Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,809 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) (12665 Views)

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
siofra:
angry

If you've watched the movie 365 days you'll know him.

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.
If you had sense you will know there is something called grower and shower

but I won't blame you cause you are a local Naija bitch

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Newton2024: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
angry

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing...
How many penis have you sampled already?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Newton2024: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
siofra:
angry

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.

How do you know penis sizes as a virgin?

My grandma is also a virgin like you.
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jijuo: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
Okay¿

I am... And yes, it's not important...

I know I'm an adorable little angel! ✌
LOL, but I detest pretty face. You wanna know why?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Cazzim(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=BoredBerry post=114260129] angry

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing

but I think the same woman say they don't want the dick that is very big, and now here u talking about big size,ahhh
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:
My dick will give you endless joy I swear
Shattap Malory! grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
whiteMandingo:

16 INCH ROD!!!!!!!!! indeed, u dont hv an idea of what you are saying, any dik longer than 9inchies and thicker than 8inchies, would be painful to most females. its the thickness that is the koko, no length.

2ndly, the male dicvks comes in 2 types, SHOWOFFS & GROWERS

Growers remain small, until need for action arises, then they shoot up quickly from 3inchies to 8 inchies.

Showoffs, on the other hand, are relatively big already when dormant, say 6 inchies..and then grow to 7 inchies when erect.

long and short is that...dont judge a divk, till you see it erect grin
Keep consoling yourself grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Chiraq77:
This Sioifra is a Nympho
She watches too much por*n grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Abeg no vex Is it the guy from 365 days?

Nnah ehh make I know talk Sha .

What do I know naso I go swim with one of my bae after long time for pool I look my prick look my bae con dey ask myself how I wan take use this thing satisfy am , omo I continue to dey swim I know reason

Fast forward to night time inside lounge , omo after missionary ,Cynthia ride for 5 mins tell me say ee dey pain am she dun tire say I wan injure am
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by yad2eidi: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
G
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by yad2eidi: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Newton2024:

How do you know penis sizes as a virgin?

My grandma is also a virgin like you.
I was surprised. And how does she know that it's the 7inches and above that's ok

1 Like

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by whiteMandingo: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
siofra:

What inspired your moniker?

YOUR GUESS is as good as mine grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jijuo:
LOL, but I detest pretty face. You wanna know why?
You know what I look like?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jijuo: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
You know what I look like?
Yeah?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jijuo:
Yeah?
But I don't know you...
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jijuo: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
But I don't know you...
I also don't know you!
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by jonahhh: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
His dick is sell flaccid, so you can’t determine just yet… wait until it gets hard before you judge ���
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Malory: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gandollaar:
Shattap Malory! grin
Test and see for yourself. I'm using it to do wonders
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Gandollaar(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:
Test and see for yourself. I'm using it to do wonders
kikiki grin
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
do you want him to show you his erected penis? you are disappointed in what you can never have?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by SPOLO(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
This might be a grower dvck.
It look so small in fact during extreme cold weather, it will be like a baby own.

But when erected eh hmmmm.

There is difference between grower and shower
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by JBriel: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
siofra:
angry

Siofra, I know you as a trouble maker from ancient of days. Virgin kor, virgin ni. I pity the guy you will finally catch. Sha don't wound him undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.