Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas (52252 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by JohnnyBling(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Go to African Threads.
People have created them 4u.
Stop disturbing those interested in this one
I live in OYIBO land and travel within & some Africans are interested in this one too.
This is what I can offer.
I can't stay in OYIBO land & Offer you Africa.
Aways think b4 rushing to type,
It helps a lot.
Did you encounter any police checkpoints?
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by paddock: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin .... na my Heartthrob. I don't joke with her. So hardworking. I wish you such a Babe. You won't regret it
cool
MALIGNANTGuest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin .... na my Heartthrob. I don't joke with her. So hardworking. I wish you such a Babe. You won't regret it
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by t2luv1: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
For my VACATION, I had to embark on a trip from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada by Road. I will be updating you Guys as I maximize this awesome opportunity.

This Vacation will engulf complete 7 days thereafter, I will be heading to another state which I will be communicating in due course.

Here are Pictures to allay your stress....
Follow me, as I update you with my kickoff pictures, Road trip proper and arrival pictures.

Here are my KICKOFF pictures
Mind you, this is just for your Information!

Wow !!! You earned my respect because it takes a brave heart to go to Vegas in Summer. The temp even at night is unbelievable. I normally take my annual Vegas trip at Thanksgiving time, Next time I will probably do what you are doing by booking a place off the strip. I fly in from Miami

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by sukkot: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not even a single POT Hole...
Name is The GRANDVIEW Village Resort.
Costs $400 per night!
Some are more than this.
Dem wan finish my money!
Really need to maximize what I paid 4 before leaving..... else na waste
400 dollars per night ? na gold bars dem dey serve for breakfast ? thats 240 thousand naira you just wasted like that ? yeye man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by WetSmoke: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Approaching LAS Vegas now, after almost uninterrupted 5hrs on the road...
Also encountered many Families going for Summer Vacation!
I enjoyed this. So satisfying. Mention me on your next post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Biafracom(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Cleared....
Heading for my apartment now!
With this well equipped apartment, how much is it per night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by BlockResearcher: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
OP nice thread, you must have budgeted upto 3500k usd for this vacation plus and minus...right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by paradigmshift(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Omihanifa:
All I see is a bbw on jumpsuit
ur mouth lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by aruzuoke(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
I tap into this. Hope to share my own experiences one day too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Shagamoni(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can Nigeria roads ever be like this in this world we are living in..

Very beautiful and nice view

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Arijude(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Heartthrob ever ready to make a delicacy as usual...
Kitchen Utensils available for whatever you deem palatable! grin grin grin
if it were to be in naija those utensils na lodgers go steal am finish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by sunboy(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
NIGHT VIEW from Resort!
So Lovely.....
The Resort Try.
I give it a rousing commendation!

How’s the weather like in Vegas right now… we’ve been getting 105-109 this past days.

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by FrankLampard: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
For my VACATION, I had to embark on a trip from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada by Road. I will be updating you Guys as I maximize this awesome opportunity.

This Vacation will engulf complete 7 days thereafter, I will be heading to another state which I will be communicating in due course.

Here are Pictures to allay your stress....
Follow me, as I update you with my kickoff pictures, Road trip proper and arrival pictures.

Here are my KICKOFF pictures
Mind you, this is just for your Information!

I love America. I told God. If you want to take me abroad, let it be America or America.

I have dreamt about going from San Francisco to Texas.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by saintruky(m): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Approaching LAS Vegas now, after almost uninterrupted 5hrs on the road...
Also encountered many Families going for Summer Vacation!

U mean no single police checkpoint?

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by snoopz: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
See soft life with thick big yansh tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by uniquetechng: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

Emancipate yourself from oyibo slavery.. don't be colonized again, especially in your mind. Mental slavery is the worst. This is all I have to tell you.. shalom!
With the insecurity in Nigeria can you travel for 2 straight days on the road ? He lives abroad therefore can only post his travel experience within his host country, you living in Nigeria should do the same within Nigeria and post on nairaland for all to see.
Some kids sha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by 8stargeneral: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
No matter HW rich u are and u never travel out of Nigeria...my brother ur a blind man with ur so called money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Stevyne: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
sukkot:
400 dollars per night ? na gold bars dem dey serve for breakfast ? thats 240 thousand naira you just wasted like that ? yeye man
Na who no get money deh calculate money for who get am grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by saintruky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
shocked
OP dey enjoy oo

Na OP get d ass na lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Stevyne: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
aruzuoke:
I tap into this. Hope to share my own experiences one day too.
Everything no be tap.... Put in work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Stevyne: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arijude:
if it were to be in naija those utensils na lodgers go steal am finish
People wey Deh tiff towel and pillow for hotel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Brownshoe: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Carry your kids join too, na only u always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by sukkot: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stevyne:
Na who no get money deh calculate money for who get am grin
bros am just saying that hotel am seeing there aint worth but 150 dollars a night. they ripped my nigga off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Stevyne: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
sukkot:
bros am just saying that hotel am seeing there aint worth but 150 dollars a night. they ripped my nigga off.
you think?
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Mescana22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
robinso01:
Aswear, you didn't know the what God has done for you. Imagine traveling for 7 days on road without fearing bandits, unknown gunmen and kidnappers, no one dares try that in Naija now. Ordinary 2hrs journey in Nigeria, your mind won't be at peace until you reach ur destination

You can read but don’t understand, it’s a 5 hour trip
His vacation duration is 7 days
That’s what I read.

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stevyne:
you think?
of course. i have stayed in better hotels for 100 dollars
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Stevyne: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
sukkot:
of course. i have stayed in better hotels for 100 dollars
Well, probably they capatalised on the fact that he's new to the place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
BlockResearcher:
OP nice thread, you must have budgeted upto 3500k usd for this vacation plus and minus...right?
Yeah
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Prisco4luv(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
nice one!! i oray someday, i will travel out of this country
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
sunboy:

How’s the weather like in Vegas right now… we’ve been getting 105-109 this past days in Phoenix.
Weather na Obituary naaa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by OnyeOgboni: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
Bia..with this kin nyash ,I'm embarking on the next trip with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by sukkot: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stevyne:
Well, probably they capatalised on the fact that he's new to the place
nah its cuz its las vegas. they think he is coming to gamble and has money to waste

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / The Growing Beauty Of Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.