Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) (12658 Views)

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Bvlgari: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Go fu** your mother... undecided

Lmao look at this broke 9ja harlot...nor be u say u prefer 7inches and above?

7inches kee your head there... i wont even stoop low to insult your mother because i get sense

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
white men are not gifted in the gbola area compared to black stallions

I know of a white men who are hung.

And don't say nonsense because of one penis.

Moreover BLACK STILL HAVE MEN WITH PENIS THAT ARE STILL SMALLER THAN THAT OF THE WHITE MEN .

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Don’t be disappointed yet. Google grower penis, you’ll be surprised.
Plus, water makes the penis shrink

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
eggzakly.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Natbrowny:
Moooooref*cker might own a grower D.

Na so one babe underrate me. Until game day and i was like Brock Lesnar at the end. Na my standing fan help her condition.
lol..
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by oladele5adesewa: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol! He's so fu**ing hot... But I'm disappointed too...Lol! He's so fu**ing hot... But I'm disappointed too......
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Blaqroman0000: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Truth is most of them are like that when not erect...
When you see them erect you will be wandering where the dick came out from.. Some people are made that way

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by techWriter3: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Virgin wey dey glance dick size
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jijuo: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
angry

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing...
Hey! You're cute! Like an adorable little angel, LOL:-) But you aren't a virgin. Not so important though.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by OboOlora(f): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sofria

Hahahaha maybe he was castrated or had a vasectomy cos even he had just balls and no d1ck, he should still be heavier than this.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Islandlady(f): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
My dick will give you endless joy I swear
Rubbish with that your 3inches d**k undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Malory: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Rubbish with that your 3inches d**k undecided
I would have torn your pussy apart if only you are a woman.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Islandlady(f): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
I would have torn your pussy apart if only you are a woman.
Rubbish, i would have sent you my pics but you will be using it to masturbate angry
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
whiteMandingo:

16 INCH ROD!!!!!!!!! indeed, u dont hv an idea of what you are saying, any dik longer than 9inchies and thicker than 8inchies, would be painful to most females. its the thickness that is the koko, no length.

2ndly, the male dicvks comes in 2 types, SHOWOFFS & GROWERS

Growers remain small, until need for action arises, then they shoot up quickly from 3inchies to 8 inchies.

Showoffs, on the other hand, are relatively big already when dormant, say 6 inchies..and then grow to 7 inchies when erect.

long and short is that...dont judge a divk, till you see it erect grin

My dick is like 3inches when dormat but when erect na double standard
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by imagrg(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
The question is,
Wetin your eye find go im preek?

I know say you go don dey wet your pants with pleasure! grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Malory: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Rubbish, i would have sent you my pics but you will be using it to masturbate angry
Lol how can I masturbate with a fellow man's gbola picture? Send me videos and pictures of your breast and pussy if indeed you are a woman.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
angry

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing...
Nigeria women and big gbola are inseparable
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Freelane33(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:
angry

If you've watched the movie 365 days you'll know him.

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.
Not about the size sis
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by siofra(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
whiteMandingo:

16 INCH ROD!!!!!!!!! indeed, u dont hv an idea of what you are saying, any dik longer than 9inchies and thicker than 8inchies, would be painful to most females. its the thickness that is the koko, no length.

Growers remain small, until need for action arises, then they shoot up quickly from 3inchies to 8 inchies.

Showoffs, on the other hand, are relatively big already when dormant, say 6 inchies..and then grow to 7 inchies when erect.

What inspired your moniker?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dude is so hairy.. grin
And cute.. cry
ARE YOU REALLY A GAY?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU REALLY A GAY?
Why do you ask? grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingPhidel:
I Hope is not what am thinking sha
It is o. That idiot up there is an ass hole driller.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dude is so hairy.. grin
And cute.. cry

Rape is a crime. Remember that.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by koyyess: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Males look their best with clothes on.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Reinaldo:

Rape is a crime. Remember that.
Thanks for the reminder.. kiss
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:
angry

If you've watched the movie 365 days you'll know him.

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.
I have zoomed and rezoomed again and again,the dick I am sorry to say is microscopic,or less the cold water made it shrink but at least you will see a bulge and a dickhead.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
whiteMandingo:

Interesting!
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by majemuoluwa45075: 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
All they know and talk about is penis, yet they complain about men the most.All they know and talk about is penis, yet they complain about men the most....

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jijuo:
Hey! You're cute! Like an adorable little angel, LOL:-) But you aren't a virgin. Not so important though.
Okay¿

I am... And yes, it's not important...

I know I'm an adorable little angel! ✌

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Onemind9: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
When a man exposes his genital to chilled or cold water, the genital will shrink.

Go inside pool, swim for long and see how your genital will shrink.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Rexymania(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na you get time dey answer the idiot

Orgasmgiver123:

Don’t be disappointed yet. Google grower penis, you’ll be surprised.
Plus, water makes the penis shrink

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Rexymania:
Na you get time dey answer the idiot

Hehehe e choke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.