Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (44050 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Wwwq: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lack of trust betrayal insincerity cunningness….
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Preciousgift90: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Shikini: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good question
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Prosper123: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
muykem:
Then give it to them. Nobody is preventing igbo from becoming president. It's by election and not selection so it's not given but earned. When they play the right politics then they will get it.
So playing the right politics is vote buying, sharing rice and whatnot. In deed, Nigeria is far from change now. That's why we are here today.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by lendahand(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Transcriber:
tell jehovah to protect his people or stfu

Ultra religious fools
no correlation between what you just typed and the balderdash you earlier spilt
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Alexis11: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
technicallyrich:

But according to you, claiming ijaw,you said all tribes hate igbos.
But here is s tiv man not an unknown bmc guy.
Reinstating his love for the igbos and south easterners.
I'm ijaw and I'm voting for the American, European and Asian standard president.
I m not voting for a theivve, triballist,liar, cunning,Stark illiterates,most corrupt man in the world,wanted cocaine dealer and a bastard that don't know his father's house.

Lol calm down... That man Tinubu, is your next GCFR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Alexis11: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
CSTRR:
BTW, Paul Enenche is from benue State.

It's part of the states that Tinubu supporters think tinubu will win. grin

Enenche's vote in Benue is one vote. grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by DonMekino(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Here you are foaming at the mouth and barking like a rabid dog because of politicians.

Do you realise how DUMB and ST00PEED you sound?
How you just described yourself perfectly now.... thumbs up
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by LordPsalm(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.
Also, they are always angry.

Okay.

I wish you what Nigeria did to Igbos.
Since its good, may u experience that goodness all ur life... iseeeee
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by HilcomTech(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
DonMekino:

How you just described yourself perfectly now.... thumbs up

I really feel sorry for your DARK and DEMENTED soul.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by DonMekino(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

I really feel sorry for your DARK and DEMENTED soul.
Save your sorry for that your "sorry ignorant ass"
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Image123(m): 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
JuicCR:
Why Can't Power Go To South East for Once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAP9K0DTrI

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1

Pastor, on this one we disagree sir. You rightly know that power is not shared round like pure water, it is earned. Credible SEasterners should strategically place themselves for power.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:
Because they are not accommodating, they are not united, they don't respect their elders, they have been given the position of the third citizen of the country and we know what they did.

Because they know that they had wronged them, marginalized them and are very afraid if what they can do if they get hold of power. That are industrious to d core n can make Nigeria great again and the Yoruba Muslims are so afraid n jealous of Igbos. Fact!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Image123:

Pastor, on this one we disagree sir. You rightly know that power is not shared round like pure water, it is earned. Credible SEasterners should strategically place themselves for power.

Yes that is why obi came out to present himself without any God father n from a very small party. Yes power is not shared so E mi lo kan your master does not have any turn, he should contest without unleashing his agberos against other ethnic groups online and offline, he should jettison bribery and corruption and see if he will smell there. Fools when it come to you, you will remember power is not shared but when it comes to the turn of the Igbos, you tell them to strategically position themselves and when they do, you tell them they lack structure and can never win, you will see what that Igbos can do and what d small party can do, we will vote Peter OBi and even if he doesn't win, we are happy to waste our vote. Peter OBi for President.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Simao88(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Righthussle:

Akuko ! Taaaa shutup!

Jehovah will change what ? Ehn ? Jehovah is arresting which situation? So Jehovah can arrest situation but cannot arrest the kidnappers that kidnapped the Methodist primate? Jehovah that watched the Owo killing without arresting the killers is now arresting what ? Wetin una dey smoke sef?

Hear me this pulpit bandit. Tell your Jehovah to change things now that a pastor is the vice president of Nigeria.

Oga, you lack regards. I pity your soul in hell
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by comodo: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Diligent1:

Yes oh. They don't respect their elders oh. But come to think of it, what have d country achieved with this respect of elders that are busy looting the country to sub-zero.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Righthussle: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Simao88 post=114277043][/quote]

See fear fear. Brainwashed fool. Which stupid hell.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
LordPsalm:
Okay.

I wish you what you wish me
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Image123(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
GGirll:

Yes that is why obi came out to present himself without any God father n from a very small party. Yes power is not shared so E mi lo kan your master does not have any turn, he should contest without unleashing his agberos against other ethnic groups online and offline, he should jettison bribery and corruption and see if he will smell there. Fools when it come to you, you will remember power is not shared but when it comes to the turn of the Igbos, you tell them to strategically position themselves and when they do, you tell them they lack structure and can never win, you will see what that Igbos can do and what d small party can do, we will vote Peter OBi and even if he doesn't win, we are happy to waste our vote. Peter OBi for President.

Small mind doing the same thing and expecting results. SMH
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
GGirll:

Because they know that they had wronged them, marginalized them and are very afraid if what they can do if they get hold of power. That are industrious to d core n can make Nigeria great again and the Yoruba Muslims are so afraid n jealous of Igbos. Fact!
As they have made their states great, and If you want to hear the truth nobody is jealous of you people but your people are not trustworthy, they are not straight forward.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
deukpai:
May Amadioha pause your mouth there.

Back to sender
This is what I am trying to prove
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
akbonus:

MAY GOOD PUNISH YOU
Back to sender
This is one of the things I am trying to prove
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
LordPsalm:
Okay.

Back to you iseeeee
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....
when is my turn?
I'm an Esan from Edo state.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kingspin(m): 12:50am On Jun 30, 2022
KEVIND:
"The fear that Igbos will dominate everywhere." - Sir Ahmadu Bello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Have you not seen bandits, killing and Kidnapping are rather dominant down South?

Ahmadu Bello, should bury the head in grave shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kingspin(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Parachoko:
The Pastor should tell us who is stopping Igbo candidates from contesting?

Can you list out the legacies of Peter Obi? I want to see the reason you are saying Peter Obi is better than the man who have legacies such as the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki deepsea port, BRT etc.

Who are you? How can you be this bitter because of my comment?

Can you show me when I said Ijaws hate Igbos?

Support who ever you like, is none of my business, this is democracy, we all have this freedom.

I am supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man who worked for companies like Delloite, GTE Services Corporation, Arthur Andersen etc

Here in Nigeria, he worked for Mobil, he resigned and join Politics, he became a senator and a Governor, now, he is a Presidential candidate and by God grace, he will win the election next year.

Some of his legacies as a Governor can still be point at in Lagos today. The Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki Deepsea Port, Eko Atlantic City, BRT etc This is some of the achievement of the person you are bitter about.

I hope you won't give yourself High Blood Pressure because of Tinubu and Parachoko wey no know if you dey exist or not.

I'm an Ijaw Man, and my vote is for The Jargaban Borgu

And don't forget to screenshot my post and show me where I stated that All Tribe's Hate Igbos.

The Pastor has the right to his opinion even though he is wrong. He can't defend some of the statements he made on the pulpit. PDP and AD didn't microzone to the South West. There is no time power has been microzone in Nigeria.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Tv debate between the candidates will solve the matter, no worry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by wisemum: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Out of the 3 candidates, I honestly prefer Peter Obi. I can't see myself voting for old grandpa's who should be playing advisory roles by now. However, the igbos are a tribe full of tribalism, hatred, backstabbing and division. That is why I am so afraid of them. Everywhere I have worked, make the mistake of giving the power and authority to an igbo man, and tribalism, divide and rule becomes the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 2:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Have you not seen bandits, killing and Kidnapping are rather dominant down South?

Ahmadu Bello, should bury the head in grave shame.

Have you dealt with an Igbo man lately?
If yes, you would have realized that Ahmadu Bello was on point with some of his comments.

Igbo people in general may need to look in the mirror and check one another…It is simply insane for a group of people to sleep and face the same direction for too many years… Igbo folks need to change their mindset, respect themselves and respect others. Anything less is uncivilized
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 2:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Diligent1:

As they have made their states great, and If you want to hear the truth nobody is jealous of you people but your people are not trustworthy, they are not straight forward.

See tribalist glutton that sold his people to fulanis. Who doesn't know average Yoruba man cannot be trusted reason why they are called demons....pls ask any Hausa man, we are more trusted than you guys. You sold the whole south in 2015 and 2019 and now, you want the same people you betrayed to support you at their own and regions detriment. Pls it's pay back time, I will rather waste my vote than to vote Tinubu, instead, let FULANI rule forever.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 2:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Igbos do not have the mindset to allow the yorubas to do what they are allowed to do in Lagos in their various states; this group of people are too selfish, narrow minded and lack integrity like no man’s business.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2022
wisemum:
Out of the 3 candidates, I honestly prefer Peter Obi. I can't see myself voting for old grandpa's who should be playing advisory roles by now. However, the igbos are a tribe full of tribalism, hatred, backstabbing and division. That is why I am so afraid of them. Everywhere I have worked, make the mistake of giving the power and authority to an igbo man, and tribalism, divide and rule becomes the order of the day.

Well you are the ones that are tribalistic who doesn't know that, Igbos are straight forward and doesn't mince words and back their words with actions, unlike you chameleons that will say A and do B. I will vote Peter OBi come rain come shine whatever it takes, I and my legions have made up our minds deal with it. It's not about Igbos now, it's about liberation of a once giant of Africa from old wicked men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.