Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland (60639 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by jkpbestseries: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
they have spirit of kenetic kantianism
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by YorobaPIGS: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
daygee12:

Most successful tribe in drug
yaruba pigs will always display their inherent stupidity, idiocy and imbred foolishness. Brainless bunch of despicable dimwitts

6 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by chakula: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
May the truth expose itself.
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by candidbabe(f): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Igbo amaka
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by grailife(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by ogbuefi677(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
daygee12:

Most successful tribe in drug
Better than SKULLership

7 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by PrincessofDSS(f): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
What a time to
Come home.! Let them get their PVC

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo, the greatest and most successful tribe in Nigeria presently

My mom is from there
Tinubu urchins go come for your head ooo

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Amotekun777: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mom is from there

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Ejehkob: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
dalass:

It meant a lot of Igbos were taken as slaves to the Americas during the slave trade.... No offence intended please... Just stating the obvious cool
are those slaves not better than most of tinubu useless touts of today ?

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by koyyess: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
They got named then ran back to obodo oyibo, their one true home. grin
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Sheriman(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tb222:
Rihanna is from ebonyi, kay z from enugu, wesley snipes from anambra, ja rule from anambra, kanye west from abia, snoop dogg from enugu, michael jordan from anambra too, the british slaveraiders really did america a huge favor.
Michael Jackson nko??

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by zoputan89113: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wotoporiously speakingCulture currencyWotoporiously speakingCulture currency...
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Originalsly: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm.... to take on the name is one thing... to adapt to the culture is a totally different story. They will not get them to even taste some of the traditional and revered Igbo foods. Giving them land... they will accept.... but on condition of relocating... no thanks. Cultural exchanges and assistance in educational and development projects etc.. no doubt... I can see them going all out ... but in the end ... they will pick and choose what they want to adapt.
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by dalass(f): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Igbo to the world �

yarubas pigs will always display their inherent stupidity, idiocy and inbred foolishness. Brainless bunch of despicable dimwits

I'll rather be a drug dealer than a skull miner

Tell us something else we need to know. We know and we agree that Igbos were taken as slaves centuries ago, but they are willing to be back to alaIgbo to identify with their kith and kin.

I'll rather be taken as a slave to America than be chased out my ancestral home in eweduland by foolanis to Benin republic and become refugees

Sifia pains grin

4 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by dalass(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
are those slaves not better than most of tinubu useless touts of today ?

grin
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Zyedod: 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by davidque: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
If not Igbo Yoruba couldn't have tasted Aso Rock. Let's see how they will make it without our support come 2023

what is essence of this tribal comment on such a post!

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by PrinceOfLagos: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
dalass:

grin
Na question I ask and you they laugh

Those people you called slaves are citizens of the united States and are living the dream of every Tinubu useless and inconsequential supporters

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Tobijays: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mom is from there
non on forbe’s list keep lying to yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Streett: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sheriman:

Michael Jackson nko??

Michael Jackson is from Oshimilli South Local Government Asaba…. Let the madness begin grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by dragunov: 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mom is from there

You wish.

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by pacificom: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Can someone tell me if there is an internal war between Yoruba and Igbo from the way folks are attacking each other on Nairaland. African Unite o...cos nobody like us outside this continent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by ayinkan: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
see below

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by shortIGBOman: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My mom is from there

The only Tribe that hate themselves. grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by gimakon2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tobijays:
non on forbe’s list keep lying to yourself

https://www.pulse.ng/news/tech/cosmas-maduka-coscharis-chairman-covers-forbes-africa-november-2015-edition/xqvlmm3

You way you day talk, even your town list you no day, you day drag Forbes list. Close dustbin abeg. Your mouth too smell. Your hate for a tribe is driving you nuts.

Oya okponu jeka help oju eh, oya wo kini dada
https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2015/11/01/500-million-survivor/

Kileleyi? Shebi kole wa si Forbes list? Day talk nonsense for public anyhow. No igbo person makes genuine money. We Don see you. Oloribu

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Sheriman(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Streett:

Michael Jackson is from Oshimilli South Local Government Asaba, Ogbe Ofu to be precise
I dey laugh you grin grin
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by kingsceemark(m): 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hopefully they get back home safely before unknown gunmen locate them

When are you coming back from Benin Republic IDP camp?

6 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by dragunov: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
If not Igbo Yoruba couldn't have tasted Aso Rock. Let's see how they will make it without our support come 2023

Insanity and emotive unintelligence is a thing for you folks. So it's not surprising that you can post insane comments here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.