whats up . . I can imagine flying a boy out of Nigeria and no competent doctor could run test on him to know if his kidney matches with the sick patient
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by FireUpNow(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
So throughout the process non of ur family member is aware.
I see ur village people do meeting on u. U should hv play smart n change your Destiny but with ds I'm afraid u will still come bck to ur shovel...... I come in peace ooooo
You should also ask Ekweremadu himself for not asking the boy about his family before taking him to the UK. How could a senator just take someone outside the country without informing his family or friends? In fact they should also charge Ekweremadu for kidnapping and human trafficking together with organ harvesting. The boy story enter poo because I am so sure that he used a proxy to lure the boy

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he can be going to uk believing it's medical visa employment that it means so this one no be excuse

The nature of job was put in secrecy, even if we agree he is 21 then where is the agreement of consent

Shebi Dem no dey do consent legally on paper, for a supposed lawmaker that should know better

dont be daft
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Masterchef(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

He was working on a site in Nigeria!!! Of course, there are millions of kids working in Nigeria today. How is he a criminal?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Truthisunique2: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

dont be daft
next time you can express your self without insult
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Barth588(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
What I know is UK government is not like Nigerian government where the wealthy people are always right in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

I am not sure you read the part he said he was approached at the job site, meaning he has been hustling and don't tell me boys younger his age don't hustle in Nigeria.

I believe the part he said his passport and visa was arranged without stepping into the passport office or Embassy...We all know how things go in Nigeria so yes the Ekweremado fixed his age in the passport.

I see the Ekweremado's going to jail in the Uk but not sure about Nigeria because they can escape justice in Nigeria judging from their position and influence.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by do4luv14(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/

if this is what he truly said, then he just shoot himself on his foot,

if the Visa application forms clearly shows otherwise, that he is indeed going for work,
he would had provide, his health records, and level of his education,

but......... if as a Donor, he should be ready to return home, and even jailed for slander
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by sonofElElyon: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/

Absolute lie.. and they took him to a doctor who was neutral and hadn't been compromised by them eh?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by symbianDON(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:
The story is so fascinating that i don't even know whose report to believe
I have always maintained that the possibility of the ekwerekadu's wanting to take advantage of the young man is higher than the boy wanting to take advantage of them! It's very very unlikely he knew what he was getting into when he was going to the UK.

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
next time you can express your self without insult

next time think before you post. if you have nothing intelligent to say keep quiet.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by stagger: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
This boy thinks we are stupid.

A UK visa process starts with filling the form on the website. You will be asked a boatload of questions to answer. After filling form, you will be given a date to submit your information, documents and all, with your fingerprints taken. You will go through at least four desks and the officers will be codedly asking you questions along the way.

After submission, you will wait at least three weeks to get your passport back with the attached visa or denial. There is no way you can be smuggled into the UK, especially with all the passenger locator forms and all you have to fill. Even before flying, the airline will submit the list of incoming travellers to the relevant agencies in the UK for screening and security vetting, not to talk of passing immigration control at London Heathrow.

He will soon start to talk true. I want Ekweremadu to deal decisively with this boy.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why is it that nobody seems to be bothered about the most important issue at stake? The urgent medical attention required by Ekweremadu's child!
Can we find a willing donor, whose kidneys match as soon as possible? If the child's health is revived, then we can focus on the legal battle.

#save ekweremadu's child asap!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
do4luv14:

if this is what he truly said, then he just shoot himself on his foot,

if the Visa application forms clearly shows otherwise, that he is indeed going for work,
he would had provide, his health records, and level of his education,

but......... if as a Donor, he should be ready to return home, and even jailed for slander

You obviously didn't read the part his passport and visa was arranged while he was still in Ekwerenadu house, he probably didn't get to see the letter while the process was ongoing in his absence.

I believe the part he said his passport and visa was arranged without stepping into the passport office or Embassy...We all know how things go in Nigeria so yes the Ekweremado fixed his age in the passport too.

I see the Ekweremado's going to jail in the Uk but not sure about Nigeria because they can escape justice in Nigeria judging from their position and influence.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Youngzedd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
iHart:
Before you criticise the man, ask yourself; can I donate my own kidney? If you no fit donate your own, no put mouth for the matter

If Ekweremadu open a portal for kidney donation with a juicy offer, within 48 hours, he will get millions of applications

In a nation where there's so much abject poverty and suffering.

The truth is, millions of Nigerians are looking for such opportunity.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
stagger:

A UK visa process starts with filling the form on the website. You will be asked a boatload of questions to answer. After filling form, you will be given a date to submit your information, documents and all, with your fingerprints taken. You will go through at least four desks and the officers will be codedly asking you questions along the way.

After submission, you will wait at least three weeks to get your passport back with the attached visa or denial. There is no way you can be smuggled into the UK, especially with all the passenger locator forms and all you have to fill. Even before flying, the airline will submit the list of incoming travellers to the relevant agencies in the UK for screening and security vetting, not to talk of passing immigration control at London Heathrow.

He will soon start to talk true. I want Ekweremadu to deal decisively with this boy.

The boy did not claim he was smuggled into the UK! The purpose of the visit as stated in the visa application is the main problem. The embassy officials must have been led to believe that the young man was the one in need of foreign medical treatment, rather than a willing organ donor for the child of Ekwremadu.
If indeed there was an agreement or consent, then they should have been bold enough to state it clearly in the visa application form that the young man was going to donate his kidney.
Also, why was there no written agreement signed by the boy, the Ekwemadu's and at least one of the boy's relations? Maybe his father, mom, sibling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

The boy is lying. Not only is he not 15, he would have attended a visa interview where he would have been interviewed on the purpose of his visit. As you can see below his visa was for medical purposes. It clearly states “private medical treatment”! it also clearly states "no work"

And in the interview, am sure he told them that he is going to UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

And in the interview, am sure he told them that he is going to UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter

if he told them anything other than that he would have been denied a visa
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
stagger:

Can you us where the boy said he was smuggled?

Regarding the questions he was asked, I am sure David told the consular officers that he was going to the UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter...right?

How will ekwerenmadu deal decisively with the boy? From where ekwerenmadu is presently and where David is, how is he going do the decisive dealing?

If his daughters health was so important, why didn't ekwerenmadu, his wife or any of children volunteer to save their daughter & sister?

If the said girl wants to marry, will she marry David or she will marry the son of one of her father's friends in political circles? Can't these father's friend donate any of their sons to save the sick girl?

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

if he told them anything other than that he would have been denied a visa

Woooow....so who told him to tell the consular officers anything other than that was going to the UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Tallvictor23: 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
I believe this story because if he really knew about it , they would have carried series of tests here in Nigerian and would have found out that his kidney wasn’t compatible to that of the senators daughter .
Think about it , the question everyone was asking since ; “ why didn’t they test him here in Nigeria “

I think he’s telling the truth

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

Obviously, the Ekweremadu's gave a misleading piece of information to the embassy. How can you give the purpose of visit as 'for medical treatment' when the young man is not sick? On the contrary, it is Ekweremadu's child who needs the medical treatment! If they truly had an agreement, which the young man willingly signed, then the Ekweremadu's should have been bold enough to state it clearly in the visa application that he was going to the UK to donate a kidney.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
But you definitely went to the VISA centre for biometrics and submission of application?

Henix:

The last time I applied for UK Visa, I didn't attend any interview
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Vikalinda(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why was his family not carried along, in Nigeria at 21 you still need parental input of such decision. It is a serious decision for a young man to take alone, senator must have known all this.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ucheamani(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please read the visa letter again

FOJEM:

Obviously, the Ekweremadu's gave a misleading piece of information to the embassy. How can you give the purpose of visit as 'for medical treatment' when the young man is not sick? On the contrary, it is Ekweremadu's child who needs the medical treatment! If they truly had an agreement, which the young man willingly signed, then the Ekweremadu's should have been bold enough to state it clearly in the visa application that he was going to the UK to donate a kidney.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
FOJEM:

how daft are you? Did you not read the letter Ekweremadu wrote the embassy? Nigeria needs a popoluation control policy, we are giving birth to too many retards!!!

Go and read the widely circulated letter that Ekweremadu wrote to the embassy for David's visa and when you have finished (you may need to read it 10 times because of your low IQ) go and meet your mother and tell her you are dissapointed in her that she allowed your father to have sex with her without using a condom because it has resulted in her giving birth to a child with a low IQ and you are a burden to your country!!!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emaprince: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
This Ekurukere-MADUS saga has too many angles that cause incurable migraines trying to dissect.

Look at the ? trisexual guy that looks like a cross-breed between a “snake” and an “agama lizard”?

Nigerian Poverty Capital Of The World-TUALE!!!!!

How can The Ekweremadus accept any organ from this kind of STREET-person instead of from one of their family member if NOT FOR RITUALS?

Fear CHRISTIANS o.

The sight of him gives me the jeepy-creepies!
I won’t even take his kidney to give my dog. You can tell he is a drug-addict and into male prostitution.

This dude sidan for mansion for ONE WEEK dey feast, and international passport land for im hand juss like dat? From where? No capturing?

He was told he had a job waiting in the UK for a “15 year old”, “21 year-old” or “41 year-old” and he or any of his family members did not ask for details? To work illegally without a work visa or with a visitor’s visa?

Those immigration officers from A-Z should be JAILED without trial.

Nigerian passport is useless for real.
Are you paid by ekeeremadu to type this garbage?

What has his looks and financial state got to do with ekweremadu trying to harvest his organ to save a daughter
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by AndSunGorilla: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Youngzedd:

If Ekweremadu open a portal for kidney donation with a juicy offer, within 48 hours, he will get millions of applications

In a nation where there's so much abject poverty and suffering.

The truth is, millions of Nigerians are looking for such opportunity.
It is illegal in most countries to purchase organs. You can get a donor legally but "payments" would have to be under the table. Payments should only cover reimbursable to cover transport and lost wages.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without his knowledge or consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.

Not in anyway trying to exonerate Ekweremadu though. He is still culpable under UK laws.

People who are poorly educated can easily be taken advantage of. How do you think girls are trafficked to work as prostitutes? Their sponsors tell them they have jobs as maids and so on waiting overseas but once they get there, they are told the truth. That is-you're here to do prostitution and if you refuse, we will deal with you mercilessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.