Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened (105000 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by onyenatruchi: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Op, are you a Yoruba lady lipsrsealed We want to check something lipsrsealed
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Confirm4real(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na Buhari fault cos people no dey concentrate again grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sorry ma, do you approached the bank security that at the car park section? Well, the person that did it conscience will be hurting the person.
Just go and get it fixes
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by JustPowerApps(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin grin NIG E RR II A cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Fucklove(m): 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
They just mined the vehicle cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
The sign state that you must respect your elders cheesy
It will cost you like 40K or 30k to fix it
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Serial48(f): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Op, are you a Yoruba lady lipsrsealed We want to check something lipsrsealed

No I’m Igbo, but I’m not an ethnic racist

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by angelfallz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's like where you parked is along the road.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by NaijaCover(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by oonyeoma50: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Hmmm
Did you notice any Afonja within that vicinity?
cheesy grin wink
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Greazyman99: 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?
You are a Frustrated homo sapient grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by angelfallz(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
bigot is the word you are looking for.
Serial48:

No I’m Igbo, but I’m not an ethnic racist

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
İf you live in enugu, i sure say na Keke cause am. No ask me how I take know, you suppose know already. grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Serial48(f): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
angelfallz:
bigot is the word you are looking for.

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by angelfallz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
What are the relevant stuff that should be on the front page?
DevilSignature:
Some of these admins head no correct, they keep pushing every irrelevant stuff to front page especially when them don collect small cash
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by nnamdi640: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Were they no security out side that can explain what happened?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Fucklove(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm a panel beater and wish to fix that ride for free cool
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Candidlady: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cars parked at owner's risk
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Eleponblue(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

Shut the fuvck up please this post is not for you!
Why are you having pepper body? Na the brodaman hit you No come hia dey vent your anger on innocent nairalanders o...anyways... Pele! God go replenish your pocket a hundred fold!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
thecommunist:
this is no stunt..I never trained as a mechanic but I successfully replaced all the 4 shock absorber of my 2003 toyota corrolla by watching youtube... I also replaced the timing chain tensioner too, all by watching how it's done on youtube.
wow man Dammn seriously just with a sack bag
Don’t think that would work on Mercedes tho
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by harmony75: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sorry dearie.. Very painful you did not meet the unfortunate fellow � no one around saw the person!?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Kriskels: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kia Niaja people, una no get sense some one's car is been stolen oh sorry someone's car is been bashed unable still dry yarn dust
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by thecommunist(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
wow man Dammn seriously just with a sack bag
Don’t think that would work on Mercedes tho
not ordinary gum. There is this resin they sell. It's specially for fixing car body and bumpers and the "stay" that comes with it is exactly like rice sack..the bagco type. I would have taken pictures of something like that that I did on my car too. But I can't go out now. Search online for bondo autobody resin. There are also many youtube videos on how to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Chris2863(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
It be like say you car and water no get business?? grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by lendahand(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money. E sure die
oga e don reach like this? You wan turn innocent car owner to panel cum painter?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by kerry57: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Rayd502:
Sorry...that wld set you back like 30k or more.
Wetin be 30k. If na Pontiac vibe be that, that head lamp alone na 35 to 40 k
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Bigheart042(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?

Abeg ask am ooo
As if here na insurance company
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

Shut the fuvck up please this post is not for you!
Dah babe u fine, I wish i met u before my gf.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by ozo13(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money. E sure die
most of the alloy rim paint dont rhyme with silver.it usually forms a stain on the silver color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.