Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche (44066 Views)

Why Can't An Igbo Catholic Become A Pope? / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

Well you are the ones that are tribalistic who doesn't know that, Igbos are straight forward and doesn't mince words and back their words with actions, unlike you chameleons that will say A and do B. I will vote Peter OBi come rain come shine whatever it takes, I and my legions have made up our minds deal with it. It's not about Igbos now, it's about liberation of a once giant of Africa from old wicked men.

What are you talking about dude?
How can you librate anything when you senseless people continue to kill each other like flies, when you sell each other like a sachet of pure water, when you lack unity and integrity, when you hate everything etc

Dude, please go somewhere and allow real people to talk. Please!!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 2:32am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

See tribalist glutton that sold his people to fulanis. Who doesn't know average Yoruba man cannot be trusted reason why they are called demons....pls ask any Hausa man, we are more trusted than you guys. You sold the whole south in 2015 and 2019 and now, you want the same people you betrayed to support you at their own and regions detriment. Pls it's pay back time, I will rather waste my vote than to vote Tinubu, instead, let FULANI rule forever.

You are more trusted, but out of 90 Igbo delegates , 82 sold their votes to Atiku…making their Igbo brother looked like a fool.
How can you people lead a nation with this despicable selfish mindset??
Yorubas don’t trust you, while the Hausas don’t respect you….Why? Because you can’t even trust yourselves. So sad!
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 2:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Image123:

Small mind doing the same thing and expecting results. SMH

You with toutish mindset, sorry it's no longer business as usual, we will prove to you guys, how resolute we can be. Election is not far from now, the church, the SE/SS and the sane northerners and westerners, the poor and intellectuals plus students, will vote with their conscience. This election will show you fools who the real Nigerians are. We are tired of recycling old wicked men, we are tired of backwardness, we are tired of blackout, we are tired of high inflation of goods and services, we are tired of delapidated healthcare facilities, we are tired of hunger, slavery and wanton killings, rituals, corruption and shame globally, we want Naira to have value again, we want good roads, we want our Universities to be world class and we want our old retired pensioners paid after working their dues n contributing to this country, we want our judiciary to be emancipated and we want to be proud of our country. You wicked few, causing problems, impoverishing Nigerian citizens, this is your last straw, we have awaken, if you don't allow peaceful election, then whatever you do will be matched with same response
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 2:37am On Jun 30, 2022
zomby:

You are more trusted, but out of 90 Igbo delegates , 82 sold their votes to Atiku…making their Igbo brother looked like a fool.
How can you people lead a nation with this despicable selfish mindset??
Yorubas don’t trust you, while the Hausas don’t respect you….Why? Because you can’t even trust yourselves. So sad!
Yorubas are not trusted by the whole tribes, hausas can't even dare trust you guys go up north and find out, reason why you don't travel out of your region. Let's see who Nigerians trust this time, whether the drug baron or Obi.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 2:48am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

Yorubas are not trusted by the whole tribes, hausas can't even dare trust you guys go up north and find out, reason why you don't travel out of your region. Let's see who Nigerians trust this time, whether the drug baron or Obi.
You are a very funny dude.
FYI: I’m 1/2 Hausa, so don’t tell me something new. The Hausas see you igbos as the cheapest commodity in the country; cheaper than a sachet of pure water.

Have you seen Ahmadu Bello’s video clip?
If no, please go and watch the video..and listen to how u guys were described
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Image123(m): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

You with toutish mindset, sorry it's no longer business as usual, we will prove to you guys, how resolute we can be. Election is not far from now, the church, the SE/SS and the sane northerners and westerners, the poor and intellectuals plus students, will vote with their conscience. This election will show you fools who the real Nigerians are. We are tired of recycling old wicked men, we are tired of backwardness, we are tired of blackout, we are tired of high inflation of goods and services, we are tired of delapidated healthcare facilities, we are tired of hunger, slavery and wanton killings, rituals, corruption and shame globally, we want Naira to have value again, we want good roads, we want our Universities to be world class and we want our old retired pensioners paid after working their dues n contributing to this country, we want our judiciary to be emancipated and we want to be proud of our country. You wicked few, causing problems, impoverishing Nigerian citizens, this is your last straw, we have awaken, if you don't allow peaceful election, then whatever you do will be matched with same response

ipobic rant. Open your eyes, they are all the same thieves. Leave the church out of your ravings, we're not all blind.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by orisa37: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2022
WHY DON'T YOU, PAUL ENENCHE, CONTEST?
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is an election not selection

An igbo man has been contesting the presidential election in nigeria since time immemorial.

Try read or listen to understand, 1999, they was south west, both parties brought out southwest, 2007, north central same, same 2015, they said Jonatan was bad and that it was still north rule, buhari came, now.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 6:14am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

See tribalist glutton that sold his people to fulanis. Who doesn't know average Yoruba man cannot be trusted reason why they are called demons....pls ask any Hausa man, we are more trusted than you guys. You sold the whole south in 2015 and 2019 and now, you want the same people you betrayed to support you at their own and regions detriment. Pls it's pay back time, I will rather waste my vote than to vote Tinubu, instead, let FULANI rule forever.
Why do you think anybody needs your vote
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Diligent1(f): 6:22am On Jun 30, 2022
GGirll:

Well you are the ones that are tribalistic who doesn't know that, Igbos are straight forward and doesn't mince words and back their words with actions, unlike you chameleons that will say A and do B. I will vote Peter OBi come rain come shine whatever it takes, I and my legions have made up our minds deal with it. It's not about Igbos now, it's about liberation of a once giant of Africa from old wicked men.
Did you say Igbos are straight forward? you must be a joker
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Kingspin(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2022
zomby:

Have you dealt with an Igbo man lately?
If yes, you would have realized that Ahmadu Bello was on point with some of his comments.

Igbo people in general may need to look in the mirror and check one another…It is simply insane for a group of people to sleep and face the same direction for too many years… Igbo folks need to change their mindset, respect themselves and respect others. Anything less is uncivilized
Nigerians need to change their mindset first.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Wally00: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Igbo president will try to reduce number of poor people and stop corruption in Nigeria, thereby depriving me my source of livelihood. I don’t want Igbo man president.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Hussein035: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
JuicCR:
Why Can't Power Go To South East for Once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPAP9K0DTrI

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/28/2023-who-says-an-igbo-man-cant-be-president-pastor-enenche-blasts-apc-pdp/?utm_source=break.ma&amp=1

In Nigeria we only recognized Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa.

It was Jonathan for 6 years, then buhari, the next is Yoruba, someone now started Complaining Igbo turn pls is Jonathan a Yoruba man. Pastor whatever and his uncontented followers should respect themselves
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
dgr8truth:
Peter Obi ticks all the boxes.

If you are for fairness and equity, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for brilliance, then it's Peter Obi
If you are persuaded by quality experience, then it's Peter Obi, tested and trusted.
If you are for a non controversial candidate with solid background, then it's Peter Obi.
If you are for hope, then surely it's Peter Obi.

Atiku is good, Tinubu is better, but Peter Obi is the best for the future of this country.
True
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Amumaigwe: 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....

Support for Peter Obi is more of a self service than Igbo service. Think about it more rationally.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Cazzim(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm not ibo ooo
But on a serious note, dis people hv being highly marginalized.
It's their turn in a fair Nigeria
That's d only reason I'm supporting Peter Obi. He is not a saint though, an average Nigerian is a criminal but for d reason of one Nigeria it's ibo's turn....

oga stop saying rubbish, nobody is doing turn, if u are strong enough contest if u win primary election then fine u pass the first round to the main election, nobody is stopping them.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Cazzim(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Mraphel:
WHY IGBO CANNOT BE PRESIDENT

1.THEIR POLITICIANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH OTHER POLITICIANS FROM EACH POLITICAL ZONES.

2. THEY DON'T BUILD BRIDGES ACROSS THE NATION.

3. THEY BELIEVE WITHOUT HAUSA AND FULANI'S SUPPORT THEY'RE NOTHING IN TERMS OF POLITICS REASON WHY MANY OF THEIR POLITICIANS DO STEPS DOWN FOR NORTHERNERS IN EVERY ELECTION.

4. THEY'RE STILL LEARNING NIGERIAN POLITICS FROM THE YORUBAS

5. POLITICS IS NOT IN THEIR CULTURE

good, Igbo don't know politics,,, and there betrayal
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by deeva2: 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I repeat, you are still a child who knows nothing about politics.

2023 election result will tell us who is still a child in politics so lets leave the mata till then.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Parachoko: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Tv debate between the candidates will solve the matter, no worry
I can't wait for the debates to start.
I hope more than 1 debate will hold
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Yes! That's what you keep getting if you don't stop posting trash about a tribe that does nothing to you and your house whole.

Diligent1:

Back to sender
This is what I am trying to prove
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by zomby(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Parachoko:
I can't wait for the debates to start.
I hope more than 1 debate will hold

I can’t wait either, except that it is extremely painful to listen to Peter Obi talk. The man sounds like a used car parts seller; absolutely nothing presidential.

In my book, Peter Obi is nothing but a local champion who tells stories.
Just like most Igbo people, his experience/ leadership skills are limited and his mind is too narrow to be able to lead a nation….We are not looking for a governor or a senator, we are looking for a president that has the capable to see Nigeria as one and reunite the country.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Parachoko: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2022
zomby:

I can’t wait either, except that it is extremely painful to listen to Peter Obi talk. The man sounds like a used car parts seller; absolutely nothing presidential.

In my book, Peter Obi is nothing but a local champion who tells stories.
Just like most Igbo people, his experience/ leadership skills are limited and his mind is too narrow to be able to lead a nation….We are not looking for a governor or a senator, we are looking for a president that has the capable to see Nigeria as one and reunite the country.
One thing about Nigeria is that, Nigeria is filled with hypocrites.

People who can't point at any Obi legacies in Anambra will be telling us he is better than Tinubu who have legacies still standing in Lagos.

They will tell you Tinubu a man who has never change party since 1999 is a desperate man, but will tell you Peter Obi who have change parties between 3-4 times is not the desperate one.

They will abuse Yoruba artist for supporting Tinubu but will hail Igbo artist for supporting Obi

Well, I'm very confident Tinubu still have the upper hand in the election.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
Image123:

ipobic rant. Open your eyes, they are all the same thieves. Leave the church out of your ravings, we're not all blind.

Abeg leave labour party and his candidate alone, why the focus on obi you claimed has no structure? Leave d OBidients alone n focus on your owomi da and your ancestors, we don't have time for agberos, we are progressive, all churches will vote accordingly and all patriotic Nigerians will do d same, leave me alone and go n eat agbado and corn abi na Amala, we moveeeee!!!! grin grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by GGirll: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Image123:

BMc clowns pls leave me alone, I can't be intimidated, I've decided to be OBidient and will remain so, I will never vote evil parties period, hug transformers or drink snipers.....on Obis mandate me and my friends and family and colleagues stand gidigba!!! grin
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Transcriber: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
lendahand:
no correlation between what you just typed and the balderdash you earlier spilt
read the name of the poster

Lol
Fools everywhere
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
abobote:
Thank you my pastor.
You have always stand with the truth. Posterity will be kind to you
That's right.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
The truth is that Nigeria is a fraudulent contraption. It is not built to uphold justice, fairness and equity, so not even the NTA, which preaches it every day, upholds those virtues.
Hmmn
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chiderao1:
They fear igbos
Hmmm
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by JuicCR(m): 12:52am On Jul 02, 2022
StrikeBack:
This is an election not selection

An igbo man has been contesting the presidential election in nigeria since time immemorial.

Exactly
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Akponmfet: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2022
Same reason an Ibibio man can't be the president.
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by PumpumPrince: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mina79:
Truely they have been marginalized for too long. However, now is a true test to their determination to produce the next president, they can never get it right without synergy.
There's what we call times and seasons, the happenings and flow of seasonal tides indicates your time has come, let the Igbos show solidarity for once and throw their weight on supporting Peter Obi.
Igbos this is indeed your time!

helo i have a job intaview at a law farm.
please can we quickly talk about blue film & sexxxx please? smiley
Re: Why Can't An Igbo Man Be The President? - Pastor Paul Enenche by Mina79(f): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo i have a job intaview at a law farm.
please can we quickly talk about blue film & sexxxx please? smiley
Please tell me you are fine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Defection: Akpabio’s Aides Resign, Say "We Can't Follow You" / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / Soldier Beats Up BRT Driver At Iyana Ipaja Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.