Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join (2122 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by iFlare(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Mind was about the time facebook launched freebasics, I was never a member till this year.

Share your's.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Baloranking(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Been a ghost since 2016, created a profile 2017.

No change has been made to this site since then. sad
I keep wondering what seun's plan is. The world is evolving seun do something

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by YeyeGbami: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Baloranking:
Been a ghost since 2016, created a profile 2017.

No change has been made to this site since then. sad
I keep wondering what seun's plan is. The world is evolving seun do something

Nigeria no follow dey evolve, we just chilling cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Bolsman(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I discovered it 2008. A friend reignited my interest on it in 2015. Then I was browsing on it as a guest. I registered as member 2021.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Islandlady(f): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Introduced to me by my elder bro in 2013

Joined 2018

Create new account 2022 grin

I don't regret joining NL, i became addicted

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by RightToReject(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
2005, while carrying out a project for Gold & Silver Reserve Inc. (owners of E-gold) for the Nigerian market.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by OMOJOHN001: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Was browsing on Naijaloaded and Someone made reference to Nairaland been more lively than Naijaloaded, So I decided to visit the site, that's last year.

Guess what? Since I visited last year, I dumped Naijaloaded for better.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Bluezy13(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
My dear...
It was during the Biafra war o.
Aswearugad... We camped in the ojujuloja forest for 6 months. It was during the camp days that a child of about 14 years old was seriously focused on his laptop while the bomb blast was sending everybody Helter skelter...Mehn it was horrible!
Anyways, we became surprised...like you know...how come little dude was not running Helter skelter
One of the biafran soldier seized the laptop and was tempted to blast it.
Mehn...it was horrible.

Up Nepa!!!

So as I was saying...
Ehmmm...where was I...
Yeah..right...the laptop...
Mehn it was horrible.
So the soldier took a quick glance on the laptop and saw an inscription written on it.
The pastor prayed for everyone and dollar was still N150.
Anyways, eh ...bla bla bla.
That soldier was my humble and gallant self. The child was Seun.
The laptop...well...to hell with the laptop.

Ohmmm...stúpîd Nepa mtcheewww.
Amaobi ! Go unplug my phone abeg.

So, that was how I discovered Nairaland.
Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Moloso(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
iFlare:
Mind was about the time facebook launched freebasics, I was never a member till this year.

Share your's.

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 2:11am On Jun 30, 2022

Nairaland always shows up at the top of Google results pages.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
My dear...
It was during the Biafra war o.

So, that was how I discovered Nairaland.
Goodnight

I didn't know you were a stoner o.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Bluezy13(m): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I didn't know you were a stoner o.

Felt like being crazy.
How did I do ? grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Silentgroper(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2022
2013. Registered, losed my p.word. Registered again in 2014
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 3:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Bluezy13:
Felt like being crazy.
How did I do ? grin

Awful. grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: causeandeffects. Download at https://bee.com/en/download
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 30, 2022
From school.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Islandlady(f): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Look you don't go about calling people fraud, I joined Nairaland 2018 after been a visiting guest for over 5years and I changed my moniker this year, don't be soo confident in your stupidity and ignorance pls!

I guess you are matured enough! Pls provide prove of the people I have scammed, I don't even reply emails, y'all are lucky this is a faceless forum, many of you guys would have gotten your ass sued, Nonsense!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Freelane33(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
2010 a friend used it often when we Dey Oau that year .
JAYJAM I HAIL OOO .
My ondo brother
I was a guest for 7 years before I decided to join in 2017

Mynd44
Lalastica
Justwise
Ishilove
Unbunja
Frontpage material
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Look you don't go about calling people fraud, I joined Nairaland 2018 after been a visiting guest for over 5years and I changed my moniker this year, don't be soo confident in your stupidity and ignorance pls!

I guess you are matured enough! Pls provide prove of the people I have scammed, I don't even reply emails, y'all are lucky this is a faceless forum, many of you guys would have gotten your ass sued, Nonsense!

Why are you shaking? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Islandlady(f): 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why are you shaking? grin grin
initially I don't reply people that accuse me like you did but it's getting too much, am I the only lady on this forum who express herself, rid your self of this mentality, I thought you are wise and sensible but I guess it's the opposite...Good day
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
initially I don't reply people that accuse me like you did but it's getting too much, am I the only lady on this forum who express herself, rid your self of this mentality, I thought you are wise and sensible but I guess it's the opposite...Good day

You're not just the only "lady" who expresses herself, you're no lady at all.

Perhaps if you had wanted the image to stick, you would have tried harder to maintain it and not go foil it with your antics and oozing masculine energy on those Politics threads.

Have a nice day too.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Silentgroper(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2022
it shouldnt end so soon. Where's d pulling of hair nd dresses .... Argh! This popcorn cbnt go to waste..
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Fira09(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're not just the only "lady" who expresses herself, you're no lady at all.

Perhaps if you had wanted the image to stick, you would have tried harder to maintain it and not go foil it with your antics and oozing masculine energy on those Politics threads.

Have a nice day too.

she's a feminist oo
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by 40fy: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022

**2012; Long story!!

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Premiumwriter: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

long time ago.

Nowadays if you don't add nairaland to your search query, you won't see the site. Says a lot about nairaland of today
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by paulolee(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
joined 2000
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by nickyj19: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2022
discover it 2010 join 2021 open new account 2022 av 2 fake female account deactivate one

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Magnoliaa(f): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2022
Premiumwriter:
long time ago.

Nowadays if you don't add nairaland to your search query, you won't see the site. Says a lot about nairaland of today

Are you sure? There are times, very frequently sef, that I search for things on Google and NL pops up o.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Dreadlock69(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2022
2017/2018 Facebook brought out freebasic I was a fan of wikiHow and world reader I dey by pass nairaland and the like I didn't even notice it .

2020 I searched for a solution on Google and one of the pages introduce me to nairaland clicked on it read about it ,but still not a fan for a two month.

I was bored one day went to freebasic after reading my story on word reader I decided to click on nairaland stumbled on a hilarious, toxic yet funny thread I viewed more thread and they look cool was a ghost member for 7month till I join around 2020 august or September till date funny how I left word reader and wiki how
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Prettygirl200(f): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2022
As at 2015 when I was living with my aunt she kept saying it so I became a guest from 2016 till last year, decided to register this year
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Premiumwriter: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Are you sure? There are times, very frequently sef, that I search for things on Google and NL pops up o.
for me I can't remember the last time I saw nairaland on Google
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland And What Year Did You Join by Bluezy13(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Awful. grin
cry I will take a double dosage next time smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN!! These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To DECEIVE MEN! (Photos) / Why Did Baba Need Two Hands To Hold A Broom?(pics) / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.