Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened (105013 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by datigboguy(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Shut up,you liar.. Lagos state staff bus using the BRT lane at GO-YE(Alaguntan) Dopemu Axis hit you because your car was inside the BRT lane.. You then parked your car Beside the UBA bank and went after the staff bus that hit you. I was driving behind you when it happened around 4:45pm-5pm.. I never knew it would reach nairaland.com & you telling FAT lies.
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by vivalavida(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2022
datigboguy:
God will punish the Op that put this here.. I was at the scene of this particular accident at pako(alaguntan) entrance in dopemu axis lagos,when a Lagos state staff Bus using the BRT lane scattered this 2007 silver colour camry.. The driver parked it beside the UBA bank and went after the Person that hit him.. I witnessed it first hand at around 4:45pm-5pm because I was also driving home when the accident happened.. Stop telling lies Mr OP.. You were at fault. Next time you will stay clear when you approach BRT lanes angry angry

Serial48, come and reply to this.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?
Just look at the efulefu undecided If you can't say anything meaningful ignore shioor... Is that hard??
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

I thought so too, but people around where i parked said they didn’t see it happen. Them wan turn me to werey.
Lol. Wahala no dey finish. Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Macolive(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Sh*t happens!
I'm sure the people there fvckin' knows what happened to your car… They ain't tryna snitch.
But God pass dem.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Sunnydoo: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
If u parked in the right place where they didn't say; vehicles parked here are at owners risk, then u should hold the security people responsible and call the attention of the bank manager to it.

Well, it's late now.

Best wishes.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money,if u wan form smart go whr dem dey sell am brand new,dem go chop u times 2. E no get how u wan fake am say u dey suffer,if u like dress haggard or wear faded clothes.
Your skin with face must expose your wealth. E sure die
lol, na to wear faded cloth o
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by nams77: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Completely broken\ shattered. But the bulb dey there
Did you park inside or outside the banking premises? Let's begin from there
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Iamfavored: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Completely broken\ shattered. But the bulb dey there
Sorry sis
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by cassidy1996(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Eyaaa.... So sorry, something like this happened to me sometime ago. E dey pain, I wish cut the idiot who did it
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by datigboguy(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Don't mind the OP.. From the picture you should know that is a major hit.. Lagos state staff bus Using BRT lane hit d car because the car was inside the BRT lane.. Those BRT drivers don't have chills. I was behind them when it happened.. I never knew it will reach nairaland.com front page..
nams77:

Did you park inside or outside the banking premises? Let's begin from there

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Alamkir: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!

Report to the bank, they must have camera facing that direction.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2022
No sorries. You parked along the road in a space where moving cars are meant to use. I always wonder people who park like this get mind. You had it coming.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Myself2(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Did you park inside the premises of the bank or you parked by the road side ?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by DrDunamis(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
Is there no cctv covering that area?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by docseun: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin grin grin
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Goldie16(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
Has happened to me a few times.

But yours is really bad o. From the look of things, it was a bit high impact and must have sounded loud.
The bank security or CCTV must know who did this. Trace the car plate number, identify the culprit and ask him to pay.

Repairing this will cost at least 500k. Not nice at all
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by 9icetoo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
Doesn't look like you parked well.
Your car was too far from the kerb.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by 9icetoo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
nighter:
No sorries. You parked along the road in a space where moving cars are meant to use. I always wonder people who park like this get mind. You had it coming.
Exactly my thought.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by nams77: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
datigboguy:
Don't mind the OP.. From the picture you should know that is a major hit.. Lagos state staff bus Using BRT lane hit d car because the car was inside the BRT lane.. Those BRT drivers don't have chills. I was behind them when it happened.. I never knew it will reach nairaland.com front page..

Hahahaha! Small world. Op come and hold Lagos state government o.

Thanks for the clarification. I don't leave in Lagos so I don't really know much about the lanes.
I just asked the first pertinent question.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Akharmony: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hope you know offend woman shaa... So sorry
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Geenosko: 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Try wash your car na
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by mgccrown(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
the bank security men should provide the suspect or pay for the damages. you can as well use the bank CCTV to get information on all that happened. is ur right.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Missionaire: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money,if u wan form smart go whr dem dey sell am brand new,dem go chop u times 2. E no get how u wan fake am say u dey suffer,if u like dress haggard or wear faded clothes.
Your skin with face must expose your wealth. E sure die
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Wwwq: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Really
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by rickleye: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
What a pity, In a parallel universe. the Nigerian would have left his contact info to trade insurance information.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by WantsandMore: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
stabilizer:

Buhari don turn all car owners to mechanic
DIY was a thing before Buhari will continue to be a thing to Curious minds after Buhari, for some, it doesn’t matter the degree of their disposable income. Them must wan do one or two chuku chuku…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.