Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55892 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emaprince: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without his knowledge or consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.

Not in anyway trying to exonerate Ekweremadu though. He is still culpable under UK laws.
you are making up stuffs on your own.

You read him well. He said they promised him job. Not kidney donation.

He came to UK and they took him straight to the hospital. But UK doctors are not as curript as Nigerians..so the first thing to do is ask the guy if he is willing to donate the kidney..and the dangers involved.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by adedayoa2(f): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

Him don collect advance payment na.

Plus the issue of relocating to the UK still dey on board.

Better to lie to the doctor that you are 15 years (or even less) rather than to tell the Ekweremmadus "I no wan do again".
na so
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by adedayoa2(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
iHart:
was he aware he was going to donate kidney in the first instance?
He knows, that guy is lying.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by oyeb15: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
The should give Ekeremadu 15 years term. That boy 7months.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Poleski: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
The Ekweremadus need to be jailed. I believe this kid; his story seems genuine.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Premiumwriter: 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Common SHARRRRRAP! angry
*reverting to my NL days of high level irritability and cyber psychosis*

Illiterates like you will never ask questions.

The boy or the EKURUKERE-MADUS are the only DISGUSTING PIGS in this topic.
you are disgusting

*spits
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by casualobserver: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
grandstar:

People who are poorly educated can easily be taken advantage of. How do you think girls are trafficked to work as prostitutes? Their sponsors tell them they have jobs as maids and so on waiting overseas but once they get there, they are told the truth. That is-you're here to do prostitution and if you refuse, we will deal with you mercilessly

the difference is I am sure those girls did not have "purpose of visit: prostitution" on their visa. David's visa specifically states "medical" and "no work"
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emmariks(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Angelfrost:

A real criminal... Just like the useless and crooked senator.

Both of them should be tried for fraud, and imprisoned... After the sentence, both idiots should be deported!
Senior man you still de talk put for this Sinator matter? Lol...I don miss you for sports section.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Angelfrost(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emmariks:
Senior man you still de talk put for this Sinator matter? Lol...I don miss you for sports section.

Boss, no mind our useless politicians and their supporters for this forum. Na their matter dey bring me here! cool

How this new season wan be na?!! I can't wait o!

Naija matter don tire person abeg!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking
sue them where? If you are talking of Nigeria he should not try it. In Nigeria justice is for the highest bidder and Ekweremadu have all the money to buy the so called judgement. Or they will even hire assassin for him.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Selfkontrol: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emaprince:
you are making up stuffs on your own.

You read him well. He said they promised him job. Not kidney donation.

He came to UK and they took him straight to the hospital. But UK doctors are not as curript as Nigerians..so the first thing to do is ask the guy if he is willing to donate the kidney..and the dangers involved.
if you read between the lines you would realise the boy is not a smart liar. a kidney receiver obviously needs a matching donor so how come he was taking to the uk without prior test in Nigeria to comfirm its compatible. the fact is, the boy is aware of the kidney donation but played a fast one on the senator.the senator made promises to the naive young man but I guess he had a rethink and probably took advice from people so he played the senator. either ways, the senator is going to jail.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by stagger: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you us where the boy said he was smuggled?

Regarding the questions he was asked, I am sure David told the consular officers that he was going to the UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter...right?

How will ekwerenmadu deal decisively with the boy? From where ekwerenmadu is presently and where David is, how is he going do the decisive dealing?

If his daughters health was so important, why didn't ekwerenmadu, his wife or any of children volunteer to save their daughter & sister?

If the said girl wants to marry, will she marry David or she will marry the son of one of her father's friends in political circles? Can't these father's friend donate any of their sons to save the sick girl?

What is the difference between smuggling and trafficking?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.
you are the worst criminal. So the boy should have just open his stomach so that they will harvest his kidneys a abi?
How can someone that don't know ekweremadu will just agree to donate his kidney?
Why didn't them do the test here in Nigeria?
Since I was born,I have never seen a Nigerian that will donate his kidney to someone he don't know.
Had it been Ekweremadu even said that the boy wanted to sell his kidney,I would have believe him small.
How can a Nigerian walk up to someone that don't have any family affiliation and decided to donate his kidney.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by prophetfire: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
SecretAgent770:
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/
. Rubbish. Who posts all this thrash fake story on nairaland?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
stagger:

What is the difference between smuggling and trafficking?

I don't know. Pls tell me.

Can you show us where the boy said he was smuggled?

Regarding the questions he was asked, I am sure David told the consular officers that he was going to the UK to donate his kidney to ekwerenmadus daughter...right?

How will ekwerenmadu deal decisively with the boy? From where ekwerenmadu is presently and where David is, how is he going do the decisive dealing?

If his daughters health was so important, why didn't ekwerenmadu, his wife or any of children volunteer to save their daughter & sister?

If the said girl wants to marry, will she marry David or she will marry the son of one of her father's friends in political circles? Can't these father's friend donate any of their sons to save the sick girl?

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are the worst criminal. So the boy should have just open his stomach so that they will harvest his kidneys a abi?
How can someone that don't know ekweremadu will just agree to donate his kidney?
Why didn't them do the test here in Nigeria?
Since I was born,I have never seen a Nigerian that will donate his kidney to someone he don't know.
Had it been Ekweremadu even said that the boy wanted to sell his kidney,I would have believe him small.
How can a Nigerian walk up to someone that don't have any family affiliation and decided to donate his kidney.

If ekwerenmadu tells the truth, then he will be in more soup
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

how daft are you? Did you not read the letter Ekweremadu wrote the embassy? Nigeria needs a popoluation control policy, we are giving birth to too many retards!!!

Go and read the widely circulated letter that Ekweremadu wrote to the embassy for David's visa and when you have finished (you may need to read it 10 times because of your low IQ) go and meet your mother and tell her you are dissapointed in her that she allowed your father to have sex with her without using a condom because it has resulted in her giving birth to a child with a low IQ and you are a burden to your country!!!

At least, my mom had me for my father, unlike you a confirmed bastard!
Apparently, you are an umpurumiri addict, who specializes in harvesting the organs of unsuspecting, vulnerable people. Why not make an attempt to use your rotten brain for once? Where is the written agreement signed by the young man and his relations?
How foolish can you be? Just look at the visa page and tell me what is written there as the purpose of visit. Poverty-stricken Mumu!
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without his knowledge or consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.

Not in anyway trying to exonerate Ekweremadu though. He is still culpable under UK laws.

Valid point.

I feel he changed his mind, may be after the doctor may have explained the process and the side effects to him

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

how daft are you? Did you not read the letter Ekweremadu wrote the embassy? Nigeria needs a popoluation control policy, we are giving birth to too many retards!!!

Go and read the widely circulated letter that Ekweremadu wrote to the embassy for David's visa and when you have finished (you may need to read it 10 times because of your low IQ) go and meet your mother and tell her you are dissapointed in her that she allowed your father to have sex with her without using a condom because it has resulted in her giving birth to a child with a low IQ and you are a burden to your country!!!

I understand why it is so painful for you to read the truth, written by reasonable people unlike you.
Apparently, you are one of the mpurumiri addicts employed to harvest organs of unsuspecting, vulnerable youths! Your illegal and evil business will continue to fail.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Looks ng at that boy they should have read him psychologicaly to know he's a crook.

Obviously, he's a trying to outsmart The Ekweremadus. He wants to use that means to attract sympathy so he remains abroad .

He's playing a script written for him by God knows who.
let me ask you: can you decide to donate your kidney to someone you don't know?
I believe that if this boy was told that he would go their to donate kidney his family will have been involved. Naptip would have been involved. An agreement would have written down.
These politicians are animals, they see a strong poor boy and they want to harvest his kidney. Maybe after removing the kidney they would have removed the liver and throws the death body in an ocean since non of his family members were involved.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Emaprince: 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Selfkontrol:
if you read between the lines you would realise the boy is not a smart liar. a kidney receiver obviously needs a matching donor so how come he was taking to the uk without prior test in Nigeria to comfirm its compatible. the fact is, the boy is aware of the kidney donation but played a fast one on the senator.the senator made promises to the naive young man but I guess he had a rethink and probably took advice from people so he played the senator. either ways, the senator is going to jail.
I thought about it too..and I know its possible they had an agreement prior to him going to UK. But then, the fact that the senator went about it in such a secretive way shows he has an ulterior motive to "use and dump" the guy...or possibly deleting him off existence so this incident won't have no trace. I know I might be reaching but, this is a Nigerian politician whose hands are dirty and bloody..so wasting a poor boys life to save his daughters is easy for him.

It is very possible he haven't paid a penny to that boy..except the feeding and UK travel. So my initial speculation is still valid. I like the fact that the doctor talked to him and he was very smart to renege on whatever agreement they had.

To me..I strongly believe they deceived that boy with fake promises because they wanted to use him and useless his life. Ekweremadu should be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Tonnierichy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
blazingblender:
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking
The facts are not convincing enough? When did he make his passport? Can anyone donate kidney to anyone? How did they know he has a compatible blood group? The story no get body odour
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:

ekweremadu did not say the boy wanted to sell his kidney,he said the boy agree to donate his kidney. Mr man,how many Nigerians have you ever seen donating their kidney to a total stranger?

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by grandstar(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
casualobserver:

the difference is I am sure those girls did not have "purpose of visit: prostitution" on their visa. David's visa specifically states "medical" and "no work"

When it wrote medical "was it organ removal from a willing donor?"
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by joe54: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ucheamani:
Too many holes in this story
(1) You can't get Nigerian Passport by proxy, you must appear for biometrics capture
(2) You also require a NIN to apply for Nigerian International Passport
(3) British Visa Cannot be issued without biometric capture so its impossible to be issued a Visa by proxy
(4) The purpose of the VISA is clearly stated on the VISA
(5) His BVN was captured in 2019 that's about 3 years ago so Ekweremmadu couldn't have changed his age from 15 to 21

Good job.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
oloko1859:
There's a lot of blanks in that story, it doesn't add up somehow. Maybe it'll be better narrated when he says it directly
can you donate your kidney to a total stranger?
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by mrdino(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Timialaye:
The story is so fascinating that i don't even know whose report to believe
Though senator Ekweremadu is not a saint, but I don't believe this guy's story at all.

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Niom(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
godoluwa:
So many things did not add up in this boy case

Ekweremadu could have got another kidney for his daughter if they made it open but instead they want to do everything secretly

People who are not rich or well connected are getting kidney donor without much stress

There's possibility the contact to the guy played ekweremadu

It's funny that they never tested if the guy kidney is compatible before embarking on such trip

Money cannot buy everything in this life, although it's good to have money but please let's be mindful of what we eat, cream we use, what we drink, n our lifestyle entirely

Life no get duplicate

The more reason why I believe the boy wasn't awarebhe was going for such deal. Else they would havevatleast carried out kidney compartability test here in Nigeria before embackibg on such trip...

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nonam: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Chaiii
You are indeed a crazy woman

You are insane.. angry

KanwuliaExtra:
This Ekurukere-MADUS saga has too many angles that cause incurable migraines trying to dissect.

Look at the ? trisexual guy that looks like a cross-breed between a “snake” and an “agama lizard”?

Nigerian Poverty Capital Of The World-TUALE!!!!!

How can The Ekweremadus accept any organ from this kind of STREET-person instead of from one of their family member if NOT FOR RITUALS?

Fear CHRISTIANS o.

The sight of him gives me the jeepy-creepies!
I won’t even take his kidney to give my dog. You can tell he is a drug-addict and into male prostitution.

This dude sidan for mansion for ONE WEEK dey feast, and international passport land for im hand juss like dat? From where? No capturing?

He was told he had a job waiting in the UK for a “15 year old”, “21 year-old” or “41 year-old” and he or any of his family members did not ask for details? To work illegally without a work visa or with a visitor’s visa?

Those immigration officers from A-Z should be JAILED without trial.

Nigerian passport is useless for real.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Miracle2020: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
eedimo:

Now you get it!!!
You see where his multiple lies is leading him?
let me ask you; Can you donate your kidney to a total stranger?
How many Nigerians have you seen donating their kidney to a stranger?
The highest a Nigerian will do is to sell it, but for Ekweremadu to say that the boy agreed to donate (not sale) his kidney to ekweremadu is a total lie.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by honour7: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:

Remember, they said the operation was to take place in turkey
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
FOJEM:

To casual observer.
At least my mother had me for my father, unlike you who is a confirmed BASTARD!
Apparently, you are an umpurumiri addict, who specializes in harvesting the organs of unsuspecting, vulnerable people. Why not make an attempt to use your rotten brain for once? Where is the written agreement signed by the young man and his relations?
How foolish can you be? Just look at the visa page and tell me what is written there as the purpose of visit. Poverty-stricken Mumu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patrol Helicopter Touched Down In Ihiala On Election Monitoring / Terrific Moment A Driver Jumps Out Of His Bus To Join Obidient Rally(video&pix) / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.