Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It (5942 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Tboymessiah(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by prodigyy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
This thread suppose reach fp

Omo I've been using my cd oo, I've not been infected before
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Bamrems: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Guys should learn about urge control, it saves a lot from the suffering and agony that STI/STDs bring.
There was this babe in my school, tall, sexy and damn beautiful. We're cool and somehow she just likes me and perhaps wants me to have a taste of the cookie. We stay in the same apartment, so most times she comes visiting in her lingerie and some skippy dresses.
After our graduation, she brought wine and all that and we celebrated, the next thing was to renew our Visa and apply for jobs. Infact she was so lucky that she got a good job before graduation.
That fateful day we went for medical test and when we got the results, she became so moody and sad. I asked what the problem was and she said, they made mistake with her result, that she can't have that disease.
To cut the long story short, she went for another test elsewhere and sort her self out just for her to take up the job.
Guys be careful out there, don't let your urge ruin your destiny. Thanks for having me

5 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
i was fucking an olosho, the condom bursted i didnt know untill i finished. i said its what itz and go back inside raw. mehn after a week i started having flu like symptoms, my google research lead directly to hiv infact i had all hiv symptoms the only symptom i didnt have is skin rash. it happened january 2019 i did hiv test several times all negative. nigger still have a swollen lymph node in the side of his neck sti ll

3 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Bamrems:
Guys should learn about urge control, it saves a lot from the suffering and agony that STI/STDs bring.
There was this babe in my school, tall, sexy and damn beautiful. We're cool and somehow she just likes me and perhaps wants me to have a taste of the cookie. We stay in the same apartment, so most times she comes visiting in her lingerie and some skippy dresses.
After our graduation, she brought wine and all that and we celebrated, the next thing was to renew our Visa and apply for jobs. Infact she was so lucky that she got a good job before graduation.
That fateful day we went for medical test and when we got the results, she became so moody and sad. I asked what the problem was and she said, they made mistake with her result, that she can't have that disease.
To cut the long story short, she went for another test elsewhere and sort her self out just for her to take up the job.
Guys be careful out there, don't let your urge ruin your destiny. Thanks for having me
what disease did she get
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Wizywiz(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Abeg make una dey use protection oooo..better still practice abstinence....sex no be food......most ladies coochies are breeding grounds for bacteria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Stan2Chris(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2022
The fear of std is d beginning of wisdom for me. Since wey I Bleep one single mother around January finish. I spend close to 50k take treat myself for hospital n drugs. Tnk God after everything I dey alright. I nor fit Bleep any bae now without CD. Most baes out side na infection dey Dem pussy. Guys be careful and use CD always

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Olajydeey: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Afrobasic:

antibodies? or antibiotics?

if you mean the latter, I took Nitrofurantoin for 14 days.
Did?
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Olajydeey: 11:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Afrobasic:

What drug did you use?
Has he mentioned d drug?
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by RedpillAnalyst: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Guys protect your self. The sad thing is women hate condoms. Once a woman parts her leg she doesn't mind what goes inside. You have to use your discretion.

Over 35% of sexually active women have one type of STI or more.

In USA, more black women (50%) than white women (28%) reported a lifetime STD. - Stats from Journal of Women's Health.

The vagina hosts a lot of scary things. The pharmacist and gynaecologists know this truth.

If you know what's on you won't even be kissing any girl without a condom on your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by RedpillAnalyst: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

Has he mentioned d drug?

Why are you all looking for drug?
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Olajydeey: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
Guys protect your self. The sad thing is women hate condoms. One a woman parts her leg she doesn't mind what goes inside. You have to use your discretion.

Over 35% of sexually active women have one type of STI or more.

In USA, more black women (50%) than white women (28%) reported a lifetime STD. - Stats from Journal of Women's Health.

The vagina hosts a lot of scary things. The pharmacist and gynaecologists know this truth.

If you know what's on you won't even be kissing any girl without a condom on your mouth.
You can't get an STD just by kissing
Lolz
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by RedpillAnalyst: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olajydeey:

You can't get an STD just by kissing
Lolz

Yes, you can get all communicable diseases by just physical contact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Olajydeey: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

Yes, you can get all communicable diseases by just physical contact.
I dan hear u

Remember bro, google is your friend
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by 4ward4: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
i was fucking an olosho, the condom bursted i didnt know untill i finished. i said its what itz and go back inside raw. mehn after a week i started having flu like symptoms, my google research lead directly to hiv infact i had all hiv symptoms the only symptom i didnt have is skin rash. it happened january 2019 i did hiv test several times all negative. nigger still have a swollen lymph node in the side of his neck sti ll

HIV are of Two types. 1 & 2. Presence of a Node makes your liable to further investigation . Please do a comprehensive blood test and not the quick test as some of that can't detect on of the specific type.
Best of luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
4ward4:

HIV are of Two types. 1 & 2. Presence of a Node makes your liable to further investigation . Please do a comprehensive blood test and not the quick test as some of that can't detect on of the specific type.
Best of luck
i did it twice after 6months of my exposure it was on 2019 apart from this swollen lymph node i have no other health issues
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by SenecaTheYonger: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
i did it twice after 6months of my exposure it was on 2019 apart from this swollen lymph node i have no other health issues

Swollen lymph is a cause for concern bro. Did you do any urine test and swab test?

3 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Swollen lymph is a cause for concern bro. Did you do any urine test and swab test?
i did not do that
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
i did not do that

Wow. Please try.
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by 4ward4: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:

You will be fine...Just follow up and ensure all is good.Don't like typing much , but similar situation happed last year with a female friend. Test showed -ve, before I meet her. but I wasn't convinced and we both went for it. she was +ve after visiting a more sophisticated lab.

4 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
4ward4:

You will be fine...Just follow up and ensure all is good.Don't like typing much , but similar situation happed last year with a female friend. Test showed -ve, before I meet her. but I wasn't convinced and we both went for it. she was +ve after visiting a more sophisticated lab.
bro i dont have hiv its been 3years now since my exposure

5 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by elpochas: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Afrobasic:

Pls how is it.
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by elpochas: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Afrobasic:

Pls how much is it sold?
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by capetownboyz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abba114:
bro i dont have hiv its been 3years now since my exposure
u de fear hahahah

1 Like

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
capetownboyz:
u de fear hahahah
no bro even if i get it i know its not deadly
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Polynek(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mehn I remember vividly it was in my jss3 wen I was sleeping in dsame room with my elder brother and we both use dsame towel and sponge, and my broda normally patronize olosho once In a while,
He contacted an infection and kept it to himself bcox He his shy to tell me, and I didn't I know, so we kept using dsame towel and sponge, all of a sudden I begin to see some rashes at my private part, and laps,, omo d scratching no b here oo grin, the worse part is dat if I begin to scratch it, it will be sweeting me d more grin, i go scratch my balls till blood begin to come out at dox rashes,
Wen I told my Dad about it, He bought izal and lime, told me and my broda to scratch dox rashes and rub d izal and lime whenever we want to baff grin
Ladies and gentle men the pains no b here oo grin I cried like a baby grin for wetin no concern me grin
After doing dat for 4days, the rashes begin to dry off, since den I go buy my own towel and sponge grin
In our dialect they call it, oko junction, or oko babangida grin

6 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Antibettings: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022

5 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Freelane33(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2022
capetownboyz:
u de fear hahahah
The guy Dey enter dem niggas cruise grin grin
Baba go chop amala and ogunfe make you use malt cool it down
You nor get hiv
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by SenecaTheYonger: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
4ward4:

You said he’ll be fine then you gave an example of someone that wasn’t fine. Very nice.

2 Likes

Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by 4ward4: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

You said he’ll be fine then you have an example of someone that wasn’t fine. Very nice.
She is doing very fine now
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Olajydeey: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2022
elpochas:
Pls how much is it sold?
Around #1500
Re: What Stds Have You Gotten B4 And How Did U Contract It by Bamrems: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2022
SYPHILIS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream / On What Condition Will You Leave A Woman? / Eight Reasons Why Women Hate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.