Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland (60598 Views)

Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Streett: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sheriman:

I dey laugh you grin grin
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by kingsceemark(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
daygee12:

Most successful tribe in drug

This Tinubu supporter, you deserve to be use do juju by the Ondo people

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by DSoj(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
So? Their great grandfathers were slaves. So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by stabilizer: 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo, the greatest and most successful tribe in Nigeria presently

My mom is from there

Oti mu igbo
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Hotfreezer: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
If not Igbo Yoruba couldn't have tasted Aso Rock. Let's see how they will make it without our support come 2023

Are you now saying Igbos are Yoruba slaves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by etrange: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
I've seen black Canadians give thier children local African names. My friend didn't do any DNA test but he's chosen a name from Ghana for his unborn son. Lol

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by damkin24(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=DispatcherLagos post=114301764]If not Igbo Yoruba couldn't have tasted Aso Rock. Let's see how they will make it without our support come 2023[/quote
Support yourself first
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by campbelljosh(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Rubbish undecided
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by redcliff: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2022
daygee12:

Most successful tribe in drug

The drug that your bobo chicago had to give up his assets in the US for?

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by gimakon2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hotfreezer:

Are you now saying Igbos are Yoruba slaves?

No, he's saying you are stupid. And your hate for the igbo tribe will not buy you a Tesla Model 3

Estupido Cabalo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Oxala: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hopefully they get back home safely before unknown gunmen locate them

More fool them, because they've been SCAMMED grin

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by BabanawanGod: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
That's wonderfully great . God is Good
Babanawan God
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by olamike02: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
If not Igbo Yoruba couldn't have tasted Aso Rock. Let's see how they will make it without our support come 2023
And because of the sophiscation of Yoruba race Igbo will never taste or smell Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Hotfreezer: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
gimakon2:

No, he's saying you are stupid. And your hate for the igbo tribe will not buy you a Tesla Model 3

Estupido Cabalo

Look at this fool that UGM will soon visit his family. You're a worthless pauper and your worthless family is not recognised. Dumb ipob pig born to nonentities.
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by olisaEze(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
"The Morehouse College Glee Club, which is celebrating the 50th anniversary of its first tour in Nigeria, will offer public concerts in Lagos, Abuja and Enugu. In addition, the group will visit universities and high schools, meet Nigerian students, and explore their historical ties to Nigeria".

Dem don begin dey embed CIA agents early for Nigeria because of the general elections. grin
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Gerard28: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tb222:
Rihanna is from ebonyi, jay z from enugu, wesley snipes from anambra, ja rule from anambra, kanye west from abia, snoop dogg from enugu, michael jordan from anambra too, the british slaveraiders really did america a huge favor.

You forgot to add that Lebron James is from Ezihinite Imo State. Ewu ļæ½
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Tobijays: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
gimakon2:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/tech/cosmas-maduka-coscharis-chairman-covers-forbes-africa-november-2015-edition/xqvlmm3

You way you day talk, even your town list you no day, you day drag Forbes list. Close dustbin abeg. Your mouth too smell. Your hate for a tribe is driving you nuts.

Oya okponu jeka help oju eh, oya wo kini dada
https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2015/11/01/500-million-survivor/

Kileleyi? Shebi kole wa si Forbes list? Day talk nonsense for public anyhow. No igbo person makes genuine money. We Don see you. Oloribu
bro that is not how to talk someone that blesses people of your tribe massively. I tip all gala hawkers I come across. Your mama too for brotels they collect back2back so be grateful . The list I was talking about mofo, is billionaire list bro not some wannabes. Tinubu is still gon win the Presidency and y'all still gon cry

3 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by hensparkings1: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by shegra58: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo, the greatest and most successful tribe in Nigeria presently

My mom is from there
any evidence?

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Keep quiet, de made it without Igbos in 2015 nd 2019 angry sad
Do u tink any Igbo nd South south states vote 4 Buhari den??
Browse ur phone

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Unitedabby(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://punchng.com/40-americans-take-igbo-names-in-enugu-claim-ancestry/?amp
I use to admire ladies of Igbo descent until one taught me a bitter lesson... Kai she fall my hand...I loved her so much

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Tobijays: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
gimakon2:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/tech/cosmas-maduka-coscharis-chairman-covers-forbes-africa-november-2015-edition/xqvlmm3

You way you day talk, even your town list you no day, you day drag Forbes list. Close dustbin abeg. Your mouth too smell. Your hate for a tribe is driving you nuts.

Oya okponu jeka help oju eh, oya wo kini dada
https://www.forbesafrica.com/cover-story/2015/11/01/500-million-survivor/

Kileleyi? Shebi kole wa si Forbes list? Day talk nonsense for public anyhow. No igbo person makes genuine money. We Don see you. Oloribu
drop it anywhere, your entire region achievement all over the world. I will show you data From Europe even SA. 100 of thousands of y'all in jail, death sentences in cuba Malaysia and those Asia countries. Will pull out Cuba stats on their inmates sentenced to death and over 60 percent are your people

2 Likes

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by gimakon2(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tobijays:
bro that is not how to talk someone that blesses people of your tribe massively. I tip all gala hawkers I come across. Your mama too for brotels they collect back2back so be grateful . The list I was talking about mofo, is billionaire list bro not some wannabes. Tinubu is still gon win the Presidency and y'all still gon cry

Lol, Bro? Yo no se hermanos usted, I'm not your brother damn it ...fagito usted la Tonto... Stupid fellow... My mumsy Na lawyer, popsi Na blessed officer in the Army. Me, software engineer, sister Na medical doctor. HCPC certified.
I no need show resume of my family, we day do well grace of God.
Brothels, hahahahah, u day fuck_ girls for brothels u day come internet make noise? Swine. Get a girlfriend, disease day your body you are finished already.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Issorite
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by onuman: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Fact of contemporary Nigeria is that no Igbo or Yoruba can win Nigeria's presidential election if northern region supports a northern presidential candidate.
Obi and Tinubu shall divide the votes of Igbo and Yoruba in 2023 to make Atiku win.

If south wants the presidency in 2023, Tinubu who is seriously tainted with gross accusations should support Peter Obi to enable south to produce a successor to President Buhari.
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by 9jaRealist: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://punchng.com/40-americans-take-igbo-names-in-enugu-claim-ancestry/?amp

Good for themā€¦
Hopefully, their motherland ā€œcousinsā€ wonā€™t start writing for pocket money and help for visa.
grin
>
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Toriagirl(f): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one.
Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by gimakon2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Tobijays:
drop it anywhere, your entire region achievement all over the world. I will show you data From Europe even SA. 100 of thousands of y'all in jail, death sentences in cuba Malaysia and those Asia countries. Will pull out Cuba stats on their inmates sentenced to death and over 60 percent are your people

You see igbo there you day whine. U be dirty he goat. Smell comot my screen biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland by Ofodirinwa: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
Igbo Amaka...They should also do well to bring their wealth of experience to develop the land of their ancestors...I am quite sure that their ancestors that carried out the famous "Igbo Landing" will be proud of them...
Indeed IGBO AMAKA......

ke ka i ji experience nke gi eme?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo / RCCG Pastor, Afolabi Ghandi Olaoye Is The Soun Of Ogbomoso / Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.