Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband (38487 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by OvertheTop(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
justli:
When a friend of mine met his wife, he was a taxi driver and she works with an insurance company , driving her own car and living quite comfortably.

Since she likes the guy and a being a born again, she gave him an order:
" I don't know how you are going to do it, but you must be the head of the family and that means you have to start making real money "

Well, to cut a long story short, today he is a billionaire with multiple estates in Abuja and doesn't joke with his wife.

It's natural for a woman to want to be looked after. If you reverse the order, in which case she makes the provision and you tell her thank you, over time, your authority in the house is going to wane and hers will increase.

sad sad angry
DONT TELL ME You are NOT Familiar with this Outburst from Women.....when there is a Serious Argument
Especially when you don't Bend her way in Decision making:

"I Pick You Up from the Gutter, i Clothed You , i Cleaned You Up.....and you have the guts to Argue with me"

You easily get this from your Story Above....
If you want to Avoid this You have to Align 100% like a Puppy.
and you will still get the Heat form time to time.

i magine her having a Visitor....and Telling you to go into the room.... that she want to entertain her guest....
You just Run in like a Puppy!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
YemiBoss:
This is the most accurate and perfect explanation to this debate✅
thanks boss
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by FemaleGeneral12: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Women should not have more money? grin
Men dream on!
Let me tell all Men here, I refuse to be at the mercy of them!
My points:
For a woman to get capital to start up business from either her husband or boyfriend that woman will be interrogated like criminals. Most men will want her to act like a dog waging her tail at their every command to suit their emperor-_like mind.
Even when a husband or boyfriend recharges data or airtime, these men will turn to spies!.
Attitude here and there.

When they get laid off from work and have no job ,they see women as witch! Why not thank God that you aren't drinking garri!
Let me tell you all. I make more money legally, with my sweat, tears and blood to treat my self as an empress. If you love me dearly I will love you unconditional. Respect is reciprocal be you woman, man or whatever age.
Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nairaland thought process: My neighbours wife farts all the time so it is true that all wives fart all the time.

I sometimes wonder which village all of you reside in. These topics can run a normal person insane. Maybe you all share one brain. Too many like-minded children use this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by OvertheTop(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Very obvious..few with fear of God will manage to hold themselves, though they will still make that humiliating side talks ones in a while.

They will Turn him to House Boy....Sending him Demeaning Errands.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by mvem(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Happens more often especially here in Nigeria
which countries are you comparing Nigeria to. Because here in the western world the women all work and some receiving more than their husbands and everything is seen equal. The are not overly loyal like you see in Nigeria where a woman is expected to literally worship her husband. So I think men are afraid of that independence and get scared of their women growing in her career. In my opinion what is the fear if not insecurities from the man. Why are you afraid of your woman growing in her career because you don't want her to stop saying yes to you at all time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
Datedoboy:
Check most marriages today. Women who have more money than their husbands will disrespect that man and at any slight provocation, will divorce such man.

From my little experience, as a man, if your wife earns more than you, know that you are finished or about to be finished. If she works in an organization, she will respect her boss in the office more than you.

A man will care for a woman until she gets her footing but let her get her footing and you as the man loose your footing and she becomes richer than you, she will start giving you attitude.
A man who has lost his footing is gone..

This your story description is exactly what transpired between Teebills and Tiwa..Dude was there for her, but when he lost it, she now remembered he is lazy, and womanizes grin grin

Anyway we are watching funke and JJc closely..Since he is ready to fix the issues, but madam... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
ahnie:

Bukatyne just corrected me,that it was a blogger that said so.

Oh okay. I was wondering if she actually did say it. Cos I haven’t read the full story.

I saw the one the blogger said. Didn’t know if she said it too
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by aklion: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
A living testimony
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Not all women...infact some women are bread winners in their home, and still as loyal as ever.

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Fantazy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's the truth!
I pray I have enough money when I marry so my wife will not have to work to her own money!

Them too dey claim equality!
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by deebrain(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Not all. But most.

Especially in Nigeria.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Poleski: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
guobe:
I have a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.

Your friend has a medieval mentality.

Firstly, he's prejudging his wife for no genuine reason.

Secondly, the notion that wives disregard their husbands when they start earning money is just not true, unless there's a problem with the marriage.

Thirdly, having a wife that works and contributes financially is a good thing.

So tell your friend to calm down a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by dosage150(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
I dey see shege now cheesy grin grin
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skullano:

I don't read meaning to it self, I give her works from my guys too cos I no get time to plenty talk again.
A case of telling her see what you miss... cheesy

We live in a world many ladies place value on material stuffs more than on humans..

Good you are in cool business terms with her sha..Regardless.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
dosage150:
I dey see shege now cheesy grin grin
E don reach that level? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
OvertheTop:

They will Turn him to House Boy....Sending him Demeaning Errands.
Plus the mood swings to manipulate and frustrate him the more..

Occasionally shouting at him at any little provocation and the regular "Ozu Nwoke" tag.. grin grin grin..

Man is vegetable without money I swear.. grin grin

May God keep blessing o..Insult full everywhere for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by opribo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2022
Funflipper:

It is not. Any man with such mentality is weak.

You can only say it's untrue I'd you have never been legally married before. I'm not about unmarried people.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Wealthscheme: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Thats a normal thing for all women
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
There's no reason not to regard your husband in as much as he's faithful to you, loves and cherishes you. But if he's the type that can't keep his prick in one place, please do not hesitate to send him packing. Why spend your hard earned money on a dog?
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Yes! Most (of not all) women marry because of financial support. That's why when they become richer, they'll seek to be alone.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
Munzy14:

A case of telling her see what you miss... cheesy

We live in a world many ladies place value on material stuffs more than on humans..

Good you are in cool business terms with her sha..Regardless.
Everybody has the right to place value on anything. Face your front.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
guobe:
I have a very close relation that refused his wife from working because he felt if she starts working and earning well she may nolonger regard him. Is it true that when women start having money they nolonger regard their husband.
In Nigeria yes. If u are going to abroad make sure u are de one that will read the nursing, don't say u will sponsor y, bcus Ur marriage will scatter. It's something that nobody can resolve. It's spiritual
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Toriagirl(f): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Especially in Africa!
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skullano:
Car nah wetin my ex girlfriend first me buy cos I was starting my business newly, you need to see how she started misbehaving ooh but I thank God say man don get two ride now and I always give her the papers to renew for me cos she works with revenue office..

Women are wired in a way that am yet to understand sha.
I hate women character is piss me off completely. Buh not all women. Na so I ask a lady for 5k assistant she say she no get no wahala ( very stingy lady well known), now way I get she say make I borrow her 200k. The mora way ladies de get de fear me. Meself give am my family problem. After 2 months I still call her make e no be like say... Omo she still wan bill me. Omo na bus stop be dis, make she call me names for my back I don't care
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Osobi32(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skullano:
Car nah wetin my ex girlfriend first me buy cos I was starting my business newly, you need to see how she started misbehaving ooh but I thank God say man don get two ride now and I always give her the papers to renew for me cos she works with revenue office..

Women are wired in a way that am yet to understand sha.
God bless u bro..... I just dey read many funny comments here. My advice to every man out there is never u allow ur wife to be more successful or financially stable than u. You won't really know ur wife until she starts making more money than u.
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
nokspos:
No two ways about it. once she earn more, your days in the relationship or marriage is numbered, you will just be co parents that lives together. the only way out is to work harder to earn more. The funny thing is that women don't even know them self , they will argue this and even when their changes is obvious to them , they will still argue that they didn't change , it was you that changed.
How do you know? They will defend themselves. Some will say you are insecure

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
guobe:
That's just so pathetic.That means the men are endangered species.
Are you not aware? If you are in abroad u are more endangered
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Maverick777:

In most case YES
Because, Women naturally are Hypergamous in nature, if you know the meaning of this word, you would know what I mean.
Hypergamy is not only about money but truth is when a women earns more than you, the respect diminishes as the days pass.

God punish hyper watin u call am. U de 9ja de speak English. Come UK I go see say no be hyper matter. Women de feed man on a steady. That hyper something na only 9ja n Arab nations
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eberex:
Not true
My wife doesn't fall in this category, all because of God's spirit that is possessing her.
It can't be all. Some women are protective, they care about your feelings
Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by Munzy14(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
AheadMarket:

Everybody has the right to place value on anything. Face your front.

Re: Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband by vickydevoka(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Women weren't created to give, but rather to receive. This is why when they have to give , they immediately start feeling resentful. Most men don't know where or on what their wives spend their salary on. When you realize this part about women , you will be more tolerable with them. That being said. A man must always work hard. Never relax simply because your wife is providing . Have your own shit you are doing to make a living. Women respect providers, no matter how small you are providing . But once you relax and she is providing , she must have resentment towards you. Women aren't grateful by nature, they don't understand logic as well. that you used to feed her or were nice to her , doesn't mean she will be nice to you. these are more reasons we laugh and men who carry women on their heads. Learn to love women , treat them rightly, understand their shortcomings, but don't carry them on your head. they will disappoint you.
They don't remember past

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.