Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas (52244 Views)

From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by TheTourist: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na this kain thread i dey like. Keep up the good job bro. grin smiley Hoping to see more updates (ignore the naysayers and commenters as you're already doing)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Newton2024: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
I like to see more of African countries.. especially the rural and native part. We are tired of seeing oyibo land. Stop hyping or promoting them.
Inferiority complex. What stops you from visiting rural and native parts of africa and uploading pictures on Nairaland?
Advice: Should in case you want to embark on such journey, please limit yourself to southwest.

6 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Revolva(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
iamrealdeji:
not as fine as Dubai,meanwhile some Nigerian federal roads are like this too

Oga relax , American cities roads are one of the best In. The world even better and wider than European roads

You are taking of Dubai , Dubai that is a small city which was built in the last 3 decades of so, well with new type of structure

American cities and European cities have been existing since centuries and one thing about them they upgrade their infrastructure to meet modern tastes

Again you say , American high way roads are like some federal roads , oga which dirty federal roads and which state in naija can you find a good road , if not some portion will be smooth and the other end will be death trap filled with pot holes and dirt's

Oga we don't have infrastructure here simple , go compare your facility with Ghana first , don't even try go near USA Dem pass una and the whole Africa 100 times

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTguest ! have been to (ok) but was on a holiday trip, kind oe boring cus the it filled up with old building and some restriction. but coming to la soon. got my visa ready but where do you think will be the best place to base as i apply for permanet resident
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
LordAdam16:

Apartments are available in Nigeria. They're expensive tho'.

Dislike paying for them as you ain't getting your money's worth, at least compared to apartments in NA and Asia.

-Lord

u mean the Airbnb's?
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Aghans(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Savourt:

Why your moniker come resemble Afghanistan?
I dey tell you
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Greenback: 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
I saw death valley somewhere.... pretty sure that's the Phenom's hood
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by OriOko88(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
iamrealdeji:
not as fine as Dubai,meanwhile some Nigerian federal roads are like this too
Lol.. Tell me one federal high way that's as smooth and broad like the one op posted. That's a five carriage way you seeing there. Never seen such in Nigeria undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bidoski(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
thanks for sharing! I live on the East coast, but I'm still looking forward to a road trip from CA - Vegas, you guys def have a much better weather over there.
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by wasuka14(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
My Lodge Proper!
From here I will be Launching Visits across Las Vegas...

Nah only you waka come?? �
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Ferrous(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I spent a total of 5hrs on the Road.
But I will be spending 7 days in this resort.
I will be touring Vegas in the course of this expedition, thereafter I will journey to another place.. grin grin grin

But, do you know all the roads?
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Revolva(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. Tell me one federal high way that's as smooth and broad like the one op posted. That's a five carriage way you seeing there. Never seen such in Nigeria undecided

Don't mind the mooron, he thinks American high way are ordinary , American roads especially their Hugh way can take 5 cars in each sides , european roads don't have such that much , reason is that the country have a lot of land

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
UpDate:
BreakFast served now
Come dine with me oo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by OriOko88(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Revolva:

Don't mind the mooron, he thinks American high way are ordinary , American roads especially their Hugh way can take 5 cars in each sides , european roads don't have such that much , reason is that the country have a lot of land
He's naive ni grin. Even Nigeria roads can't stand south African high way roads. Nigeria for where?? Na in only onithsa and lagos hv seen three carriage way and it's only within the metropolis...not in high ways like this

1 Like

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by dedoz: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one...Enjoy your trip....see how these people attach that haulage motor to their trucks and move!!!..I wonder why we don't have such here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'll be visiting next week with my madam, we are both first timers. Looking forward to the trip. I would like some advice or tips for a pleasant stay. Thanks

MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
For my VACATION, I had to embark on a trip from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada by Road. I will be updating you Guys as I maximize this awesome opportunity.

This Vacation will engulf complete 7 days thereafter, I will be heading to another state which I will be communicating in due course.

Here are Pictures to allay your stress....
Follow me, as I update you with my kickoff pictures, Road trip proper and arrival pictures.

Here are my KICKOFF pictures
Mind you, this is just for your Information!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bigcee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:
E get one big nyash wey i see 4 d kitchen, who be that?
grin

1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Arijude(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Stevyne:
People wey Deh tiff towel and pillow for hotel
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by yemi1504: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:

I thought I was the only one. Guy is living the life of a king! Two food at the same time. Sheesh!
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bonnyhope: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Thanks I appreciate!
Guess you Feel Good now...?
What else do you need?

Continue with your story

But I am searching for potholes on the roads
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Rebuke: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Skyfornia:

Emancipate yourself from oyibo slavery.. don't be colonized again, especially in your mind. Mental slavery is the worst. This is all I have to tell you.. shalom!

Who is this local man disturbing the serenity here? Who forced yhu into this thread?
Go and create yhur own thread about Africa, yhu can even create about yhur village, shuu!

The hypocrisy that runs in some of yhu knows no bound. Yhu eat, drink and wear oyinbo things but someone posting things about oyinbo country is suffering from mental slavery. Local man go and sleep and stay away from this thread.....

4 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bizzibodi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
FOOD don set oooo.
Make u Guys come eat!
What kind of soup & fufu iz that?
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okk, I will...
It's Morning now, u shall be getting it pretty soon.
Okay I will be here waiting for it
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haakeem:
i just say make i keep shut o, i see am too.

A very big booty.
Booty call, see bakassee
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
this is really wonderful.. waiting for more updates

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by kabukabu50(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
No be death valley I day see so..

Who drives on a road with the sign death valley

Bush boy.

Death valley is not a road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizzibodi:

What kind of soup & fufu iz that?
Pounded Yam with Okra soup.

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
paddock:

Lol werey
Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
bonnyhope:

Continue with your story

But I am searching for potholes on the roads
grin grin grin grin
Pot Holes na Sin for here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jetting Out now into the City of Life! grin

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by EgunMogaji2: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
ROAD TRIP continued......

I usually stop in Barstow for In N Out burger. Did you remember passing ZZYZX exit?

2 Likes

Re: Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas by Pelumar(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=114280531]Hello,
bruh when u reach any nearest store help me buy $50apple gift card make I use ham buy food for house.. U fit send ham to my Gmail make I use ham buy food stuff God bless ur journey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching / See What This Funke Oyinbo, Ukrainian Said About Nigeria / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.