Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened (105003 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by spydera: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

You’re right but Nigeria is not Usa, potopoto everywhere

Guuuy, this response nailed it for me.
What a simple and logical way to answer br*inless and stup"d persons on this platform.

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Ingocof(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!

I can only suspect some groups of people.
1. The unknown gun men.
2. The ESN
3. The IPOBians.

Even though all these groups have metamorphosised into obituary.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by kevotek1000(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Serial48:

I thought so too, but people around where i parked said they didn’t see it happen. Them wan turn me to werey.

People around saw it but hide the truth... Lol "quick comot b4 the owner come outside" na wetin dem go tell the werey wey jam Ur car. Take heart

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Serial48(f): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
kevotek1000:

People around saw it but hide the truth... Lol "quick comot b4 the owner come outside" na wetin dem go tell the werey wey jam Ur car. Take heart

Hmm, them wan send me back to Enugu
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Awesome01(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2022
Sorry Op. These days banks write out plainly in their parks a notice that "CARS ARE PARKED AT OWNER'S RISK". Meaning that they are not liable for anything that happens to your car

Even if their CCTV captures whoever did this they won't disclose the identity and even if they do; where will you find d the person responsible?

Just repair the damage and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by HIPROFILE(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!

Sorry bro

Where is this place pls
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by VMuna: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Beg them to assist you with CCTV footage.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by 7arrows: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?

Open group chat to solicit for funds I guess.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Dshocker(m): 1:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Brexxit:
Your car looks too dirty. angry

Come and help her wash it, she will pay you.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by shegun4sur: 1:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money,if u wan form smart go whr dem dey sell am brand new,dem go chop u times 2. E no get how u wan fake am say u dey suffer,if u like dress haggard or wear faded clothes.
Your skin with face must expose your wealth. E sure die

Which security you wan tip 2h naa??
Makuna fear God and eschew selfishness
If you offer me 2h to park and watch your car as a security man na stick I go take wipe you
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Cokahot: 1:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Odeh. Which security wan watch over your car. Ode h
U no get car na why. Oponu
It's always boldly written on the wall,parked at owners risk. Foo l
shegun4sur:

Which security you wan tip 2h naa??
Makuna fear God and eschew selfishness
If you offer me 2h to park and watch your car as a security man na stick I go take wipe you
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by bronx07: 1:58am On Jun 30, 2022
ask the bank for cctv footage
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by jclassiq(m): 2:14am On Jun 30, 2022
This is what they call yanga dey sleep trouble go wake am.

Every day wahala for this goddamn country.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by datigboguy(m): 2:30am On Jun 30, 2022
God will punish the Op that put this here.. I was at the scene of this particular accident at pako(alaguntan) entrance in dopemu axis lagos,when a Lagos state staff Bus using the BRT lane scattered this 2007 silver colour camry.. The driver parked it beside the UBA bank and went after the Person that hit him.. I witnessed it first hand at around 4:45pm-5pm because I was also driving home when the accident happened.. Stop telling lies Mr OP.. You were at fault. Next time you will stay clear when you approach BRT lanes angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by gulfer: 2:41am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:

Coming from from a person that knows nothing about the laws of thought, ill pass.

No need engaging a drooler.
Law of what, you say

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by treatise: 2:43am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:
Roast beans, nor be somebody push am to Frontpage?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Okunga: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2022
datigboguy:
God will punish the Op that put this here.. I was at the scene of this particular accident at pako(alaguntan) entrance in dopemu axis lagos,when a Lagos state staff Bus using the BRT lane scattered this 2007 silver colour camry.. The driver parked it beside the UBA bank and went after the Person that hit him.. I witnessed it first hand at around 4:45pm-5pm because I was also driving home when the accident happened.. Stop telling lies Mr OP.. You were at fault. Next time you will stay clear when you approach BRT lanes angry angry

Lie lie op oya over to you. Come defend yourself
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by bluefilm: 3:36am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:

Im wan make we contribute for am na
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2022
package7:
Omo na hit and run jam your jalopy vehicle. Sorry you hear. Funke abeg give me water to drink jareh.
That car is a good car.The only problem is the op lacks maintenance culture
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by DAwest7: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
car parked at owner’s risk you saw it na abeg shift what I sha know is Amoda yekini ogunlere aka grandpa Tilumbu will never be my president
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by FireUpNow(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:
OP cars are parked at owners risk in banks and public places. Sorry go and get it fixed. That is one of the sweetness of owning a whip in Naija
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Okobola146: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

No I’m Igbo, but I’m not an ethnic racist
that's a very big lie. You once told me that you don't date yoruba men. Anyways, I'm happy to inform you that, it's our work o grin grin grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Okobola146: 4:59am On Jun 30, 2022
See as the motor resemble the owner

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Burruchaga71(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2022
U even have a car in this Buhari regime.. U really try o.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Munzy14(m): 5:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

I thought so too, but people around where i parked said they didn’t see it happen. Them wan turn me to werey.
Normal normal...They will deny it...To protect the culprit..

Sometimes they task the culprit to grease their palms for cover up.

Very corrupt humans we share country with.. undecided
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Reference(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Next time park a late model Mercedes there and you will be okay.... grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by unbrandedcosy(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
you no dey wash your car.. very dirty
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Reference(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Adrian98:

You were asked a simple question and you replied with this. Who exactly is the post for? You posted in an open space. It’s not like you tagged a particular person. It’s good this happened. You sound like a bitter person

Yeah a lot of folks out there are not emotionally intelligent.
They do not understand that media like this, particularly one of clandestine identity is akin shouting out in the middle of a market square, just unpredictable the feedback, totally unpredictable the responses, for there will male and female, kids and adults, the sane and cranks and those who don't give a damn.

Just take what you wish and move on. When I see folks waste their time and bandwidth getting emotive with those they cannot see, desperately trying to visualize what is on the other side of the screen I wonder. But it makes for drama and comic relief once a while.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by jeff1607(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Going through th comments on this thread ,it’s safe to say that people here lack empathy and also like seeing others in misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Reference(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2022
jeff1607:
Going through th comments on this thread ,it’s safe to say that people here lack empathy and also like seeing others in misfortune.

Here's another one.
Dude you are in a market place....
Filter and move on.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Arysexy(m): 6:11am On Jun 30, 2022
You obviously parked at the back of a learner with close marking for him to drive out, so he bashed you severally while reversing to drive out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.