Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened (105002 Views)

Lagos Driver Forgets Where He Parked Vehicle After Getting Drunk / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by dnawah(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!
tell the bank to provide the CCTV,
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by dreu2fine(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
I wasn’t in an accident, i just parked and me and my brother preceded into the bank to sort some issues that kept me there for an hour, I returned to where my car was parked and i found out that.. I can’t even explain it!
When you buy the car did u tell us
Make una get sense oooo
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by kaymart: 6:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Completely broken\ shattered. But the bulb dey there
A bad driver probably in a hurry hence making ridiculous driving....or d driver is a learner
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by HilcomTech(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
I'm not a mechanic but there are some basic things u can do your self. Like air filter cleaning,radiator servicing,fuse replacement, rewiring or wuru wuru to the answer fog light connection,02 sensor servicing. Depends on your engine and engine bay if na the one wey get full plastic cover like lexus ES or the normal open yansh engine bay view like corolla

How do reach the O2 sensor of my Toyota Corolla car. It's located on the silencer under the car. Most mechanics will not be happy if you try to use their pit.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by PS712: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
Follow the process to request the bank's CCTV footage to identify the culprit, except if you parked very far from the bank. Once identified, make sure he or she faces the music.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by PS712: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Awesome01:
Sorry Op. These days banks write out plainly in their parks a notice that "CARS ARE PARKED AT OWNER'S RISK". Meaning that they are not liable for anything that happens to your car

Even if their CCTV captures whoever did this they won't disclose the identity and even if they do; where will you find d the person responsible?
Wrong advice. The footage can be obtained if an order from the court is involved. It's supposed to be a simple process, just that the police has not been helping on matters as this.

Just repair the damage and move on with your life.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by PS712: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Awesome01:
Sorry Op. These days banks write out plainly in their parks a notice that "CARS ARE PARKED AT OWNER'S RISK". Meaning that they are not liable for anything that happens to your car

Even if their CCTV captures whoever did this they won't disclose the identity and even if they do; where will you find d the person responsible?

Just repair the damage and move on with your life.

Wrong advice. The footage can be obtained if an order from the court is involved. It's supposed to be a simple process, just that the police has not been helping on matters as this.
If we continue letting things be there won't be a way of getting things right.

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by K4diamond: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Lodge your Complaint at the security desk, they might have the CCTV footage.

2 Likes

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by seanwilliam(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money,if u wan form smart go whr dem dey sell am brand new,dem go chop u times 2. E no get how u wan fake am say u dey suffer,if u like dress haggard or wear faded clothes.
Your skin with face must expose your wealth. E sure die
I no Dey fear you atall . But na the person wey no fear you I Dey fear , lol, you be Comfirm street grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by ZeroChil: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
I don't understand, where's your left headlamp?
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Zico777(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Rayd502:
Sorry...that wld set you back like 30k or more.
30 Whattt?
Much more.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by owagbeba: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Someone (a weave-on learner) reversing out of a tight space pressed the gas so hard to cause this carnage. The banks have cctv. You can get the number, and check with vehicle registry then make your case

Your account officer go fit help you run am. Check cctv. The person did bank transaction . Identify the person and phone number

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Toriagirl(f): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Sorry about that.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:
Sorry bro, if you parked inside the bank or across the bank, get a police order to allow the bank show you what happened while you were inside. Their CCTV will definitely capture it. And if you are lucky, you may get the number plate of the car that crashed into yours.
Once had a similar experience, that was what I did and it helped but when we later found the driver, he vehemently denied. Infact, he claimed he just moved to Akure 3 days ago lol.
Na sorry later end the matter.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

did you see any broken Glass on the ground? If no, you have hit your cat somewhere else.. thanks
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Sorry bro, if you parked inside the bank or across the bank, get a police order to allow the bank show you what happened while you were inside. Their CCTV will definitely capture it. And if you are lucky, you may get the number plate of the car that crashed into yours.
Once had a similar experience, that was what I did and it helped but when we later found the driver, he vehemently denied. Infact, he claimed he just moved to Akure 3 days ago lol.
Na sorry later end the matter.
parking of cars is at owners risk.. even if they stole your car , they won't check any CCTV. Thanks
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by MrSensor(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
otipoju:
Wetin you come want make we do?
English never like us.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by MrObontami(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
DevilSignature:
Some of these admins head no correct, they keep pushing every irrelevant stuff to front page especially when them don collect small cash

Especially that lala boy. That fuvkboy Alex_reports greases his lame hands. You wonder why any excrement the fool drops hit the FP with speed of light. Corruption everywhere, and yet these same guys complain about APC and PDP shits. It's just lame breh.

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Harlarbiz01(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2022
Your car was too dirty to be visible, try dey watch your car
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Lepon02: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Weyrey kan lo gbo bumper motor e niyen ooo! grin
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Besto(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

How do reach the O2 sensor of my Toyota Corolla car. It's located on the silencer under the car. Most mechanics will not be happy if you try to use their pit.

Pay them 500naira
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by cardoctor(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2022
The hangover from last night kpeffing never clear ur eye finish.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

You’re right but Nigeria is not Usa, potopoto everywhere
You are right…people don’t wash their cars in UK and the cars are all shining and looking new.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Psoul(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Shut the fuvck up please this post is not for you!

Dat guy probably doesn't have a car and may be no one in his family do.
If not, he will know the pain of getting you car scratched not to talk of this heavy damage.
He doesn't know the cost of Autobase paint or the cost of undergoing Oven paint correction.

My brother, abeg sorry for that damage. We have so many reckless people in this country.
I once mistakenly scratched a parked car on a very tight road.
I asked for the owner and waited but couldn't see the owner.
I had to write this on a piece of paper and hung it on his windscreen Wipper.
"I WAITED TO SEE YOU BUT COULDN'T. PLEASE CALL THIS NO. 0803******* FOR US TO TALK ABOUT THE SCRATCH ON YOUR CAR. SORRY."
The guy later called and we talked about it over a bottle of chilled beer.
The guy said I should not bother about the damaged. Since then, we became friends.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Cypress042(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

Op this your car's too damn dirty, how do feel driving a dirty car Sweetness of cars depends on their maintenance.

The vandaliser may probably think is a scrab car undecided try dey wash am abeg.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Cokahot: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Close eye buy complete wrench tools 10k. Visit YouTube,type DIY 02 sensor corolla. Watch as many times as possible, u go get am.
HilcomTech:

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by John360comng: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Serial48:

This is really bad.

You didn't state what area/place you parked the car?

Was it in front of the bank?
Don't the bank have an outside camera to record what happened and who did this to your car.
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by Psoul(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2022
UrPapa:

U must be high on something
Please sir, how does law of thought correlate with the jargons u wrote up dere

He may have heard about Laws of Thought newly and he want to use the words everywhere weda d thing match or not.
For him mind, people don't know about Laws of Thought. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by bisiswag(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Cokahot:
When u want to park,locate a filling station closest to the bank or an eatery. Tip the security 2h. Lock car and move. Don't ever park your car by the service lane or road side. If dem no break your mirror,dem go damage driver side bumper. It's been like 7 months b4 I got the code. Park in eatery,lounge,filling station or bank that has fenced premises. Park your car at road side,u get luck say no be corolla. U for hail. Its a easy fix. Look for sack or rice bag,cut some parts out. File out the part destroyed,sand paper it. After that place two layers of the rice sack,use gum to gum both front and back,then from there use body filler to cover it. Buy silver spray from super market 2k. Spray it and no one will notice. Or go to panel beater and get exploited. Tho rewire must chop inside headlight replacement money,if u wan form smart go whr dem dey sell am brand new,dem go chop u times 2. E no get how u wan fake am say u dey suffer,if u like dress haggard or wear faded clothes.
Your skin with face must expose your wealth. E sure die
Bless your heart
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by MtDave55: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2022
Some people in this country have trade their conscience with the devil, how can you do such a thing and not seek for the owner and plead for mercy, but the best you can do is to run away.

Cara are packed at owner risk, even the bank can't help you in this case, but who knows maybe the incident may have have been captured by their CCTV camera and they maybe disposed to helping you with it's footage
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by truthfulnigeria: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2022
God will provide bro. Take HRT

Serial48:
Re: I Parked My Car, Went Into The Bank And This Happened by alyarmouk(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Ok, we wey dey post dey for, wetin mk we do?

Serial48:

Shut the fuvck up please this post is not for you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Automatic Transmission And Gear Repairs In Nigeria / Lagos Number Plate Abbreviations & What They Mean / Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.