Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (43959 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PumpumPrince: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mina79:

Please tell me you are fine!

yes am very fine & hand some & goood lookin & am a londonder from London & i have moiney....how much do u want please before we can do it please innit? i have moiney please? so was yor name and nomba again? smiley
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PumpumPrince: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mina79:

Please tell me you are fine!

sweet hat so please how much to love u please? smiley
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mfetenang: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
They can be president but not president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mina79(f): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

sweet hat so please how much to love u please? smiley
So what has job interview got to do with blue films and sex?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PumpumPrince: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mina79:

blue film & sexxx always help me consentrate & focus coz am always scrared of job intaview...for example if u can uickly send me a piture of yor booobsi plus yansh, it will really really help...just for me only!(no ofeinse) cheesy
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PumpumPrince: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mina79:

so do u were thong & tight min isket & can u twerk & was yor favoritee blue film again? cheesy
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
KEVIND:
"The fear that Igbos will dominate everywhere." - Sir Ahmadu Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
This is not true.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Idiko1: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Antoeni:
*The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North* . Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North. Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.
In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.
In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain. Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.
But in 1986 when Babangida registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) there was a riot in Lagos, Portharcout, Enugu, orchestrated and organised by CAN.
Pls who are the Religious Bigots?
Just recently, the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs distanced itself from all kinds of politics, but what about CAN? In 2013, a Private Jet belonging to the CAN President was intercepted in South Africa loaded with foreign currency, imagine it belonged to the Sultan?
So, let's ask ourselves who are the Religious Bigots?

I guess your analogy fell within the backwardness of thought among most Nigerians. You should have indicated where a Southern Christian registered Nigeria as member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). Did you think the Muslims from the northern Nigeria would have kept mute if Nnamdi Azikiwe instead of Balewa had registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2022
JuicCR:

This is not true.
This is very true…in fact, domination is not the word, let us try selfishness and narrow minded.
That’s why they are killing each other like flies.

If Nigeria gets divided, the Igbo nation will not last past 8 months. Why?
This group of people are not only senseless, but also lacks unity and integrity.

Can you make an Igbo man your house security guard?
Answer: He11 NO!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 5:15am On Jul 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Greeting Dignitaries At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.