Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) (5244 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Officiallyme:
Seems most of you don't understand the chat.

She stylishly requested a fling and I played along. Prior to this chat, she has told me to have séx with whoever I want if I'm Hot.

Just turn how to bestie and pull out for the relationship, follow her dey play d game she want while you get yourself a serious girlfriend
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Officiallyme:
Had a chat with my girlfriend this afternoon, she was the girlfriend I talked about in my previous thread. In case u missed, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/7051069/girlfriend-very-reckless-past.

We currently in a distance relationship and she do complain to me about her s3xual urge most times, so just this afternoon we had a chat and one talk led to another, I really only wanted to see her response but I wouldn't say I was disappointed anyways. I like her yes but does it even make any sense?. I know I was manipulative, yes, but I wanted to get her response.

NB; She has told me severally that if I have any lady I want to get down with, I can go ahead, I dunno if these are red flags I should just ignore because I feel if a girl loves you, no matter what, she won't agree to get down with another guy or even suggest you as a guy get down with any girl of your choice. Here are the chats.

What do u guys think?.
#modified

It’ll end in tears for you
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by koyyess: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Congrats op.

You are in an open relationship. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by oluwatobi43301: 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
She was on gear 3 now she's gonna put it on 5 on fire on!!She was on gear 3 now she's gonna put it on 5 on fire on!!...
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Oppy2k2: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Two SIMPLE people.
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Teeneyo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
How is d guy a mumu

Oga is playing his game
Emi oga sef dey play her game

Na church go declare winner
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by WatchYourSix: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
Vanilla4:
I didn't get most of it, it did sound like an open relationship to me.
Mutual agreement says yes I guess.

He baited her...she fell for it...

Shes tryimg to manipulate him to make him think shes faithful, truthful, and wont do anything bad behind him... not knowimg shes the one being manipulated to reveal shes not a reliable girlfriend....

No wonder they say some women have fish brain.....Why would any woman think a man would want to be with a woman that must jump into bed with whoever is availble whenever shes hórny??

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by WatchYourSix: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Officiallyme:
Had a chat with my girlfriend this afternoon, she was the girlfriend I talked about in my previous thread. In case u missed, here it is https://www.nairaland.com/7051069/girlfriend-very-reckless-past.

We currently in a distance relationship and she do complain to me about her s3xual urge most times, so just this afternoon we had a chat and one talk led to another, I really only wanted to see her response but I wouldn't say I was disappointed anyways. I like her yes but does it even make any sense?. I know I was manipulative, yes, but I wanted to get her response.

NB; She has told me severally that if I have any lady I want to get down with, I can go ahead, I dunno if these are red flags I should just ignore because I feel if a girl loves you, no matter what, she won't agree to get down with another guy or even suggest you as a guy get down with any girl of your choice. Here are the chats.

What do u guys think?.
#modified

Smart move....me likey

She wants to manipulate you to think shes truthful and wont do anything behimd you...cheating with permission...lol...

not knowing shes being manipulated into confessing shes got hot pants that can be pulled by any man availble whenver she's hòrny...

Guy....she belongs to the trenches....
That kind babe fit give std oooo....

Women that cant attach their sexual pleasure to the man they are dating are the worse kimda girlfriend..they are the type that will sleep with your cousin, bestfriend, neighbour just becos they are feeling Hot or just becos they can

3 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Louisfrank(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Officiallyme:
Seems most of you don't understand the chat.

She stylishly requested a fling and I played along. Prior to this chat, she has told me to have séx with whoever I want if I'm Hot.

I'd advice you not to dump her yet, you never could tell, dat chat would be some kind of prank or game, cos no sane gal takes permission to cheat, they cheat based on impulse or instinct(be it as it may) but don't goan love up too much o, cos that play was too expensive, no break up yet, n never forget 2 use rubber make she no come put belle 4 yr neck.
Enjoy yr love life
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by duduade: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Yu never see loyal girlfriend

Abeg dump her and move on
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by ruffkenny: 2:57am On Jul 01, 2022
The truth is she is taken permission to have a fling meaning she is already fucking on a steady but stylishly letting u know,by adding so u mean" I can have it whenever I want". Take any woman serious at your own risk and love any woman at Ur risk too..This your girl belongs to the street, start looking for another babe and take her as a friend with benefits..

1 Like

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 01, 2022
She's already fûcking other niggaz. She just made it official with Op's approval. Trust these girls at ur own risks.
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 01, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Smart move....me likey

She wants to manipulate you to think shes truthful and wont do anything behimd you...cheating with permission...lol...

not knowing shes being manipulated into confessing shes got hot pants that can be pulled by any man availble whenver she's hòrny...

Guy....she belongs to the trenches....
That kind babe fit give std oooo....

Women that cant attach their sexual pleasure to the man they are dating are the worse kimda girlfriend..they are the type that will sleep with your cousin, bestfriend, neighbour just becos they are feeling Hot or just becos they can

Na them full everywhere now
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by WatchYourSix: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Louisfrank:

I'd advice you not to dump her yet, you never could tell, dat chat would be some kind of prank or game, cos no sane gal takes permission to cheat, they cheat based on impulse or instinct(be it as it may) but don't goan love up too much o, cos that play was too expensive, no break up yet, n never forget 2 use rubber make she no come put belle 4 yr neck.
Enjoy yr love life

No girl will take permission you say...??

U see women, in their bid to manipulate men only end up shooting themselves in the leg.....thats the whole essence of redpill..being smart enough to decode and see through the smoke screen so you dont confuse selfish manipulation for truthfulness or love...

I'll tell you a true live story... a guy jams a babe who says she has a boyfriend after askimg her out...but keeps contact and start having sex with this guy..u know what she said..? "U can see how much i love you by giving you my body when im in a relationship with another man"... its because i love you more...coded cheatimg with permission and earning girlfriend benefits from two men...
She will pick her boyfriends call in the guy's presence, say i love you and all sorts....

Woman will confess to you that she fvcked someone yesterday or two weeks ago to make u feel she loves you and shes a good girl for confessing..all na scope...she knows you can find out as you may already be suspecting her....

Women always pretend sex is something they are giving you...like a favour, or a gift...its so they can leverage on it and expect you to pay with cash, a ring on the finger, a wedding or whateva they hoped for before spreading legs.

4 Likes

Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Joystic: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
All I see here are two horrny young adults
You guys should find the next available room.
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2022
How old are you guys?

Infact, add your ages together, I want to confirm something

It's possible your combined ages isn't up to 12
Re: I Know I Was Manipulative But What Do You Guys Think?.(photos) by SouthSouth1914: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
2 mumu, or one mumu with 2 phones!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Like To Mother Their Boyfriends / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? / Man Dies During Sex With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.